by Ladymagyver
05:57 PM
On the right track?
by Alan
01:05 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Bonding & Relations
Jump to new posts Re: Great bonding tent by Feather @ Today at 08:08 PM

Housing & Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: Travel/side cage by Feather @ Today at 11:14 AM

As long as the wheel can spin freely it is tall enough. Pocket Pets starter cages are 18x18x24h.
Foods/Supplements
Jump to new posts Re: Critter LoveŽ by Srlb @ Today at 08:05 AM

Grab your savings while you can!! We want to take the time first of all to say a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to all of those that have served in our military services (including the families left at the home front waiting for their loved ones to return). Wh
Pouches/Nest Boxes/Toys
Jump to new posts Re: Critter LoveŽ by Srlb @ Today at 08:05 AM

Grab your savings while you can!! We want to take the time first of all to say a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to all of those that have served in our military services (including the families left at the home front waiting for their loved ones to return). Wh
Diet & Nutrition
Jump to new posts Re: growth spurts = more food? by Srlb @ Today at 08:02 AM

Please read this little thing I wrote up a while back. I suggest you grab a journal and follow along, you will be surprised at how much more you learn your sugar gliders. Picky Gliders
GliderCENTRAL News
Jump to new posts Re: May Photo of the Month Winner by Ladymagyver @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Congrats!!!!
Board Help & Announcements
Jump to new posts Have A Happy & Safe Holiday Weekend by KarenE @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

Bonding & Relations
Jump to new posts Re: They loved me, now they hate me :( by Glamper @ Yesterday at 06:06 PM

thank you for the stories and encouragement. it's been a few days now, and although they still don't greet me with the same gusto that they used to, it IS getting better
Pouches/Nest Boxes/Toys
Jump to new posts Re: Cage sets ready to go by Ladymagyver @ Yesterday at 05:57 PM

Memorial weekend Special! Till May 31. I'm knocking $10 off what I have left of pre mades and that would still include free shipping: 10pc cage sets $40 https://www.dropbox.com/sc/fdn9sm2giu526vk/AACZQnnqGqtzv_cD1ZqG6gzLa 8pc cage sets$35 https:
Bonding & Relations
Jump to new posts Re: On the right track? by Alan @ Yesterday at 01:05 PM

If it feels like it's more than just an exploratory nip, they get the "tssk!" But no movement. I just leave my hand there longer. Sometimes I love it further into the pouch if I can do it shows it's not going to make it go away. When the
Pouches/Nest Boxes/Toys
Jump to new posts Re: Toys! Toys! Toys!!! by Lynsie @ Yesterday at 11:36 AM

MEMORIAL DAY SALE! 15% OFF all orders over $25.00 Use code HONOR when checking out Sale ends 5/30/17
Housing & Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: Coconut hut suggestions by KarenE @ Yesterday at 10:51 AM

It is okay as well. They may tear it up so just watch for stray pieces which you can remove from their cage. You may find some in their pouch as well. They are little packrats sometimes
GC Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Another Birthday! by KarenE @ Yesterday at 09:42 AM

Happy Belated Birthday. Hope you had a wonderful day.
Housing & Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: Official Sugar Glider Safe & Unsafe Toys List by Ladymagyver @ 05/25/17 09:44 PM

Terry had a great idea of braiding a ladder. I haven't attempted it yet. (Been way too busy). Hemp or twine are not glider friendly. It can be replaced with thin strip of fleece.
Glider Talk and Traveling
Jump to new posts Re: Enough of me talking about me... by Terry @ 05/25/17 08:10 PM

Awe! Cute pic guys!
Health & Hygiene
Jump to new posts Re: Skunk smell for female? by kidqwik @ 05/25/17 03:13 PM

Ahh, ok. I was worried she was a hermaphrodyte. :-) She's different than the other three. Way afraid of everything. Wants to jump off u at the first chance she can get, will jump into a flat wall when the other seem to know that's pointless. In
Health & Hygiene
Jump to new posts Re: Seeking Advice by KarenE @ 05/24/17 11:21 PM

We have had several members who had a glider with recurring abscesses after a tooth extraction. It would heal and then reappear. The abscess would then need to be drained again with more meds and constant cleaning on the owner's part. It is also ver
Cages
Hi everyone, It's that time of year again....VACATION time! I will be closed from May 27th until Monday, June 5th but will be checking my email while out of town. I won't get messages from GC until I get back. Thank you!
Pouches/Nest Boxes/Toys
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry by gr8pots @ 05/24/17 03:47 PM

Hi everyone, It's that time of year again....VACATION time! I will be closed from May 27th until Monday, June 5th but will be checking my email while out of town. I won't get messages from GC until I get back. Thank you!
GliderCENTRAL News
Jump to new posts Re: May Photo of the Month Contest by KarenE @ 05/24/17 02:18 PM

GC Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Hey kidqwik by KarenE @ 05/24/17 10:11 AM

Health & Hygiene
Jump to new posts Re: Hanging nail by KarenE @ 05/24/17 10:11 AM

Good news.
Glider Talk and Traveling
Jump to new posts Re: the second round by mechnut450 @ 05/22/17 10:32 AM

Terry I not actually started it ( I keep it floating in the my back of mind) encase I can figure out a better way. I spending my day today just relaxing and letting my body patch itself lol tomorrow and Wednesday will be light work days around hou
Photo Contest Entries
Jump to new posts Re: Tucker trying a new treat by Terry @ 05/21/17 09:00 AM

Ohh Tucker, ohhhh Tucker! Sticky paws Tucker, you get sticky paws with those lollies, lol. Tucker, one of a kind. I'm so happy to see you enjoy the memories of your beloved Tucker Kimberly. I also enjoy seeing that sweet suggie face!
Photo Contest Entries
Jump to new posts Re: Winky's Close Up by Terry @ 05/21/17 08:56 AM

That's an awesome pouch pic! I can't ever get good pouch pics of my babies.
Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online
1 registered (sugarfluff), 7 Guests and 66 Spiders online.
Key: Owner, Admin, Mod
Newest Members
Branduine, Rina_n_Kizzy_Mom, KChy, Glowing, Lilith74
6222 Registered Users
Forum Stats
7 posts in the last 24hrs
6222 Members
134 Forums
8669 Topics
145639 Posts

Max Online: 478 @ 07/15/07 01:24 AM
Last 10 New Topics