by 1daddyglider1
Yesterday at 06:46 PM
VITA-MEALIE SUGGIE SPECIAL
by Camille
Yesterday at 05:40 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Behavior & Anatomy
Jump to new posts No Pom means neutered right? by lilqwen @ 12 minutes 37 seconds ago

So I started a separate topic for this, because I'm trying to get a buddy for my little guy and I'm in talks with a guy right now to take in his girl. But before I bring in another glider I'd like to double check that he is indeed neutered. He has an
Behavior & Anatomy
Jump to new posts What color is she? by lilqwen @ 26 minutes 44 seconds ago

I've been talking to a guy who is looking to regime his female glider because her cagemate has passed and he's not looking into getting another. He sent me a picture of her, but I've never seen a white glider in person before only standard grey and a
Bonding & Relations
Jump to new posts Re: Hi, I'm new and don't know what I'm doing by TwoDog @ 59 minutes 12 seconds ago

Definitely call the police
Photo Contest Entries
Jump to new posts Re: CiCi by Stef333 @ Today at 01:49 PM

I'm dying of cuteness! Now I have to get teddy bears for my gliders.
Glider Talk and Traveling
Jump to new posts Re: RV Life with Gliders? by Stef333 @ Today at 11:37 AM

Workamper.com is how I found the job that I'm starting next week, working in a welcome center for a big RV park. They have lots of new job listings every day.
HELP! I'M NEW...
Jump to new posts Re: Where Should I Get My Sugar Gliders? by KarenE @ Today at 10:22 AM

Health & Hygiene
Jump to new posts Re: Ollie's Mouth Wound by Feather @ Today at 08:45 AM

I would apply it with a Q-Tip. Keep it away from the indentation and his lips. Allow it to dry before feeding him.
Bonding & Relations
Jump to new posts Re: Bonding setback by Cori @ Today at 12:05 AM

Thank you so much for reassuring me. I don't feel like such a bad mom now.
GC Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Owwwwww owww oww oww oww! by Feather @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

The arm is usually sore by the time I get home from the route, it is healing slow but sure.
Bonding & Relations
Jump to new posts Re: 4 week process I don't want to mess it up -suggestions - by 1daddyglider1 @ Yesterday at 06:46 PM

Go with the flow As long as Cammy is comfortable and moving ahead in bonding and not backwards and scared, keep going and doing what you are doing and handle her and pet, have hands around as much as you can, plus carry her. As for the "baby
Foods/Supplements
Jump to new posts Re: VITA-MEALIE SUGGIE SPECIAL by Camille @ Yesterday at 05:40 PM

"Spring is in the Air" Suggie Special is up for Glider members. Come Check it out now !
GliderCENTRAL News
Jump to new posts Photo of the Month Voting by KarenE @ Yesterday at 04:32 PM

You may now vote for your favorite photo until 9 PM CST Friday 4/28. Poll can be found Here. ONE vote per person to those who entered a photo.
Jump to new posts Re: Tales of Jabberwinky and Yoda by Hutch @ Yesterday at 03:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Stef333Do you keep that baggy in a locked box? My gliders would chew through a baggie in nothing flat to get to treats! hehe, no, but I should. I usually catch them as they try to dive into the container holding their dry foo
Special Events
Jump to new posts Re: OSGA - April 29th - Elyria, Ohio by KarenE @ Yesterday at 10:10 AM

This is not the same as the Glider Initiative Suz is very much alive and doing well. In fact, she just celebrated a birthday. You might try reaching her on facebook or through The Glider Initiative fb page.
Board Help & Announcements
Jump to new posts IMPORTANT REMINDER/Photo Contest by KarenE @ 04/23/17 11:44 AM

Only ONE photo may be entered at the time the Poll goes up. This means if you have more than one photo entered at Midnight tonight, when Phil puts the Poll up for voting tomorrow, the FIRST photo entered will be the one in the Poll. Make sure you h
Photo Contest Entries
Jump to new posts Re: Photo of Winky - taken by Yoda by Ladymagyver @ 04/23/17 10:46 AM

Winky, great job!
Jump to new posts Re: Wise Sayings by Terry @ 04/23/17 09:54 AM

TwoDog "Waste not, want not"
Diet & Nutrition
Jump to new posts Re: BML and treats/snacks by Ladymagyver @ 04/23/17 09:42 AM

that's great!
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone Going to OSGA? by Ladymagyver @ 04/22/17 11:12 PM

Originally Posted By: TerryOne year I'd like to make it, but his year, as in past, I cannot. I can never afford the time off it seems Terry, I wish you could make it, you will be missed. I wanted to meet you too!
Jump to new posts Re: Back in action! by Ladymagyver @ 04/22/17 07:36 PM

I can see it now... Gold fever... Must not stop... He's working out there with those cheap little Walmart or Dollar General solar lights staked around him... The gliders are back at the ship wringing their hands scheming away... Wondering how they c
HELP! I'M NEW...
Jump to new posts Re: Hello! New here by KarenE @ 04/22/17 10:00 AM

Behavior & Anatomy
Jump to new posts Re: Calling for there mom or crying or calling me no clue ? by SugarBearMomma @ 04/22/17 03:31 AM

Great idea Not wanting to bother with many questions but if she is stressed some maybe it is cause she lonely and not overwhelmed should I do the pouch swapping nightly and I saw online a glider with a torn ear and it scares me they will hurt echothe
Health & Hygiene
Jump to new posts Re: Marks on Head no bleeding by Feather @ 04/22/17 01:51 AM

The hair will grow back in, just watch her. No need to put anything on it.
Photo Contest Entries
Jump to new posts Re: Lulu's bristle obsession by Terry @ 04/21/17 06:41 PM

That was my almost bald XH's brush, lol. But Lulu has a fascination with brushes, as you may see in another future entry pic.
Diet & Nutrition
Jump to new posts Re: Prickly Pear/Cactus Fruit by kidqwik @ 04/21/17 02:48 PM

I heard them chewing on them last night when I hand fed them. One spit the seed out and the other chewed a bit. I don't know if they spit it out or swallowed it. :-( They love eating the fruit part though. It's their new fav food it seems! Well.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online
4 registered (sugarfluff, lilqwen, KarenE, Nejwig), 13 Guests and 67 Spiders online.
Key: Owner, Admin, Mod
Newest Members
Piper, Trixie, JPCox, PipersGlider, Jwhite
6188 Registered Users
Forum Stats
48 posts in the last 24hrs
6188 Members
132 Forums
8565 Topics
144828 Posts

Max Online: 478 @ 07/15/07 01:24 AM
Last 10 New Topics
No Pom means neutered right?
by lilqwen
0 seconds ago
What color is she?
by lilqwen
14 minutes 7 seconds ago
Hi, I'm new and don't know what I'm doing
by Piper
Today at 09:40 AM
Ollie's Mouth Wound
by Nejwig
Yesterday at 09:52 PM
Photo of the Month Voting
by KarenE
Yesterday at 04:32 PM
April 2017 photo of the month contest poll.
by Philwojo
Yesterday at 04:14 PM
4 week process I don't want to mess it up -suggestions -
by SugarBearMomma
Yesterday at 05:23 AM
IMPORTANT REMINDER/Photo Contest
by KarenE
04/23/17 11:44 AM
Wise Sayings
by TwoDog
04/23/17 06:29 AM
Bonding setback