Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1393621
09/03/15 10:48 AM
09/03/15 10:48 AM
Longview, Texas
Kris_N_Zoe Offline
Glider Slave
Kris_N_Zoe  Offline
Glider Slave

Longview, Texas
Have "fun" rofl

I've found that the more I take mine out in the pouch the more they'll get used to it and just settle down and go to bed. I've been taking mine to work everyday for like 2 or 3 weeks now.

Pibble pup Jenson jump Glide free: Smoke (6/16/15) and Zoey (10/2/15) :rbridge:
Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1393635
09/03/15 04:55 PM
09/03/15 04:55 PM
Michigan
Ittermat Offline OP
Glider Explorer
Ittermat  Offline OP
Glider Explorer

Michigan
I have never HEARD Yuki crab so much.... seriously since I've gotten him I've heard him for two seconds...like maybe twice? Kino is my crab monster...Not yuki... yuki is my biter..

Anyway..this is the lovely story of our vet visit today...We had to leave early- because mom wanted to stop at the Car dealership to see about getting a new car...so me and the two butts sat in the car for at least two hours and hung out together...

Yuki ended up sleeping on his back (his new favorite way to sleep on me apparently- its adorable...cuz then I can rub his tummy and pet and love on him and he doesnt care and loves it!) And kino was curled up down in the bottom near the seat and between my legs- they were happy butts sooooo whatever... I did check on them a few times- to make sure they werent too hot were alright etc... and they were fine..

Anyway it was a tight fit getting to their nail trimming appointment on time....mom was running a bit late and we made it there with like 5 minutes left before their appointment time...I like to get there MUCH earlier than that...but it wasnt me driving so I had to be good.

Anyway when we were called the person calling us in couldnt pronounce Kinos name... XD "Kine-o?" "kin-oh?" "Kine-" yea...she couldnt do it...so I told her nicely that its just..Kino. "key-no" But she was fine with Yuki's name...

Go figure..

Anyway..Dr. bader introduced himself and was acting like we'd never met..asking how long I'd had them etc...and I was like... they were fixed here...you fixed them...you also see our dog..and you took care of my chinchilla XD

then he was like "OH YEA! So I did..."

K then. XD

He had an assistant to help him with nail trimming.. and so he asked me which one was easier... and I was like "well Kino doesnt bite he squirms...Yuki's my biter...so be careful.."

so they did Kino first. Kino behaved very well- only squirming out of their hands a few times- because of him moving so much they trimmed a bit too much off a couple nails but hes fine... and at one point before being finished he escaped and climbed up me to sit on my shoulder- then dug those not yet trimmed claws into my back..when the vet tried to pick him back up again in a towel....YEOWCH....!! Kinos trim was mostly uneventful to be honest... hes my good boy.

Yuki on the other hand- I held Kino so they could get yuki out of the bonding pouch...The vet didnt really want to just reach in there (and im not to the point where I cant yet myself so I cant blame him- I can pet them in there...but NOT pick them up out of it just yet...) So I told him- just tip it up- and "dump him out" Well we did this- and Yuki immediately tried to make a run for it- we sort of just let him go because sometimes its better to not try to immediately grab them in case you hurt them- and the door was closed- he was trapped in the room- so it was fine for a second- I very gently got Kino into the pouch and zipped it up- then set him on the table and moved over to get yuki-...

Of course this was after the most hilarious Glide-SPLAT as he attempted to jump and glide off the table to the floor-

Because hes fat...

I gotta give him credit- he made it about a foot and a half from the table...

He should join the olympics this one...

ANYWAY I had done this many times before with my chinchilla- I know the "im trying to escape you" tricks in an enclosed room- and used that to my advantage to pick Yuki up, and held him gently as I moved back over to the table so they could trim his nails next- I warned them again that he bites...

The vet gently put a towel over him to hold him in place for his assistant to do the trimming- and I kid you not Yuki crabbed loudly the whole time. THE WHOLE TIME...which had to be at least 10 minutes...

this was because he was attacking them between crabbing...

Which amused me because two things the vet said were "If hes crabbing he cant bite us.."

and "If hes crabbing that means hes breathing and Im not killing him" XD

Yuki must have thought otherwise...

It was funny though...Yuki bit the assistant at least 4 times...one of those times she almost punched the vet..

She nicked a few of his toes too- but seriously...he was trying to eat her while screaming at her- I cant be too mad...

Afterwards Yuki showed me he DID love me by immediately climbing up onto my shoulders to hide near me. I got him into the pouch and gently zipped it up and put it on.

I did apologize to the vet assistant for yuki biting her- but now they see why I wanted professionals to do it..

and mom was trying not to giggle while she watched all this...

I was trying really hard not to be a "Worried mom" the whole time..but It was a hilarious vet visit...

Im also sure it was more amusing being there...and obviously there was more detail..but I was trying not to bore you..

the boys got a treat when they got home and they're now sleeping in their pouch in their cage- I was letting them settle down then we'll have gliderbutt cuddle time for a bit.

all in all they were pretty good butts <3

Mother to:
Yuki :leu: And Kino :grey:

Owner of
Special Sugar Creations
Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1393636
09/03/15 05:04 PM
09/03/15 05:04 PM
Longview, Texas
Kris_N_Zoe Offline
Glider Slave
Kris_N_Zoe  Offline
Glider Slave

Longview, Texas
rofl Always an adventure with Yuki and Kino... Silly butts!

Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1393637
09/03/15 05:05 PM
09/03/15 05:05 PM
Michigan
Ittermat Offline OP
Glider Explorer
Ittermat  Offline OP
Glider Explorer

Michigan
but they're MY silly butts. ^^

Mother to:

Owner of
Special Sugar Creations
Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1393707
09/05/15 03:36 PM
09/05/15 03:36 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
:roflmao2:
:rofl2:

All I can say is I'm glad I'm not the only one that has excitement at the vet! XD

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Grace :bb:

Ruby :grey:

Mom :grey:

Dad :grey:

Fiona, Dot and Stewie :rbridge: wish I could turn back time... Miss you

Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1393711
09/05/15 05:31 PM
09/05/15 05:31 PM
Michigan
Ittermat Offline OP
Glider Explorer
Ittermat  Offline OP
Glider Explorer

Michigan
I hope I at least left them with an amusing story to share...rather than a horror story.

Mother to:

Owner of
Special Sugar Creations
Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1393733
09/06/15 10:45 AM
09/06/15 10:45 AM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
grin

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help

Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1393741
09/06/15 12:43 PM
09/06/15 12:43 PM
Longview, Texas
Kris_N_Zoe Offline
Glider Slave
Kris_N_Zoe  Offline
Glider Slave

Longview, Texas
Hey Serra, did I tell you about MY first time to the vet with Zoey? LOL The vet (accidentally) punched me! rofl In all fairness I was standing really close trying to help and he was used to rescues that bite really hard... Zoey opened her mouth to bite and his hand flew back and **BONK** Right into my nose! :dizzy: I saw stars for a minute. He was so embarrassed he didn't charge me for the visit or fecals that day.

Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1393822
09/06/15 11:07 PM
09/06/15 11:07 PM
Michigan
Ittermat Offline OP
Glider Explorer
Ittermat  Offline OP
Glider Explorer

Michigan
Hahaha ooh man!!! I admit i was standing sort of close too...so I guess I was lucky they didnt get me...

Mother to:

Owner of
Special Sugar Creations
Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1394313
09/21/15 09:42 PM
09/21/15 09:42 PM
Michigan
Ittermat Offline OP
Glider Explorer
Ittermat  Offline OP
Glider Explorer

Michigan
Well, today I attempted to bra train the butts...it didnt go over so well- which was, well, kinda funny-

I had a tanktop on and then a smaller sort of sports bra under that- and so I put the boys in there... just...put them in there- Yuki SORT of took to it and enjoyed it- and bit me for trying to remove him or move him anywhere so I left him alone, And Kino was in the wrong place outside of the sports bra between the bra and the shirt- he ended up not finding a comfy spot and wandered around (I was sitting on my bed to do this...) Yuki decided he wanted to climb out too- then back in- Kino climbed onto my arm and peed on me...

And this whole time I realized my boobs are not big enough for this- (Im basically just an A cup- very tiny) But I have a bit of a sunken chest sooo theres like a cavern between them... Yuki filled pretty much that entire place with his fat [censored]...

I think I need a new approach to how to do this XD Cuz I would like to be able to put them somewhere rather than worry about carrying their pouch, and I'd like them to want to be near me..or in my clothes etc..

IT tickles though...im a very ticklish person and them wriggling around there is sooooo tickly...I couldnt help but laugh and startled them...plus I have a few clawmarks on my boobs from yuki...Thanks fatty. <3

Cest la vie! Try try again! I'll find a different outfit and try again XD

I also learned that Yuki loves it when you scratch his butt...HA!

Last edited by Ittermat; 09/21/15 09:43 PM.

Mother to:

Owner of
Special Sugar Creations
Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1394330
09/22/15 10:16 AM
09/22/15 10:16 AM
Longview, Texas
Kris_N_Zoe Offline
Glider Slave
Kris_N_Zoe  Offline
Glider Slave

Longview, Texas
Oh girl, I have a new friend working on a new design for a bra pouch, I'll try to get one for you to test out. The way they're designed they work for big and small chested women. They were designed to keep "well endowed" women's chested even and not get what is known as 3rd boob. It makes the bust uniform instead of lumpy. Also has a small modification to protect gliders from getting squished by copious tatas. So like I said, I'll try to get one for you! grin

Last edited by Kris_N_Zoe; 09/22/15 10:17 AM.

Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1394339
09/22/15 12:55 PM
09/22/15 12:55 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Hey Serra, Fiona took right to my bra and Dot follows. I did give a blankie for them to clutch to so they had something to hang on to. It helped keep the scratches down to a minimum. Mine like to clutch things in their hands while sleeping. I would rather it not be bare skin.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1394340
09/22/15 01:23 PM
09/22/15 01:23 PM
Michigan
Ittermat Offline OP
Glider Explorer
Ittermat  Offline OP
Glider Explorer

Michigan
Kris that would be awesome.... I'd love to try it out.. XD

and Ladymaguyver I did give them their blankies... it just didnt work out well XD

Try try again XD

Mother to:

Owner of
Special Sugar Creations
Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1395111
10/16/15 09:23 PM
10/16/15 09:23 PM
Michigan
Ittermat Offline OP
Glider Explorer
Ittermat  Offline OP
Glider Explorer

Michigan
I learned a few days ago that bra training is pointless.. I dont even have enough room for Kino in there...let alone both of them... but oh well. ^^ there are worse things.

Me and the boys have gliderbutt snuggle time alot! Which is where I get them out in their pouch and lay them on my chest (between my boobs) then cover them with my blanket and snuggle there and watch tv with them just hanging out! They love it, I love it... its awesome bonding time.

Because of this Kino is even closer to me- I can put my hand in the pouch now and he will snuggle up to it and start licking and gently grooming it- I can even cup him in it completely! and yesterday I managed to do so them lift him out of the pouch! Baby steps- but still steps in a good direction.

Yuki on the other hand is still my butt, but hes nicer..slowly defrosting my little snow dragon, the other day I had my hand in their pouch and they both cuddled up to it- then BOTH licked it! Yuki too! I was amazed! he never does that! but he does love me!

Still some defrosting yet to do! But im doing my best <3

Mother to:

Owner of
Special Sugar Creations
Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1395141
10/17/15 07:53 PM
10/17/15 07:53 PM
Longview, Texas
Kris_N_Zoe Offline
Glider Slave
Kris_N_Zoe  Offline
Glider Slave

Longview, Texas
Awesome!!! grin I'm so happy for you sweetie!

Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1395154
10/18/15 12:53 PM
10/18/15 12:53 PM
Michigan
Ittermat Offline OP
Glider Explorer
Ittermat  Offline OP
Glider Explorer

Michigan
^___^ thankies! Im working on them both!

Mother to:

Owner of
Special Sugar Creations
Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1395169
10/18/15 10:16 PM
10/18/15 10:16 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Yay! :yes: clap

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1396699
12/06/15 06:22 PM
12/06/15 06:22 PM
Michigan
Ittermat Offline OP
Glider Explorer
Ittermat  Offline OP
Glider Explorer

Michigan
Its been a while since I've updated this...(or even visited GC for that matter! Sorry!)

I've still just been working on getting the gliderbutts to love me... They're stubborn lil things!

They adore gliderbutt cuddle time (I currently have them sleeping on my chest in their pouch while Im typing this...and they love it-) they're very cuddly- I've even fallen asleep with them numerous times. And they just pass out with me... In fact kino always seems to inch closer and closer to me as we're all asleep- I'll fall asleep with him at the back of the pouch- and wake up to kino right near my face at the entrance to the pouch.

I had them out in the hallway the other day to trim their nails (I can do it on my own now!) And then just let them zoom a bit and play and crawl all over me- while I read a book... and they kept trying to jump onto my book, Yuki bit it...Kino tried to get into the middle of it... They kept pestering me...and wouldnt let me read so I eventually set it aside and just played with them...

yuki curled up under my leg- and Kino was playing with my toes as I wriggled them a bit- like a cat. He was excited- zooming- climbing up my feet- jumping off- running away- noticing they moved- then pounced...etc...rinse repeat..Then I had to sit up- and I got a kino burying himself into my lap as far as possible- he was cozy- then yuki tried to join him- but my poor fat couldnt fit- so I tried to use my pajama pants to cover him up so he felt like he was in it too. Then we had to cut it short because I had to go to the bathroom and couldnt leave them alone in the hallway.

I also bought myself a wax melt thing- because my mom constantly complained about the smell (though I still smell nothing most of the time?) So now my room smells like vanilla...or whatever I decide to put in there. And mom seems happy..and the butts seem fine.

Better than mom not listening to me and spraying febreeze all over my room...(she actually got mad at me for trying to protect the butts from breathing it in by pulling the cover down over the cage- then standing in front of it to hold it to block out as much febreeze as possible.) She doesnt get it... XD

I also learned a possible way to curb late night barking! It worked last night- but needs more testing to see if its true and really does work... The main reason Im worrying about it is because Me and the butts might move in with my best friends mom and sisters- and I dont want to be bothersome because the butts are barking late and night and keeping them up. So you know what I did? I had my ipod on for them to listen to...

I had it down low so they could hear it but it wouldnt disturb them or me. Since I noticed they are usually quiet if my tv is on.. or my music is on..no matter what time it is. So since I've already had major problems with sleeping lately- I decided to try this...

and it worked!

there was no barking at all last night!

Further experimentation is needed...

I'll keep you updated XD

Mother to:

Owner of
Special Sugar Creations
Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1396749
12/09/15 07:26 PM
12/09/15 07:26 PM
Michigan
Ittermat Offline OP
Glider Explorer
Ittermat  Offline OP
Glider Explorer

Michigan
4 nights later and me playing my ipod at night seems to work to keep them quiet!

one of them even started barking- (it wasnt up loud enough apparently- I was experimenting with it being lower in volume) so I got up to turn it up and they stopped once I did...

YAY.. XD

I love the silence while trying to sleepy sleep. And they seem to love the music..

win/win

So far it seems to be working!

Mother to:

Owner of
Special Sugar Creations
Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1396973
12/19/15 01:01 AM
12/19/15 01:01 AM
Michigan
Ittermat Offline OP
Glider Explorer
Ittermat  Offline OP
Glider Explorer

Michigan
yep...playing music soothes the barking beasts!

also I had a WONDERFUL moment last night! I had both sugar gliders asleep in my lap!!!! OMG...I couldnt believe it! So I took pictures!

Pic1~ Pic 2 ~ pic 3

whats even more amazing is Yuki initiated the cuddles! YUKI! THEY DO LOVE ME! YAY

Mother to:

Owner of
Special Sugar Creations
Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1396975
12/19/15 01:23 AM
12/19/15 01:23 AM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
:thumb2:

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Feather] #1396976
12/19/15 11:33 AM
12/19/15 11:33 AM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
cloud9

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help

Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1399873
03/04/16 09:02 AM
03/04/16 09:02 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Hi Serra,

I haven't seen you post on here in awhile, I hope all is good with you and your fuzzbutt trio!

I just wanted to tell you that the glider and kitten ornaments you made for my granddaughters didn't get to be given at Christmastime like planned. I put them away in a safe place and forgot where that was!

So, I finally found them and they are getting them for Easter. (I put them in my underware drawer neatly wrapped at the bottom! Lol!)

I miss you and your wonderful stories! Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you and bump this thread up so the new members can have a peek of your adventures.

Take care and know you haven't been forgotten!

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1411413
08/03/17 08:40 PM
08/03/17 08:40 PM
Michigan
Ittermat Offline OP
Glider Explorer
Ittermat  Offline OP
Glider Explorer

Michigan
Wow its been awhile- glad to know i wasnt forgotten XD Sorry life can be crazy sometimes! Actually Im scheduled to start moving into my apartment on tuesday so Im so excited for the prospect and the ability to give the butts much more/safer freedom! They deserve it- I just would prefer they be contained...rather than possibly dead cuz our dog got them... you know?

Anyway Todays adventure has to do with my apartment today! I Had just bought a new pouch from etsy- And had just gotten it in the mail the day before- and Of course I wanted to test it out! So today was PERFECT..

Mom didnt work, I didnt work, and we had to go to the apartment complex to turn in some paperwork, and go a couple other places. So I was like YES! Training time for the butts!

uhmmm yea... lol... So. Getting them into the pouch was an ordeal- I waited till they were supposed to be tired- and took them out of the pouch they were in and tried to get them into the new one....nope...okay... so...Then I grabbed a treat and tossed it in there- made sure yuki saw it- he went in...ate it- crawled back out.

OK... so then I just hung it in the cage- Kino kept snake tailing and avoiding it- while yuki attempted to chew on the straps. So I had to deter them both a bit- then I was like okay well I'll just leave em alone..it took a lil but I got them to go in- so I zipped it shut- put it where it goes and went downstairs...

they were fighting in there for a lil bit- but they always do when put into any pouch and taken somewhere- this is TRAINING... so of course it wont be great at first... well they ended up getting out outside- (mom wanted to see them in their new pouch so I opened it) they were good- didnt go anywhere- but mom was freaking out because the dog was out there.. understandable- so with the butts on my arms I went into the house and just into moms bathroom- to corral them back into the pouch. Took a lil bit- but again they never misbehaved they just didnt wanna stay in- I get it. ^__^

So we got them back in and left with them both still fighting in the pouch... lol.. (mostly just hissing finding a good spot really) Went to turn in paperwork, got that done, left- got a call ad to get paperwork from my work- Ugh..okay... so we stopped by work, and I had to go to the bathroom- so I walked into the HR office and asked her to please print out what I needed and I'll be right back... I was on my way to the bathroom, and as I got there one of the residents (a maybe 60 year old man in a wheelchair named gregg) Stopped me saying hi- And trying not to be rude I stopped and said hi back...Well about this time- The butts started yelling at each other again- and I was like "shut up....." Gregg thought I meant him, and I was like "ah no no..! not you greg..."

he was confused so I was like "I have my gliders with me..and they're a bit noisy."

"Can I see them?"

This was in a way a bad idea...but it ended well. I opened the pouch and of course they crawled right out and hung out on my shoulders- I was like AUGH...no guys you'll get me in trouble! and while answereing gregs questions and trying to corral the butts- Gregg kept calling more and more people over to see kino and yuki! While Im usually okay for the most part with showing them off (Im sure everyone here loves to!) I was at work in a retirement community- and I didnt want to get in trouble (Or scare anyone)...So I was trying to politely excuse myself so I could go to the bathroom and so I could get them back in...Everyone liked them though- so maybe I was worrying too much...

Finally I got loose and put them back in the pouch- and once leaving the bathroom I noticed someone else- someone I DID wanna show them to- and opened the pouch again once in the entryway- I thought I could control them better this time- but that was no dice either... They both crawled out immediately- and Yuki even decided to go say hi to her (Nancy) Nancy got scared- and I super apologized and got yuki off her- She just got startled really so it was okay- she asked me what he was doing and I said "he was just saying hi"

"But you said he bites"

"Well he does but he does like to come say hi to people.."
And they do- I had brought them to the library once and they were jumping over to say hi to everyone!

After this I couldnt get them back in to save my life so I went into the Hr office with Two gliders on my shoulders- The lady at the desk (laura) did a double take- and I explained that Im sorry I have them out- im just trying to get them back in their pouch- and being in a smaller room was the best idea...

They didnt seem to mind though and while she printed out what I needed and I got the butts back in the pouch- she asked a few questions -

Then we went back to the apartments- butts contained and finally asleep!

And at the end of this adventure?

We get to start moving in on tuesday!

Thank you gliderbutts for being good luck!

Mother to:

Owner of
Special Sugar Creations
Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1411414
08/04/17 03:07 AM
08/04/17 03:07 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Might be time to get a pouch with a viewing screen to show off the pretties wink No escaping that, lol!

- Hutch

:grey: Morgana (11/15)

:rbridge:
Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

The epic saga begins here!
Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1411417
08/04/17 06:17 AM
08/04/17 06:17 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
I'm glad you're back!

sounds like the boys had a blast with their adventure!!!

I hope you new bonding pouch is working out.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ladymagyver] #1411425
08/05/17 09:36 AM
08/05/17 09:36 AM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
I'm so happy for all of you! How exciting to be getting into your own place.

My trio have not been in their bonding pouch for quite some time, but it's been so long since it was an issue for them, it seems like they took to the bonding pouches fairly quick and easy. Of course, all my gliders were older, and I'm fairly certain had experience with bonding pouch prior.

Have you tried putting a small, square, fleece blankie in with them, one that has their scent on it?

Maybe also try cutting up some of those, place in your bed or in your hamper to get your scent on it first. Then place one in their sleeping pouch, and put the rest in a zip lock bag. Use the square from their sleeping pouch to place into the bonding pouch.

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
R.I.P. Lulu (2/28/12-10/13/17)
R.I.P. Skadoosh (2/28/12-3/26/18)
Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1411428
08/05/17 01:02 PM
08/05/17 01:02 PM
Michigan
Ittermat Offline OP
Glider Explorer
Ittermat  Offline OP
Glider Explorer

Michigan
@Hutch -
It has a mesh screen, all their bonding pouches do, but i didnt know you could get one with a viewing screen?...interesting...

@Ladymaguyver
It is working out! and yes Im back somewhat- Will dissapear again when im internetless from moving but Im sure I'll have a few stories about how that all went lol....And many more stories after the move! At least im hoping so! My butts are born story fodder!

@Terry
I did have some fleece pieces before- I should find them...they're a bit buried under all their other toys..... hahah....heh....>_> (I swear they arent spoiled...>_>)

Mother to:

Owner of
Special Sugar Creations
Re: My two Gliderbutts continued [Re: Ittermat] #1411435
08/06/17 02:54 AM
08/06/17 02:54 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Originally Posted By: Ittermat
@Hutch -
It has a mesh screen, all their bonding pouches do, but i didnt know you could get one with a viewing screen?...interesting...
I was able to see the furballs clearly in the ones I use to have. The mesh also covered the top third & had slightly larger 'holes' that most the other mesh stuff I have for them, so that helped with visibility.

- Hutch

:grey: Morgana (11/15)

:rbridge:
Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

The epic saga begins here!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 388 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,555 TEXAS
679,070 OHIO
487,141 OKLAHOMA
432,147 UTAH
321,667 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024