by BagelBaby
05/20/17 03:05 PM
We have a birthday to celebrate!
by Terry
05/20/17 08:55 AM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Glider Talk and Traveling
Jump to new posts Re: Enough of me talking about me... by Ladymagyver @ 38 minutes 48 seconds ago

Jump to new posts Re: Enough of me talking about me... by Feather @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Hey! Come up for air! We are waiting for updates and pictures!!!!
Bonding & Relations
Jump to new posts Re: They loved me, now they hate me :( by Terry @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

I agree, just continue as best you can with your usual routine. If they're too skiddish to resume your normal routine, just take some steps back to the bonding practices you did to win their trust the first time. I had to do similar, but for a diffe
GC Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Hey kidqwik by Terry @ Yesterday at 06:02 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Enough of me talking about me... by Ladymagyver @ Yesterday at 04:15 PM

So, how's your leg? Did you help Stef glider proof her motor home dash? Would love to see a pic of that.
Bonding & Relations
Jump to new posts Re: They loved me, now they hate me :( by Feather @ Yesterday at 03:06 PM

They will come back to you, just be patient and start over with your bonding process. Next time you trim nails follow with some treats, they will then associate nail trims with goodies.
Bonding & Relations
Jump to new posts They loved me, now they hate me :( by Glamper @ Yesterday at 01:19 PM

I've had my gliders for about a year now. they seemed fully bonded around the 8 month mark. we played together all the time, they let me pick them up and do just about anything with them. No crabbing, no biting, and they jump on me immediately with a
GC Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Hey kidqwik by KarenE @ Yesterday at 10:25 AM

GC Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Hey kidqwik by Ladymagyver @ Yesterday at 08:54 AM

Hope you have a great day!!!
GC Community Hall
Jump to new posts Hey kidqwik by Feather @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

Hope you have a great birthday!
GliderCENTRAL News
Jump to new posts Re: May Photo of the Month Contest by KarenE @ 05/22/17 08:51 PM

It should say 5/22. Good catch, Terry.
GliderCENTRAL News
Jump to new posts Re: May Photo of the Month Contest by Terry @ 05/22/17 07:18 PM

Just checking, the scrolling marque shows the date 5/25, but the posting below on Portal says 5/22, which is correct?
Jump to new posts Re: the second round by mechnut450 @ 05/22/17 10:32 AM

Terry I not actually started it ( I keep it floating in the my back of mind) encase I can figure out a better way. I spending my day today just relaxing and letting my body patch itself lol tomorrow and Wednesday will be light work days around hou
Housing & Accessories
Good point , Alan. A friend of mine and I also went so far as to cut off the end of the rifle bayonets that were pointed to prevent injury. You are correct though about how long they probably played with them along with many other things we purch
Housing & Accessories
I would just double check your army men daily. I got some originally for my girls and they did play with them until they fell through the bars Barlow. However, I noticed a lot of the small gun pieces would bend and they have some rough edges from w
Jump to new posts Re: the second round by Terry @ 05/21/17 07:21 PM

Sorry to hear about your back troubles. I do hope the project isn't putting you out too much, I know you have a lot of pots on the stove right now. If you want to or need to take a break off the project till things calm down that would be okay, jus
Jump to new posts Re: the second round by mechnut450 @ 05/21/17 07:02 PM

Still alive lo., I working on a project for Terry, my Deal with Kim, and trying not to screw up my back more this weekend. We got a truck in with over 40 pieces on Friday , and I helped move the fridges ( 12 units that i could roll alone ) then Sa
Housing & Accessories
I just noticed there was this HAZARDOUS toys or toy parts posted right here in our locked threads.
Housing & Accessories
You can purchase fireman and army men plastic action figures at Dollar Tree like below. I would not leave them in the cage 24/7 because gliders might chew on them and possibly swallow a small piece of plastic. These used to be popular back in the day
Photo Contest Entries
Jump to new posts Re: Tucker trying a new treat by Terry @ 05/21/17 09:00 AM

Ohh Tucker, ohhhh Tucker! Sticky paws Tucker, you get sticky paws with those lollies, lol. Tucker, one of a kind. I'm so happy to see you enjoy the memories of your beloved Tucker Kimberly. I also enjoy seeing that sweet suggie face!
Photo Contest Entries
Jump to new posts Re: Winky's Close Up by Terry @ 05/21/17 08:56 AM

That's an awesome pouch pic! I can't ever get good pouch pics of my babies.
Housing & Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: Official Sugar Glider Safe & Unsafe Toys List by Feather @ 05/21/17 12:22 AM

I would say for toy parts no: Anything small they could possibly choke on. Any beads that are metallic as it flakes off. Sisal rope Flowers and vines that have metal in the stems. Any thing made of zinc or pewter.
Photo Contest Entries
Jump to new posts Re: A Perfectly Balanced Glider by Terry @ 05/20/17 07:52 PM

Me too. Thanks from Skadoosh and myself.
Housing & Accessories
There is not a whole lot I can find by Google, but this one website has some good suggestions to start with. I do not agree with the idea that if it's safe for a baby, it's safe for a suggie. Some teething toys contain fluid and I don't know that
Housing & Accessories
Do your little action figures have moveable joints? I ask because a lot of people use the little plastic army men you can get at dollar stores in play pit/bowls or toy bins for their suggies to pick up and chew on. I would suppose if there are move
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online
0 registered (), 11 Guests and 50 Spiders online.
Key: Owner, Admin, Mod
Newest Members
KChy, Glowing, Lilith74, TiffanyxSTI, Fayelee_Darkclaw
6220 Registered Users
Forum Stats
14 posts in the last 24hrs
6220 Members
134 Forums
8659 Topics
145565 Posts

Max Online: 478 @ 07/15/07 01:24 AM
Last 10 New Topics