Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
HPW Plus & HPW Complete #1080912
03/04/11 05:29 PM
03/04/11 05:29 PM
Long Island, NY
gliderdad79 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
gliderdad79  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

Long Island, NY
Ok, after reviewing whats been said here it is very notable that this whole topic has shifted towards people personal motives and actions rather than the diet it self. We have locked the other post to start fresh. The previous post can be found here. We ask that you do not bring drama from whatever may have been posted in that thread here to the new one.

A year ago, many talked and suggested why don't people contact (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets and try to work with them offering pouches and such. Maybe some did maybe some were successful, I have no idea. If they did try and couldn't work things out than I can see why they or a group of people will now choose not to support them, just as I can see those who tried a succeeded with them will continue to work with them. That has nothing to do with this diet, but shows a double standard. Not bashing anyone or any group here.

I see the same people who last year screamed at the top of their lungs about a site having a forum no one knew about so they could discuss their organization and how it was wrong now say its ok that this diet stuff is kept secret even though it's being advertised as being backed with all research and stuff. Again, has nothing to do with the diet but shows the double standard of how it wasn't ok but now is. Again not bashing anyone or any group here.

I see the same people or group of people coming in to only try to discredit someone or group of people, some who come in here to try and flip the subject, some who just try to get this topic closed. Again, has nothing to do with the diet. Not bashing anyone or any group here.

I have stated I have no problem with Peggy or even the diet, I would like to see the data on which this stuff is being advertised as. I even stated if it was (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets who funded everything so be it, I feel it would be better to be upfront about it just like the others who would expect the same if it wasn't them or their friends who created it.

I have seen posts about the name and how it is wrong or misleading. Personally I believe that it is wrong, but that is not our argument to fight. Maybe with pouches and such ok, we can as no pouch maker or toy maker in this community can afford to patent or trademark their items. It is out of common respect that things are not copied, yet again I see some who have yelled how it wasn't right when their friends item was copied now say the name thing is ok. Again, this has nothing to do with the actual diet itself. Not bashing anyone or any group here.

The name thing is not for any of us to argue about since wambaroo is a world known company. If they have an issue with it than they will handle. They are the ones who do or don't have it trademarked, registered, or copyrighted and they will be the ones who do or don't take actions. Again this has nothing to do with the diet itself nor is it our fight. Yes we may or may not agree that its right but this is about discussing the diet.

Why did I type all of that, to show that many things being said is double standards and has absolutely nothing to do with the diet itself.

Honestly I will say we have let some things go further than we may of liked and we tend to do so to try and keep topics going. We are starting this as a new thread and we will be moving forward with this in the right way. No more personal issues, no drama, no more take it or leave it or posting that your beating a dead horse. Stick to questions about the diet, ask questions on what is expected of the diet, future of the diet, etc. The common phrase here is the diet!!

This thread will not go in the same direction as the other one did. Posts will be removed and pm's will be sent for violations in the new thread.

Peggy is registered here and she is more than welcome to post here and I hope that she will, but that is her choice.

Eddie

In the Tropics somewhere between the port of indecision and southeast of disorder!

"Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people."

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching!
Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1081014
03/04/11 11:42 PM
03/04/11 11:42 PM
North Central Ohio
GliderNursery Offline
Tech Admn
GliderNursery  Offline
Tech Admn

North Central Ohio
clap

Shelly

Don't sacrifice quality information for convenient information.

Glider Nursery

Sugar Glider Foundation

Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: GliderNursery] #1081261
03/05/11 05:31 PM
03/05/11 05:31 PM
NC
C
carolinasuggies Offline
Glider Guardian
carolinasuggies  Offline
Glider Guardian
C

NC
I agree with that!

Mommy to my kid's & slave to my suggies

Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1082866
03/09/11 10:46 PM
03/09/11 10:46 PM
Cincinnati, Ohio
North_Nocturne Offline
Glider Lover
North_Nocturne  Offline
Glider Lover

Cincinnati, Ohio
I received my HPW Complete today. I have one extremely picky eater who normally won't touch anything with honey or bee pollen in it. Well, the HPW Complete is a homerun hit! My picky eater licked it off my fingers and then went searching for the bowl. I am so excited! I have already taken some "before" pictures and I'll take some "after" pictures once my gliders have been on HPW Complete for a few months.

In the past my picky eater has refused to eat BML, Pet Glider diet, HPW with Wombaroo, Blended diet, Reep's diet, etc. It's absolutely amazing that he is loving the HPW Complete so much.

Elizabeth
gliders. Nocturne & Lark
Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1082881
03/09/11 11:31 PM
03/09/11 11:31 PM
Northeast U.S.
angelic4296 Offline
Glider Addict
angelic4296  Offline
Glider Addict

Northeast U.S.
Congratulations Elizabeth, good news!

Jess

2 spoiled gliders, Gizzy (6/05) and Ruthie (?/05) <3

Please consider rescuing first!

Please remember to complete your surveys at http://www.sugargroup.org/ - help better the lives of gliders everywhere smile
Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1082964
03/10/11 07:51 AM
03/10/11 07:51 AM

L
Leopold
Unregistered
Leopold
Unregistered
L

I started reading this post titled "HPW Plus & HPW Complete".
The writer referred to a previous thread which I had not seen. As I understood it, a conflict arose over information or misinformation that was presented, and how the rising tension of the ensuing dispute drew the focus from the original topic until what had begun as an informative exchange became more of a critical one, and I gather, more personal. Finally, and I hope this is accurate, wisdom prevailed, the pie fight was cleaned up and the spirit of discourse was restored to it's default setting.
My problem in all this is that, though this conflict was said to have been history, I found myself several paragraphs in without having touched upon the stated topic, and beginning to feel haunted by the ghost of a dead conflict while reading the findings of the Medical Examiner.
I probably should have just gone on to another topic. Now I feel apologetic. Usually if I reply to a post it's either to say something positive or to present an alternate perspective, not to just find fault. Still, in my own defence I must say, it was not I who left those Sirens on the rocks.

Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: ] #1082965
03/10/11 07:58 AM
03/10/11 07:58 AM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted By: Leopold
I started reading this post titled "HPW Plus & HPW Complete".
The writer referred to a previous thread which I had not seen. As I understood it, a conflict arose over information or misinformation that was presented, and how the rising tension of the ensuing dispute drew the focus from the original topic until what had begun as an informative exchange became more of a critical one, and I gather, more personal. Finally, and I hope this is accurate, wisdom prevailed, the pie fight was cleaned up and the spirit of discourse was restored to it's default setting.
My problem in all this is that, though this conflict was said to have been history, I found myself several paragraphs in without having touched upon the stated topic, and beginning to feel haunted by the ghost of a dead conflict while reading the findings of the Medical Examiner.
I probably should have just gone on to another topic. Now I feel apologetic. Usually if I reply to a post it's either to say something positive or to present an alternate perspective, not to just find fault. Still, in my own defence I must say, it was not I who left those Sirens on the rocks.

Welcome to diet discussions in the glider community. I myself find looking at EVERY little nook, corner, and cranny of it ALL to be beneficial to the end result aka my and everybody else's opinions.

Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: ] #1082972
03/10/11 08:24 AM
03/10/11 08:24 AM
Florida, USA
oakley Offline
Glider Slave
oakley  Offline
Glider Slave

Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: Leopold
I found myself several paragraphs in without having touched upon the stated topic

You're absolutely right! Below is a link to the website:

HPW Plus and HPW Complete Website

HPW Plus and HPW Complete is a completely new diet formula that has been in the making for some time now. It is made and manufactured in the USA. It is an entirely new product, researched and developed by Peggy Brewer.

I can't wait to get my samples soon! jump

Meghan

~__/>
{{ }}

Suggies: Basil, Mausi, Bagheera/Baloo, & the Trio
Dogs : Pretzel/Snickers
Horse: Nugget
RIP: Gato, Pepito, Pepper, and Mowgli gangel

Oakley's Glider Site
Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1082977
03/10/11 09:38 AM
03/10/11 09:38 AM

B
buttercup
Unregistered
buttercup
Unregistered
B

I just received my HPW Plus yesterday but still have some hpw (with the whps) to finish before I can make the new batch. I too am going to monitor, with pics also on how my crew are doing...including weights before and during the hpw plus batch and taking either the gliders or just fecals to my vet to check. I am confident that my crew will love and thrive on the hpw plus.

Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1083036
03/10/11 01:18 PM
03/10/11 01:18 PM
Big Sandy TN
Sherri Offline
Glider Addict
Sherri  Offline
Glider Addict

Big Sandy TN
I just got my HPW Complete this morning and can't wait to get home to whip up a batch! It smells so good too!

sherri

Forever home to a wide variety of animals, domestic, farm and exotic.
My passion is my little suggie sweethearts! 731-441-9814

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1083037
03/10/11 01:19 PM
03/10/11 01:19 PM
NC
C
carolinasuggies Offline
Glider Guardian
carolinasuggies  Offline
Glider Guardian
C

NC
I recieved my HPW plus yesterday! It smell's yummy!

Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1083056
03/10/11 02:24 PM
03/10/11 02:24 PM

A
amanda_allen
Unregistered
amanda_allen
Unregistered
A

I ordered my HPW COMPLETE yesterday! We'll see. smile

Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: carolinasuggies] #1083059
03/10/11 02:34 PM
03/10/11 02:34 PM
Big Sandy TN
Sherri Offline
Glider Addict
Sherri  Offline
Glider Addict

Big Sandy TN
Originally Posted By: carolinasuggies
I recieved my HPW plus yesterday! It smell's yummy!

It tases YUMMY too! It tastes like vanilla custard or vanilla pudding!

sherri

Forever home to a wide variety of animals, domestic, farm and exotic.
My passion is my little suggie sweethearts! 731-441-9814

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1083072
03/10/11 03:00 PM
03/10/11 03:00 PM
MS
Janie Offline
Glider Lover
Janie  Offline
Glider Lover

MS
I recieved my HPW complete yesterday and made it for my gliders last night.

As some of you know I have a little girl named Shimmer who almost died on us a couple years ago. She went from 80 plus grams to 45 grams before my vet figured out that the issue was her GI system and she is unable to digest food. I have had to add medication to her meals ever since. Recently she has decided she doesnt need her meds and has refused to eat anything that it has been mixed into, making my hubby and I about cry! Peggy provided all the info my vet requested about the diet and he advised me to give the diet a try

Well SHimmer ate EVERYTHING! as did all the other gliders =) the bowls were licked clean. The med mixed in beautifully . I am very happy right now. Shimmer will have bloodwork done in 2 months to be sure everything is still ok with her.... sooner if she needs it. However I think HPW complete is going to be a wonderful solution for us and all my gliders are happy which makes me happy!

slave to 9 cages of adorable suggies
:grey: :wfb: :rtmo: :leu: :wt:
http://www.suggierealm.com
Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1083081
03/10/11 03:26 PM
03/10/11 03:26 PM
Raleigh, NC
Roxy Offline
Glider Lover
Roxy  Offline
Glider Lover

Raleigh, NC
I ordered samples of both. Can't wait for them to get here!

~Whitney~

:grey: Suki :rtmo: Eric (Mo Pair)
:leu: Lorena :plat: Soren (Leu/Plat Pair)
:grey: Pam :grey: Lucian (Creme Hets)
Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: Janie] #1083110
03/10/11 04:51 PM
03/10/11 04:51 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
Originally Posted By: Janie
I recieved my HPW complete yesterday and made it for my gliders last night.

As some of you know I have a little girl named Shimmer who almost died on us a couple years ago. She went from 80 plus grams to 45 grams before my vet figured out that the issue was her GI system and she is unable to digest food. I have had to add medication to her meals ever since. Recently she has decided she doesnt need her meds and has refused to eat anything that it has been mixed into, making my hubby and I about cry! Peggy provided all the info my vet requested about the diet and he advised me to give the diet a try

Well SHimmer ate EVERYTHING! as did all the other gliders =) the bowls were licked clean. The med mixed in beautifully . I am very happy right now. Shimmer will have bloodwork done in 2 months to be sure everything is still ok with her.... sooner if she needs it. However I think HPW complete is going to be a wonderful solution for us and all my gliders are happy which makes me happy!

That's fantastic, Janie! clap

~Gretchen

If we never loved, then maybe we would never feel pain. Love anyway. It's worth it.
Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1083172
03/10/11 08:28 PM
03/10/11 08:28 PM
SE AZ
L
Lena Offline
In Pouch
Lena  Offline
In Pouch
L

SE AZ
I have a sample of both on the way. I recently did the LGRS diet and my little girl turns her nose up at it (literally!!) :sick: . She's normally not my picky one. Hopefully they will both enjoy the HPW.

Question to those that have made it.... How much does the sample make? I ordered both.

I got some info directly from Peggy about how many batches you can make from the 125grams (the smallest order you can place). I like using the Green Juice so I included that in the email.
According to the directions, the HPW Plus requires 1/4 cup for a batch and the Complete requires 3/4 of a cup for a batch. Since I didn't know how many grams were in a "1/4" or a "3/4" cup, I had to ask.... I hope she doesn't mind me sharing.

To quote from an email:
It would be approx 102g for one 3/4cup and approx 34g for one 1/4cup

The Complete when made with the Green Juice makes approx 60 Tablespoons. The Plus makes approx 65 Tablespoons withOUT the Green juice. I have not measured out how much it hold with it. I know it would be more than that however.

Thanks to Peggy for her knowledge and willingness to share!

Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1083179
03/10/11 08:42 PM
03/10/11 08:42 PM
usa
snowbabygliders Offline
Glider Guardian
snowbabygliders  Offline
Glider Guardian

usa
We've made our order and are so excited! Thanks so wonderful Janie! clap heart

Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1083194
03/10/11 09:16 PM
03/10/11 09:16 PM

B
buttercup
Unregistered
buttercup
Unregistered
B

That is awesome Janie...I hope Shimmer continues to eat her new hpw and thrives!

Lena, the samples will make one batch.

Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1083209
03/10/11 09:42 PM
03/10/11 09:42 PM
SE AZ
L
Lena Offline
In Pouch
Lena  Offline
In Pouch
L

SE AZ
Thank you Stephanie for the clarification!

Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1083278
03/11/11 01:25 AM
03/11/11 01:25 AM
Northeast U.S.
angelic4296 Offline
Glider Addict
angelic4296  Offline
Glider Addict

Northeast U.S.
Awwwww Janie, such wonderful news! That takes alot of stress off of your shoulders!

Jess

2 spoiled gliders, Gizzy (6/05) and Ruthie (?/05) <3

Please consider rescuing first!

Please remember to complete your surveys at http://www.sugargroup.org/ - help better the lives of gliders everywhere smile
Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: ] #1083336
03/11/11 09:43 AM
03/11/11 09:43 AM
North Central Ohio
GliderNursery Offline
Tech Admn
GliderNursery  Offline
Tech Admn

North Central Ohio
Originally Posted By: buttercup
I just received my HPW Plus yesterday but still have some hpw (with the whps) to finish before I can make the new batch. I too am going to monitor, with pics also on how my crew are doing...including weights before and during the hpw plus batch and taking either the gliders or just fecals to my vet to check. I am confident that my crew will love and thrive on the hpw plus.

That's great that you plan on monitoring your gliders when trying a new diet.

I do have a question though, as I do not understand the concept. What purpose would you have the vet run fecals for monitoring a new diet? What would they find in fecals that a new diet would cause? And if fecals are the right test to run, wouldn't you have to have a current fecal while on their current diet for comparing the results?

Shelly

Don't sacrifice quality information for convenient information.

Glider Nursery

Sugar Glider Foundation

Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1083358
03/11/11 12:09 PM
03/11/11 12:09 PM
MS
Janie Offline
Glider Lover
Janie  Offline
Glider Lover

MS
Thank you everyone from Shimmer! Well another night of the new HPW complete. She definately can not tell her medicine is being mixed into it... She ran to the dinner bowl no coaxing needed and all the gliders in the avairy devoured it! again nothing left.

I have decided to take her to the vet next week , mostly because I am paranoid anytime we change anything concerning her but he doesnt want to take blood on that exam, says it will be to soon ... so bloodwork will still be after she has been on the diet longer.

I must admit their dinner smelled really yummy even to me LOL

Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1083370
03/11/11 01:17 PM
03/11/11 01:17 PM
NC
C
carolinasuggies Offline
Glider Guardian
carolinasuggies  Offline
Glider Guardian
C

NC
I spoke with Peggy and ASKED HER how does a vet keep track of diets and she told me the best way would be to have a baseline blood work done prior to starting the diet and then again in 6 months.

Last edited by carolinasuggies; 03/11/11 01:28 PM.

Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1083407
03/11/11 03:48 PM
03/11/11 03:48 PM
MS
Janie Offline
Glider Lover
Janie  Offline
Glider Lover

MS
I am not sure if that was directed at me or not.

Shimmer has had many many bloodworks done. Drawing blood from her is tricky and we do it when it provides the maximum benefit. She is one very monitored little girl because of her issues. I will always always defer to my vets advice. Shimmer by all rights should have died 2 years ago. My vet saved her life. He likes what he sees in Peggy's diet and think it will be a benefit to shimmer so we r trying it. So far the meds mix well and the food is staying down and she wants to eat which is great

I agree in other cases w healthy gliders before a new diet bloodwork would be a great idea.

Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1084146
03/13/11 05:36 PM
03/13/11 05:36 PM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
I received my HPW powders and tried them. First night they gobbled it up, second night they left some of it, but that may be because of the fruit choices that night and they filled up on that.

I also wanted to point out that previously there was some negative feedback on these powders due to the inclusion of BHA/BHT as a preservative. I was whipping up something for the gliders a few days ago and was reading the label for "Booster Milk" powder. Guess what? It also contains those preservatives.

Just an FYI.

:grey: Bosom Buddy Creations:grey:
^website link wink

Remember that God Loves You!
Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: JillMarie] #1084192
03/13/11 07:37 PM
03/13/11 07:37 PM
Miami, Fl
reeny Offline
Glider Slave
reeny  Offline
Glider Slave

Miami, Fl
clap clap

Thanks you Eddie for posting the above.

I wanted to let everyone know that I have been using Peggy's HPW Plus for several months. All my gliders absolutely love the new formula.

One of the reason I switched from the blended diet back to HPW is that I was concerned about the Ca:Ph ratio. I had had some issue with pouch infections and Ca. So I wanted to boost the Ca in their diet. So for a while I was feeding the blended diet. Some of my gliders liked it but not like the HPW diet. There was always some left in their dishes.

I can tell you that my gliders absolutely love the new HPW Plus they lick their plates clean. I enjoy making it much better because it is easier and less ingredients.

My gliders are all healthy and they look great they will be going in for blood work shortly.

I am sorry that I haven't had time to post but I have been so busy with work and family. My job is crazy and my son fractured his ankle and needed surgery.

I didn't really have time to read through the old post I am glad there will be less drama in this new post.

Reeny
&
"The Flower Patch Gang"

Blossom & Buttercup
Bella & Bug
Mona & Poppy
Hannah & Lucas
Petunia & Payton
Petals
Fiona & Fiorello
Lili & Tulip & Krinkles

www.moonovermiamigliders.com

Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: reeny] #1084208
03/13/11 08:22 PM
03/13/11 08:22 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
Originally Posted By: reeny

I wanted to let everyone know that I have been using Peggy's HPW Plus for several months. All my gliders absolutely love the new formula.

Since the announcement was only made on LGG Feb. 28, 2011 I'm guessing you were part of a group to receive it ahead of time.

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help

Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: gliderdad79] #1084236
03/13/11 09:26 PM
03/13/11 09:26 PM
Miami, Fl
reeny Offline
Glider Slave
reeny  Offline
Glider Slave

Miami, Fl
I guess your're right Karen! I was one of the lucky ones that knew about this before hand. My gliders love it!

Reeny
&
"The Flower Patch Gang"

Blossom & Buttercup
Bella & Bug
Mona & Poppy
Hannah & Lucas
Petunia & Payton
Petals
Fiona & Fiorello
Lili & Tulip & Krinkles

www.moonovermiamigliders.com

Re: HPW Plus & HPW Complete [Re: reeny] #1084250
03/13/11 10:03 PM
03/13/11 10:03 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
cool

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 388 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,555 TEXAS
679,070 OHIO
487,141 OKLAHOMA
432,147 UTAH
321,667 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024