Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Dot's Terrible Journey #1414563
01/31/18 06:22 AM
01/31/18 06:22 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
PART I :

Narrated by Dot...

Interpreted by Mom, cuz she knows words I don't, but boy did I get grammar lessons that day...

Set the scene: Jackson, MS. In a campground, in our 5th wheel. We have been in for 7 months...

So, Sunday morning, I'm awake, can't sleep. Mom and Dad are up(where's my treat?), making lots of noise in the kitchen and living room. Lots of noises under me too. Lots of noises I don't like. Like the big white truck starting, the whine of a jack motor, right under my cage... uh oh, we're gonna go bye-bye... Where's my treat? The lights are out in my bedroom, I can see my bye-bye cage on the bed. Where's my treat? So mom comes upstairs, I give her my sweetest look, and I get a pinenut... She tucks one in the sleeping pouch for Fiona. Ok, I want another treat!!! So after another pinenut, she pulls the sleeping pouch out, takes Fiona out, and sits her next to me. "Go potty" mom says, so Fiona goes potty, and sleepily crawls back in the sleeping pouch. Mom pushes the pouch toward me, and says"Dottie, it's time to go bye-bye, get in the pouch". No! I want mealies!!! Mom says," we are out of mealies, but we gotta go!" I WANT MEALIES!!!!

Oooooo.... Bright light!!!!! Really mom!?!? You had to do that?!?! I'm really mad at you!!! Fiona, scoot over, mom just turned on the lights!!!!

End of Dot's comentary....

Problem solved... Girls are put to bed, in their bye-bye cage (travel size Glide-arium) with 2 grapes and apple slices...

Hubby, don't forget to crank down the TV antenna, Let's hit the road!

The Terrible Journey to be continued...

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Grace :bb:

Ruby :grey:

Mom :grey:

Dad :grey:

Fiona, Dot and Stewie :rbridge: wish I could turn back time... Miss you

Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Ladymagyver] #1414564
01/31/18 06:34 AM
01/31/18 06:34 AM
Atlantis
billytense aka Lisa11 Offline
Joey Member
billytense aka Lisa11  Offline
Joey Member

Atlantis
That is super cute!!
More please!

Great googley moogley

Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: billytense aka Lisa11] #1414565
01/31/18 12:02 PM
01/31/18 12:02 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Online /gc/lgc
Owner
KarenE  Online /Gc/Lgc
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
:pop:

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help

Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Ladymagyver] #1414566
01/31/18 01:06 PM
01/31/18 01:06 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Can't wait! How 'bout now? Now? Soo.... update now?

- Hutch

:grey: Morgana (11/15)

:rbridge:
Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

The epic saga begins here!
Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Ladymagyver] #1414570
01/31/18 03:25 PM
01/31/18 03:25 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Feather] #1414574
01/31/18 03:42 PM
01/31/18 03:42 PM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
Oh my, poor Dot mlove I see a Dear Crabby letter in the making, lol.

Just here waiting for Part II :pop:

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
R.I.P. Lulu (2/28/12-10/13/17)
R.I.P. Skadoosh (2/28/12-3/26/18)
Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Ladymagyver] #1414582
01/31/18 09:57 PM
01/31/18 09:57 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
PART II:

4 hours later...

Thump! What was that?! Our pouch swings hard inside bye bye cage... Mom is stopping real fast... why am I awake? Where's MY cage? Loud noises outside car, and when a big noise comes and goes, the car moves! Well, this might be a while, I'm gonna tuck my ears tighter, come here Fiona, I need to hug you tighter! Kinda scared, and kinda chilly...

4 hours even later...

Ugh, something smells funny! New noises!!! I'm warm, but Where's My cage? I want MY cage!!! I need my cage! I wanna go home! Wait... dad has big white truck with my home behind it. Why are we here???

So mom puts us in something... Smells familiar... I smell dinner... But lights are low, and they are watching TV... Go away, shut the light off on your way out... Ugh! I want my room!!!

So I hear them talking... 5th wheel bad bearings. It's Sunday in the middle of no where ... broken hub...criple in to next town off interstate... Found a truck stop and lucky to find hotel across the street... MY home is accross the street!?!?

Mom stressed, dad not sure what to do. Mom says were are fine, we are all warm, resting and we will figure it out in the morning... Lights out TV volume low... Soon I hear mom and dad sleeping...

Come on Fiona, lets eat! Wait, resting??? No, I'm wide awake! I want my cage and my home!!! I like my wire home! This kennel doesnt fit my wheel... But mom did put the treadmill in this pop up green cage...

So, I'll stay up, let mom and dad rest, and I'll think about what we should do tomorrow... Wait! Where's my treat!?!?

Mom:
"OK Dot, you slept through all the fun... Not!
We are on I-55 north of Memphis about 50 miles. I look in my rear view mirror, and see smoke rolling around 5th wheel... So, I hit the right blinker, and slow down real fast... Oops! Too fast! Car stops faster than a truck pulling a 9k pound 5th wheel... sped up on shoulder so hubby can have a safe distance to stop... Smoking wheel, well better than being on fire... We had to get off interstate, and cripple to next town 8 miles away... Ugh!!!

To be continued... I hope this has been entertaining. smile

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Ladymagyver] #1414583
01/31/18 11:04 PM
01/31/18 11:04 PM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
Goodness Dot! This is terrible! I'm sorry for you and your family having gone through this.

The suspense Dot! Did you ever get that treat?

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Terry] #1414587
02/01/18 12:48 AM
02/01/18 12:48 AM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Online /gc/lgc
Owner
KarenE  Online /Gc/Lgc
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
shock :pop:

Sugar Glider Help

Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Ladymagyver] #1414589
02/01/18 12:53 AM
02/01/18 12:53 AM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
I am with Karen on this! :pop:

Kimberley
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Ladymagyver] #1414597
02/01/18 11:56 AM
02/01/18 11:56 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
... Dot, you jinxed them!

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Hutch] #1414598
02/01/18 12:50 PM
02/01/18 12:50 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Online /gc/lgc
Owner
KarenE  Online /Gc/Lgc
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
Oh NO you didn't, Dot shakehead

Good grief, Hutch, now she will freak out every time they start a trip

Sugar Glider Help

Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: KarenE] #1414601
02/01/18 03:01 PM
02/01/18 03:01 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Originally Posted By: KarenE
Oh NO you didn't, Dot shakehead

Good grief, Hutch, now she will freak out every time they start a trip

:elaugh:

Dot, just remind your mama: "That's what happens when you don't give me MY MEALIE!"

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Ladymagyver] #1414623
02/02/18 09:36 AM
02/02/18 09:36 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
PART III:

The next morning, 6 am. The hotel room is dark, gliders in their sleeping pouch. Mom is wide awake contemplating their fate of yesturday, still trying to figure out what to do, pacing the floor while dad sleeps. Suddenly a zipper noise begins close to the glider sleeping pouch....

Dot: What the??? Leave us alone!!!(crabbing loud steadily) I hear mom shushing me, but I will be heard! No treat last night, my cage and home are gone... Not a good time Mom!!! Oh, and make that zipper thing go away!!!!!(as mom zips kennel back up) Then, all is quiet again...

Still Dot: Later, I wake up to my green cage moving. Maybe mom has treats? I wait patiently while she opens the zipper, reaches in and pulls our pouch out. She cupped our butts through the pouch while softly talking to us. Slowly, the top of our pouch opens, and there is mom's face...Where's my treat? Then her hand reaches in for me. Well I've played this game before... So i wiggle and wiggle down, "Here mom, take Fiona".

So mom pulls Fiona out scratches her on the head puts her down in the cage and says "go potty, we may have a long day today." And do you know what Fiona did? SHE WENT POTTY! Can you believe the nerve of that?!?

Humph! Not me! I want my treat!!!

So I know what's comming... We'll we will see about that... Mom looks into my pouch, looks me square in the eye and says "I'm sorry Dot, mommy forgot to pack the treats in your glider bag, you will have to do without till tonight". What?!? Are you kidding!?! And you expect... Yep, here comes her hand... Mom softly tells me it's my turn to go potty and get a drink, we're going bye bye... Her fingers softly reach under my belly, nope, not comming out. I hang on to my pouch as tight as I can. Oops I let go with 2 paws, reaching again, found a blankie or two... Oh dear, she's pulling me out!!! I don't want to ("Chomp. Chomp. Chomp.") go potty!!! I immediately hear the familiar "Ssst, Ssst, No!" I don't care... But I stop biting. Mom sits me down, and I just glare at her... I don't move... My house is gone, my cage is gone, no treats, and you expect me to cooperate? Huh! You got another thing comming lady!!!

So as I sit there, and mom explains about no treats to Fiona, she offers her the sleeping pouch. And like a trained soldier, Fiona crawls right back in...(Huh!!! Brown noser!!!) Now it's my turn... MY turn!!! Offer me the pouch, so I can refuse to be a good little soldier!!! Mom says she's sorry again, but holds back on offering me my sleeping pouch. She sings a lullaby to me, I just sit there, in my green cage waiting... I want my treat! A grape? You offer me a grape bitten in half??? Ok, I'll lick it once, twice... Ok, gimme that! I'm making my own way to the sleeping pouch!"

Mom closing chapter notes:

So we loaded up the car. We went to check on our "Roadship" (Since "Airship" was coined by someone else who shall remain nameless at this time) across the street. It looked as pitiful as it did last night: The 5th wheel with 3 tires on the ground, a ratchet strap holding the the 4th (axle only) one up so we could cripple to town at 10 mph or less... On an alternate highway off of Interstate. Anyway, everything as we left it, no vandals(Thank you God.).

We checked locally first for a complete hub set(That includes bearings, brake shoes,electronics for brakes, hub, and backing plate) No, not in Osceola, AR... Closest parts place was in Memphis... South Memphis, a stones throw from the Mississippi line... 71 miles one way...

Watch for the continuing story of "Dot's Terrible Journey"

Will Dot ever see her cage again?

Will mom ever give her another treat?

Will mealies ever be found?

Were any lessons learned here?

Stay tuned for the answers here!

Same Glider Central channel, but not the same Glider Central time!

"Stay tuned for more exciting news and adventure!!! Now we turn it over to our sponser..."

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Ladymagyver] #1414626
02/02/18 10:42 AM
02/02/18 10:42 AM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Online /gc/lgc
Owner
KarenE  Online /Gc/Lgc
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
Mom 2 - Gliders 0 :rofl2:

Sugar Glider Help

Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Ladymagyver] #1414628
02/02/18 02:10 PM
02/02/18 02:10 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Originally Posted By: Ladymagyver
PART III:
Same Glider Central channel, but not the same Glider Central time!
Not Glider Central time? I think you're going the wrong direction for Glider Eastern time.

Dot, I'm with you. Fiona has a very brown nose. Your Mama should properly bribe you to perform wink Though, personally, I'm sure grapes count tounge

Dawn, fingers crossed for you!!

Last edited by Hutch; 02/02/18 02:11 PM.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Ladymagyver] #1414631
02/02/18 02:54 PM
02/02/18 02:54 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin

Kimberley

Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Feather] #1414633
02/02/18 03:53 PM
02/02/18 03:53 PM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
The suspense!!!!!

:owell:

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Ladymagyver] #1414708
02/08/18 09:07 AM
02/08/18 09:07 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
PART IV:

Boy Mom was right! It was a very long day! Dad was with us, and I decided to sleep...

So much later I'm getting warm,and thirsty. Where's my grape? Oh there it is...all but the skin gone... I wonder where mom put the apples... Fiona, where are the apples?
The car has been running, but we are sitting still. Wind's blowing outside the car
, I have to potty. And I'm thirsty. Gotta pee... So I climb out of my pouch, and while I take care of one need, I peek out... Humm car running, but no one is driving. Hum.... ok, here are the apples! I decide to take it back in the pouch, and share with my sister... Back to sleep...

So I know we eventually start moving again, not as warm as it was, and the next thing I know, my car door opens, the wind is cold!!!! I hear mom unbuckle our seat belt... Shut the door, it's cold!!!! Mom wrapps up our bye bye cage in a blanket, and i can still feel the cold wind! But that's OK, soon I smell familiar things... My RV!!! Ok, soon I think we will be in my cage!!!!! I can't wait!!! I'm thirsty again, gotta pee, and I want to hug my cage!!!!! But no. I hear the familiar noises of the side outs opening, the landing gear going down... Mom and dad talking about the cold... Dad accidently kicked the recliner we are sitting in, startles Fiona, and she starts crabbing. "Ooo! Where are we?"she says... We are almost home! I tell her... "Wonderful! 'yawn'... "

How can she sleep in a time like this, I will never understand... I want my cage! And a treat blast it!!!!

"Come here Dot, let's snuggle and wait...yawn..." SssShhhhhhht, leave me alone Fiona! SssShhhhht, quit it!!!! Well, OK, just a little snuggle... I'm sorry Fiona...

An hour later...

Mom takes us upstairs, deposits us sleeping pouch and all into my cage!!! Yay! Now I gotta climb up and peek... I whisper where's my treat? And here comes the familiar hand with a yogi! Fiona was like right under me, "whatcha got Dot?" Mom! Fiona is gonna steal my yogi!!! And just in time, mom produces... my yogi!!! Fiona, you gotta be faster than me! Ha! So, mom finally gets a yogi to Fiona. She then closes my cage door and walks away... Sometime later, dinner is served... Last one there is a rotten egg!!!! And Fiona just curls into a ball, and begins grooming herself for dinner. Not me!!! I'm always first!!!!! I get all the good stuff!!!

Hey Fiona,maybe later, when mom comes up, I'll share a little and let you have 1 treat to my two!!! Haha!!!!

Narration by mom: So today was a long day...a 3 hour trip back to Memphis to get parts, almost 2 hours fixing 5th wheel in 35 deg. weather, winds were 35mph. The girls stayed in the warm running car, windows cracked and heater on. Looking back I remember being worried about exhaust fumes... But the nose of the car was in the wind. I did worry about the girls, but somethings can't be helped when trying to survive. I helped hubby get everything back together, we had to upack things to get tools we needed, then pack it all back up. I did make coffee in a perculator on the stove. It was only 40 deg in camper. I felt the safest, warmest place (maybe too warm) for the girls to be was in the car. It all turned out well.

The next day, Dot was happy to go bye bye, it was hubby's 60th birthday, and we drove 7.5 hours on a cold, but windless day.

Three days after we were home, Dot was sick... but that's another story.

Told here:

http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/...aid#Post1414644

I'm sure part of it was stress, and part of it was gluttony, but it all ended well.

Thanks for tuning in, I hope it was somewhat educational and entertaining. It was for me... Sorry for the improper punctuation, spelling, etc., but this was a long story, and I wasn't sure I'd remember everything to the end...

This is the Ladymagyver Roadship signing off...

Dot "wait mom, aren't you gonna let me tell the story of getting sick? It was awful!!!"

Mom: "No Dot, not here on this thread".

Dot: what's a thread???

Mom: Go to sleep Dot, sweet dreams my little one...

Last edited by Ladymagyver; 02/08/18 09:09 AM.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Ladymagyver] #1414719
02/08/18 04:44 PM
02/08/18 04:44 PM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
Dawn, you can't blame Dot for gluttony, she had to wait too long for her treats for crying out loud, lol.

Dot, I'm glad all ended well and according to another thread (which is basically a "story") with a separate title about your illness, I read how awful it was for you and how it scared your mommy. I also read you are doing well now, so glad to hear.

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Terry] #1414728
02/09/18 02:02 AM
02/09/18 02:02 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Originally Posted By: Terry
Dawn, you can't blame Dot for gluttony, she had to wait too long for her treats for crying out loud, lol.
agree

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Ladymagyver] #1414756
02/10/18 10:29 AM
02/10/18 10:29 AM
Free Like the Wind!
Stef333 Offline
Glider Explorer
Stef333  Offline
Glider Explorer

Free Like the Wind!
I'm so glad that your sense of humor is still intact after all that trauma! You and Dot are a great story-telling team. smile

:grey: Yoda (Yodins) :grey: Jabberwinky (Winklefritz)
Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Stef333] #1414758
02/10/18 12:00 PM
02/10/18 12:00 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
Originally Posted By: Stef333
I'm so glad that your sense of humor is still intact after all that trauma! You and Dot are a great story-telling team. smile

Thank you Stef! I still want to write a children's book someday from a sugar glider's perspective. I've found only 2 (which I have). I could have written this in the "non glider" related topic (might have been boring to a reader,and over looked), but there were lessons I learned where the girls were concerned. It was small parts of a long story, and since Dot was my problem child, I thought I would try to look at the happenings through her eyes... Fiona slept through most of it... Like the "Good soldier" she is... Lol!

Whithout a sense of humor, I would have melted into a pool of tears...

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Ladymagyver] #1414761
02/10/18 12:56 PM
02/10/18 12:56 PM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
Originally Posted By: Stef333

Thank you Stef! I still want to write a children's book someday from a sugar glider's perspective. I've found only 2 (which I have). I could have written this in the "non glider" related topic (might have been boring to a reader,and over looked), but there were lessons I learned where the girls were concerned. It was small parts of a long story, and since Dot was my problem child, I thought I would try to look at the happenings through her eyes... Fiona slept through most of it... Like the "Good soldier" she is... Lol!

I had started one back when I had Lulu and Skadoosh, the title "the enchanted woods of Lulu and Skadoosh". It was a short story to introduce them, then follow up with other short stories, or maybe chapter book with different adventures. The adventures to be based off cage themes. I had already started "Rainbow Adventure" just before I got Ollie. I had to start over introduction story to include him, but didn't get too far. I was planning on "cage theme" stories: "secret garden", "pirate's cove", and then work on "Froggy Invasion", and something with butterflies perhaps. Lol, get all these disorganized thoughts, but can't get them laid out on paper just yet.

Another story I was starting to work on, is a zombie story (zombies were beginning to get really popular at the time). This was going to be a flip-sided view, from the zombies perspective. Started laying out some ground work on that one, mostly notes. It would just take up a lot of time for research, and I haven't followed through though.

Both of these stories, I had hoped to be a general audience type, with maybe the SG one a little younger, school age or up. I had children in my class at the time that had seen Lulu and Skadoosh (I brought them into work to show the children). I thought it would have been neat to have them see the story out there about them.

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
Re: Dot's Terrible Journey [Re: Ladymagyver] #1414777
02/10/18 06:19 PM
02/10/18 06:19 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Sometimes I feel the same way, yet my furry-turd-balls make everything better... one way or another, anyways.

Keep your chin up, pet the fluffy ones, and keep plugging away at the book wink

Glad everything worked out in the end.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (KarenE), 341 guests, and 87 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,571 TEXAS
679,075 OHIO
487,155 OKLAHOMA
432,159 UTAH
321,680 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024