So, I was nosing around and found this topic dated from 2009.
Peggy posted it and I can't seem to copy it on my tablet. It's #69760
Alphatoxins from mold found in many nuts that is toxic
Since peanuts are included, I suppose peanut butter is off limits too? (Fiona loves stealing a crust of toast from hubby).
I'm curious if this info is up to date and has anybody tried the cleaning process?
I've had the girls steal pecans from my hand while I was eating them and I freaked out. That was a few months ago, but boy did I get a look when I took it away.
If this is the latest, Moderator, could you please post here?