Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Getting real sick of the biting #1372365
06/24/14 03:10 AM
06/24/14 03:10 AM
Iowa
TenyJay Offline OP
Joey Member
TenyJay  Offline OP
Joey Member

Iowa
Aero bites so much. At everything. Anything he can have his paws on he bites it like he's trying to kill it. toys, the bars of his cage, wheel, me, sometimes he even nips his brother, socks, everything. We first noticed it when we put new toys in the cage he would try and chew them apart. But lately? its everything. I had my laptop in the tent with me and he bit off two of my keys! he almost chewed off a button on my tv remote. My xbox controller has teeth marks. And my legs are covered in little welts from him biting through my jeans. If i didnt have the jeans on i know i would have been bleeding. I gotta say i dont know how much longer I can handle this guys. I am at my wits end. I dont want to give up on him. I made a commitment to this little guy but i almost broke down crying today because i am so fed up with it. I ended tent time early and put the boys away cause Smoke started acting up when his brother was getting crazy. Smoke NEVER bites unless he sees Aero doing it. And Aero never stops doing it. I am terrified to pet him cause i am tired of being hurt, but i still keep at it cause i know with patience and love he will come around. But i just dont know if i have enough patience anymore frown Is there ANYTHING i can do guys? I feed him lots of treats, and the biting doesnt seem to be fear based. its like either aggressive or curiosity whenever he does it, but when Smoke is curious the bite is a pinch. Aero draws blood. I dont know what to do anymore. I think I am in over my head here.

:wt: Aero
:grey: Smoke
Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1372371
06/24/14 07:56 AM
06/24/14 07:56 AM
Virginia
B
Blusugr Offline
Blusugr  Offline
B

Virginia
Do you have a local vet to check him over?

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1372373
06/24/14 08:04 AM
06/24/14 08:04 AM
Long Island, NY
yiyo Offline
Serious Glideritis
yiyo  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Long Island, NY
Have you had a vet take a look at his mouth and teeth?

There have been some occasions where excessive biting was due to mouth pain caused by an infection and/or issues with their teeth.

May be worth having it checked out....

Alyssa

"Moving on is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard."
Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1372379
06/24/14 10:06 AM
06/24/14 10:06 AM
Alabama
Ela11 Offline
Glider Explorer
Ela11  Offline
Glider Explorer

Alabama
How old is Aero?
My Zucky used to bite everything (especially my husband's nose)... he's been getting a lot better. He takes the occasional bite (I wear a hat in the tent now to protect my scalp)... when he does that, I can usually distract him with toys (loves his feather toy). Sometimes, when he's biting, I put him back in the cage and he immediately goes to his food bowl. Maybe he was hunry and looking for food? Once he ate some I can take him back out and play with him.

:grey: Zucky
Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1372385
06/24/14 12:36 PM
06/24/14 12:36 PM
Windsor, on, ca
L
Lisette Offline
Glider Explorer
Lisette  Offline
Glider Explorer
L

Windsor, on, ca
I think that a vet check may be in order, as mentioned, just to make sure it isn't health related.

You can also try something I did to overcome a biting related dominance issue, but I don't think that's what you're dealing with. When he bites, wrap him in fleece or some other breathable material (this is to protect your hands without suffocating him) and firmly cup him in your hands. The idea here is to restrict movement. You won't stop him from moving entirely and that's ok. The idea here is not to hurt or squish him. This is actually intended to simulate mom's pouch from when he was little and she didn't want him getting out. It should start to sooth him after a while. You need to hold him like this until he settles down. It can take upward of 20 mins for a glider who isn't used to this, so don't get discouraged. After he's settled, open your hands and have a treat ready to give to him right away. If you don't have treats handy, you can offer him a belly rub, his favourite toy, or really anything that tends to make him happy.

Good luck! Let us know how things go.

Thanks,
Lisette

Proud momma to
:rtmo: Sugar and
:grey: Spice
Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1372387
06/24/14 01:04 PM
06/24/14 01:04 PM
Alabama
Ela11 Offline
Glider Explorer
Ela11  Offline
Glider Explorer

Alabama
I call this one "gliders behaving badly"
It's funny how the little guys and girls can scare us that much!
Let us know how Aero is doing!

Attached Files

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: Lisette] #1372399
06/24/14 01:51 PM
06/24/14 01:51 PM
Long Island, NY
yiyo Offline
Serious Glideritis
yiyo  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Long Island, NY
Originally Posted By: Lisette

You can also try something I did to overcome a biting related dominance issue, but I don't think that's what you're dealing with. When he bites, wrap him in fleece or some other breathable material (this is to protect your hands without suffocating him) and firmly cup him in your hands. The idea here is to restrict movement. You won't stop him from moving entirely and that's ok. The idea here is not to hurt or squish him. This is actually intended to simulate mom's pouch from when he was little and she didn't want him getting out. It should start to sooth him after a while. You need to hold him like this until he settles down. It can take upward of 20 mins for a glider who isn't used to this, so don't get discouraged. After he's settled, open your hands and have a treat ready to give to him right away. If you don't have treats handy, you can offer him a belly rub, his favourite toy, or really anything that tends to make him happy.

I'm going to disagree with this method. I, personally, believe that it's an attempt to force trust and can terrify them further.

There is a reason that the glider is biting and once that reason is figured out, you can come up with a solution. But I don't think forcing it is the way to go. JMHO

Alyssa

"Moving on is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard."
Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1372400
06/24/14 02:00 PM
06/24/14 02:00 PM
Iowa
TenyJay Offline OP
Joey Member
TenyJay  Offline OP
Joey Member

Iowa
They just were at a vet. No health issues. He is still very young, he was oop in Feb. Every time he bites i have been petting his tail too try and distract him but honestly he just goes right back to biting

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1372401
06/24/14 02:12 PM
06/24/14 02:12 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Try hissing at him when he tries biting. Momma gliders hiss at their babies when they are doing something momma doesn't like.

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1372420
06/24/14 07:31 PM
06/24/14 07:31 PM
Iowa
TenyJay Offline OP
Joey Member
TenyJay  Offline OP
Joey Member

Iowa
I also do that. But he kind of ignored it. Like occasionally he stops for a bit but then goes right back

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1372428
06/24/14 09:23 PM
06/24/14 09:23 PM
Albany, New York
Typhoonkitty Offline
Glider Lover
Typhoonkitty  Offline
Glider Lover

Albany, New York
Have you tried bopping him on the nose? Obviously not a serious bop like you would a cat or a dog, but with a feather on it? Sometimes that works with jasper. Not always, but when he gets nippy it's because it's either food or nap time...

"There are no happy endings because nothing ends."

Mom/Slave to three kitties:
Hemitite, Miki, and Shade

And two gliders:
Jasper and Kiki

Over the Rainbow: Buster (12/16/14)
Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1372801
07/01/14 03:48 PM
07/01/14 03:48 PM
Alabama
Ela11 Offline
Glider Explorer
Ela11  Offline
Glider Explorer

Alabama
Any updates on Aero?

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1372866
07/02/14 02:58 PM
07/02/14 02:58 PM
Central Oklahoma
Jen_n_Bear Offline
Out of Pouch
Jen_n_Bear  Offline
Out of Pouch

Central Oklahoma
This sounds exactly like Bear! I know how you feel. I know he's not scared or anything like that. If my hand is in the cage he is alway sitting on top of it. Then he starts biting, like bearing down hard biting. He never used to be like that. He's super healthy too. I used to hiss and he would stop, but now it seems to egg him on. Maybe a rebellious teenager? he isn't a year OOP yet. Until then, long sleeves are definitely in order.

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1372871
07/02/14 03:13 PM
07/02/14 03:13 PM
Fort Myers, Florida
JenK Offline
Glider Explorer
JenK  Offline
Glider Explorer

Fort Myers, Florida
I will tell you a short story I have shared with others. One of my boys was a biter, nibbler, and all the above. I had to wear a hat and long pants, sleeves, and socks during playtime.

My boys were under 6 months old and this forum taught me to look at all the details: time of day/night, food, smells, etc.. I soon figured out it was smells and time of night.

My one boy was tired and wanted a nap. Who would have thought - but careful observation taught me to watch for their idiosyncrasies. He is no longer a biter because I know when their nap time is. If he does bite or nibble- I automatically look at the clock.

I am just adding to the conversation, outside perspectives have been helpful to me. I hope you figure it out- good luck.

Jen

Oscar & Olly
:bb: :grey:
Chip :rbridge:
Dale, Adam, & Abel
:grey: :grey: :bb:
Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1372872
07/02/14 03:19 PM
07/02/14 03:19 PM
Albuquerque,nm
dinah505 Offline
Glider Lover
dinah505  Offline
Glider Lover

Albuquerque,nm
That glider Picture looks like a joey hanging on to momma. My boo went threw a biting stage right around 3 months old till about six months old she will still nip once in a while when you surprise her. be patient I used licky treats to get her used to my skin

Dinah
Mom to Boo. Critter ,Professor Nippy,Beautiful AKA BO ,Tweety,Ula.Kiah, and Bratty Daphne
Glide Free Audrey
Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1372908
07/02/14 07:07 PM
07/02/14 07:07 PM
Iowa
TenyJay Offline OP
Joey Member
TenyJay  Offline OP
Joey Member

Iowa
Sorry I havent updated. Not much has changed. He still bites, though some days he does it less than others. It doesnt seem to be a scent thing cause he isn't picky on WHERE he bites, and he still bites no matter what i am wearing. I thought maybe it was our laundry soap but i had brand new pants on and he still was biting. My jeans were slipped down a little, and he stuck his head down my buttcrack and bit my buttcrack too XD I wasnt laughing but my bf was when i yelled "OUCH MY A**!!!!!" looking back it is funny. especially since Aero came around and looked at me all confused and licked my finger. I am starting to wonder, despite him being aggressive on toys and everything else, if maybe this is an attempt at playing? I noticed when his brother was around Smoke will bounce up to aero and aero would snap at smoke's feet but then then would chase eachother and play around. I do notice smoke mounting Aero often but aero is very submissive otherwise so i just dont see it being agression anymore =/

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1372912
07/02/14 07:41 PM
07/02/14 07:41 PM
fayetteville nc
N
nick Offline
Joey Member
nick  Offline
Joey Member
N

fayetteville nc
I use the biter apple and it helps out a lot
I rub it on my hands ect

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: nick] #1372951
07/03/14 08:28 AM
07/03/14 08:28 AM
Alabama
Ela11 Offline
Glider Explorer
Ela11  Offline
Glider Explorer

Alabama
What is the biter apple?

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1372989
07/03/14 03:55 PM
07/03/14 03:55 PM
North Central Ohio
GliderNursery Offline
Tech Admn
GliderNursery  Offline
Tech Admn

North Central Ohio
It's a spray used for other animals - it tastes bitter so they don't bite whatever you're trying to get them to quit chewing on.

Shelly

Don't sacrifice quality information for convenient information.

Glider Nursery

Sugar Glider Foundation

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1373513
07/08/14 04:28 PM
07/08/14 04:28 PM
Iowa
TenyJay Offline OP
Joey Member
TenyJay  Offline OP
Joey Member

Iowa
I cant handle this anymore. Aero bit through my jeans hard enough that i am bleeding. In several spots. And Smoke started up too. I cant do this. I am at my wits end. Its just me they bite. My bf never gets bit by aero. i have done it all. treats when he's being good, scent swapping, bonding pouches. He had a clean bill of health from the vet, no mouth sores. Im going to try wearing my bf's clothes to see if it helps but thats the last thing I can think to try. we use the same detergent so idk how that will change things. If this dont work i dont know what will

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1373535
07/08/14 07:25 PM
07/08/14 07:25 PM
Iowa
TenyJay Offline OP
Joey Member
TenyJay  Offline OP
Joey Member

Iowa
i want to clarify that even though it sounds like i have given up i wont. I made a commitment to them and i do love them. i am just so lost and angry and frustrated

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1373540
07/08/14 08:28 PM
07/08/14 08:28 PM
Bee-Bopping round SnakePit USA
B
Bourbon Offline
Serious Glideritis
Bourbon  Offline
Serious Glideritis
B

Teny.. as frustrating as it may be.. you very well may be trying too hard and he may be feeling your frustrations..he is biting everything.. so there may be a lot of things going on at the same time. Obviously there is a lack of communication. the only time he gets a reaction from you is when he is biting.. and that in turn has you afraid of him. There are 3 moves a glider makes before they bite you.. that is their way of talking to you. if you don't listen they will bite.. I understand what you are saying that he is biting everything.. I also heard you say that when you put him in his cage he goes right to the food bowl. there are a lot of things going on that I am not clear about.. as you have to be the eyes for the reader.. so let me ask you some questions.

what exactly are you feeding him? what are you using for treats? when he is on your leg.. what exactly are you doing? where exactly are you at? what are your hands doing ? your eyes? what exactly are you watching on him?. cause I know your afraid he is going to bite..so I know your watching something

how do you get him out of the cage for playtime? how do you get him out of his pouch?

what about body washes perfumes sprays etc.. soaps?

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1373552
07/09/14 12:35 AM
07/09/14 12:35 AM
Iowa
TenyJay Offline OP
Joey Member
TenyJay  Offline OP
Joey Member

Iowa
Hey burbon i will try to help as much as I can. First of all though you misread. That was Ela11's gliders that jump at their food when they get back.

Usually tent time happens around 9pm when they naturally wake up. This is also about 1-2 hours before their usual feeding time. We put them in a bonding pouch as we set the tent up (one of us wears the pouch, the other sets up) Then we unzip the pouch when we are in the tent and let them come out on their own. All the lights are off besides the TV. While in there, my bf and I do not really move at all, we just try and ignore the gliders. If we do notice them grooming us gently or standing on us politely, we will offer them (by hand) a fruit snack (our word for dried papaya) or a mealworm. However the mealworms we tend to save for when they are being especially good (like licking us then backing away.) since that is their most positive reinforcer. We try to give treats when they just groom with licks, no nibbling. As for what we are feeding them, they are on the Priscilla Price diet and they love it. They eat it well, leaving a very small amount in the bowl in the morning.

In the tent we have a rope toy hanging near the pouch from their cage. We take the pouch from their cage in case they want to go back in the cage or they need the comfort of familiar. The floor is covered in fleece blankets. There are straws and straws that we have cut into curlys on the floor as well as some todler toys to climb on. We will be getting a wheel from fast-track soon for the tent too. Tent time usually lasts an hour, so that we arent keeping them from food too long. But if they are behaving well and are fighting going back in the pouch, we give them an extra half hour. Tent time happens about 3-4 days each week depending on our work schedule.

During tent time, like i said, we tend to not interact with them unless they come to us, and in that case we give them a quick scratch or a treat. They do not act fearful of the pets, in fact Smoke sometimes acts like a cat and nuzzles under our fingers to try and get us to pet him ^.^ Otherwise we let them do their own thing.

Now as for how i am sitting, ect, i sit cross legged with my feet tucked in because both boys like to nibble on my toes. Smoke nibbles, Aero bites hard. My hands are in my lap usually, and if not i might have my phone on me if i am bored. I try not to look at them too much unless they are interacting with me first, and if i talk to them, i keep my voice lighter, of course when i am bit i tend to yelp in pain.

I notice before Aero bites me he tends to hold the area he is about to bite in his hands. He then will bite me once, not his usual blood-drawing bite, but not a grooming nibble. This bite is best described as a hard pinch. If I ignore it, he will then grip hard with his claws and go for the blood drawing bites. When i feel this first pinch bite, i do one of three things. First i start with a sharp "TSSS!" noise, similar to the noise i hear them make when fighting. Sometimes that is enough and he backs off. If this dont work, i repeat the TSSS noise, and flip his tail gently. I dont want to bop him on the nose or anything cause i dont want him scared of my hands. This is more of an attempt to distract him. If he continues to bite, i will then attempt to physically move him from me. This is done by making my hand into a shovel shape and gently using that hand to pull his claws out and gently nudge his head to one side. Now I know what a scared glider looks like. The crooked tail, the stiff posture, ect ect. He doesnt show these signs when he bites. Usually his tail is relaxed. Sometimes when he is biting me, he makes this squeaky chirping noise similar to the sound they make when they are eating a food they like. I dont get it honestly.

Clothing i am wearing in the tent is: Jeans, t-shirt, thick slippersocks. Body perfumes? None. Only scented thing i have is my deodorant, and honestly they tend to ignore my armpits. I put on deodorant first thing in the morning anyway so by the time its tent time, i can barely smell it. As for body washes, i tend to wash myself every 2-3 days due to dry skin issues, and when i do wash myself, i wait 24 hours to do tent time so that I can get my own scent back so as not to freak them out.

Oh and i guess the whole smoke mimicing Aero, when smoke is around me he loves to bathe me. He licks me all over. Ears, fingers, arm, feet, cheek, he licks me head to toe. Its so cute and sweet! But if he notices Aero start to bite a lot, and when i say alot i mean more than once or twice in a row, he starts to bite me too. Also sometimes the boys do get angry with eachother and fight, but they never ball up so i dont think its anything more than siblings fighting. But they tend to have "turf wars" on my back. Meaning Aero has my shoulder and smoke wants it, so smoke chases Aero away and then they start TSS-ing at eachother on my back and snapping their jaws at eachother, not really biting or anything, until one or the other picks a new perch. These spats are usually quickly forgotten. However, when they happen more than one or two times in a row, i tend to then become a chew toy for both boys. Also Smoke tend to become mount-obsessed with Aero when they are having these little turf wars. After they agree on who gets my shoulder, they tend to get off me and occasionally Smoke will then mount Aero. I am guessing to assert that he is the winner of the mountain?

I dont know what else i can say. When its time to go back into the cage, we put the pouch in front of them and they jump right back in, we put the pouch back in the cage where it goes and their dinner is waiting inside for them. They come out on their own. No one makes them come out unless they want to.

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1373553
07/09/14 12:36 AM
07/09/14 12:36 AM
Iowa
TenyJay Offline OP
Joey Member
TenyJay  Offline OP
Joey Member

Iowa
oh oddly enough usually the first thing my boys do when they get back in the cage is go for a run on the wheel lol

oh and also their nap time is almost always around 2 or 3 am, so they are actually just fresh awake, no need to bap. When they actually eat their food it is usually around midnight no matter when we feed them.

Last edited by TenyJay; 07/09/14 12:39 AM.

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1373568
07/09/14 09:40 AM
07/09/14 09:40 AM
Alabama
Ela11 Offline
Glider Explorer
Ela11  Offline
Glider Explorer

Alabama
Have you tried moving them from the tent to the bathroom for example when they start biting? Usually when I take Zucky somewhere else he's too distracted to worry about biting me.
He's usually "worse" when my husband and I are in the tent at the same time.
You mentioned he bites the remote, the laptop, controllers... Maybe he's trying to get your attention? Zucky does not care much for my cell phone

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1373569
07/09/14 09:45 AM
07/09/14 09:45 AM
Alabama
Ela11 Offline
Glider Explorer
Ela11  Offline
Glider Explorer

Alabama
I hope someone with more experience will be able to give some advice

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1373576
07/09/14 04:21 PM
07/09/14 04:21 PM
Iowa
TenyJay Offline OP
Joey Member
TenyJay  Offline OP
Joey Member

Iowa
unfortunately the bathroom wont work for tent time frown way too small and hard to gliderproof. the one time we tried to take them in there, they were terrified, started shaking bad and barked up a storm before crawling in their pouch and refusing to leave. the tent is where they seem to be most happy

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1373612
07/10/14 03:42 AM
07/10/14 03:42 AM
B
Bourbon Offline
Serious Glideritis
Bourbon  Offline
Serious Glideritis
B

Teny.. Thank you for your patience and candor.. I just got a couple more questions for you

when does he bite? is it all the time? after 10 15 or 30 minutes etc..? each time you put your hand near?? if you can be very specific here it would help..

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1373615
07/10/14 04:28 AM
07/10/14 04:28 AM
Iowa
TenyJay Offline OP
Joey Member
TenyJay  Offline OP
Joey Member

Iowa
he usually bites every few mins. he is almost always chewing on something though. He is just a chewer i guess. And as for when its just off and on all the time. I dont have to have my hand near him. he will bite legs, back, arm, neck. ect. He even sometimes sneaks up, like he is seeing if i will notice him going to bite me.

I dont know but does this seem like boredom maybe? Like he bites and chews cause he doesnt have enough to do in the tent?

Re: Getting real sick of the biting [Re: TenyJay] #1373616
07/10/14 07:26 AM
07/10/14 07:26 AM
Alabama
Ela11 Offline
Glider Explorer
Ela11  Offline
Glider Explorer

Alabama
Zucky has a million toys in the tent, but he seems to want me to play with him or at least watch him play. When he's in his ball pit he keeps looking up at me like he's trying to see if I pay attention.
He's a chewer though, all his toys are chewed on, monkeys missing hands and army men missing faces ... Haha

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 372 guests, and 89 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,586 TEXAS
679,082 OHIO
487,164 OKLAHOMA
432,170 UTAH
321,695 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024