by Nejwig
09:16 AM
my melanistic sugar gliders
by Feather
08:46 AM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Bonding & Relations
Jump to new posts Re: Introducing Two Colonies by Stef333 @ Today at 01:19 PM

Last night we finally let all seven gliders loose in the same space at the same time! Introductions went very well, with only a minimum of crabbing - no fighting, no biting. We chose a time when the gliders are still usually pretty groggy (7pm), but
HELP! I'M NEW...
Jump to new posts Re: Hi everyone!!! by ChefSteff @ Today at 12:52 PM

Gosh I feel so blessed to have found you guys!!!! Thanks so much for your support and advice ♡♡♡ also for taking the time to reply 🤗 pictures to come!!!! Omg I'm obsessed with making glider toys now lol I fee
HELP! I'M NEW...
Jump to new posts Help!! Plastic digestiom by ChefSteff @ Today at 12:46 PM

So we recently started on a PVC tree for the babies and I think they chewed on or ingested some of the tape or plastic on it. Roux had already been pooping non stop earlier last night but I think he's constipated. When I checked on Aspen this morning
Glider Talk and Traveling
Jump to new posts Re: Enough of me talking about me... by Stef333 @ Today at 12:36 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the man... the legend... Mr. TwoDog Comrade Fluffy Pants himself! Sugar Squadron is on board and (almost) ready for flight formation.
Housing & Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: Flat rock in cage? by KarenE @ Today at 10:26 AM

I'm not so sure the rock would work for gliders in a cage, however, I personally found good size apple tree branches did work very well for mine. Could have been because I used the 260 gal reptariums (Size: 30" x 30" x 71")rather than
Behavior & Anatomy
Jump to new posts Re: Hiss/ Crabbing? by KarenE @ Today at 10:20 AM

Girls
HELP! I'M NEW...
Jump to new posts Re: Travel by KarenE @ Today at 10:11 AM

You have been given some good advice. Please take a few moments to register so your post can be moved to the appropriate forum, and we can follow your adventure
Health & Hygiene
Jump to new posts Re: over grooming...is this an emergency?? by KarenE @ Today at 10:08 AM

It seems the issue with photobucket is only effecting those who were using their free service. At least at this time that seems to be the case. According to Google, here is a list of some free hosting sites , however, I do notice photobucket is on
Health & Hygiene
Jump to new posts Re: Glider Vomiting by Nejwig @ Today at 09:16 AM

After I posted last night I was able to get him to eat a bit of the Omnivore Care the vet gave me by syringe feeding him. And as soon as I did that he seemed to perk up a little. He ate a good bit of apple sauce and drank water when it was offered to
Breeding & Babies
Jump to new posts Re: my melanistic sugar gliders by Feather @ Today at 08:46 AM

Photobucket has been a pill, they want to charge now to host pictures for forums. If you go to the full reply and scroll down there is a file manager option and you can put picture there, they will not show up but people can click on the link and se
Housing & Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: Is this a suitable cage? by Feather @ Today at 08:40 AM

Originally Posted By: SirrestrikkNot sure if I dare to mess with clear coating and such, but I will look into it. I found this tough: ebay Shipping is 50 bucks, which I can do. But the bar spacing is 0,6 inch, and I don't know if that's to
Diet & Nutrition
Jump to new posts Re: Travel diets by Srlb @ Today at 07:18 AM

A 28g pack of salads will last one glider for one week. A 4oz bag of Complete will last one glider for one month.
Jump to new posts Re: Gliders of the Round Table 5 by Terry @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

I'm so sorry about Merlin's seizures, I also hope your vet or you can figure it out. I understand how you feel, I had a dog who had seizures. she ended up diagnosed with epilepsy and was put on phenobarbital, it took a while to get the dose adjusted
Housing & Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: Travel/side cage by Terry @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

A lot of people use the pop up kennels. The one from SunCoast sounds awesome though, but you could always find a pop up kennel closer to that kind as well. It would cost a bit more. I've been back and forth with getting one, the kind that have the
Pouches/Nest Boxes/Toys
Jump to new posts Re: Toys! Toys! Toys!!! by Lynsie @ Yesterday at 02:08 PM

Check out all of our awesome pre-made toys in the Ready to Ship section of the Etsy shop!! Don't forget to use code SPLASH10 for 10% off of your order :D Shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LuckyYouGliders
HELP! I'M NEW...
Jump to new posts Re: New Sugar Glider Parents by Hutch @ Yesterday at 10:24 AM

It might just be genetics. Arthur is MUCH bigger than Merlin (my smallest). It wasn't quite as bad when they were babys, but it was still very noticable back then.
Bonding & Relations
Jump to new posts Re: Intact Male with Neutered Male -- Help! by Hutch @ Yesterday at 10:21 AM

I know my girls just went through a 'domenance' stage recently. It looked much as you described. If he's not hurting the yonger one, them you might try watching to make sure it doesn't escalate. Mine went on for about a week then back to normal.
Housing & Accessories
Yay! Sucess!
HELP! I'M NEW...
Jump to new posts Re: Not new, But it's great to be back by Ladymagyver @ 07/20/17 11:48 PM

back!
Bonding & Relations
Jump to new posts Re: How much of a bonding setback is this? by Hutch @ 07/20/17 02:52 PM

Originally Posted By: aubiefanThanks for all the great advice! I wore them for about 3 hours the other evening (with sleeping pouch zipped inside bonding bag), and they were pretty calm. This morning Sheldon crabbed and lunged at me (through the cage
Health & Hygiene
I made a 'shy bladder case' for Gwynevere. She -refuses- to go when I need a sample in an impressively stubborn way, so now I just leave her in there until she goes. I can collect a clean urine sample off the bttom & stool samples off the scre
Jump to new posts Re: The Exciting Adventures of Lord Feverstone by Hutch @ 07/20/17 02:37 PM

Curse you Photobucket, denying us the cuteness!!! We demand CUTENESS!!!! Fevy, bring the feathers, I'll have Gwyn supply the tar... we're going to the headquarters!
Housing & Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: Washing Pouches by Ladymagyver @ 07/19/17 10:16 PM

I agree with the stinky sleeping piuch. Also put the cage set you will be using and place in their cage for a couple of nights before you leave. Then take them with you and set up their cage with them. It's always a good idea to take new bedding and
Health & Hygiene
Pouches/Nest Boxes/Toys
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry by gr8pots @ 07/19/17 10:03 AM

Hi everyone, I'm going on vacation! I will be closed from Tuesday, July 25th until Wednesday, August 2nd. I will be checking my email while out of town. I won't get messages from GC until I get back. Thank you and I hope everyone is having a great
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online
2 registered (Sirrestrikk, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 61 Spiders online.
Key: Owner, Admin, Mod
Newest Members
MommyMack, Beanmom, ChefSteff, Sirrestrikk, HunnieBee
6282 Registered Users
Forum Stats
40 posts in the last 24hrs
6282 Members
134 Forums
8764 Topics
146546 Posts

Max Online: 478 @ 07/15/07 01:24 AM
Last 10 New Topics