Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies #1173178
09/18/11 01:56 PM
09/18/11 01:56 PM
FWB, Florida
jen7724 Offline OP
Out of Pouch
jen7724  Offline OP
Out of Pouch

FWB, Florida
I've searched and searched and can't seem to find an answer to this specific question.

My quad is on HPW Complete, I've been feeding the fruit/veggie mix that Peggy recommends to feed w it and my gliders like it however they pick through and only eat what they want to eat out of the mix (mainly corn, carrots, berries and occasionally papaya). I feed HPW in one bowl and fruits/veggies in another bowl. They don't like it poured over.

I'm worried that they're not getting all the nutrients they need since they don't touch the other stuff in the bowl. I end up throwing most of the fruits/veggies away the next morning. They lick their HPW plate clean though. smile

I tried blending it all up a few nights in a row and they really don't touch it at all when I do that so I'm back to square one.

I know there are other fruit/veggie mixes out there to use w HPW but most are for the original diet and I'm not sure if the Complete and Original are the same w "side items".

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Oh, I've also tried the SSG fruit relish and veggie relish and they're not crazy about that blend either.

-Jenny-

Owned and enslaved by:
1 horse -Max
4 dogs -Tank -Izzy -Beaux (Frenchies) & -Xena (Rat Terrier)
a grumpy Hedgehog -Quill
and 4 gliders -Zoey -Chloe -Kala & -Gage (The Monkeys)
Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: jen7724] #1173181
09/18/11 02:00 PM
09/18/11 02:00 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

My gliders are quite the same, and I feed Complete as well.
I offer fruits one night, veggies the next.
They eat very well this well. Have you tried that?

ETA The mix for fruits and veggies that is included when you get the Complete in is merely a suggestion. You can offer more of a variety if you wish.

Last edited by Megs; 09/18/11 02:02 PM.
Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: jen7724] #1173187
09/18/11 02:44 PM
09/18/11 02:44 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Are you mixing up the HPW from Peggy with one cup of green juice?

I use the green juice and there are nights when my gliders will leave their fruit and/or their vegetables. Some nights they clean their plates then I worry that I didn't feed them enough.

It is normal for them not to clean their plates every night.

Just make sure you are not giving too many treats close to the evening. Save your treats for the morning so that they do eat their dinner better.

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: jen7724] #1173194
09/18/11 03:00 PM
09/18/11 03:00 PM
Big Sandy TN
Sherri Offline
Glider Addict
Sherri  Offline
Glider Addict

Big Sandy TN
I also alternate nights with fruits and veggies, mine tend to eat better like this too. Been doing it this way for years. Just seems to go to waste more if I try to give them BOTH every night.

sherri

Forever home to a wide variety of animals, domestic, farm and exotic.
My passion is my little suggie sweethearts! 731-441-9814

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: jen7724] #1173201
09/18/11 03:21 PM
09/18/11 03:21 PM
Lutz Florida
CandyOtte Offline
Serious Glideritis
CandyOtte  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Lutz Florida
You can also offer the same variety of fruits and vegetables listed in the "mix" but give them only one or two fruits and vegetables each night - for example instead of 1 piece each of 7 fruits you would give 3 or 4 pieces of only 2 fruits.

Over several days they would get the same variety just not all at the same time. This would help you learn their likes and dislikes. It may be that they dislike one item in the mix and reject anything with that food on it. My gliders hate raspberries and will ignore anything mixed with it.

They may also prefer fresh fruits and vegetables over the ones you have frozen after making a large combined batch.

experiment until you find out what your gliders like best and how they like it prepared.

Candy Otte
& the Glider Kids
Sassy, Corky, Mehitabel & Missy
Wacco, Yacco, & Dot
Mindy, Kanobles, Elmo, & Chipper

http://www.gliderkids-diet.com

CandyOtte@aol.com
Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: Sherri] #1173204
09/18/11 03:30 PM
09/18/11 03:30 PM
Fayetteville,North Carolina
Nemo12708 Offline
Glider Lover
Nemo12708  Offline
Glider Lover

So I don't have to give a Tbl spoon of fruits AND a Tbl spoon of veggies TOGETHER every night? It's okay to give one or the other with a Tbl spoon of HPW? If this is true, I will be glad for it. I have been giving a Tbl spoon of everything together rverytime I feed them.

Nemo~Loved by a wonderful woman!!!
"Protected by Gliders and "circus",stand back!" thumb :grey: Mahaling (Mahal for short) :rbridge: Lullee (Male) :gray: Yogi (NMale) :gray: Roxy (Female)
Also parent to
2 :dog: Wriggley(m)& :dog: Lexy(f)
1 :kitty: Kai (m)
Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: jen7724] #1173226
09/18/11 04:46 PM
09/18/11 04:46 PM
Lutz Florida
CandyOtte Offline
Serious Glideritis
CandyOtte  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Lutz Florida
You would still give them a total of about 3 TBS food - 1 TBS HPW, 1 TBS each fruit and vegetable - but it does not have to be a mixture of many fruits and vegetables. Same amount of food, just not all mixed in advance and frozen.

I use one fruit and one vegetable each night - but over 7 days they get 7 different fruits and 7 different vegetables. I usually have very few leftovers.

Candy Otte
& the Glider Kids
Sassy, Corky, Mehitabel & Missy
Wacco, Yacco, & Dot
Mindy, Kanobles, Elmo, & Chipper

http://www.gliderkids-diet.com

CandyOtte@aol.com
Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: CandyOtte] #1173227
09/18/11 04:51 PM
09/18/11 04:51 PM
Nemo12708 Offline
Glider Lover
Nemo12708  Offline
Glider Lover

Originally Posted By: CandyOtte
I use one fruit and one vegetable each night - but over 7 days they get 7 different fruits and 7 different vegetables. I usually have very few leftovers.

So for example: one night, green beans and blue berries. the next night peas and cantaloupe. Etc. throughout the week.

Is this right?

"Protected by Gliders and "circus",stand back!" thumb :grey: Mahaling (Mahal for short) :rbridge: Lullee (Male) :gray: Yogi (NMale) :gray: Roxy (Female)
Also parent to
Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: jen7724] #1173239
09/18/11 05:35 PM
09/18/11 05:35 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Nemo, yes.
And to elaborate about what I said one night fruits one night veggies.. I up the amount.

So last night the gliders had 1TBS HPW Complete, each, 2 TBS fruit, each.

Tonight it will be 1 TBS HPW Complete, each, and 2 TBS veggies, each.

Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: jen7724] #1173241
09/18/11 05:36 PM
09/18/11 05:36 PM
FWB, Florida
jen7724 Offline OP
Out of Pouch
jen7724  Offline OP
Out of Pouch

FWB, Florida
All great ideas!

I will definitely start trying to alternate different fruits and veggies each night and see how that works.

I don't mix the green juice in w the HPW, I tried that a few times and they didn't like it as much as they do plain.

Maybe they're just overwhelmed w the variety of selection they have. I have 4 suggies and I set up 2 kitchens w food each night. By the time I measure out fruits and veggies for them there's a lot in the bowl in each kitchen. They have plenty to choose from so I like the idea of limiting their choices. I also didn't know that you could stretch it out over a week. I thought that's what they needed daily.

Do most people stick close to what Peggy recommends for selection or are there some other ideas that I could maybe try to switch it up a little?

The ca/ph ratio chart confuses me so I'd rather be told what works together, etc. Lol

-Jenny-

Owned and enslaved by:
1 horse -Max
a grumpy Hedgehog -Quill
Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: jen7724] #1173253
09/18/11 05:49 PM
09/18/11 05:49 PM
Nemo12708 Offline
Glider Lover
Nemo12708  Offline
Glider Lover

I too will be switching it up more. I usually blend the veggies in one bowl, leaving it slightly chunky. Then the fruits in another bowl, slightly chunky. In a ice cube tray put a table spoon of each and freeze. It kind of looks like a parfait. A few hours before they wake up, I take a cube out for each and top it with a Tbl spoon of HPW.

However, now I may try the 2 Tbl spoon fruits one night and 2 Tbl spoons veg the next.

What Peggy gives as suggestion mixes, I personally try to stay close to because the ratio thing confuses me, but I try to add different fruits/veggies here and there. She says that variety is good. So, I try to do that while staying close to what she suggests. If that makes any sense.

Also parent to
Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: jen7724] #1173260
09/18/11 06:01 PM
09/18/11 06:01 PM
Washington D.C. Metro Area
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Keep in mind that what's on the label of the HPW Complete is merely a SUGGESTION - it's not what you HAVE to feed your glider. Experiment, have fun with their diet and stop worrying so much. Honestly...there's far too much focus on diet here, guys....you've got to breathe - and relax. Nutrition is important, but counting each and every night and becoming TOO focused takes all the fun out of things. If it's safe to feed (which is the case with almost everything), try it! If they don't like it that night, try it another night....don't give up. But give them a variety. Try new things. Don't look at the numbers each and every night - just feed nutritious things!

My monkeys get a HUGE variety every night. Sometimes, a mixture of 7 or 8 different things, ALL over inside the cage. I never make a menu anymore, I simply cut up what I have or have bought and let them go to town on their stuff. To give you an idea of the variety you can use, here are things we feed here on any given day:

Peaches
Pears
plums
figs
brussel sprouts
beets
beet greens
star fruit
prickly pear
apples
blueberries
blackberries
cherries
acorn squash
yellow squash
spaghetti squash
sweet potato
jicama
kumquats
yucca root
spinach
collard greens
green beans
snap peas
tomatoes
honeydew
cantaloupe
mango
sweet peppers
artichoke

Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: DCMuffin] #1173271
09/18/11 06:32 PM
09/18/11 06:32 PM
Nemo12708 Offline
Glider Lover
Nemo12708  Offline
Glider Lover

Thanks for the list Aimee!!! I guess I'm just being overly cautious! I'll try to loosen up a bit. I leafy green or romaine lettuce okay to feed them?

Also parent to
Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: jen7724] #1173343
09/18/11 09:23 PM
09/18/11 09:23 PM
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Things like spinach and collard greens should be fed in moderation as they are high in Oxalates, but they're okay to feed every so often. Other leafy greens, such as romaine or iceberg lettuce have virtually no nutritional value whatsoever and your gliders may not get too excited about them.

Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: jen7724] #1173348
09/18/11 09:27 PM
09/18/11 09:27 PM
Nemo12708 Offline
Glider Lover
Nemo12708  Offline
Glider Lover

Good to know! Thanks! smile

Also parent to
Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: Nemo12708] #1173613
09/19/11 02:25 PM
09/19/11 02:25 PM
FWB, Florida
jen7724 Offline OP
Out of Pouch
jen7724  Offline OP
Out of Pouch

FWB, Florida
Thank you everyone for your replies!

Last night I fed veggies only and gave them some broccoli for the first time too and this morning there was veggie bits everywhere! Yay! When I was giving fruits and veggies I never found veggie remnants the next morning but today there was green beans that had been de-beaned, pea shells and the carrots and corn were all eaten! The broccoli was in various places in the cage so I know they nibbled on it at least.

I'm so excited! It looks like alternating nights is going to be the ticket for me. Thanks so much again!

I'm a new Suggie owner and have only had them for about 1 1/2 months now. I adopted Zoey first and hadn't decided for sure I wanted Gliders when I took her but I couldn't walk away and leave her in the situation she was in. She was pretty much bonded to me before I even left her previous home with her and became a bra baby immediately! Lol She and I have a bond that I just can't explain. I got Zoey a cuddle buddy, Chloe, a week later because she had never had another glider friend and I knew that was a necessity for her. I'm Chloe's 3rd home in her young age and she still hasn't warmed up to me and doesn't care to interact w me unless I have mealies or treats. She gets along great w the gliders though so that's all I care about. Kala and Gage were given to me for free by a co-workers daughter along w their hexagon cage and all toys, food, etc only 2 days after I adopted Chloe. They are both pretty outgoing and have taken to me quickly (I wish Chloe would jump on the bandwagon), lol. Point is...I literally went from 0 gliders to 4 within 2 weeks and it's been pretty overwhelming being I'm a new Suggie owner. I've done tons and tons of reading and research so I can give them the best of everything and I think I'm doing everything right so far but the diet thing honestly scares me to death! My dogs and horse are easy since there's so much that's known about both as pets but these gliders are so "grey area" it seems and I'm a black and white kind of person. I just want to make sure I'm meeting all of their needs.

I'll also try to relax a little and stop worrying so much about diet. I have complete faith in Peggy's HPW Complete so I'll just let the fruit and veggie thing work out on it's own I guess. 2 out of the 4 of my guys have that yellow/brown fur from poor diet in previous homes and Chloe always stinks to high heaven! I thought it was because she was housed w a male before I took her and was blaming it on his scent marking her but it's been long enough now that it should have worn off if that was the issue so I'm thinking it must be diet related. The teenage girl I got her from told me that she liked Alfredo and handed me a bag of chex mix and human yogurt covered raisins for treats when I took her so I can only imagine what she had been fed. The quicker her new diet takes effect on her the better! She makes my other babies stinky just by sleeping in the same pouch as them.

Anyways, I've written a book here, I'm sorry for the long post. I just wanted to give a little background into my situation to help you guys to understand why I'm obsessing over diet so much, lol.

Thank you again for all your help and suggestions!

-Jenny-

Owned and enslaved by:
1 horse -Max
a grumpy Hedgehog -Quill
Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: jen7724] #1173682
09/19/11 05:35 PM
09/19/11 05:35 PM
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

I won't write a book. I'll just say clap smile

Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: jen7724] #1173909
09/20/11 07:56 AM
09/20/11 07:56 AM
Long Island, NY
yiyo Offline
Serious Glideritis
yiyo  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Long Island, NY
jump

I think we've all obsessed over their diets at some point or another, especially in the beginning. It just because we love them so much smile

Alyssa

"Moving on is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard."
Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: jen7724] #1175619
09/25/11 01:08 AM
09/25/11 01:08 AM
UT, USA
cke Offline
Glider Explorer
cke  Offline
Glider Explorer

UT, USA
When I saw (and still) see so much yellow on the belly, and their smell, whew, that smell, I started researching everything. I feel good about the diet I've chosen but the poor darlings still smell and look yellow. I'm giving them patience., who know how long they ate their poor diet? It might take a lontime for improvement.

What I found amazing in your post was that it's a new female you've brought home and she is with your other kids, is that right? I'm so curious, are you one of the lucky ones to have gliders accept one another so easily?

CK
:grey: Scrat, & 2 white face females Pip and Peaches

Forever imprinted on my heart Scout! :grey: :rbridge:
Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: cke] #1175784
09/25/11 03:31 PM
09/25/11 03:31 PM
FWB, Florida
jen7724 Offline OP
Out of Pouch
jen7724  Offline OP
Out of Pouch

FWB, Florida
Quote:
When I saw (and still) see so much yellow on the belly, and their smell, whew, that smell, I started researching everything. I feel good about the diet I've chosen but the poor darlings still smell and look yellow. I'm giving them patience., who know how long they ate their poor diet? It might take a lontime for improvement.

What I found amazing in your post was that it's a new female you've brought home and she is with your other kids, is that right? I'm so curious, are you one of the lucky ones to have gliders accept one another so easily?

I guess so...my 4 monkeys came from 3 different homes and were all adopted by me within 1 1/2 wks time.

Timeline was Zoey came first, she was a single kept glider in her previous home. I adopted Chloe one week after Zoey. Chloe had been in a pair w a male in her previous home and they gave her to me as a single. Two days after I adopted Chloe I was given a pair for free along with their huge hex cage, toys, etc. So all 4 from 3 separate homes acquired within 1 1/2 wks.

I got Chloe on a Sunday, Monday took her for a fecal at the vets, results were negative. That night I let her and Zoey meet with the cage as a barrier between them. Chloe is bigger and older than Zoey so I was nervous that she would hurt her at first. They did the jumpy, shaky tail dance at each other for a minute then started trying to groom each other through the cage bars so I figured all was well. I opened the cage door and Zoey jumped right in and that was that, no problems what so ever. I have a theory that it went so well because Zoey had been an only glider for so long she was probably desperate for the company. Chloe had just been taken away from her mate and she had a gap to fill in my opinion.

Two days later I got Gage and Kala. I kept the cages in the same room but didn't put anyone together yet. That same night I had a case of mistaken identity and didn't realize Gage had snuck out while I was setting up their cage. Gage and Zoey are almost exactly the same size and it was very difficult for me to tell them apart at first. Gage had climbed onto the other cage were Zoey and Chloe were and I freaked out because I thought Zoey had gotten out somehow and so I grabbed her and put her back in the cage and proceeded to examine the cage to figure out how she could have escaped. While I was examining the cage I realized that there were 3 gliders in there instead of 2 like there was supposed to be and then realized that it was actually Gage, not Zoey who had escaped and I had put him in with the girls without realizing it. Oops! They were already jumping around the cage playing at this point so I knew everything was fine there. I went ahead and introduced Kala to my other 2 girls since her mate was now playing w them and she was also totally accepting of more friends. I took all 4 in for fecals right away and thankfully all were negative.

So here we are almost 2 mts later and I'm amazed at how perfectly the dynamics have worked out w the 4 of them. Zoey and Gage have become best buddies, they're almost exactly the same size so I never worry when they play. They are my 2 adventurers and spend hours every night playing loose in the room where the cage is. I've had to get very creative w things for them to climb on and play with etc. Chloe and Kala are the two biggest ones and they don't venture outside the cage on their own. Kala has started showing interest and will climb on the outside of the cage now but she still won't glide or jump to anything within reach like the other 2 do. She doesn't seem to have the confidence yet. Chloe is my wheel hog and only climbs on the outside of the cage during mealie worm time and will quickly retreat back inside. She is very playful though and is most interested in all the cage toys that I put out every night at the bottom for them to play with. Her and Kala though seem to stick together a lot. I find Chloe in a separate pouch or asleep in the igloo occasionally which I find strange but more often they are all asleep together in the same pouch in the mornings. I always wonder though when I do find Chloe by herself if it has anything to do with her smell, lol.

I know I didn't go about introductions exactly right but it all worked out thank goodness. What I find so interesting is that they all get along together so well but when it's playtime they branch off into the two groups and the 2 that came as a pair have separated themselves from each other. Their personalities are different and I couldn't really imagine them as a pair in the first place. Gage is always the first to wake up and I'll go in there to feed them and open the cage up so they can come out and play and he'll be sitting there on the big branch thing by himself just waiting for me to come let him out. He'll play by himself for a bit and then go in to wake the others up. Kala, his original cage mate is usually second to wake but she eats and plays and grooms in the cage for a short while then goes back into a pouch. She's the fattest and isn't very playful it seems, the total opposite of him. He must have been miserable w her as a cage mate in their previous home because she's just simply no fun, lol. He gets so excited when Zoey finally wakes up and they spend hours playing together in the room. Occasionally they fall asleep together somewhere in the room besides their cage and I'll have to wake them up and put them back in there before I go to bed. It's kind of sad to me to think about all the pairs out there that would be happier with another glider that better suited their personality. I love my quad and I couldn't be happier w the dynamics of the group. I guess I just got lucky.

And an HPW update to stay w topic, my rotating fruit/veggie night has worked out wonderfully! I don't think I would have thought of that as a solution on my own!

-Jenny-

Owned and enslaved by:
1 horse -Max
a grumpy Hedgehog -Quill
Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: DCMuffin] #1176994
09/29/11 09:38 AM
09/29/11 09:38 AM
Vancouver, WA
GliderGuy540 Offline
Glider Lover
GliderGuy540  Offline
Glider Lover

Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: DCMuffin
Keep in mind that what's on the label of the HPW Complete is merely a SUGGESTION - it's not what you HAVE to feed your glider. Experiment, have fun with their diet and stop worrying so much. Honestly...there's far too much focus on diet here, guys....you've got to breathe - and relax. Nutrition is important, but counting each and every night and becoming TOO focused takes all the fun out of things. If it's safe to feed (which is the case with almost everything), try it! If they don't like it that night, try it another night....don't give up. But give them a variety. Try new things. Don't look at the numbers each and every night - just feed nutritious things!

My monkeys get a HUGE variety every night. Sometimes, a mixture of 7 or 8 different things, ALL over inside the cage. I never make a menu anymore, I simply cut up what I have or have bought and let them go to town on their stuff. To give you an idea of the variety you can use, here are things we feed here on any given day:

Well said Amy! Amy knows how much I agonized about what to feed when I first got my fuzzies. It is confusing and honestly a bit scary because you want to do right by your gliders.

--==Kevin==--
Suggie-Daddy to Willow, Wicket, and Loki
:grey: :grey: :plat:

Re: HPW Complete Fruits n Veggies [Re: jen7724] #1177008
09/29/11 10:56 AM
09/29/11 10:56 AM
Annapolis, MD
Ikeda Offline
Glider Explorer
Ikeda  Offline
Glider Explorer

Annapolis, MD
No onions!!

Personally, mine like Butternut Squash, frozen berries (Sam's sells a bag with raspberries, blueberries, strawberries), Apples, Banana's, Mango, Papaya, Green Beans, Cucumber, Squash, Green and Red Peppers (especially if they are cooked). Watermelon is a great summertime favorite and I can guarantee they'll get a little bit of turkey for thanksgiving.

Sample. There are a couple of good articles on Ca:P values as well as stuff to have/not have.

http://www.sugar-gliders.com/glidervet-60.htm

That is a good jumping off point. Since the Complete is ratio'd already as long as you use this as a guideline you should be ok. I'm finishing up the last of my HPW and switching over probably next month to complete.

:grey: Rocky and Winkle's Dad :wfb:

Rocky: (recognizing Boris's voice) That voice. Where have I heard that voice before?

Bullwinkle: In about 365 other episodes. But I don't know who it is either.

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 379 guests, and 83 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,551 TEXAS
679,068 OHIO
487,134 OKLAHOMA
432,138 UTAH
321,663 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024