Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA #1249614
04/17/12 07:40 PM
04/17/12 07:40 PM

J
Jimmy
Unregistered
Jimmy
Unregistered
J

Below is a Link to a Petition I have made that I intend to send to California state Legislators so that I can make them aware of how unreasonable the ban on Sugar Gliders is.
PLEASE help out your fellow Glider lovers and sign this petition.
Tell your friends and family.
Have anybody you can sign it.
Just go the link below!
Thanks!

http://www.change.org/petitions/californ...s-in-california

Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1249662
04/17/12 08:59 PM
Saskatchewan, Canada
BorderCollie Offline
Joey Member
BorderCollie  Offline
Joey Member

Saskatchewan, Canada
Honestly, there's no point in signing this. They are not going to listen to someone who insults them by saying gliders being illegal "makes NO sense"

You need to extremely politely bombarde them with facts about why our gliders are so great, not belittle the laws that are already made. And btw, gliders are legal in Georgia, they just have semi strict rules.

Another thing, the petition to legalize "Suagr" gliders should be well thought out and spell checked. Not in point form.

I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, I just really hate when people go about trying to make a difference by insulting people, being mean, or being intimidating.

Edit: Now I just accidentally signed it lol. Woops.

Last edited by BorderCollie; 04/17/12 09:03 PM.

My lovely little Border Collie - Maggie - 11 months
&
My amazing little suggie girls - Lani and Holly
Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1249663
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Jimmy,

You need to go reword your petition, sugar gliders are legal in Georgia if you get them from a USDA licensed breeder.

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1249701
04/17/12 09:49 PM
04/17/12 09:49 PM

J
Jimmy
Unregistered
Jimmy
Unregistered
J

I didnt mean to sound mean or intimidating but I understand what your saying. Also I didnt realize they were legal in Georgia. My research told me different but It could have been outdated or misinformed.

I have made edits to the Petition.
Hope it sounds better.

Please do consider signing it and please keep giving feedback and suggestions on how to improve it.
Im very serious about changing this.
Thanks

Last edited by Jimmy; 04/17/12 09:52 PM.
Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1249718
04/17/12 10:16 PM
04/17/12 10:16 PM
Larwill, Indiana
Taby_Stec Offline
Glider Explorer
Taby_Stec  Offline
Glider Explorer

Larwill, Indiana
Everyone who is anyone needs to sign this!!! :D

I own three precious boy kitties, Mr. Mittens and Olyver and the new one Zander and a little papillon named Nieko and just got 10/11/12 a baby girl hamster her name is Alenna and a fancy mouse Tibbers. I am adding one ferret on my family towards end of Feb- beginning of March!! :D
Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1249745
04/17/12 11:15 PM
04/17/12 11:15 PM
Mohave, AZ
Kayla Offline
Glider Lover
Kayla  Offline
Glider Lover

Mohave, AZ
I believe gliders are illegal in CA because all marsupials are illegal since they are considered wild animals.. Or something along those lines. Maybe you can bring up that they aren't like all of the other marsupials (kangaroos, koalas.. etc) Also look into how other states that were once illegal had their ban released. As far as grammar goes, You start a few of the sentences with "now" which isn't necessary. This is a great thing you're doing, I hope it catches on!

Gizmo & Trinket
Remy, Bolt & Luna
Violet, Lavender & Indigo
Amaretto & Bailey
:grey: :wfb: :rtmo: :plat: :leu:
Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1249795
04/18/12 12:35 AM
04/18/12 12:35 AM
Larwill, Indiana
Taby_Stec Offline
Glider Explorer
Taby_Stec  Offline
Glider Explorer

Larwill, Indiana
We need to get this on the news maybe more people will sign it!! I got 3 others to sign it so far!! Maybe more to come!!

I own three precious boy kitties, Mr. Mittens and Olyver and the new one Zander and a little papillon named Nieko and just got 10/11/12 a baby girl hamster her name is Alenna and a fancy mouse Tibbers. I am adding one ferret on my family towards end of Feb- beginning of March!! :D
Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1249823
04/18/12 02:04 AM
04/18/12 02:04 AM
Saskatchewan, Canada
BorderCollie Offline
Joey Member
BorderCollie  Offline
Joey Member

Saskatchewan, Canada
Come on Jimmy,

I appreciate the changes to make things less intimidating but once again:
"the government will save money by not WASTING it prosecuting glider owners"

In my opinion that's just plain rude. And also untrue. The conservation officers, or who ever they are do not have a "Sugar Glider desk" where one person sits there and "wastes" the governments money on prosecuting only Sugar Glider owners.

Please, I'm begging you. Spend time on this letter. It's not something that should be written off the top of your head. Make a draft, proof read it, change and rude words/phrases, get others to look at it and critique it.

This letter NEEDS to not be 5 minute thing, it needs to be well thought out.

&
Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1249825
04/18/12 02:51 AM
04/18/12 02:51 AM

J
Jimmy
Unregistered
Jimmy
Unregistered
J

Listen BorderCollie,
I appreciate the feedback and am perceptive to it.
Ill make the appropriate changes.
First off you need to understand.
This is not a letter.
This is a Petition. Im asking people to sign it to show that there are people who care and want the law to be changed.
All that Info that I state is just so anyone who is interested can see what its all about. Its info for the signer.
When I actually get enough signatures then there will be a formal letter to go with it.
And also obviously there is no "Sugar Glider Desk". BUT it still costs money to pay the officials who seize the animals and it costs more money to euthanize them.

Now everybody else thank you for the feedback and comments.
Please tell everybody about it and sign, sign, sign!
Lets make a change for the better!
Here is the link again:

Last edited by Jimmy; 04/18/12 03:24 AM.
Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1249830
04/18/12 04:20 AM
04/18/12 04:20 AM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
One of the reasons they are illegal is because the "government" worries that irresponsible glider owners will release them into the wild and considering the weather in CA they will survive and compete with the native wildlife. They also are concerned that it is for the animals' benefit" that they NOT be kept as pets in small cages.

:grey: Bosom Buddy Creations:grey:
^website link wink

Remember that God Loves You!
Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1249840
04/18/12 08:31 AM
04/18/12 08:31 AM
Ohio
LalaPetush Offline
Glider Guardian
LalaPetush  Offline
Glider Guardian

Ohio
Seriously border collie chill out. It is a petition. Yes it needs accurate information it does not need to be a book long. Its a petition. Im sure he will write a formal letter for the officials to see but honestly the people who are signing it are us and our friends etc so we should know about the gliders etc we dont need all the info the officials do. So back off this is a good thing he is doing.

Lauren

suggs:
Neeko :grey:
Ninx :wfb:

<3
Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1249841
04/18/12 08:34 AM
04/18/12 08:34 AM
Ohio
LalaPetush Offline
Glider Guardian
LalaPetush  Offline
Glider Guardian

Ohio
And btw border collie yes it would be wasting money to keep having the animal conservationalists go out and prosectue when there are animals being abused that the owners need to be held accountable. Chill out and et him be.

Jimmy- i posted this on my facebook (the link for the petition) so hopefully we can get more signatures that way.

And theres no way to accidtenally sign. You have to type in ur name etc.

Last edited by LalaPetush; 04/18/12 08:36 AM.

Lauren

suggs:

<3
Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1249885
04/18/12 09:52 AM
04/18/12 09:52 AM
North Central Ohio
GliderNursery Offline
Tech Admn
GliderNursery  Offline
Tech Admn

North Central Ohio
Although some people may feel that this law can not be changed in California, we should not try to stop those that are willing to take it on and try to make changes.

Shelly

Don't sacrifice quality information for convenient information.

Glider Nursery

Sugar Glider Foundation

Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1249891
04/18/12 09:58 AM
04/18/12 09:58 AM
Ohio
LalaPetush Offline
Glider Guardian
LalaPetush  Offline
Glider Guardian

Ohio
Anything is possible.

Lauren

suggs:

<3
Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1249896
04/18/12 10:06 AM
04/18/12 10:06 AM

J
Jimmy
Unregistered
Jimmy
Unregistered
J

I do believe the law can be changed because California is surrounded by states that allow Gliders. Because its so big it has a multitude of climates from huge forests and mountains all the way to barren desert. The states surrounding it each have a different part of this climate and combined they equal California's climate.
They really need to make the releasing of Gliders into the wild illegal, not the owning of Gliders. Thats what most states do.
So I think if we just stay positive and really try to do this, it can happen.
I really do appreciate the feedback!
Thanks,

Link to Petition:

Last edited by Jimmy; 04/18/12 11:52 AM.
Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1249997
04/18/12 02:31 PM
04/18/12 02:31 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Jimmy you should look into which lawmaker helped to make sugar gliders legal in Georgia.

I will also say this, your petition has to be professional looking, non threatening, and persuasive. You need to educate people on the qualities of having a sugar gliders as a pet.

Believe me I know what I am talking about as I am taking on a city government and county government right now to keep them from making sugar gliders illegal.

Border Collie has made some very good points, the law makers will read the language of the petition not just the signatures.

Kimberley
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1250009
04/18/12 02:59 PM
04/18/12 02:59 PM

J
Jimmy
Unregistered
Jimmy
Unregistered
J

I totally understand that I shouldn't be pushing out an unprofessional petition and I'd like to believe I'm not.
I stated facts and opinions then I did in fact list the positive qualities of Sugar Gliders.
My first post needed work but it was still proffesional and I have made changes to improve upon it.
I did some petition research and it says giving facts in a bulleted format is better because it gives the information clearly instead of making people read large paragraphs.
Feather I don't know if you read the petition but could you be more specific on what I should improve. Because I feel like I did make improvements to what you listed before so it would help me greatly if I knew exactly what you meant. Id like to make this the best thing It can be.
Thank you for your feedback
Oh and I will definitely look into the Georgia lawmaker
Thanks!
Keep it coming!

Link to Petition: http://www.change.org/petitions/californ...s-in-california

Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: LalaPetush] #1250027
04/18/12 03:32 PM
04/18/12 03:32 PM
Saskatchewan, Canada
BorderCollie Offline
Joey Member
BorderCollie  Offline
Joey Member

Saskatchewan, Canada
Originally Posted By: LalaPetush
And btw border collie yes it would be wasting money to keep having the animal conservationalists go out and prosectue when there are animals being abused that the owners need to be held accountable. Chill out and et him be.

Jimmy- i posted this on my facebook (the link for the petition) so hopefully we can get more signatures that way.

The red button on the left? I grabbed my iPad to pick it up and my thumb hit that and said " you have now signed this petition " and showed that "Bailey Campbell, Rosetown, SK has signed this petition" I'm assuming the site is linked with Facebook or something because that's the only thing stating my true town name.

Thanks for calling me out on that though.

Edited to add: it also has my Facebook profile picture as well as a list of my friends on Facebook asking me to share the petition to it. I'm sure it is attached to my Facebook and that is how I accidentally signed.

Last edited by BorderCollie; 04/18/12 03:34 PM.

&
Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1250092
04/18/12 04:40 PM
04/18/12 04:40 PM

J
Jimmy
Unregistered
Jimmy
Unregistered
J

How have there been over 100 views and we barely have 12 signatures?
This is very important to everyone on the forum and everyone who keeps Gliders.
At the suggestion of one of this sites members Ive already contacted a Lawmaker from Georgia who helped make them legal there.
But how can he take this seriously if nobody on a site dedicated to Gliders will?
This will benefit everybody.
Thanks!

Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1250152
04/18/12 08:21 PM
04/18/12 08:21 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Quote:
At the suggestion of one of this sites members Ive already contacted a Lawmaker from Georgia who helped make them legal there.

Have him write you a letter explaining why he felt sugar gliders should be legal in Georgia.

Here is the letter that I sent to the City and County board members.

Quote:
Dear Committee Members,

I am writing in regards to the ordinance that you are considering for the City of Middleton. I have heard that your ordinance will be similar to the City of Madison's ordinance. I am concerned with the following part of the ordinance, "7. Marsupials (kangaroos, opossums) ".

I urge you to make an exemption to your ordinance in regards to the keeping of Sugar Gliders as pets. Here is a short introduction to Sugar Gliders:

What is a sugar glider?: A sugar glider is a small marsupial possum from Australia, and parts of
Indonesia and New Guinea. They are not related to flying squirrels, and are considered exotic
animals in the United States. Sugar Gliders are nocturnal, meaning they are active during the
night, and awake during the day.

Where did they get that name?: Their name comes from their two obvious characteristics.
Sugar or Honey because of their preference of sweet things, and Gliders for their gliding
membrane called a patagium.

What does a sugar glider look like?: An adult sugar gliders head and body measure about 5 to
6 inches in length with a tail equal in length to aid in balance and gliding. Sugar gliders have
hairless ears that can be moved independently in order to pick up the smallest sounds. A "wild
type" or "standard" color sugar glider is gray or brownish in color with a long black stripe that runs
from its nose to the end of the back. The underside of a sugar glider is a cream or white color.
The last inch or so of the tail is black or brown. They have large protruding eyes, like most
nocturnal animals, to allow for a wider field of vision. A sugar glider has five digits on each
forefoot, with sharp claws to help grip branches. The hind feet also have 5 digits, and include a
partially fused together 2nd and 3rd digit used for a grooming comb. There is also an enlarged,
clawless, opposable big toe. The sugar glider has a patagium, a furred membrane of skin that
connects to the wrists and ankles on each side of the glider, used for gliding.

Need some more sugar glider stats?: Sugar gliders in captivity vary in size. A normal weight for
an average male is around 120grams. Some males are quite larger weighing over 200grams
without being considered overweight. Females do tend to be a little smaller averaging around
110grams, but also vary in size. A sugar gliders average body temperature is around 89 degrees,
lower than that of placental mammals. Life span for a captive sugar glider is about 5-7 years in
the wild, but can live 12-15 years in captivity, providing they have a healthy diet, exercise, and
remain happy. Even though they can live 12-15 years, average life span in captivity is
substantially lower, averaging around 6 to 8 years. Usually this is due to poor diet, or inadequate
care.

There are many people in the United States that have Sugar Gliders as pets. The state of Georgia once had Sugar Gliders as illegal to own, just over turned that law about one year ago and Sugar Gliders are now legal to own in the state of Georgia.

I urge you to change the wording in your proposed ordinance to: 7. Marsupials, example:kangaroos and opossums, except Sugar Gliders.

Sugar Gliders are exotic pets, as are Ferrets and Parrots. I urge you to change the wording in your ordinance so that Sugar Gliders can remain in the homes of their loving owners.

Kimberley Tadder
Wisconsin Sugar Glider Sanctuary & Rescue

Kimberley

Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: BorderCollie] #1250157
04/18/12 08:39 PM
04/18/12 08:39 PM
Ohio
LalaPetush Offline
Glider Guardian
LalaPetush  Offline
Glider Guardian

Ohio
Originally Posted By: BorderCollie
Originally Posted By: LalaPetush

The red button on the left? I grabbed my iPad to pick it up and my thumb hit that and said " you have now signed this petition " and showed that "Bailey Campbell, Rosetown, SK has signed this petition" I'm assuming the site is linked with Facebook or something because that's the only thing stating my true town name.

Thanks for calling me out on that though.

Edited to add: it also has my Facebook profile picture as well as a list of my friends on Facebook asking me to share the petition to it. I'm sure it is attached to my Facebook and that is how I accidentally signed.

im not sure if that happened or not but i have my fb linked to my phone etc and it didnt autosign me. Oh well.

Lauren

suggs:

<3
Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1250242
04/19/12 01:06 AM
04/19/12 01:06 AM

J
Jimmy
Unregistered
Jimmy
Unregistered
J

Feather,
When/if he replies Ill def ask him for that letter.
Thanks for sharing the letter you wrote!
Thanks!

Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1250621
04/20/12 04:30 AM
04/20/12 04:30 AM
NY
W
weyrsinger Offline
Glider Lover
weyrsinger  Offline
Glider Lover
W

NY
Also, for the sake of making this petition consistently educational, sugar gliders are illegal in more than the 4 states listed. Additionally they are illegal in Massachusetts, and in New Mexico the are illegal unless you have a special permit (that also goes for PA except that the special permit for PA is no longer being issued, effectively making them illegal anyway).

Mindy Wynn

Introducing...The A-Team of Mount Olympus~
Apollo Basil :wfb:
Athena Viola :grey:

:rbridge:
Rest in Peace, Ares Sebastian. Love you always.

Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1250641
04/20/12 09:32 AM
04/20/12 09:32 AM

J
Jimmy
Unregistered
Jimmy
Unregistered
J

Thank you for pointing that out. I don't know how I missed that but I appreciate you letting me know.
Ill make the appropriate changes.

Everybody keep up the good work and please check out the link below and sign the petition. Tell your friends. Have your friends tell your friends.
Tell Everybody! Let really make a difference and not just talk about it!

Thanks!

Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1250649
04/20/12 11:24 AM
04/20/12 11:24 AM
MO (Near St Louie)
CindyBee Offline
Glider Guardian
CindyBee  Offline
Glider Guardian

MO (Near St Louie)
Jimmy,

I tried signing the petiton and I kept getting an error. I am originally from California and my family and I have considered moving back for some time now. We have since added 2 new gliders to our family and since they are illegal there, we can't move back.. frown

Cindy
www.TrueBlueMooMoo.Weebly.com
Owned by: my wonderful hubby and 3 skin babies
:wfb: Petey & Pablo (twin brothers)
:plat: Delilah :cream: Samson
:plat: Jem Drop :wt: Mud

Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1250831
04/21/12 01:40 AM
04/21/12 01:40 AM

J
Jimmy
Unregistered
Jimmy
Unregistered
J

Im not sure why. Ive had people sign it since then. So try it again. let me know.
thanks

Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1251150
04/22/12 01:16 PM
04/22/12 01:16 PM

J
Jimmy
Unregistered
Jimmy
Unregistered
J

So we only have 23 signatures right now. My first goal Is to get 100. Let's get this going. The more who sign the quicker this will benefit everyone. Check it out. Tweet it. Post it on facebook. Do your part.
Thanks!

Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1251156
04/22/12 01:26 PM
04/22/12 01:26 PM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

80 acres of paradise in KS
Jimmy, I wish you luck with this, I truly do. But to be honest, I have seen petitions like this so many times over the last 10 years and nothing ever becomes of them.

With a state the size of CA, you are not going to need hundreds of signatures but thousands and thousands of them to even get noticed. People have been petitioning CA to legalize ferrets for decades and even with the Gov having ferrets (which he claims to keep out of state), CA still has not made them legal. And most people know what a ferret is.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: Dancing] #1251161
04/22/12 01:39 PM
04/22/12 01:39 PM
Saskatchewan, Canada
BorderCollie Offline
Joey Member
BorderCollie  Offline
Joey Member

Saskatchewan, Canada
Originally Posted By: Dancing
Jimmy, I wish you luck with this, I truly do. But to be honest, I have seen petitions like this so many times over the last 10 years and nothing ever becomes of them.

With a state the size of CA, you are not going to need hundreds of signatures but thousands and thousands of them to even get noticed. People have been petitioning CA to legalize ferrets for decades and even with the Gov having ferrets (which he claims to keep out of state), CA still has not made them legal. And most people know what a ferret is.

:yes: Good post. Ditto what T said.

&
Re: Petiton for Legalizing Sugar Gliders in CA [Re: ] #1251162
04/22/12 01:40 PM
04/22/12 01:40 PM

J
Jimmy
Unregistered
Jimmy
Unregistered
J

I realize I need more than hundreds of signatures but If I cant get 100 then I won't be able to get thousands.
I'm reaching out to other senators who helped legalize them in their own states.
I understand what your saying but the reason they don't make a difference is because they get dismissed like you've just done.
How can we hope to make a change if we can't even get other Sugar Glider owners to help?
This would benefit everyone.
Check it out

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 400 guests, and 77 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,586 TEXAS
679,080 OHIO
487,163 OKLAHOMA
432,166 UTAH
321,694 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024