Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Ladymagyver] #1410853
07/09/17 11:17 PM
07/09/17 11:17 PM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
Oh she's cute!

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
R.I.P. Lulu (2/28/12-10/13/17)
R.I.P. Skadoosh (2/28/12-3/26/18)
Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410858
07/10/17 09:12 AM
07/10/17 09:12 AM
Free Like the Wind!
Stef333 Offline
Glider Explorer
Stef333  Offline
Glider Explorer

Free Like the Wind!
Welcome! To add to the already great advice that you've gotten from so many others, my pair of gliders really enjoys eucalyptus. Shortly after I got them I purchased a few good sized branches of fresh eucalyptus from these guys (http://eucproducts.com/), and received an enormous bundle of fragrant leafy greens as part of the deal.

Gliders LOVE fresh eucalyptus and they went nuts with those leaves. It only took a couple of weeks for everything to dry out, which is when I stripped off the leaves to save for later as treats, and used the bare branches as cage decor/toys. They love climbing and chewing on the branches, and it's natural scent seems to resist absorbing the smell of urine like some other woods.

It sounds like you and Alyssa are doing a great job, and I look forward to hearing more about Daisy! smile

:grey: Yoda (Yodins) :grey: Jabberwinky (Winklefritz)
Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410871
07/10/17 07:15 PM
07/10/17 07:15 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
What a cutie!

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410877
07/10/17 11:28 PM
07/10/17 11:28 PM
South FL
P
Procrastib8or Offline OP
In Pouch
Procrastib8or  Offline OP
In Pouch
P

South FL
Thanks for the compliments and new info everyone, I appreciate all of it.

Things are still going great, getting ready to start the Wombaroo diet and have a cage picked out. A quick question though if anyone is still paying attention: Daisy doesn't seem to want to sleep in her pouch while in the cage. She comes out of it just fine and climbs all over it, but when she wants to sleep she just crawls underneath some paper towel or newspaper and curls up. She still seems super healthy and full of energy otherwise, and doesn't show any signs of depression based on what I've read. Is this something we should be concerned about? I can't seem to find a solid answer for this particular situation anywhere, which has me even more worried.

Any input would be appreciated.

:grey: Daisy
:cream: Mishka

Also a dog (Macie)

Day 1: https://tinyurl.com/y96ffhn6
Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410878
07/11/17 02:05 AM
07/11/17 02:05 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Nope normal. Not all joys do this, but my first one did. I just laid her pouch on floor till she smelled it up then hung it while she was asleep in it after a few days.

BTW, If you have a heat lamp or heat rock in there she doesn't need it. Also no fans directly on cage. There aren't any drafts high in her cage? Like a vent aimed at her? If not, she will come around.

She may think if she is in the pouch, she will be worn like a bonding pouch. But just time will tell.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Grace :bb:

Ruby :grey:

Mom :grey:

Dad :grey:

Fiona, Dot and Stewie :rbridge: wish I could turn back time... Miss you

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Ladymagyver] #1410882
07/11/17 10:09 AM
07/11/17 10:09 AM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
Agree with Dawn/Ladymagyver. Daisy is used to associating her pouch with something not in her cage so it may take her just a bit to readjust. That is why we kept saying to go ahead and put her in her cage right away when you got her home wink

If you have a second pouch, I would suggest putting that in her cage along with the first one to give her a choice. Hang them a different levels. Let her make the choice.

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Ladymagyver] #1410883
07/11/17 01:58 PM
07/11/17 01:58 PM
South FL
P
Procrastib8or Offline OP
In Pouch
In Pouch
P

South FL
Thanks, that helps ease my worries. No a/c or fan blowing directly on her. The room gets up to around 80 during the day and around 75 at night with a/c. No heat rocks or heat lamps.

Also a dog (Macie)

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410904
07/12/17 11:57 PM
07/12/17 11:57 PM
South FL
P
Procrastib8or Offline OP
In Pouch
In Pouch
P

South FL
I wasn't sure where to post this question, so I'll tack it on here (hope that's ok)

Daisy is still doing great, we're gradually taking her off the baby food diet and are introducing all sorts of fruits and veggies. Tent time has been going very well with 1.5-2 hours per night. However, here comes my question/inquiry:

The first two nights, Daisy had so much energy, constantly wanting to jump around and crawl all over the mesh that covers most of the top. However, the last couple nights and tonight, she wasn't quite so energetic. She's been seeming more tame and affectionate towards my gf each night, but now when she jumps to the screen, she just sort of crawls to a spot and chilis out, looking at her surroundings through the mesh until my gf scoops her up.

She also loves the hanging bird toy with a rope of barrel monkeys hanging below. She still wants to get out of the pouch and participate (we still haven't really gotten her to "play" with any of the toys. She pretty much ignores the straws and small wiffle balls, and aside from climbing on them, the monkeys don't interest her. We are in the process of ordering more toys. My only guess is that she's getting bored of the tent already, so we're going to try to deck it out with more hanging things and fleece ropes.

So, I guess the question finally is: are we right thinking she's bored? This particular behavior isn't on any of the lists I can find, but is this a sign of depression? We wouldn't call her lethargic, it just seems like she shouldn't be calming down during play time anytime soon. Any help is always appreciated.

Also a dog (Macie)

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410905
07/13/17 03:09 AM
07/13/17 03:09 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
She's probably not bored yet. How (hyper)active they are will vary from night to night, as will their interest in what's around them. What they take interact with may also vary per environment (mine like different toys for tent- or bathroom-time than in their cage). There is a lot of new for her & she's trying to take it all in to find her new normal. Give her time & take things slow.

toys can be a funny thing. Sometime they will ignore or avoid something that is just like their favorite toy, other times they prefer the box it came in. Honestly, the best way to judge toy usage is over time.

Also consider what time of day you're bringing her out for play time. If before her normal wake-up or as she's wanting to go to sleep, Daisy will be less active than if it's during her normal play times. If I do mine in the early evening, they mostly crawl around with a few jumps, then find a corner & try to finish sleeping (hehehe). If I'm sitting up, they may very well go to sleep on my back (right where I can't reach them too -.- ).

Last edited by Hutch; 07/13/17 03:13 AM.

- Hutch

:grey: Morgana (11/15)

:rbridge:
Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

The epic saga begins here!
Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410915
07/13/17 03:11 PM
07/13/17 03:11 PM
Wallington, NJ
K
kidqwik Offline
Glider Explorer
kidqwik  Offline
Glider Explorer
K

Wallington, NJ
Since you said wiffle ball. :-) My girls LOVE the wiffle ball with pieces of fleece strips that I cut and stuck in all the holes/slits of the wiffle ball. I put two strips in each and every morning I have a big mess of fleece strips to take out of the cage and stick back into the wiffle ball holes for the next night's party time for them. My little sillies. smile

:grey: Kara :grey: Lilo :cream: Yuki :grey: Roxie
:leu: Princess :rtmo: Buttercup
Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Hutch] #1410928
07/14/17 02:47 AM
07/14/17 02:47 AM
South FL
P
Procrastib8or Offline OP
In Pouch
In Pouch
P

South FL
Originally Posted By: Hutch
Also consider what time of day you're bringing her out for play time. If before her normal wake-up or as she's wanting to go to sleep, Daisy will be less active than if it's during her normal play times.

Thank you for your post, very helpful and reassuring. But, to respond to this particular bit, Alyssa has been starting tent time between 9:30-10:00 each night since night two. This is around the time Daisy seems to like to wake up. But, then I'll go in the room at 2:30 AM (like I just did) and she's climbing around and barking up a storm. This makes me feel bad that she doesn't have a buddy yet, but she will soon enough.

Just a quick update otherwise: Tent time was even lazier tonight, but another breakthrough in bonding occurred. For the first time she sat in Alyssa's hand and at a dried fruit treat while being stroked, then stuck around and cleaned herself and chilled for way longer than any time before. She also went in the barrel of monkeys so..

And..

Also a dog (Macie)

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410929
07/14/17 03:16 AM
07/14/17 03:16 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
That is awesome! And she is very cute!

Ours will bark around that time. Daisy is ready to play and looking for her playmate.

Fiona takes forever to wake up, but when she is fully awake, we call her turbo. She gets bright eyed and bushy tailed, scampers everywhere all at once!

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410932
07/14/17 09:59 AM
07/14/17 09:59 AM
South FL
P
Procrastib8or Offline OP
In Pouch
In Pouch
P

South FL
New concern came up as I was doing research. It's something that I'd never read so I considered it normal because she's still a baby. However, I came across in an article that it's bad to bring home a joey that walks unsteadily. Sometimes she acts like she has a slightly hard time balancing herself. When she crawls/climbs she has no issue, it's just her walking. Alyssa says it's getting a little better every day, but she's still doing it. I read this can be a sign of dehydration, but I highly doubt that as she is eating/drinking/urinating plenty. Could she be younger than we were told? Could there be another underlying issue? Please tell me I'm worrying too much.

Also a dog (Macie)

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410933
07/14/17 10:47 AM
07/14/17 10:47 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
I know somewhere on here we talked about diet.
But what diet did you choose?

You can also do a tent test for dehydration where you grab their fur on their back near their neck, pull up and see if it goes back in place rather quickly.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410937
07/14/17 01:33 PM
07/14/17 01:33 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
I'm not sure what you mean by 'having trouble walking' compared to climbing or crawling. Might you be able to capture a short video of it for us? Or describe what you're seeing?

Love the pics, cute furball smile

Last edited by Hutch; 07/14/17 01:34 PM.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410938
07/14/17 02:01 PM
07/14/17 02:01 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
Originally Posted By: Procrastib8or
New concern came up as I was doing research. It's something that I'd never read so I considered it normal because she's still a baby. However, I came across in an article that it's bad to bring home a joey that walks unsteadily. Sometimes she acts like she has a slightly hard time balancing herself. When she crawls/climbs she has no issue, it's just her walking. Alyssa says it's getting a little better every day, but she's still doing it. I read this can be a sign of dehydration, but I highly doubt that as she is eating/drinking/urinating plenty. Could she be younger than we were told? Could there be another underlying issue? Please tell me I'm worrying too much.

This is entirely possible.
I base this on what you were told to feed her when you brought her home, and why I kept bringing up that she should be eating solid foods rather than the liquids IF she were indeed old enough to be away from her parents.
A good breeder would not separate younger than eight weeks out of pouch and some even wait until they are 12 weeks just to be sure they are eating/drinking/pooping/peeing as they should be.

Originally Posted By: Ladymagyver
I know somewhere on here we talked about diet.
But what diet did you choose?

You can also do a tent test for dehydration where you grab their fur on their back near their neck, pull up and see if it goes back in place rather quickly.

Originally Posted By: Procrastib8or on Sat Jul 08 2017
I have heard of a couple of diets that seem legitimate. The Australian Wombaroo diet seems great and I've heard/read good things. You think we should get her started on something like that immediately?

Have you started her on a more the Wombaroo feeding plan? Have you given her hand size (hers wink ) pieces of fruits/veggies plus the Wombaroo staple rather than the baby food mix you have been feeding?

Even thought she is eating some of the mixture plus pooing/peeing, it is still possible she is not getting all she needs nutritionally.

Sugar Glider Help

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: KarenE] #1410939
07/14/17 03:23 PM
07/14/17 03:23 PM
South FL
P
Procrastib8or Offline OP
In Pouch
In Pouch
P

South FL
We were told Daisy was three months old when we got her, but we're not told how long she had been OOP. We are still feeding her a small amount of the baby food mixture (which we are currently mixing with instant HPW from exotic nutrition) but are feeding her plenty of assorted fruits and veggies. We are getting her on the actual Wombaroo diet this weekend.

Alyssa also reminded me that she only tends to look unbalanced when walking on her arm or on fleece, but is actually very balanced when trotting around her cage. So maybe that's a factor?

Also, if I had not mentioned it before, the breeder did tell us that she was able to eat solid foods before we picked her up, the baby food is just her the main diet she gives them until a certain point for some reason (possibly because it cheap/easy)

Also a dog (Macie)

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Hutch] #1410940
07/14/17 03:25 PM
07/14/17 03:25 PM
South FL
P
Procrastib8or Offline OP
In Pouch
In Pouch
P

South FL
Originally Posted By: Hutch
I'm not sure what you mean by 'having trouble walking' compared to climbing or crawling. Might you be able to capture a short video of it for us?

That's a great idea, I'll try that tonight. And really "trouble walking" isn't the way to put it. She just seems a little clumsy at times and seems to hesitate with her feet placement at times. Like I said in a more recent post, she really only does it when walking on fleece or on my gf.

Also a dog (Macie)

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410941
07/14/17 03:34 PM
07/14/17 03:34 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
That a great idea, I'll try that tonight. And really "trouble walking" isn't the way to put it. She just seems a little clumsy at times and seems to hesitate with her feet placement at times. Like I said in a more recent post, she really only does it when walking on fleece or on my gf.

Okay, that would make sense. We human-trees are not quite as easy to grip as a real tree. When mine were young, I had so many long scratches all over my arms where they grabbed on hard to stop slipping off... or just bad landings. Merlin still has a little trouble on my bare skin.

For the fleece, watch her nails. If they get too long, they'll start snagging. Long, tiny, sharp nails will also make a bunch of punctures that apparently look like needle marks... had to explain that 'sugar glider' is not a new street name for a drug to a nurse/Major.

If you are able to get the video so others may see, it could remove any doubt you may have... but from what you just said, I wouldn't worry too much.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410946
07/14/17 08:57 PM
07/14/17 08:57 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Oop is basically when they unlatch from momma for the first time. This is also their birth date. They are one in the same.

It was hard for me to understand how an embryo could crawl up and into the pouch successfully. It's quite a journey for something the size of a piece of rice. And latch on to momma till they grew into something that looks like a sugar glider.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Ladymagyver] #1410952
07/14/17 11:10 PM
07/14/17 11:10 PM
South FL
P
Procrastib8or Offline OP
In Pouch
In Pouch
P

South FL
Originally Posted By: Ladymagyver
Oop is basically when they unlatch from momma for the first time. This is also their birth date. They are one in the same.

Wow, I had no idea. Thank you for that, definitely something I should know.

Otherwise, couldn't help but post this pic. Alyssa had some different smells so Daisy was a little crabby tonight, but once she relaxed she was an angel.

Also a dog (Macie)

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410954
07/15/17 09:28 AM
07/15/17 09:28 AM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
Awe! The sweetest thing! Looked like it's going well. My gliders would never do that.

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
R.I.P. Lulu (2/28/12-10/13/17)
R.I.P. Skadoosh (2/28/12-3/26/18)
Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Terry] #1410964
07/15/17 11:33 AM
07/15/17 11:33 AM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
Thanks so much for the picture. From the looks of things, she is settling in wonderfully. Her tail is very bushy which is a good sign. I would suggest completely switching her to the Wombaroo diet and getting rid of the baby food altogether. Everything she needs is in that diet. Treats are okay as long as they are not over fed.

She is just too cute.

Sugar Glider Help

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410970
07/15/17 03:09 PM
07/15/17 03:09 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Otherwise, couldn't help but post this pic. Alyssa had some different smells so Daisy was a little crabby tonight, but once she relaxed she was an angel.
Dawwwwwww mlove

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410992
07/17/17 04:28 PM
07/17/17 04:28 PM
South FL
P
Procrastib8or Offline OP
In Pouch
In Pouch
P

South FL
After a lot of consideration and research, we have decided to acquire another glider asap (within the next week) We do still feel that a glider can be happy alone, but we want Daisy to be the happiest she can be. We already have another breeder and even another glider in place (putting down the deposit tonight) The breeder has a great reputation in the sugar glider community and I will share her and the new baby shortly. However, I have one question/concern (as usual)

The original plan was that if we were going to get a second glider, she would first bond to me during the quarantine process. This was also going to be after Daisy had fully bonded to Alyssa and was already in her long term cage. However, at this point they may be introduced to the cage and to each other at the same time. So, the question is: if Daisy is bonded only to Alyssa, and the new glider is bonded only to me, will that complicate their introduction? Obviously later on we want everyone to bond with everyone. But would it make it easier if they were both (separately) bonded to only Alyssa at the time they meet? Don't get me wrong, I would love to bond with the newbie and experience what Alyssa has with Daisy, but not if it can potentially cause problems.

As usual any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also a dog (Macie)

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410993
07/17/17 04:36 PM
07/17/17 04:36 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
It doesn't matter what human they are bonded to when the gliders are introduced to each other. It will make no difference whether or not they like each other shakehead

With some gliders the attraction is immediate, while with others it takes some time to get them where they will be comfortable and like being cage mates. Some simply never are.

Be sure to read Feather's Article How To Introduce Gliders To Each Other . It will help you tremendously agree

Sugar Glider Help

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410994
07/17/17 05:53 PM
07/17/17 05:53 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Hubby and I are both bonded to the girls.

Since you live in the same house, share meals, maybe even share shampoos, soap, laundry hamper and so on, Daisy knows you are already there. And vise versa on the new glider.

So bonding is just a matter of trust.

The biggest challenge will be later. Once the gliders are bonded to each other. One or both may suffer anxiety from being separated from the other when they are with their personal human tree. This takes a little time and patience.

Glider point of view:
Think about what the gliders have been through recently.... Each will have been taken from their mom and dad never to see them again. Strange place, smells, noises. Then they find a buddy. And that buddy disappears. Will they come back, or will they never see them again?

We went through this with Dot. She has separation anxiety from Fiona. Dot prefers her cage (long story). But if she has to choose, she chooses to stay with Fiona most of the time. Fiona could care less.

All gliders are different. I look forward to the journey you are about to take. I hope you will keep us posted on how it goes. I am curious. These little beasts intrigue me every day. Never a dull moment!

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1410999
07/17/17 10:19 PM
07/17/17 10:19 PM
South FL
P
Procrastib8or Offline OP
In Pouch
In Pouch
P

South FL
It's official. We made a deposit and we're picking her up Thursday night (after a lovely three hour drive) But it's totally worth it, and we can't wait to meet our precious Mishka.

Also a dog (Macie)

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1411002
07/17/17 11:24 PM
07/17/17 11:24 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
heart What a cutie! Safe travels, and hope all goes well!

Last edited by Ladymagyver; 07/17/17 11:25 PM.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: New Sugar Glider Parents [Re: Procrastib8or] #1411014
07/18/17 10:13 AM
07/18/17 10:13 AM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
Quote:
The breeder has a great reputation in the sugar glider community and I will share her and the new baby shortly. However, I have one question/concern (as usual)

heart The name you picked for her, Mishka. She is just precious.

Now who is this breeder? Three hour ride, huh? Are you traveling North wink Hummm, could we make this a guessing game
rofl

ETA:Maybe more NW ish dunno

Last edited by KarenE; 07/18/17 10:22 AM.

Sugar Glider Help

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 398 guests, and 92 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,595 TEXAS
679,084 OHIO
487,174 OKLAHOMA
432,178 UTAH
321,698 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024