Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Vendor to look out for... #1200640
12/05/11 08:58 PM
12/05/11 08:58 PM
Minneapolis, MN
wildlifeangel Offline OP
Glider Slave
wildlifeangel  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Minneapolis, MN
Six months ago I entered into an agreement with Jonetta of http://www.thesugargliderhut.webs.com/ along with Alicia of sweetcarolinasuggies.com for ten cage sets and ten toys.

I ordered fleece in the amount of 79.48 on May 24th to be sent to Alicia and she was to purchase the remaining fleece for the cage sets and give it all to Jonnetta to make my cage sets. Alicia agreed to make a toy for every cage set I was to be given. I paid a total of 300 through paypal, in two seperate payments on May 28th and June 2nd.

I repeatedly asked Alicia if the cage sets were ready, and she informed me that Jonnetta was working on them. This took about 3.5 months before my gliders were ill.

While my gliders were ill, I told her not to send them, as I was in quarantine. As soon as we were out of quarantine, I requested that my items be sent to me. At that time, I was informed that there were no items ready for delivery.

I have continued to attempt to contact Jonnetta through text, phone, and facebook. I have not gotten any response since mid-November. I had given Jonnetta until the end of the month to send my items, and that deadline passed 5 days ago. As far as Alicia, she sent nasty messages when confronted about the money, and I have not heard a decent word from her since.

Nadine

Adam-Eve
Starsky-Bianca
Gabriel-Charity
Barrington-Bailey
Travis-Rose-Ruby
Justice-Mercy
Natalia-Carmella-Cayden
Minka-Marco
Reagan-Jocelynn
Donnovin-Selina
Kaluah-Keeko-Emily-Monty-Lexy-Kevin-Raven-Skeeter
:rtmo: :leu: :bb: :cream: :plat:

www.tspsugar.com
Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200643
12/05/11 09:06 PM
12/05/11 09:06 PM
Wv,USA
AmandaSnyder Offline
Glider Guardian
AmandaSnyder  Offline
Glider Guardian

Wv,USA
Wow isnt there anything you can do?I hate when people do that it drives me crazy people work hard for there money and its not right for people to take it like it belongs to them.Im sry this happened to u.

Amanda Lynn Snyder
Mommy & Slave To:
3 young human boys(Caleb,Cayden,Cameron)
4 :grey: Ma & Pa/ Adam & Eve

1 :rtmo: Oreo 1 :lue: Almond :wfb: Joy
1 German Shepard JaJa
Most of all Very Happy Hubby!
RIP Twix i miss u!!!
Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: AmandaSnyder] #1200647
12/05/11 09:22 PM
12/05/11 09:22 PM
Finally in the Mountains!
sitkasmom Offline
Glider Addict
sitkasmom  Offline
Glider Addict

Finally in the Mountains!
Not to be nosy, but is your paypal account registered to a credit card (Visa/Mastercard, AMEX?) I think they have a satisfaction guarantee on them. Try calling the card and see if they will give you your money back. Explain the situation to them. I have had something similar happen. They gave me my money back and the credit card company went after the "business", they have more time and money for lawyers and they can charge interest on the money.

Just a suggestion :), of course things have probably changed, but it wont hurt to try... There are so many new laws and regs to protect consumers now, you never know...

If its attached to a checking or savings account your bank might be able to help...

Good Luck smile

"Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."

Two Boys
Sitka,
Pudge

Monkeys:
Nanuk, Dayz & Elfie
MudBug & Tista
Teemo & Rune (Cyndra gangel )
Lils, Razz & Nut

Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200655
12/05/11 09:49 PM
12/05/11 09:49 PM
Inman, SC
J
Johannasgliders Offline
Glider Slave
Johannasgliders  Offline
Glider Slave
J

Inman, SC
Sitkasmom

Not to long ago I didn't get what I ordered so, I went to paypal. Filed a grievance and the company resent the product.

I've filed with Discover also, they have gotten my money back before.

You can even dispute charges on your bank statement. This happened to my son. Someone in NY got his numbers and started using his account. That was a big mess.

Try going to paypal, it may just work. :yes:

"While I Breath, I Hope."

Johanna
Johanna's Gliders and Rescue
Gliders and Designs by Johanna
Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200658
12/05/11 09:52 PM
12/05/11 09:52 PM
Texas
Jackie_Chans_Mom Offline
Glider Addict
Jackie_Chans_Mom  Offline
Glider Addict

Texas
This is an unfortunate situation.

Please, everyone, be sure to check the beware sections of other forums before investing a large amount of money with anyone. If you don't want to join another forum, then ask someone who has been around a long time and is in the know.

Most of the people like this have long histories that are tracked on some of the other boards. GC only posts warnings for those that have conducted their shady business on GC. However, LGG and TSS will allow warnings for anyone who repeatedly lies, scams or cheats others no matter where their dirty deeds take place.

Also remember that just because someone does not have a warning about them does not mean they can be trusted. Sometimes it means that the people they scammed or cheated are too nice to say anything bad about them. For this reason, these forums also allow for testimonials and reviews - and if you are in doubt, be sure to purchase from someone who has a lot of positive things posted about their work and their customer service. An absence of good reviews can speak just as loudly as a bunch of negative reviews.

Use those warnings. ASK AROUND - not just your friends, but others in the community. This sort of thing should not happen to anyone.

~~ Val B ~~ 806-803-0318
Daily giving the abused, unloved, unwanted and neglected SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN

PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR SUGAR GROUP SURVEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200667
12/05/11 10:07 PM
12/05/11 10:07 PM
New Jersey
finnessa Offline
Glider Guardian
finnessa  Offline
Glider Guardian

New Jersey
This is very sad that these "women" would take advantage of you after both knowing all you've been going through. It isn't the first time either of these "women" have scammed someone out of money and if people aren't careful it won't be the last. I hope Jonnie does right by this and refunds the money immediately.

Mommy to
MANY gliders
2 dogs
2 cats
3 turtles
and 4 skin kids.
Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200670
12/05/11 10:10 PM
12/05/11 10:10 PM
NC
C
carolinasuggies Offline
Glider Guardian
carolinasuggies  Offline
Glider Guardian
C

NC
Nadine what you told Jonnie was you did NOT need them until January or Febuary of next yr since the expactancy of your glider's being quarantine was supposed to be after the first of the yr! When the cage set's are done it will be shipped do not come here blaming me because YOU told her till after the first of the yr! And I have not sent you a nasty message about the cage set's I just say I dont know ask Jonnie! I don't know why you go into your insane fit's but I do know if you want to start posting trash about me when you knew from the start I wasnt making the set's and YOU told her after the first of the yr I can start telling LOAD'S of thing's about you! So how bout let's not be nasty! You have spoke to Jonnie a week or two ago so I was told and she told you she had worked on other set's since you told her after the first of the yr and that she will start your's immediately since you now need them! You can't tell someone oh dont make them I dont need them till after the new yr then change it and expect them to be done within weeks! I know I have seen her once the other day and she said she had spoke to you....and her phone is off so I havent talked to her on that at all....Your glider's were ill when you ordered the set's Nadine you just didn't make it public for a few month's!

Last edited by carolinasuggies; 12/05/11 10:13 PM.

Mommy to my kid's & slave to my suggies

Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200676
12/05/11 10:15 PM
12/05/11 10:15 PM
Minneapolis, MN
wildlifeangel Offline OP
Glider Slave
wildlifeangel  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Minneapolis, MN
I never said the first of the year, however that was the original estimate of when quarentine was up. There was never a discussion about the actual date with Jonnetta and me.

A responsible vendor would have had the products made and ready to ship by the time I requested.

I just want my money back, I have chosen a different vendor to supply my cage sets.

Anyone who wants to see a screenshot of the nasty messages to which I am referring, where there are 10 swearwords in one paragraph, feel free to PM me or go see it posted on TSS.

Also... about Paypal, I was under the impression that they only do something about it when it is under 60 days, it is currently OVER 6 months... although I could try to dispute it.

EDIT: my gliders' illness did not begin until the middle of September.

Last edited by wildlifeangel; 12/05/11 10:17 PM. Reason: added

Nadine

Adam-Eve
Starsky-Bianca
Gabriel-Charity
Barrington-Bailey
Travis-Rose-Ruby
Justice-Mercy
Natalia-Carmella-Cayden
Minka-Marco
Reagan-Jocelynn
Donnovin-Selina
Kaluah-Keeko-Emily-Monty-Lexy-Kevin-Raven-Skeeter
:rtmo: :leu: :bb: :cream: :plat:

www.tspsugar.com
Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200677
12/05/11 10:19 PM
12/05/11 10:19 PM
South Carolina
stefaniey86 Offline
Glider Explorer
stefaniey86  Offline
Glider Explorer

South Carolina
Yea i tried to get my $630 back from Alicia for the gliders she owes me and PayPal wouldn't refund it because it was past the 60 day period....along with my bank, plus PayPal says if you send it "private" like Alicia makes you do to avoid fee's then it cant be refunded.

Mommy to my skin kids:
2 boys and a girl

My glider kids
<3

http://sweetgliders.weebly.com/

Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200678
12/05/11 10:20 PM
12/05/11 10:20 PM
NC
C
carolinasuggies Offline
Glider Guardian
carolinasuggies  Offline
Glider Guardian
C

NC
Oh you probably do have nasty message from me after we started arguing over silly thing's! I won't even deny that!

Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200682
12/05/11 10:23 PM
12/05/11 10:23 PM
New Jersey
finnessa Offline
Glider Guardian
finnessa  Offline
Glider Guardian

New Jersey
Originally Posted By: wildlifeangel

A responsible vendor would have had the products made and ready to ship by the time I requested.

I agree with this 100% You both knew exactly WHAT she wanted/needed. There was not a single reason this stuff shouldn't have been made in June when paid for,box up and sitting by the door to be shipped out. If the vendor didn't feel comfortable with that time period the obvious thing to do would be to refund her money THEN and not hold it for 6 months and then not have the product ready.

Last edited by gliderdad79; 12/05/11 11:10 PM. Reason: Removed text to comply with rule 4

Mommy to
MANY gliders
2 dogs
2 cats
3 turtles
and 4 skin kids.
Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200683
12/05/11 10:24 PM
NC
C
carolinasuggies Offline
Glider Guardian
carolinasuggies  Offline
Glider Guardian
C

NC
I just texted Jonnie's boyfriend told him to get her to call me because you said you want your money back! So I am done with this argument I will let you know what is said! Nadine you can stop trying to sugar coat I spoke to you daily for months and month's those glider's were sick and it was hidden for a good period of time before it was made public!

Last edited by carolinasuggies; 12/05/11 10:26 PM.

Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200684
Phoenix AZ
C
chattrbabe Offline
Glider Addict
chattrbabe  Offline
Glider Addict
C

Phoenix AZ
Originally Posted By: wildlifeangel

I just want my money back, I have chosen a different vendor to supply my cage sets.

Anyone who wants to see a screenshot of the nasty messages to which I am referring, where there are 10 swearwords in one paragraph, feel free to PM me or go see it posted on TSS.

EDIT: my gliders' illness did not begin until the middle of September.

I whole-heartedly agree with this statement. In my opinion, once that money was received, those cage sets and toys should have been knocked out, REGARDLESS of any times being said (or not said). By myself, it would have taken me no more than two weeks to knock that out, and that is being generous, allowing time for life.

This of course, does not include the toys, but if another person were making them, then why weren't they done as well?

6 months is far past the time limit for something like this, again, regardless of any time limits. Once you get that money, you produce the product! If you don't, then do not touch that money!!!

Ash
Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200686
12/05/11 10:28 PM
12/05/11 10:28 PM
NC
C
carolinasuggies Offline
Glider Guardian
carolinasuggies  Offline
Glider Guardian
C

NC
And Nadine you should share how you have spoken to me! Your no better! I just dont make your trash public! I didn't say it was right you dont have your cage set's but I am saying I dont sew you KNEW this!!!! I didn't tell her not to worry about it you didnt need them right then you did!

Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200687
12/05/11 10:32 PM
12/05/11 10:32 PM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
As Val mentioned, other forums have more information about these two - so-called breeder and vendor.

I'm so sorry Nadine that you got taken in. I think back when you ordered, the full details of how these people do business weren't fully known. At least they are starting to come out now. frown

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200691
12/05/11 10:35 PM
12/05/11 10:35 PM
NC
C
carolinasuggies Offline
Glider Guardian
carolinasuggies  Offline
Glider Guardian
C

NC
Go ahead bring me out I dont sew Nadine knew this!!!! She told Jonnie when they needed to be done not me! And Alden you feel bad for Nadine? WOW you are all something else you degrade and trash people behind their back's and feel so sorry for them when they post drama in public! It's quite funny!

Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200700
12/05/11 10:44 PM
12/05/11 10:44 PM
South Carolina
stefaniey86 Offline
Glider Explorer
stefaniey86  Offline
Glider Explorer

South Carolina
Alicia, Nadine sent YOU the money to take care of this situation, so technically the money was in your hands and never made it to Jonnie, so this is your responsibility along with jonnie's.

Nadine understands you "don't sew" you were supposed to make her toys not the cage sets, which she also didn't receive.

AS for the drama being posted public, Alicia obviously for anyone to get anything that you "owe" them it needs to be made public. Sadly.

Mommy to my skin kids:
2 boys and a girl

My glider kids
<3

http://sweetgliders.weebly.com/

Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: carolinasuggies] #1200703
12/05/11 10:49 PM
12/05/11 10:49 PM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
Originally Posted By: carolinasuggies
Alden you feel bad for Nadine? WOW you are all something else you degrade and trash people behind their back's and feel so sorry for them when they post drama in public! It's quite funny!

I think everyone is capable of learning. Well, case in point - almost everyone.

If I'd known then what I know now, I'd have made a lot of different decisions!

And there is someone who is "something else" posting in this thread. It isn't Nadine, Stefanie, nor I, I'm afraid. Interesting that when something comes your way, Alicia, it is never your fault! Never your responsibility! Always someone else to blame.

Interesting. And sad.

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200708
12/05/11 10:52 PM
12/05/11 10:52 PM
Long Island, NY
gliderdad79 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
gliderdad79  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Long Island, NY
Locking this post to do some editing. Please keep in mind rule 4. While both parties have websites and we will allow discussion, we will not allow bashing.

Eddie

In the Tropics somewhere between the port of indecision and southeast of disorder!

"Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people."

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching!
Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: ValkyrieMome] #1200711
12/05/11 10:53 PM
12/05/11 10:53 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
Val is correct that our guidelines for posting someone on the Buyer Beware List is more strict that other boards, HOWEVER, it only takes a couple of minutes or less to check BOTH before purchasing either a glider or products.

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help

Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200743
12/05/11 11:33 PM
12/05/11 11:33 PM
Long Island, NY
gliderdad79 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
gliderdad79  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Long Island, NY
It completely baffles me when issues like this come up that many result in childish name calling and bashing. Why must there be a need to gang up on people, and bring up personal issues. We will allow this discussions as well as others as long as they stay within the rules.

This is not the Jerry Springer show nor is it a reality show so stop trying to make it that way here or you will not find yourself welcome here any longer. There are many ways to get the same points across while being respectful and within the rules.

Quote:

GliderCENTRAL is a family oriented board moving towards a "PG" rather than a "G" rating. Be polite, courteous and respectful to other board members at all times. This means illegal substances, illegal activities, flaming, sexually explicit subjects, spamming, harassing, policing, diet bashing, and abusive or negative personal posts are not allowed. Posts and sometimes entire topics that contain such content will be removed, and the poster(s) may be warned, suspended or banned at the discretion of the board administrators. Abuse, flaming or inappropriate comments directed toward GliderCENTRAL, its Moderators and Administrators, or failure to comply with the direction of a Moderator or Administrator, the poster(s) may be warned, suspended or banned at the discretion of the board administrators. Please keep any personal matters off the board. Take it to email or PM. Please keep in mind that board rules do apply when using the PM feature.

Last edited by gliderdad79; 12/05/11 11:34 PM.

Eddie

In the Tropics somewhere between the port of indecision and southeast of disorder!

"Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people."

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching!
Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: gliderdad79] #1200829
12/06/11 01:24 AM
12/06/11 01:24 AM
MI
MIbabe Offline
Glider Explorer
MIbabe  Offline
Glider Explorer

MI
Originally Posted By: gliderdad79
It completely baffles me when issues like this come up that many result in childish name calling and bashing. Why must there be a need to gang up on people, and bring up personal issues. We will allow this discussions as well as others as long as they stay within the rules.

This is not the Jerry Springer show nor is it a reality show so stop trying to make it that way here or you will not find yourself welcome here any longer. There are many ways to get the same points across while being respectful and within the rules.

Quote:

GliderCENTRAL is a family oriented board moving towards a "PG" rather than a "G" rating. Be polite, courteous and respectful to other board members at all times. This means illegal substances, illegal activities, flaming, sexually explicit subjects, spamming, harassing, policing, diet bashing, and abusive or negative personal posts are not allowed. Posts and sometimes entire topics that contain such content will be removed, and the poster(s) may be warned, suspended or banned at the discretion of the board administrators. Abuse, flaming or inappropriate comments directed toward GliderCENTRAL, its Moderators and Administrators, or failure to comply with the direction of a Moderator or Administrator, the poster(s) may be warned, suspended or banned at the discretion of the board administrators. Please keep any personal matters off the board. Take it to email or PM. Please keep in mind that board rules do apply when using the PM feature.

:thumb2: Very well said! :agreed:

«´¨`•°SARA & MARSHALL.°•´¨`»
Proud mommy to heart 1 Skin Kid: Tyler
:wt: Onyx,Dago :wfb: Valentina,Valentino
Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200867
12/06/11 06:43 AM
12/06/11 06:43 AM
NC
C
carolinasuggies Offline
Glider Guardian
carolinasuggies  Offline
Glider Guardian
C

NC
First the toy's were something I told her I would make her as a "friend" she didn't pay me for toy's....She "said" she didn't have any toy's....The money was buying fleece (solid's and print's) paying shipping and the cage set's being made! The responsibility to make sure the cage set's were done by Jonnie was up to me until Nadine went and told her herself that she didn't need them till after the first of the year so not to rush! I didn't make that choice Nadine did! You can all blame me all day long if that's what you choose I was talking to Nadine and handleing the cage set's until Nadine told her not to rush then when Nadine asked me after that I told her to ask Jonnie several time's because she told her to take her time not me and that I am NOT responsible for! And as far as Jonnie goes she is NOT a bad person she just didn't rush in making them since Nadine was very adiment that there was no need!

Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: carolinasuggies] #1200868
12/06/11 07:19 AM
12/06/11 07:19 AM
Phoenix AZ
C
chattrbabe Offline
Glider Addict
chattrbabe  Offline
Glider Addict
C

Phoenix AZ
The money was buying fleece (solid's and print's) paying shipping and the cage set's being made!

So let me ask... Where is the money now? Surely, if she HAD even said that it was okay to wait, then the money should not have been used, right?

The responsibility to make sure the cage set's were done by Jonnie was up to me until Nadine went and told her herself that she didn't need them till after the first of the year so not to rush! I didn't make that choice Nadine did! You can all blame me all day long if that's what you choose I was talking to Nadine and handleing the cage set's until Nadine told her not to rush then when Nadine asked me after that I told her to ask Jonnie several time's because she told her to take her time not me and that I am NOT responsible for! And as far as Jonnie goes she is NOT a bad person she just didn't rush in making them since Nadine was very adiment that there was no need!

If you were not the one making the cage sets, why were you in the middle? Why did you even accept money in the first place?

Again, I will say this: When the money is accepted, product needs to be delivered. Even if you two WERE told to wait, this should have been done anyways.
Get it out of the way, and things like this will not happen.

You accepted the money yourself, so this puts you as responsible. the other party involved is also at fault, because they have promised a product and have not come forth with it.

In the end, this is a large amount of money and if you swapped roles, you would understand exactly how Nadine feels.

Ash
Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: chattrbabe] #1200898
12/06/11 11:03 AM
12/06/11 11:03 AM
Wv,USA
AmandaSnyder Offline
Glider Guardian
AmandaSnyder  Offline
Glider Guardian

Wv,USA
I just dont understand this if she is not happy with whats happen you should return her money and be done with it.If i were in your shoes i would just send her money back and be done with it,but it seem to me that you dont have the money or you wouldnt be making a big fuss.Anytime someone buys something from me i do not consider the money mine until the get there product and are happy with it.

I kinda feel bad for you because im a good person but if there are many people sayin g that u have done stuff like this before then maybe you should think about changing the way you do business,because the glider community is small and i know i try my best to be the best breeder so that i am well know for the good i do.I myself want all the ladys here to respect me and know how good of a person i am and it seems to me that you just dont care.I hope this all works out and everyone does the right thing.
Originally Posted By: chattrbabe
The money was buying fleece (solid's and print's) paying shipping and the cage set's being made!

So let me ask... Where is the money now? Surely, if she HAD even said that it was okay to wait, then the money should not have been used, right?

The responsibility to make sure the cage set's were done by Jonnie was up to me until Nadine went and told her herself that she didn't need them till after the first of the year so not to rush! I didn't make that choice Nadine did! You can all blame me all day long if that's what you choose I was talking to Nadine and handleing the cage set's until Nadine told her not to rush then when Nadine asked me after that I told her to ask Jonnie several time's because she told her to take her time not me and that I am NOT responsible for! And as far as Jonnie goes she is NOT a bad person she just didn't rush in making them since Nadine was very adiment that there was no need!

If you were not the one making the cage sets, why were you in the middle? Why did you even accept money in the first place?

In the end, this is a large amount of money and if you swapped roles, you would understand exactly how Nadine feels.

Well said

Amanda Lynn Snyder
Mommy & Slave To:
3 young human boys(Caleb,Cayden,Cameron)
4 :grey: Ma & Pa/ Adam & Eve

1 :rtmo: Oreo 1 :lue: Almond :wfb: Joy
1 German Shepard JaJa
Most of all Very Happy Hubby!
RIP Twix i miss u!!!
Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1200983
12/06/11 01:16 PM
12/06/11 01:16 PM
North Central Ohio
GliderNursery Offline
Tech Admn
GliderNursery  Offline
Tech Admn

North Central Ohio
Just want to throw this out there...this is a perfect scenario as to why you should not get into deals with multiple people. Regardless of who is right or wrong, the buyer is out her money and no product with a lot of he said/she said. shakehead

Shelly

Don't sacrifice quality information for convenient information.

Glider Nursery

Sugar Glider Foundation

Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: GliderNursery] #1201162
12/06/11 06:55 PM
12/06/11 06:55 PM
Missouri
Mastiff_Mama Offline
Glider Guardian
Mastiff_Mama  Offline
Glider Guardian

Missouri
Originally Posted By: GliderNursery
Just want to throw this out there...this is a perfect scenario as to why you should not get into deals with multiple people. Regardless of who is right or wrong, the buyer is out her money and no product with a lot of he said/she said. shakehead

Couldn't have 'splained it better myself

-Amber Nicole
Mama to 2 Mastiffs... Sonja & Angel
and
A Slave To Many... :grey: :wfb: :leu: :rtmo:
A loving wife to Chris

***Sprinkled With Sugar Paradise***
http://swsp.weebly.com
Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1201193
12/06/11 08:25 PM
12/06/11 08:25 PM
Portland, Oregon, USA
GlidersNW Offline
Glider Lover
GlidersNW  Offline
Glider Lover

Portland, Oregon, USA
I'm curious why these 'ladies' are allowed to still be board members after having several occurances like this. I would think the board would get on board and nuke their account...thus protecting people from them. I know that the forum software can block the IP address of the people in question. Just my 2 cents worth though. Good luck getting your money back...hate to see that happen to people.

Matt

Matt Compton
Gliders NW
email: glidersnw@gmail.com
cell: 503-737-9540
Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: GlidersNW] #1201270
12/06/11 10:17 PM
12/06/11 10:17 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted By: GlidersNW
I'm curious why these 'ladies' are allowed to still be board members after having several occurances like this. I would think the board would get on board and nuke their account...thus protecting people from them. I know that the forum software can block the IP address of the people in question. Just my 2 cents worth though. Good luck getting your money back...hate to see that happen to people.

Matt

If the deals weren't made on GC, GC's hands are clean.

Re: Vendor to look out for... [Re: wildlifeangel] #1201349
12/06/11 11:41 PM
12/06/11 11:41 PM
GA
Sabarika Offline
Glider Slave
Sabarika  Offline
Glider Slave

GA
Side note, I heard PayPal mentioned. You can't force anyone into some contractual obligation to send payments via PayPal and only use the "Gift" option. Several artists I encountered had this in their "TOS" agreements for doing commissions and it is simply an underhanded way of avoiding PayPal fees and refunds. That or they set a time limit and said "No refunds until 45/60/90 days it up" to do the same thing, avoiding refunding payments. I am not an attorney nor act as one but my gut tells me if that particular point came up in a court the "contract" to "use Gift only option when making payment for services" would be thrown out. I cheat the system sometimes too but it's really shady to demand clients only use that especially if they aren't aware PayPal won't refund or do anything about that money if the transaction goes wrong. Now I hear PP is finally FDIC backed but still, careful guys.

Sabarika
Photography
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 398 guests, and 92 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,595 TEXAS
679,084 OHIO
487,174 OKLAHOMA
432,178 UTAH
321,698 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024