Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: What happened? [Re: Nicole] #1377069
09/02/14 01:57 PM
09/02/14 01:57 PM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Nicole
but rather standoffish to new members. We will ask questions and luckily get two responses, meanwhile threads by veterans of the forums will skyrocket in replies.

I need a thoughtful looking smilie that is rubbing his chin...

I am going to go WAAYYYY out on a limb here, speaking as an old timer...and I am sure this is not how everyone feels...and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not get offended...but perhaps
maybe
possibly
as old timers we have answered those same questions HUNDREDS of times, and quite frankly the answers are all already here if one just looks for them. Its different when its a question of a different angle, but when someone says "whats the best diet" or " what is better pouches or nesting boxes" or "is zucchini safe" I groan and say "not again"

Of course its different in an emergency. But even emergency threads should be titled correctly such as "HELP my glider is____" and not just "help" and then the question is "is zucchini safe" (which isnt an emergency)

So try to understand that sometimes us old timers get frustrated too. I check GC about 2 or 3 times a day, but I admit I dont always sign in, and I no longer reply to every thread like I used to.

:grey: Bosom Buddy Creations:grey:
^website link wink

Remember that God Loves You!
Re: What happened? [Re: JillMarie] #1377076
09/02/14 04:52 PM
09/02/14 04:52 PM
Virginia
Nicole Offline
Nicole  Offline

Virginia
No offense taken, but now it's my turn.

So please don't take offense.

Didn't you yourself at some point not know everything, and had to ask questions? Even though in this day and age a lot of questions have answers on the net or in books, they are always disputed elsewhere. It's confusing out here for new owners and enthusiasts.

If you yourself don't want to help others because it annoys you to see people barely struggle among the endless menagerie of disputed research and argumentative knowledge because, in your opinion, the answers are there; then that's okay.

GC didn't draft you to be a primary resource to aid others. It's not in the terms and conditions for you to volunteer know-how because of your activity level here or how long you've been posting on the forums. Plus no one is pointing fingers nor trying to say anyone is wrong or right in what they do.

I was just speaking from a new member's perspective, just as you spoke from your veteran's point of view. Glider Central advertises about how it's a community for sugar glider owners and lovers looking to connect and basically network; share ideas, stories, and et cetera. In my opinion, however, I just find it highly judgmental and a tad bit rude for folks to assume people don't look for answers, or research, or try to exhaust resources before asking questions. Not everyone is 100% savvy with the net, or reading, or locating others like them in their area to communicate with.

At the end of the day, the only dumb question is one not asked, and the only dumb answer is one never given.

Glider Parent in training!

The only silly questions out there are the ones never asked.

I can't fix stupid, but I can xray it!
Re: What happened? [Re: JillMarie] #1377078
09/02/14 04:57 PM
09/02/14 04:57 PM
Massachusetts
Hamlet Offline
Joey Member
Hamlet  Offline
Joey Member

Massachusetts

Quite right, we as new members need to also be responsible for our own education, and that includes searching old threads and rereading previous posts before asking questions. I am just as guilty of merely asking questions without checking the appropriate threads, whether due to ignorance on my part or laziness.
We are our own best advocates and thereby the best (and only) advocate of our gliders. The weight of this responsibility cannot be emphasized enough.

Originally Posted By: JillMarie
but rather standoffish to new members. We will ask
questions and luckily get two responses, meanwhile threads by veterans of the forums will skyrocket in replies.

I need a thoughtful looking smilie that is rubbing his chin...

I am going to go WAAYYYY out on a limb here, speaking as an old timer...and I am sure this is not how everyone feels...and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not get offended...but perhaps
maybe
possibly
as old timers we have answered those same questions HUNDREDS of times, and quite frankly the answers are all already here if one just looks for them. Its different when its a question of a different angle, but when someone says "whats the best diet" or " what is better pouches or nesting boxes" or "is zucchini safe" I groan and say "not again"

Of course its different in an emergency. But even emergency threads should be titled correctly such as "HELP my glider is____" and not just "help" and then the question is "is zucchini safe" (which isnt an emergency)

So try to understand that sometimes us old timers get frustrated too. I check GC about 2 or 3 times a day, but I admit I dont always sign in, and I no longer reply to every thread like I used to.

Trust is the quintessential bond, it is the foundation from which love thrives.

Discipline must be learned before desire is to be filled.

Patience is the eloquence of nature, and maturity of thought.
Re: What happened? [Re: Hamlet] #1377079
09/02/14 05:07 PM
09/02/14 05:07 PM
Longview, Texas
Kris_N_Zoe Offline
Glider Slave
Kris_N_Zoe  Offline
Glider Slave

Longview, Texas
[quote=Hamlet]
Quite right, we as new members need to also be responsible for our own education, and that includes searching old threads and rereading previous posts before asking questions. I am just as guilty of merely asking questions without checking the appropriate threads, whether due to ignorance on my part or laziness.
We are our own best advocates and thereby the best (and only) advocate of our gliders. The weight of this responsibility cannot be emphasized enough.

**2 cents** I asked Peggy(Srlb) lots of diet-related questions because I didn't think to look at older posts where the information was already available so I'm claiming ignorance. smile

Pibble pup Jenson jump Glide free: Smoke (6/16/15) and Zoey (10/2/15) :rbridge:
Re: What happened? [Re: Hamlet] #1377080
09/02/14 05:10 PM
09/02/14 05:10 PM
Longview, Texas
Kris_N_Zoe Offline
Glider Slave
Kris_N_Zoe  Offline
Glider Slave

Longview, Texas
Originally Posted By: Hamlet

[/quote]
**2 cents** I asked Peggy(Srlb) lots of diet-related questions because I didn't think to look at older posts where the information was already available so I'm claiming ignorance. smile

Pibble pup Jenson jump Glide free: Smoke (6/16/15) and Zoey (10/2/15) :rbridge:
Re: What happened? [Re: Srlb] #1377081
09/02/14 05:34 PM
09/02/14 05:34 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
Not to mention the urgent or emergent times when a prompt response is of utmost Iimportance...

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove
Gliders: Eugene, Sandy, Seri; Bobbi, Spice; Star, Squiddi; Pearl, Pip; Petrie; Jimny, Pinocchio; Anna & Elsa
Dogs: Nacho & Dory
RIP my glider angels: Nynaeve, Poppy, Lan, Toffee, Zoey, Tika & Tas

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: What happened? [Re: Srlb] #1377082
09/02/14 05:35 PM
09/02/14 05:35 PM
North Central Ohio
GliderNursery Offline
Tech Admn
GliderNursery  Offline
Tech Admn

North Central Ohio
Wow, this thread has been busy! grin I am absolutely loving the dialog between everyone.

Our community has changed. An example of what occurred in a post 5+ years ago is a perfect example of how things are not done here today. We learn, we grow, we move forward. As KarenE said, we will always maintain as drama free environment as we can on GliderCENTRAL. We truly are here for the owners and the gliders. If we live in the past, we'll never improve the future. And that's what we want to do. Take a look around (those that are more veteran members), you can clearly see a change here. Less activity for one, which we hope to increase, and a significant lack of drama. We want this to continue being a fun and educational resource for glider owners everywhere. We can only do that with our wonderful members!

I'm very disheartened to read that newbies feel that we (members in general) are being standoffish with them. This is something that I will most definitely be keeping an eye on. We want everyone to feel like every question they ask is worth our time in answering. Yes, I agree, sometimes it does get old answering the same ol, same ol. But we need to do it anyway, either by giving a quality response or simply linking to a previous post with the same information.

I have to say that I have a new perspective of the newbies out there. Since I joined her 7 years ago, I definitely no longer fit the newbie category. However, since this year venturing into a new pet species, I am a newbie in every sense of the word there. I am asking those "same ol, same ol" questions. And I quickly thought to myself, I really need to remember what it was like to be in their shoes when I respond here on GliderCENTRAL.

One thing to consider though, right now there aren't a lot of different veteran owners here. So if one adequately answers a question, I probably won't join in on that thread unless I have something additional to offer. So please don't think its because we are being standoffish, it may be because the question was already answered. If it wasn't, then having this brought to our attention, we'll be sure to try to be more proactive from now on.

Hamlet, as far as a mobile version, or an app for GliderCENTRAL, it unfortunately isn't available to us right now. I wish it were, because you are right, technology is heavily moving in that direction. When and if it ever becomes available through the program, you can bet that we will look into it and decide if we feel it a 'safe' avenue to take (potential security issues, etc.).

Again to reiterate what KarenE said, if any of you have any suggestions to enhance and improve GliderCENTRAL, please let either of us know! We are working on a few things to 'fun it up' around here now. smile We're all ears!

Shelly

Don't sacrifice quality information for convenient information.

Glider Nursery

Sugar Glider Foundation

Re: What happened? [Re: GliderNursery] #1377085
09/02/14 05:43 PM
09/02/14 05:43 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
:agreed: with Shelly.

I started a facebook group for my state and asked veteran community members from other states to join in order to help the new glider owners. We are frequently answering the same questions, but I am okay with that. As a mentor and a glider owner of over 7 1/2 years, I am more than happy to help people & gliders. I often tell people there are no stupid questions & to ask me anything...if I don't know the answer I'll help them find it. I'm also trying to be more active on the forums, but that is coming slowly...lol. I had a very long break from the majority of the online glider world and have been trying to inch my way back. smile

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove
Gliders: Eugene, Sandy, Seri; Bobbi, Spice; Star, Squiddi; Pearl, Pip; Petrie; Jimny, Pinocchio; Anna & Elsa

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: What happened? [Re: Usha77] #1377088
09/02/14 06:13 PM
09/02/14 06:13 PM
North Central Ohio
GliderNursery Offline
Tech Admn
GliderNursery  Offline
Tech Admn

North Central Ohio
Originally Posted By: Usha77
I'm also trying to be more active on the forums, but that is coming slowly...lol. I had a very long break from the majority of the online glider world and have been trying to inch my way back. smile

clap And we are very happy to have you visiting more often! smile

Shelly

Glider Nursery

Sugar Glider Foundation

Re: What happened? [Re: Srlb] #1377095
09/02/14 06:45 PM
09/02/14 06:45 PM
Albany, New York
Typhoonkitty Offline
Glider Lover
Typhoonkitty  Offline
Glider Lover

Albany, New York
If I was a little more tech savvy in the programming area, I'd do it, but all I can do is program a simple calculator protocol before I start throwing things across the room, haha. Trying to program a mobile site for tablets and phones is beyond me. Ask me to fix the older electronics though, and there's a good shot I can get that old NES working....

"There are no happy endings because nothing ends."

Mom/Slave to three kitties:
Hemitite, Miki, and Shade

And two gliders:
Jasper and Kiki

Over the Rainbow: Buster (12/16/14)
Re: What happened? [Re: Srlb] #1377096
09/02/14 06:48 PM
09/02/14 06:48 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
Hmmm...may have to find an old NES and send it your way...I miss Q*Bert & Super Mario Bros.!!! wink

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: What happened? [Re: Srlb] #1377110
09/02/14 08:08 PM
09/02/14 08:08 PM
North Central Ohio
GliderNursery Offline
Tech Admn
GliderNursery  Offline
Tech Admn

North Central Ohio
:roflmao2:

Shelly

Glider Nursery

Sugar Glider Foundation

Re: What happened? [Re: Srlb] #1377116
09/02/14 08:25 PM
09/02/14 08:25 PM
Lutz Florida
CandyOtte Offline
Serious Glideritis
CandyOtte  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Lutz Florida
Nicole:
Quote:
We will ask questions and luckily get two responses, meanwhile threads by veterans of the forums will skyrocket in replies.

As Shelly said, there are many times a question has a few replies before I read it for the first time - if I feel the reply has answered the question I do not see any reason to repeat what has been said. If I feel a point has been left out, or if some of the reply is incorrect - they I add any additional information to complete the answer or clarify what has been said.

There were times in the past when a question was answered and 30 additional "I agree" responses followed - none of which added any additional information to the reply to the original post - but some folks thought they had to bump up their post count by putting SOMETHING in each and every topic. Thankfully, we seem to have out grown that phase as a community.

As for the many replies to threads by veterans of the forum, most of those are leaning toward a general conversation rather than just asking a question.

The two types of threads are very different - a specific question needs an answer. A thread that introduces an idea that will generate many additional thoughts along the same lines (such as this thread) leads to a more prolonged discussion. I do not think the number of replies is directly tied to the original poster being a 'newby' or a 'veteran'

Personally I find the few face book pages I have stumbled on to be disjointed and confusing. I would have to spend 24/7 reading all the pages trying to glean a bit of specific information from the scattered ideas and topics.

At least here, I can read and respond to topics that interest me or that I feel I can help others with - and I don't have to read topics and discussions in other areas of the forum where I would have little information to add. There is structure to the forum which works well for me.

Candy Otte
& the Glider Kids
Sassy, Corky, Mehitabel & Missy
Wacco, Yacco, & Dot
Mindy, Kanobles, Elmo, & Chipper

http://www.gliderkids-diet.com

CandyOtte@aol.com
Re: What happened? [Re: GliderNursery] #1377118
09/02/14 08:33 PM
09/02/14 08:33 PM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
Quote:
*2 cents** I asked Peggy(Srlb) lots of diet-related questions because I didn't think to look at older posts where the information was already available so I'm claiming ignorance.

And I didnt mind one bit. grin

I really do not mind helping folks out, new or seasoned owners. No matter how 'seasoned' an owner can be, there are ALWAYS new things to learn and sometimes those new things, or new ideas are brought to us from the 'newbies'.

I was just speaking with someone tonight and we were talking about how they were going to remove their question on the facebook group they posted in because she didnt want drama started up. It was about offering something new to feed to her gliders.

She sent me a private message, although I was 80% sure of the answer, I wasnt 100% sure so I sent an email to one of the nutritionists I work with and asked. I received the answer and tonight we BOTH (new and seasoned alike) learned something new and not by using 'google degrees' but by actually contacting people who are schooled in these areas.

We, as a whole, need to be able to work together. Whether you have the 'been there, done that, got the t-shirt' or not. Just because one may have the shirt to wear doesnt mean the one asking questions has a shirt.

I am like Shelly though, if I see a question has already been helped, and the information is correct, I will not respond. If I feel I can add to it, or to correct it, I will step in and do so. IF it is a correction, or something *I* personally do not do, I will explain why so others can understand. Sometimes I will also ask you to explain to me why you feel the way you do. Who knows, through explanations one of us or both of us may learn something new and change the way we do things or the way we think about something.

Peggy
Critter Love
Critter Love� Diet Center

If you want to know what a person is like, watch how he treats others.

You'll never know what the outcome is if you don't step up and try.

Re: What happened? [Re: Typhoonkitty] #1377124
09/02/14 09:36 PM
09/02/14 09:36 PM
Massachusetts
Hamlet Offline
Joey Member
Hamlet  Offline
Joey Member

Massachusetts
Originally Posted By: Typhoonkitty
If I was a little more tech savvy in the programming area, I'd do it, but all I can do is program a simple calculator protocol before I start throwing things across the room, haha. Trying to program a mobile site for tablets and phones is beyond me. Ask me to fix the older electronics though, and there's a good shot I can get that old NES working....

That's honestly amazing! Technology in the way of programming or repair is so baffling to me I could call it Greek wink

And I agree emergencies are certainly cases where any question is as urgent and as important whether it has been answered or not.

I merely wanted to emphasize that newbies should contribute to the relationship between themselves and veterans as well, instead of merely relying on veterans to do all the work all of the time. This is not a criticism, but an epiphany based in my own behavior here on the forums. If such an intercourse is wholly one-sided, you can be sure, like any relationship, it will degrade.

Shelley, (great name btw, you share that distinction with one of my favorite poets!) thank you for addressing my suggestion, and I sincerely hope the technology is available in the future. If not perhaps an overall of the program could be considered?

Last edited by Hamlet; 09/02/14 09:42 PM.

Re: What happened? [Re: Nicole] #1377137
09/03/14 02:50 AM
09/03/14 02:50 AM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey

So please don't take offense.

Didn't you yourself at some point not know everything, and had to ask questions? Even though in this day and age a lot of questions have answers on the net or in books, they are always disputed elsewhere. It's confusing out here for new owners and enthusiasts.

If you yourself don't want to help others because it annoys you to see people barely struggle among the endless menagerie of disputed research and argumentative knowledge because, in your opinion, the answers are there; then that's okay.

GC didn't draft you to be a primary resource to aid others. It's not in the terms and conditions for you to volunteer know-how because of your activity level here or how long you've been posting on the forums. Plus no one is pointing fingers nor trying to say anyone is wrong or right in what they do.

I was just speaking from a new member's perspective, just as you spoke from your veteran's point of view. Glider Central advertises about how it's a community for sugar glider owners and lovers looking to connect and basically network; share ideas, stories, and et cetera. In my opinion, however, I just find it highly judgmental and a tad bit rude for folks to assume people don't look for answers, or research, or try to exhaust resources before asking questions. Not everyone is 100% savvy with the net, or reading, or locating others like them in their area to communicate with.

At the end of the day, the only dumb question is one not asked, and the only dumb answer is one never given.

Non taken smile
To clarify: I was not being judgmental nor assuming that people havent looked for answers. Keep in mind I was speaking of specific TYPES or questions that are easily answered when one looks.

And you are right about volunteering time. My time playing with my gliders in very short and very valuable, which is why I spend less time here. I also do not need the drama, as small as it may be here, as my life has plenty already.

And you are correct that I didnt know everything in the beginning and I still dont. And I have never refrained from helping someone who has emailed or PMd me directly. But I just dont have the time to answer that many posts asking things where the answer is not an emergency or is easily found. Many others do have the time. In fact. I am signing out now as my Arwen is calling for me, and life is tiring, as is this thread, I just dont have the energy for this.

^website link wink

Re: What happened? [Re: Hamlet] #1377138
09/03/14 03:38 AM
09/03/14 03:38 AM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey

I merely wanted to emphasize that newbies should contribute to the relationship between themselves and veterans as well, instead of merely relying on veterans to do all the work all of the time. This is not a criticism, but an epiphany based in my own behavior here on the forums. If such an intercourse is wholly one-sided, you can be sure, like any relationship, it will degrade.

^this
and Shelley is a great name, but for me, because of a beloved cat named Shelley smile
PS Arwen allowed me to sign in for this response, she likes Hamlet too wink

^website link wink

Re: What happened? [Re: Srlb] #1377144
09/03/14 09:27 AM
09/03/14 09:27 AM
Virginia
Nicole Offline
Nicole  Offline

Virginia
I just find it one sided to begrudge either side of a defense. Just as it is not fully the oldies fault for forum nonsense, it is unfair to assume only newbies have issues adjusting.

Oh and yes Hamlet has a point, but that point goes both ways and I hope everyone realizes this as well. It's just as bad to have a handful of new members excited to forge bonds but no veterans around to reciprocate because of a menagerie of excuses. Everyone has lives in this world, some difficult and some fairly versatile; yet even so, there's always someone with some time to share here.

Upon that, I exit the conversation.

Glider Parent in training!

The only silly questions out there are the ones never asked.

I can't fix stupid, but I can xray it!
Re: What happened? [Re: JillMarie] #1377153
09/03/14 11:57 AM
09/03/14 11:57 AM
Massachusetts
Hamlet Offline
Joey Member
Hamlet  Offline
Joey Member

Massachusetts
Yay Arwen likes me!!! I'm sort of in love with her.

Originally Posted By: JillMarie

^this
and Shelley is a great name, but for me, because of a beloved cat named Shelley smile
PS Arwen allowed me to sign in for this response, she likes Hamlet too wink

Re: What happened? [Re: Srlb] #1377161
09/03/14 01:32 PM
09/03/14 01:32 PM
North Central Ohio
GliderNursery Offline
Tech Admn
GliderNursery  Offline
Tech Admn

North Central Ohio
Our goal here at GliderCENTRAL is to make everyone feel warm and welcome. Our hopes is that everyone feels comfortable coming here and asking questions, offering advice or opinions, and just in general, helping one another. We all have a common goal here, and that is to make the best lives for our sugar gliders. "For the Good of the Glider" Realize that not everyone is going to see your personal point of view, there will be differences of opinions, and sometimes those will come out rather passionately. Don't take it to heart, take all of the information as its being offered, as help from others that are simply offering their opinions and experiences.

We strive to maintain as drama free, fun, and educational environment that we can. We can't force people to come here and post, newbies and veterans alike, we can only open the door and invite them in. All we ask is that everyone is respectful of each other (following the rules). So, the door is wide open and we do invite those that truly want to help each other out, to come here to learn and forge friendships. I have to say that the best friend I've ever had in my life, I "met" here on GliderCENTRAL. Although we live a state apart, we do visit and get together whenever we can. This site has brought so much into peoples lives, we just want to continue to bring as much positive as we can. I truly appreciate each one of our members for what they contribute there, whether it be only asking a question or two, or those that provide the help and experience to those that are in need. You see, we are a big, happy family. It may not be as big or active as it was in years past, but we are still here for each other. hug2

Shelly

Glider Nursery

Sugar Glider Foundation

Re: What happened? [Re: GliderNursery] #1377191
09/03/14 03:34 PM
09/03/14 03:34 PM
Massachusetts
Hamlet Offline
Joey Member
Hamlet  Offline
Joey Member

Massachusetts
I wholeheartedly agree, and can aver that this has been my experience here. I am truly thankful to all those who were kind enough to wish me well, and take the time to offer their knowledge, experience, and advice.

Here's to the renaissance of the GC to come!

It's places like these that need preserving, they are the villages that raise us :ghug:

Originally Posted By: GliderNursery
Our goal here at GliderCENTRAL is to make everyone feel warm and welcome. Our hopes is that everyone feels comfortable coming here and asking questions, offering advice or opinions, and just in general, helping one another. We all have a common goal here, and that is to make the best lives for our sugar gliders. "For the Good of the Glider" Realize that not everyone is going to see your personal point of view, there will be differences of opinions, and sometimes those will come out rather passionately. Don't take it to heart, take all of the information as its being offered, as help from others that are simply offering their opinions and experiences.

We strive to maintain as drama free, fun, and educational environment that we can. We can't force people to come here and post, newbies and veterans alike, we can only open the door and invite them in. All we ask is that everyone is respectful of each other (following the rules). So, the door is wide open and we do invite those that truly want to help each other out, to come here to learn and forge friendships. I have to say that the best friend I've ever had in my life, I "met" here on GliderCENTRAL. Although we live a state apart, we do visit and get together whenever we can. This site has brought so much into peoples lives, we just want to continue to bring as much positive as we can. I truly appreciate each one of our members for what they contribute there, whether it be only asking a question or two, or those that provide the help and experience to those that are in need. You see, we are a big, happy family. It may not be as big or active as it was in years past, but we are still here for each other. hug2

Last edited by Hamlet; 09/03/14 03:34 PM.

Re: What happened? [Re: JillMarie] #1377226
09/03/14 09:57 PM
09/03/14 09:57 PM
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
TSG Offline
Joey Member
TSG  Offline
Joey Member

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wow! :pop:

Toronto Sugar Glider
www.torontosugarglider.com
The home of gorgeous bundles of joeys!
:plat: :grey: :rtmo: :leu:
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 383 guests, and 88 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,554 TEXAS
679,070 OHIO
487,140 OKLAHOMA
432,145 UTAH
321,667 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024