Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: DCMuffin] #1117609
05/22/11 12:11 PM
05/22/11 12:11 PM
Vancouver, WA
GliderGuy540 Offline
Glider Lover
GliderGuy540  Offline
Glider Lover

Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: DCMuffin
That's not my question, Sara. I want to know if the cases involve more than just the Majestic's. The Majestic uses a completely different sized wire roll than the others so it makes a difference.

I know of one person whose gliders were affected had a majestic. I had one of the smaller size cages from martins. And another person I know of who had sick gliders built her own cage from wire purchased from martins.

--==Kevin==--
Suggie-Daddy to Willow, Wicket, and Loki
:grey: :grey: :plat:

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117612
05/22/11 12:21 PM
05/22/11 12:21 PM
Washington D.C. Metro Area
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Washington D.C. Metro Area
Thank you, Kevin. smile

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117628
05/22/11 12:54 PM
05/22/11 12:54 PM
Annapolis, MD
Ikeda Offline
Glider Explorer
Ikeda  Offline
Glider Explorer

Annapolis, MD
I like how because I'm a skeptic my head is in the sand.

Fact: There was a church claiming FACTUAL evidence that yesterday was the Rapture. It was not apparently.

Fact: There are a LOT of people the believe autism is directly related to a combination of shots children receive before pre-school. My daughter has received the shots and shows no signs. (let it be known that I actually personally believe this to be true but without hard evidence, would NEVER preach the school of thought. It it more of something to be taken into very CAREFUL consideration)

I'm sorry but people in general can tend to go into overdriven paranoia mode.

I grieve for the ones in our community affected (and I do feel horrible about those who've lost some of the best friends you could possibly have) but a LOT of people are completely blowing things out of proportions. Who's to say the wire/PVC are the primary causes? Maybe it's a result of chemical reactions or the like. (to Dawn, to glider feces, to bug sprays, to Febreeze, etc)

@ Bourbon, @ LSardou: It was not my intent to imply or otherwise in any negative way speak about your posts. Ya'll have done nothing but been nice, forthright, and pillars of the glider community. Everything you two (and the MBP) have done thus far has been on the up-and-up and I truly do appreciate that.

That being said, some in the community are using words like "ARE" and is "IS" when we SHOULD be using words like "POSSIBLY" and "LIKELY". It's like shouting fire in a crowded building.

I will pray that everything will work out with my gliders, just as I pray every day that my family won't be injured, ill, or killed. I hope I'm not a statistic for this but if I am, it'll be a statistic that will be able to help the community as a whole. I've checked on my gliders every 6 hours since this affair has started and I will continue to do so to ensure that if there is a possible reaction I will be on top of it as fast as possible. If anything, my gliders are enjoying the increased attention.

Last edited by Ikeda; 05/22/11 12:57 PM.

:grey: Rocky and Winkle's Dad :wfb:

Rocky: (recognizing Boris's voice) That voice. Where have I heard that voice before?

Bullwinkle: In about 365 other episodes. But I don't know who it is either.
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117637
05/22/11 01:08 PM
05/22/11 01:08 PM

R
RememberingCocoa
Unregistered
RememberingCocoa
Unregistered
R

Please forgive me as I am just entering this conversation and do not know any of you. I am new to Glider Central. But I feel that it is necessary for me to speak up and tell my story.
I purchased a sugar glider from PP a few months ago and named her Cocoa, she had the sweetest disposition and she took to me almost right away.
Almost a month into to her time with me and my family she began to act lethargic and shake with tremors. She was very disoriented and did not want to walk and would simply fall over. I became concerned right away and rushed her to the closest exotic vet I could find, an hour and a half away.
Her 1st diagnosis was malnourished on account of the PP food. She was put on the BML diet and mealworms. I hand fed her for a another week with no improvement, so I took her back.
This time she was diagnosed with a neurological problem caused by toxins. The vet basically said that she was somehow exposed to a chemical or mold. I thought I was to blame. He told me that it was going to kill her and offered to put her down. I refused.
Sadly after continuing the hand feedings and babying her everyday she did pass away on May 14th.
Just a few days after that I get an email from PP explaining that there was a problem with some of the cages they issued and that they contained toxins causing this problem. They offered to replace the cage.
I did email them back requesting a replacement animal also, as I write this email I did just receive a call from them confirming that I would too get another glider.
I am happy to know that I will get another but very very sad that I lost Cocoa due to this. I did not ask them this, but shouldn't I also be reimbursed for the vet bills and travel expenses?

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: ] #1117647
05/22/11 01:25 PM
05/22/11 01:25 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted By: Ikeda
Who's to say the wire/PVC are the primary causes? Maybe it's a result of chemical reactions or the like. (to Dawn, to glider feces, to bug sprays, to Febreeze, etc)

That's part of our point, Ikeda. The fact of the matter is this cages should be 100% safe, and are stated as such, even when coming into contact with urine/feces/cleaning products.

So let's say, for the heck of it, it's the gliders urine. The same common denominator is STILL the wire coating. PVC coating. So what now? Tell our gliders not to pee in such cages?
What about the FACT that PEOPLE are getting sick from these cages as well? I find it hard to believe any person, after seeing all the stacking evidence, would KEEP their animals in such cages.

I'm glad you question things. That's fine and dandy. But you're willing to let your gliders be part of such a nasty statistic and for what? I don't get it.

Originally Posted By: RememberingCocoa

I am happy to know that I will get another but very very sad that I lost Cocoa due to this. I did not ask them this, but shouldn't I also be reimbursed for the vet bills and travel expenses?

I am so sorry about your loss. I wish I could say WELCOME to GliderCENTRAL, but really, how good of a welcome is it when it's such a sad situation that brings you here? hug2 I can't imagine how you or anybody who has lost a glider to this cage coating feel.

If I were you I would contact (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets again and ask them about this? IF they agree, I'm sure they'd want to see receipts, so you'd have to provide those. Good luck with that. I hope it works out well. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Ikeda] #1117665
05/22/11 02:13 PM
05/22/11 02:13 PM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
Who's to say the wire/PVC are the primary causes?

Who? How about ... uh ... the CAGE manufacturers? How about (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets who sold the cages? How about the fact that (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets has initiated a cage recall, and Martin's has pulled glider cages from their web site.

Yes, tests are still being done. But the initial results are convincing enough to move Pocket Pets and Martin's into action.

That's enough "proof" for me!

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Ikeda] #1117711
05/22/11 04:42 PM
05/22/11 04:42 PM
Vancouver, WA
GliderGuy540 Offline
Glider Lover
GliderGuy540  Offline
Glider Lover

Vancouver, WA
I like how because I'm a skeptic my head is in the sand.

Fact: There was a church claiming FACTUAL evidence that yesterday was the Rapture. It was not apparently.

Fact: There are a LOT of people the believe autism is directly related to a combination of shots children receive before pre-school. My daughter has received the shots and shows no signs. (let it be known that I actually personally believe this to be true but without hard evidence, would NEVER preach the school of thought. It it more of something to be taken into very CAREFUL consideration)

I'm sorry but people in general can tend to go into overdriven paranoia mode.

I grieve for the ones in our community affected (and I do feel horrible about those who've lost some of the best friends you could possibly have) but a LOT of people are completely blowing things out of proportions. Who's to say the wire/PVC are the primary causes? Maybe it's a result of chemical reactions or the like. (to Dawn, to glider feces, to bug sprays, to Febreeze, etc)

@ Bourbon, @ LSardou: It was not my intent to imply or otherwise in any negative way speak about your posts. Ya'll have done nothing but been nice, forthright, and pillars of the glider community. Everything you two (and the MBP) have done thus far has been on the up-and-up and I truly do appreciate that.

That being said, some in the community are using words like "ARE" and is "IS" when we SHOULD be using words like "POSSIBLY" and "LIKELY". It's like shouting fire in a crowded building.

I will pray that everything will work out with my gliders, just as I pray every day that my family won't be injured, ill, or killed. I hope I'm not a statistic for this but if I am, it'll be a statistic that will be able to help the community as a whole. I've checked on my gliders every 6 hours since this affair has started and I will continue to do so to ensure that if there is a possible reaction I will be on top of it as fast as possible. If anything, my gliders are enjoying the increased attention.

A cage manufacturer (Martin's) has advised people to remove their gliders from their cages in purchased since last October. Do we have proof positive it is the cages? No, but it's the best working hypothesis we have at this time. If you choose to wait for definitive proof before taking action, that is your choice.

--==Kevin==--
Suggie-Daddy to Willow, Wicket, and Loki
:grey: :grey: :plat:

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117741
05/22/11 05:41 PM
05/22/11 05:41 PM
Springfield/Eugene, OR
kitsune Offline
Glider Slave
kitsune  Offline
Glider Slave

Springfield/Eugene, OR
Ikeda,

I understand that you don't think there is enough factual evidence to be certain the wire is the problem, but I don't see why that means we should risk our gliders' lives on the possibility (even if it were a large possibility) that the cages are not the cause. If there were two strong theories, like if we were unsure whether it was the wire or contaminated papayas, you can bet I'd rather pull my little ones from possibly affected cages AND avoid feeding papaya, just in case. In the end, if it turned out to be the papaya, I'd still be glad I didn't take the chance on the cage. People are certainly free to keep their suspect cages until the theory is confirmed, but leave their gliders in it? Why take the chance? If your child's car seat was recalled on the basis that some were made with bad parts, would you use the seat until someone proved to you that your particular seat was unsafe? If you want to take the chance, that's up to you...but if you're encouraging people to continue to use cages that MIGHT be causing gliders to become ill and then die, that puts blood on your hands when the cages are confirmed the problem and more deaths came about because of your encouragement to wait for solid fact. If it's not the cage, well, you've encouraged people to avoid some kind of inconvenience...grats...and in my opinion, avoiding possible illness and death is worth that kind of inconvenience.

If you've got theories about other possible causes, please post it, it should be looked into! But if you're here simply defending Martin's cages, or because you're trying to justify your own lack of action for your little ones' lives, it doesn't sound to me like you've got the kind of objectivity that is needed to find the real source of the loss of life.

Beth

mlove Glide free :rbridge: :bb: Dimitri and Tegan :wfb: :rbridge: and right-side up! mlove
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117742
05/22/11 05:45 PM
05/22/11 05:45 PM
illinois, champaign county
sharit Offline
Glider Explorer
sharit  Offline
Glider Explorer

illinois, champaign county
[url=file://localhost/Users/sharitatman/Pictures/Photo%20Booth/Photo%20on%202011-05-22%20at%2015.21.jpg][url=file://localhost/Users/sharitatman/Pictures/Photo%20Booth/Photo%20on%202011-05-22%20at%2015.21.jpg][url=file://localhost/Users/sharitatman/Pictures/Photo%20Booth/Photo%20on%202011-05-22%20at%2015.21.jpg]file://localhost/Users/sharitatman/Pictures/Photo%20Booth/Photo%20on%202011-05-22%20at%2015.21.jpg[/url][/url][/url]

Shari

Suggies Max, Mimi, Maura
My Trio! Thanks to Jonalle
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117750
05/22/11 06:04 PM
05/22/11 06:04 PM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
could you please try that again, Shari? I'm not sure what you were trying to post.

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117917
05/23/11 02:01 AM
05/23/11 02:01 AM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Shari,
By the file name of what you were trying to share, it appears to be on your hard drive.
Upload the photos to photobucket, then share. wink thumb

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117926
05/23/11 02:27 AM
05/23/11 02:27 AM

P
pi3k
Unregistered
pi3k
Unregistered
P

I'm new to this site, but I just heard about this problem and bought a Martin's cage on May 7th. I have two gliders that are both a year old and don't seem to be exhibiting any of the symptoms listed or acting weirdly. I made sure to clean the cage after putting it together and just recleaned it tonight with dawn and water to be sure.

I'm very sorry for anyone that had gliders affected by this issue, but I was wondering how long the gliders were in the cage before they started showing symptoms? I'm just worried that mine might be getting sick and just hiding it. Luckily I still have their old cage that I can move them into while this gets sorted out. I have also contacted Martin's cages about the issue to see what they have to say.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117929
05/23/11 02:42 AM
05/23/11 02:42 AM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

80 acres of paradise in KS
It can take months for the gliders to show effects and apparently just washing the cage is NOT enough.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Dancing] #1117955
05/23/11 04:28 AM
05/23/11 04:28 AM
Mississippi
M
Midien Offline
Joey Member
Midien  Offline
Joey Member
M

Mississippi
Hey, I thought I'd note this since I observed it tonight, though I don't know if it'll be useful at all. I hope so. Wasn't sure which thread in which to post it, so here goes. smile

I decided to sniff my cages.

The (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets one that I was given with Nox does NOT have a distinctly obvious plastic-y odor to it. My Martin's cage DOES, and it's extremely noticeable.

I brought Nox home on April 15th with the (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets cage.
I bought my Martin's cage on April 26th.

I can't give evidence of a sick glider, though, since I've pulled Nox from the cage while he's still doing okay. Not taking the risk.

I hope this is somehow helpful. I know all it really means is that there's probably 'off-gassing' or something to an extent, but I figured I'd take the chance that the observation, and any of the implications from it, would be useful somehow to someone.

~Laura~

<3 :grey: Nox (Approx. OOP 02/15/2011) and Luna :grey: <3
and a puppy - Tucker (Approx. birth 05/2007) <3
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Ikeda] #1117972
05/23/11 07:23 AM
05/23/11 07:23 AM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
I want to apologize before hand because I know this will offend some people, and in my heart of hearts I truly do not mean to, but I know how somethings are easily taken the wrong way. So please forgive me.

I do not want to take this thread off topic, so if Ikeda or anyone else wants to continue THIS part, please feel free to PM me

There was no FACT to this. It was one man's ego trying to put himself above Christ. FACT: part of recorded history, a man commonly called Jesus was quoted as saying "NO man knows the day or hour, only the Father knows" So please do not use the ravings of a mad man as an example of a church or the use of supposed fact.

Now as to the cage issue: when more than a handful of animals are getting sick and DIE and there SEEMS to be a common denominator, whether it is fact or not, why risk your animal's life by not taking safety measures???

Why wouldnt you take it out of its cage??? Better to be safe than sorry. I know if I had those cages I wouldnt care about expense, all I would care about is keeping my family members safe (furred and unfurred alike) and the cage would be tossed. The price of a cage does NOT compare to the value of my Arwen's life or my other gliders.

I am sorry if I come off strongly here, but reading of these deaths has me in such a state of depression and for some of you to say dont react...I would have and did agree to not panic when it was one or two gliders, but it is over 100??? cry cry cry

Anyone who really knows me knows I am not the panic type. I also do not have the cow/herd mentality. But now is not the time to speculate, now is the time for ACTION. This cage situation MUST be resolved and gliders or other animals protected!

:grey: Bosom Buddy Creations:grey:
^website link wink

Remember that God Loves You!
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117985
05/23/11 08:20 AM
05/23/11 08:20 AM
Maryland
shannyn Offline
Glider Explorer
shannyn  Offline
Glider Explorer

Maryland
Well written JillMarie smile

I usually keep quiet but i have been following this thread and i have to say it definitely got interesting after Ikeda's post. I hope it wasn't his intention to upset so many as it appears the post has done so..i can see where he was coming from in writing his opinion and i don't think that in making his decision he should be chastised ..everyone has made their own decision on what to do given their own situation and everyone comes here to GC for support and information sharing and a general community and that's why GC is so great!

Maybe ...the post would have been received better if the the words such 'blowing things completely out of the water' were not included. Those types of phrases usually trigger a more emotional response when emotions are already heightened :/ especially when sick and dying little ones are involved.

I'd really like to see the thread back on topic because i like coming here for regular updates smile

shannyn (nyn)

adorable furry luvs: nermal(nermalina) :grey: pooky :grey:

kitties: patches and pumpkin
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117986
05/23/11 08:24 AM
05/23/11 08:24 AM
Bristol, Va
MissSarah Offline
Glider Addict
MissSarah  Offline
Glider Addict

Bristol, Va
In my opinion, this not the place to hash out your views on Christianity or vaccinations as neither has anything to do with contaminated cages. The only thing those two subjects are good for is starting fights and there's been enough tension as it is.

I don't understand why you would want to keep your animal in a cage that even has a chance of being toxic. I'm such a worrywort I'd wrap my gliders in bubble wrap if I thought it would keep them safe! I know there's been mention of new cage costs or whatever, but is saving a little money worth the possibility of watching your baby suffer slowly and die? I understand not wanting to jump the gun and if it were a simpler issue I'd agree. But when you put death on the table as one of the possible outcomes, my family and I will follow the herd.

Proud Mom to Princess Pim The Insane. heart(and several other babies, skin and fur.)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. Gliders have indentured servants.

:rbridge: Dexter. You left blueberry stains on my wall and pawprints on my heart. I love you Decker-Boy. heart
Full Moon Gliders
(Under Construction)

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: MissSarah] #1117992
05/23/11 08:42 AM
05/23/11 08:42 AM
Rhode Island
FuzzierThanMost Offline
Glider Lover
FuzzierThanMost  Offline
Glider Lover

Rhode Island
Originally Posted By: MissSarah
In my opinion, this not the place to hash out your views on Christianity or vaccinations

Agreed, its really just rude to those of us whom dont care about ether and only about our gliders. Gliders dont care about religion or vaccinations so lets all focus on them.

~Ella~

:grey: Fuzz LightYear
:grey: Fuzzméralda
:grey: The Little Furmaid
:grey: Furora
:grey: Furcules
:grey: Fuzz Charming

Kitties, Faith and KitKat

Doggy, Dingo

And the person who puts up with it all, Christopher<3 <3 <3
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117994
05/23/11 09:01 AM
05/23/11 09:01 AM
Spring, Texas
Trigger Offline OP
Glider Addict
Trigger  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Spring, Texas
Does anyone have any idea if the people affected that bought from Martins or bought wire to build cages have had any luck with their companies offering any help, replacement cages or refunds if they have nothing safe to offer?
Do all the Martins customers just have to eat their losses or what?

»-(¯`v´¯)-»MO MONEY!»-(¯`v´¯)-»
kids Chance, Dylan, John, & Kayla
Skittles, Snupi, Snuki, Lucy, Shanu, Caspian, Ivy, Kalysta, Kaliya, Santee, Cheyenne, Apache, Comanche, Twirpy, Meribelle, Santeria, Shyamalan, Sebastian, Zoey, Naira & Katsu
www.jensfuzzyfriends.com
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117998
05/23/11 09:10 AM
05/23/11 09:10 AM
Virginia
Sami Offline
Glider Explorer
Sami  Offline
Glider Explorer

Virginia
I (very) recently ordered my Martin's cage...it actually came last Thursday, I came home from work and spent a few hours on putting it together and adding all the new toys and treats I bought for them, and found out about the recall on Friday morning. I sent Martin's an email to see what they'd do for me, because that's a huge expense to have to put outside until further notice...

PM me for the response.

Not everyone will be so lucky with the return (but if you bought your cage recently, definitely try this!!) Even if it all turns out there's a simple fix to make your cage safe, it isn't worth a glider's life. I don't want it on my shoulders if a glider gets sick that I could have done something to prevent it.

Last edited by DCMuffin; 05/23/11 09:15 AM. Reason: Edited text

Mommy of four suggies! <3

Navi :grey: , Meeka :grey: , our rescue girl, Cinnamon :wfb: , and leu baby Gabriel :leu:

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1118000
05/23/11 09:14 AM
05/23/11 09:14 AM

C
caliejean86
Unregistered
caliejean86
Unregistered
C

I spoke to Diana Martin on Friday and she told me she was pulling the cages off the site so no others could be purchase until testing is completed. She told me if it is proven that it is the cage they will reimburse for the cage. but in my opinion I am owed more than that. My babies suffered, Taz was put down to end his suffering , there is vet bills, testing, necropsy etc.

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1118003
05/23/11 09:22 AM
05/23/11 09:22 AM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa

Casper & Liezl
:grey:Gizzy, Boesman, Muchu, Kiamon, Sky & Boog:grey:
A glider's eyes have the power to speak a great language

RIP Sugar 2009 & Kaida 2013
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 372 guests, and 89 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,586 TEXAS
679,082 OHIO
487,164 OKLAHOMA
432,170 UTAH
321,695 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024