by GliderLuvr
Yesterday at 10:23 AM
Diet for Kidney Stone Predisposition
by GliderLuvr
06/21/17 09:31 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rescue Me
Jump to new posts Two White-Faced Gliders in North Alabama by zenjenn @ Today at 01:53 AM

Hello! I'm looking to rehome two 7-year-old white faced sugar gliders. One male, one female. The male is neutered and the gliders are used to human presence and are sweet babies and I have had them since they were joeys. I would really prefer to reh
Health & Hygiene
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to Troubleshoot... by the gliders angel @ Today at 01:34 AM

i hope this er vet sends you home with antibiotics keeo us updated I'm praying for the best
Glider Talk and Traveling
Jump to new posts Re: Gliders of the Round Table 4 by Ladymagyver @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Haha! We came home from work at 3am. As soon as the truck shut off, I could hear them barking through the walls of the camper... Unlocked door, still barking... I'm so glad we don't have any neighbors close... I didn't think they could be heard outs
Diet & Nutrition
Jump to new posts Re: Pet Pro Happy Glider Rainbow Pack by Ladymagyver @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

While at OSGA, the happy glider manufacturer was there and gave out free samples of honey nectar flavor. The girls loved it! I am waiting to get through my current chicken flavor and hopefully he has added this flavor to his website.
Diet & Nutrition
Jump to new posts Re: Pet Pro Happy Glider Rainbow Pack by Terry @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

Thanks for the link I'll check it out. My trio likes the fruit flavored Happy Glider. I purchased the variety pack to see if they preferred one over the other. They all seemed to like the fruit, the others were hit or miss individually. This
Bonding & Relations
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Gliders Enter 1 Male Leaves Bonding Pouch by Feather @ Yesterday at 07:29 PM

You can also try giving them little fleece blanket and when you put them in the bonding pouch put the stinky blanket in with them.
Health & Hygiene
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to Troubleshoot... by Feather @ Yesterday at 07:27 PM

As far as the salad mixtures go you pick one, feed it till it is gone then pick another salad mixture and do the same. You may want to cut the recipes down as you don't have many to feed.
HELP! I'M NEW...
Jump to new posts Re: New pictures of Sheldon! by Feather @ Yesterday at 07:25 PM

Cute!
Health & Hygiene
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to Troubleshoot... by GliderLuvr @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

X-rays aren't cheap (and often require anaesthesia for a clear image), but they are definitely a better assessment. You can also get a look at their bone density. I had an appointment already scheduled to see a different vet, when this vet's schedul
Diet & Nutrition
Jump to new posts Re: Pet Pro Happy Glider Rainbow Pack by kidqwik @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

Originally Posted By: TerryThat does sound like a great deal! I'm not really familiar with hedgehogs but I am with Pet Pro and Happy Glider pellets for sugar gliders. I order my trio's pellets from them and I would trust their products for other an
HELP! I'M NEW...
Jump to new posts Re: New pictures of Sheldon! by Terry @ Yesterday at 06:05 PM

Awe, what a cutie pie!!! I like your name choices, I'm guessing you're about ready to burst, being so full of excitement!!!
Housing & Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: New Cage, Picture Heavy by Terry @ Yesterday at 06:03 PM

Well I did hear a little fussing this morning not for long. And then again just now after placing food the cage. Ollie came out first (he's usually out by the time I place in the food). He was eating, and I stepped out of the room for about a mi
Diet & Nutrition
Jump to new posts Re: Pet Pro Happy Glider Rainbow Pack by Terry @ Yesterday at 05:59 PM

That does sound like a great deal! I'm not really familiar with hedgehogs but I am with Pet Pro and Happy Glider pellets for sugar gliders. I order my trio's pellets from them and I would trust their products for other animals as well.
Diet & Nutrition
Jump to new posts Pet Pro Happy Glider Rainbow Pack by kidqwik @ Yesterday at 05:25 PM

Has anyone tried the Happy Glider Rainbow Pack that HedgeHogs by Vickie sells? I checked with Pet Pro and they confirmed they are legit Happy Glider pellets and the make them exclusively for Vickie to sell. They do not sell them on Pet Pro's site e
HELP! I'M NEW...
Jump to new posts Re: New pictures of Sheldon! by aubiefan @ Yesterday at 04:47 PM

Here is another:
HELP! I'M NEW...
Jump to new posts New pictures of Sheldon! by aubiefan @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

Hi everyone, I'm bringing two joeys home on July 13, and just got an update from the breeder yesterday. I'm getting two, a platinum cremo female and a mosaic male. I posted some slightly grainy pictures of them a while ago, but was so thrilled with t
Glider Talk and Traveling
Jump to new posts Re: Gliders of the Round Table 4 by Hutch @ Yesterday at 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: TerryConfession: I keeps a bottle of Fireball in my nightstand cabinet, thanks for the tip on reason to drink it, lol. Glad I could help Originally Posted By: Feather...that tape is 11 minutes long and they were still barking
HELP! I'M NEW...
Jump to new posts Re: Is my schedule appropriate for a sug bby by Hutch @ Yesterday at 01:33 PM

Anon, For what its worth, mine have had to put-up with my crazy schedule & have come through fine. (Though, man, have I worried about them.) Yours doesn't seem so bad to me (personally), so I believe as far as that goes that you'll be fine. A
Health & Hygiene
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to Troubleshoot... by Hutch @ Yesterday at 01:27 PM

You know, this makes me wonder about mine. I've had them checked a couple of times for consistently making noises while doing their businesses, but fecal & urine exams are clear. Hmmm...
Bonding & Relations
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Gliders Enter 1 Male Leaves Bonding Pouch by Hutch @ Yesterday at 01:19 PM

Try leaving them in the sleeping pouch & just take the whole thing out. These days, all I do is unclip the sleeping pouch from the cage & either set it in my lap to watch a movie or show, or I attach a 'necklace' I made running 12" of p
Behavior & Anatomy
Jump to new posts Re: Normal Sleep Behavior by GliderLuvr @ Yesterday at 10:23 AM

Thanks so much, Terry, for the prayers! He's a tough little guy and still so sweet after all this. Last night, he looked good and so far so good this morning....keeping fingers crossed!
Health & Hygiene
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to Troubleshoot... by GliderLuvr @ Yesterday at 10:01 AM

Thanks, gliders angel, for the advice and concern. He was doing much better after the valium (urinating more freely, better flow, not nearly as uncomfortable, quite energetic, and had a good appetite for his favorite foods)... continuing to watch/l
Health & Hygiene
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to Troubleshoot... by GliderLuvr @ Yesterday at 09:51 AM

Thanks, Terry and Feather! I will definitely consider the Critter Love diet. I just requested a free sample. The BML requires a few meal worms to balance it. How should meal worms be fed with the CritterLove...and apologies if we are shifting off
HELP! I'M NEW...
Jump to new posts Re: Is my schedule appropriate for a sug bby by Ladymagyver @ Yesterday at 02:13 AM

to Glider Central!!! Please take a moment to register, but in the meantime I will answer your question. Your schedule today may change in the next 10-15 years of a sugar glider lifespan. Evenings are better than midday unless you have them in a b
Health & Hygiene
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to Troubleshoot... by the gliders angel @ Yesterday at 01:25 AM

if it were me I would try different antibiotics till one works try offering lots of liquids I had many yrs ago a deathly sick glider that I had to force feed only bml nothing else for a month an
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online
1 registered (Hutch), 31 Guests and 67 Spiders online.
Key: Owner, Admin, Mod
Newest Members
Momthendesigner, SugarBabyAlaina, Cubbiebear90, Mallori, Amandalynn
6238 Registered Users
Forum Stats
23 posts in the last 24hrs
6239 Members
134 Forums
8718 Topics
146023 Posts

Max Online: 478 @ 07/15/07 01:24 AM
Last 10 New Topics