Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
On The Road Finally! 2018 #1417361
08/24/18 05:41 AM
08/24/18 05:41 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
The company we work for has kept us crazy busy for the last 3.5 weeks doing camera work (Not our specialty). They delayed the job we are currently traveling to just so we could learn/teach/and write the "How to book" on installing "Lot Cop"( Google it) in 3 Walmarts in Springfield, MO. Watch for these cameras to appear in your local stores comming soon to high theft areas... I had 1.5 days to prepare and pack to head to:

We are in Lake Village, AR headed to Waveland, MS to start our weekly trek east along the Gulf coast doing server upgrades in Walmart stores. Yay!!! Hubby picked this route for two reasons. Don't like winters in the north in a 5th wheel, and his salt water fishing gear has accumulated dust in the corner of our bedroom for about 8 years.

This is Stewie's first trip with the 5th wheel. His first long trip since we brought him home from Feather's home. He did great traveling. As long as he's with his girls, he's fine. But he's not so sure about this new cage... It's smaller than the one at home, by about 2cu ft. Which could be a little claustrophobic for this little man. The one at home is too small according to him also.

He loves to climb, jump, and he has learned to glide at home. As soon as he figures out this is home too, he will settle in I hope.

Right now I'm going to clip some nails. They are a week overdue. And they are awake... It's 4:45am... Wish me luck!

Stay tuned for the adventures of our traveling clan!!!

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Grace :bb:

Ruby :grey:

Mom :grey:

Dad :grey:

Fiona, Dot and Stewie :rbridge: wish I could turn back time... Miss you

Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1417362
08/24/18 08:10 AM
08/24/18 08:10 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
So, the nail clipping went well. Hopefully Stewie will wear out soon. We have a 6 hour trip yet ahead...

He did explore the living room briefly and decided Hubby's recliner was his favorite place to be. Sitting on his shoulder giving me stink eye, which is normal after a nail clipping. mad

Dot was happy to be in her camper home. :lshower: Fiona just wanted to go back to bed... shakehead

Edit:Please feel free to ask questions about traveling with your gliders. Mine are road warriors and love to travel.

Last edited by Ladymagyver; 08/24/18 08:14 AM.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1417363
08/24/18 11:07 AM
08/24/18 11:07 AM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
Well, I am pea green with envy you are doing a Gulf Coast trip this time of year. Should be wonderful and not to terribly hot. Perfect for fishing and traveling.

Enjoy your trip.

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1417374
08/26/18 09:42 AM
08/26/18 09:42 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
We made it! Went to the beach yesterday. The sun seems to be everywhere... we drove from Gulfport to Biloxi on the beach front highway. I saw only 3 people and 1 fisherman in the water, a dozen jet skis,about as many boats, and about 3 dozen sunbathers. The beaches were all but empty.

Since labor day weekend is comming up quick, we opted to stay at an RV park further inland. Just north of I-10. There isn't much for shade anywhere, and I kinda miss my tall oak, Walnut and hickory trees for shade at home.

Dot and Fiona had a blast last night. Stewie just followed the leader or stayed on us most of the time. He's still adapting. And trying to figure out how to get around with short nails. He is a runner, and I took his brakes away... He's hit the floor a few times.

He hasn't figured out why the ceiling is so low... He touches it I guess to be sure it's still there. He did try out his gliding technique twice from the cage to the bed. He's getting much better.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1417377
08/26/18 11:29 AM
08/26/18 11:29 AM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
:rofl2:

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1417451
09/05/18 02:11 PM
09/05/18 02:11 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
So the down side of being on the gulf coast this time of year is hurricane season...

We did decide to "Bug-out" at 2am yesterday and head in a 90deg angle away from "Gordon's" supposed path. We did leave the 5th wheel behind and stay in a hotel in Evergreen, AL. A hundred miles north of Mobile.

The trio were all napping in their pouch so I scooped them up and put them in their travel carrier. Grabbed their evacuation bag, the Genji tent, the pop up kennel, water, a cooler with a 5 day supply of frozen Critterlove, and salad.

So, you may ask, why leave the camper behind? Answer: I'm a chicken and in bad weather, unpredictable circumstances, etc, I prefer brick and mortar buildings.

So tonight, we watch the weather with fear and anticipation. Better to watch on TV than to live it...

Storm fizzles out and Gulfport gets a little wind.. OK, let's go home to RV... But we can't... Gordon went east, it's between us and RV... Nice...

So at 2am(we are working nights and trying to keep that schedule) we pack up to leave... Stewie knows something's up. The girls go back into the sleeping pouch no problem. But Stewie is romping around the tent, and when I caught him, I guess he thought "bye-bye" meant "bite-bite". He got me good... He didn't go in to the travel cage without a fight...

The trip back to Gulfport was raining, wind, tornado watches. But we made it.

Unpacked the truck, hubby released the fuzzbuts, (I wanted to say Krackens) and now he's the hero while I prepare their snack for the rest of the morning... At 4am...

All is well in Stewie's world... Dot was happy too! They play together really well!!! And Fiona, well she grabbed a pea and went back to the pouch...

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1417459
09/05/18 06:58 PM
09/05/18 06:58 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Boy, Stevie is a pistol.

Kimberley
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Feather] #1417460
09/05/18 07:21 PM
09/05/18 07:21 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
Originally Posted By: Feather
Boy, Stevie is a pistol.

Oh he definitely is!!!! He for sure stirs up the "stew" pot!!!

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1417537
09/12/18 07:03 PM
09/12/18 07:03 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
I am dead tired. Worked 44 hours in 3 days over night, but I have to tell a story. First, the trio needs nails clipped again.

So I hadn't seen Stewie for 2 days because of the hours we kept. This morning, we got home about 8am. He was waiting for us. Hubby opened the cage and he came out and started barking his head off(this is his call to Dot to come out to play). Dot wasn't waking up. I was pulling my boots off in the kitchen so I could get into my jammies. Bark bark bark!!! So I get upstairs, get jammies on and he's hiding behind the cage. I poked my head around to see him and he gets all excited and goes into a running fit. I put on my glider hoodie and he jumps on board. We go to fridge for a treat, and he can't sit still. He runs in and out of the armholes of the hoodie, scratching the tar out of me through my jammies top. After about 3 mealies, he wants to go back upstairs. He then jumps on the cage running around like there is a fire on his tail.

I get the girls and pouch out to say hi and check them over. Offer Stewie the pouch... Not interested... So I told him fine, I wanted to just see the girls anyway. Well I guess it was a game because when I turned my back on him, he jumped on!!! Ok, fine, ride along...

So I get comfy in my recliner, peek in on the girls who took their treats and let me pet and handle them as usual. In the meantime Stewie crawls under the hoodie right at my neck, curls up and falls asleep...

Great now what do I do? I'm tired, the girls are cozied back in their pouch, and I'm so excited that Stewie wants to nap with me!!! This was a first for him!

After about (forever it seemed) 15 minutes, and before I nodded off from the comfort of everyone asleep, I had Hubby help me get Stewie in the pouch with the girls for a trip back upstairs and to bed.

Well, then Fiona wanted some alone time too... I'm so sorry baby girl, momma's pooped I just don't have it in me after only 4 hours sleep from the day before... frown. I just wanted to cry...(I am that tired...) So hubby put them to bed, and we curled up on our bed... I looked up at the cage and there's Stewie hanging on the cage looking at me like I betrayed his alone time with me... I closed my teary eyes and was only comforted by the sound of him running on the wheel... Poor fella... Then I was out...

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1417538
09/12/18 07:12 PM
09/12/18 07:12 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Poor Stewie! He is feeling abandoned. Little monster will get used to it.

Kimberley

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Feather] #1417539
09/12/18 07:28 PM
09/12/18 07:28 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
Originally Posted By: Feather
Poor Stewie! He is feeling abandoned. Little monster will get used to it.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :funny:

:roflmao2: :haha:

He really is a little monster!!! But he is exceptionally smart. He wants to learn, but he can't sit still to pay attention. Or I haven't figured out how to teach him in his hyper state... He is ADD too! Lol!

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1417542
09/12/18 07:44 PM
09/12/18 07:44 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
I heart that story.

Sugar Glider Help

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1417543
09/12/18 07:46 PM
09/12/18 07:46 PM
Ada OK
Claralice Offline
Glider Lover
Claralice  Offline
Glider Lover

Ada OK
LOL! That is cool that he fell asleep on you!
Get some rest and dont let the "kids" guilt you! smile

Freddie and Barnabus Caramel neutered males
Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1418134
11/04/18 06:56 AM
11/04/18 06:56 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
So I'm not gonna try to play catch up, but I'll back up a bit...

The gliders have their moods of course and Stewie bless his heart is fitting in better.

We have moved about every 2 weeks and Stewie just follows Dot and Fiona's lead. Stay in their sleeping pouch, I use the same words "Let's go bye bye", and I scoop them pouch and all I to the travel cage, add a few grapes or apples, and off we go.

During hurricane 'Michael' we we're in Foley, AL. We got a little wind, and sprinkles. No problem.

A week later we had to head farther east to our next 3 stores. We ended up finding an RV park in the middle of them and could only stay for 2 weeks due to snow birds and evacuees. De Funiak Springs, FL. None of our stores were in Panama City which we we're grateful. However, due to 'Michael' our parts were delayed to 1 store. Then they sent the wrong stuff... shakehead

Anyway we had to move within the RV park about 30 yards from where we were because 'our spot' was reserved for someone else. We got home that day about 6am, Stewie was up waiting on us like he does every day.. I gave all of them treats which normal, but Stewie was all over the cage. I let him out, I was tired, hubby was prepping the outside for the 30yard move, I was battening down everything inside, and Stewie is gliding off the top of the cage to the bed... Over and over and over... Like 10+ times... He knew something was up....I went upstairs and he ran into the cage, I picked up the girls in the sleeping pouch, and Stewie started running his wheel, jumping on the treadmill for a run, and back to the wheel... I just sat on the end of the bed and watched, getting more tired sitting there..."Come on Stewie, let's go bye-bye.." Nope... Running jumping and watching me... Finally I said "Ok, fine, stay in there. I decided to let the girls stay too in case the moving house freaked him out, and he needed comfort. I'm thinking of how this is a bad idea...

I've rode back there myself, a time or two, putting up groceries while we changed parking lots to go get parts from Lowe's/Home Depot or where ever... Like maybe 100 - 200 yards... It's no fun. Very disorienting... So you don't necessarily feel the moving, but you do feel the stopping and starting. And the turning...

Anyway, I pulled in all slideouts, checked on Stewie, hubby disconnected shore power and water, checked on Stewie, and rolled on to our next site 30 yards away... The whole time Stewie was running on his wheel when I shut the door, and once we got to the new site, and I looked in on them, Stewie was just sitting in the wheel looking at me... I said, "See, you should have went to bed. It's no fun is it?"

He then crawled up in the pouch and not another sound ... That night it was action as usual...

4 days later (which was Friday), we had to move to our next store in Bainsbridge, GA. A 2 hour trip.

We got home at 6:30 am, I peeked in on them, Stewie was up, gave out treats, and he was in bed right after that... I scooped them up, gave out a chunk of apple to each one, and in to the travel cage they went no problems...

Bainsbridge was hit by "Micheal" as a category 1 hurricane.

The campgrounds and RV parks that survived were full. I finally found a very small RV campground just SE of Dothan, AL we could stay as long as we need to... In the country, dirt road, definitely what we like. It was only a couple of years old all grass, but our only choice. When I found it online, I asked myself well the name is really nice, it comforted me to know we were gonna stay at " Harper's Happy Hideaway RV park". Not many reviews, but I thought of you Karen... And we took a leap of faith and pointed the rig in that direction....

It's great! Quiet! 15 spaces, but our next vehicle needs to be 4WD... We may have to stay till the ground dries out...

But I learned...
Lesson: for those of you who may think it's OK to leave your gliders in the back of a trailer or 5th wheel while traveling down the road... Please do not do this!!!! It's very disorienting to them and very stressful to them and dangerous. Even though we moved only 30 yards, our cage is attached and cannot move on it's own, the look on Stewie's face said it all... He was very upset... I feel that if he could have, he would have tried to get out of the camper... Slideouts create a lot of large gaps when pulled in.... We will never do this again...

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1418140
11/04/18 11:34 AM
11/04/18 11:34 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
It turns out Stewie only thought he wanted an adventure all on his own.

Though it does sound like your family has had their share of adventures over the last couple of months. We'll need to create a Sugar Glider version of a Road Warrior bumper sticker for you.

Glad the storms missed you and everyone is well!

- Hutch

:grey: Morgana (11/15)

:rbridge:
Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

The epic saga begins here!
Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Hutch] #1418144
11/04/18 12:21 PM
11/04/18 12:21 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
I am also thrilled Michael didn't have you on his radar. He was a nasty one for sure agree

Originally Posted By: Dawn
I asked myself well the name is really nice, it comforted me to know we were gonna stay at " Harper's Happy Hideaway RV park". Not many reviews, but I thought of you Karen...

That could have gone either way in the backwoods of GA, Dawn :elaugh: You got lucky . We have had almost non stop rain since Michael, so it will be a long time before we dry out. Hopefully you will have better luck.

Sugar Glider Help

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1418155
11/04/18 09:48 PM
11/04/18 09:48 PM
Ada OK
Claralice Offline
Glider Lover
Claralice  Offline
Glider Lover

Ada OK
So glad all are fine! You just taught me something Dawn, we planned on renting an RV and I was sure the guys would ride fine as the pouch would be able to swing. Not now!
Safe travels!

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Claralice] #1418231
11/09/18 05:42 AM
11/09/18 05:42 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
Originally Posted By: Claralice
So glad all are fine! You just taught me something Dawn, we planned on renting an RV and I was sure the guys would ride fine as the pouch would be able to swing. Not now!
Safe travels!

Yeah, to ride to the vet in a bonding pouch hanging from the front seat headrest in the backseat is fine. They are near you can hear you and you can hear them.

If you're renting a motorcoach or Winnebago style RV where you can check on them, I would make sure what ever cage you choose is secure. A smaller cage during transport that can be fastened in a seatbelt is the best. They won't fall far if they become disoriented if they come out to potty/snack. Be sure to give them some apple slices to keep hydrated during the trip.

We have 4 ways to transport depending on the length of travel and if we are pulling the 5th wheel or not.

My all around favorite is a travel size Glide-arium. It's made of screen and PVC pipe. I made a fleece cover for it for protection from temperature and drafts. It's easy to take apart and clean.

We also have a medium size pop-up dog kennel from Walmart. I built a PVC frame, covered the pipes with fleece sleeves and sewn tabs for hanging pouches and a bridge. If we will be driving over night, this allows room to feed them, them to stretch out and run around. I have a treadmill in there too so they can running off their anxiety too.

I use a bonding pouch for short trips or rides.

I recently purchased a plastic picnic basket from Hobby lobby, and I'm still trying to figure out whether I like this option. Stewie is still young and very rambunctious, I don't trust him to be in something the lid comes off of yet.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1418242
11/09/18 09:02 PM
11/09/18 09:02 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Originally Posted By: Ladymagyver
I recently purchased a plastic picnic basket from Hobby lobby, and I'm still trying to figure out whether I like this option. Stewie is still young and very rambunctious, I don't trust him to be in something the lid comes off of yet.

"Hey Booboo, let's go get that pic-a-nik bas- what's it THAT??"
- As Stewie pops out.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Hutch] #1418246
11/10/18 07:46 AM
11/10/18 07:46 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
Originally Posted By: Hutch

"Hey Booboo, let's go get that pic-a-nik bas- what's it THAT??"
- As Stewie pops out.

:roflmao2: :funny:

Yep, he would pop out, jump on the 'bear' tree, run around spiraling up, glide to Booboo, land in face hug fashion, give him a kiss on his cheek, Jump back to Yogi bear run in a helical fashion again up to the top of his head, give a belly rub, glide back down to Booboo who hadn't processed what just happened yet, get another face hug and kiss, jump back to Yogi, climb up to his shoulder and look at Booboo proudly as if to say "HA! Gotcha!" All in under 3.9 seconds. And then want to do it again!

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1418448
11/28/18 09:03 PM
11/28/18 09:03 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
So we are 2 hours from home.... Yay! Stewie has become quite a road warrior. But I think the grapes and apples I put in with them this morning are wearing thin in the travel cage... we are 3 hours past dinnertime... I don't hear a peep out of them, but I'm sure they are awake... I smell something... Kinda poo-ish... Or we just passed a pig farm... Yuck... We had a similar smell only after being an hour past dinner last time while traveling... How can such a little beast smell up a mega cab truck???

At least Stewie held it longer this time. I know it's him... Trust me...

I feel a little guilty making them wait till we get home, but it's really cold outside, and all delays, well just puts off getting home and getting them settled in to a nice big clean cage they haven't seen since the end of August.

I really feel like a bad mom right now, but I know they they are fine... Poor Stewie... And Fiona... Dot can hold her own. Lol!!!

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1418451
11/28/18 09:36 PM
11/28/18 09:36 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Dawn, I read this to Mary and told her about the Stewie turds. She says: "Good Job Stewie".

Kimberley

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1418452
11/28/18 09:39 PM
11/28/18 09:39 PM
Ada OK
Claralice Offline
Glider Lover
Claralice  Offline
Glider Lover

Ada OK
sounds exciting to finally go home! LOL! Big enough house here never have to smell the little turds! Pun intended! smile

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Feather] #1418453
11/28/18 10:15 PM
11/28/18 10:15 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
Originally Posted by Feather
Dawn, I read this to Mary and told her about the Stewie turds. She says: "Good Job Stewie".

He says "Thank you, thank you" as he takes a bow ...

And yes Claralice, it will be great to get home!!!

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1418467
11/29/18 09:55 AM
11/29/18 09:55 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
So, we got home, it was a little chilly in the house, and the gliders were all hiding in their travel cage, outside their pouch....

Our mobile home has been shut up for 3 months, the air inside was a bit stale, and it smelled ' funny ' like it always does when shut up. I'm sure there is a mouse or two in here who took refuge from the cold outside to boot. These smells were new to Stewie.

Stewie was curious, Dot was hungry(not a surprise), and Fiona was looking for a clean pouch (the one in the travel cage had been pottied and pooed on).

While the gliders acclimated to their familiar surroundings, I prepared their dinner, hubby unloaded the truck, and Stewie climbed all over the outside of the cage... He wouldn't go in. I put their dishes in, added fresh water, and Stewie still wouldn't go in the cage. I think he was a little stressed over these new but familiar surroundings.... I stand corrected... He was marking the outside of the cage... In the meantime, Dot settled in to her routine of eating at her dish, Fiona came out and sat at her dish, and Stewie couldn't mark the cage enough from the outside. Belly rubs all over the bars, the cage cover, the water silo, anything he could reach. Then he jumped to our bed and was doing belly rubs all over it.... "Ok little man, that's my territory!" Said hubby. And between the two of us got him hearded into the cage.

He went straight to the wheel and ran hard... Then flitted around the cage sipping Dot's nectar, stealing a pea from Fiona's dish before he settled on his shelf with his dish... A typical start to his night...

This morning, I woke up to my toes touching the cage, and someone licking them... Wanna guess who that was????

Last edited by Ladymagyver; 11/29/18 09:56 AM.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1418468
11/29/18 09:56 AM
11/29/18 09:56 AM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
Glad you are close to home and have had safe travels.

We don't travel as much as you do, but I know when we do, the front end of the trip is exciting because we are so excited to get away for a little while. Then when it is finally time to return home, this ole gal is just as excited to get back home rofl

Sugar Glider Help

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1418481
11/29/18 09:52 PM
11/29/18 09:52 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
I am sure that Tucker is looking down at his GGson, going "at a boy Stewie"!

Kimberley

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: KarenE] #1418484
11/29/18 10:05 PM
11/29/18 10:05 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Originally Posted by KarenE
We don't travel as much as you do, but I know when we do, the front end of the trip is exciting because we are so excited to get away for a little while. Then when it is finally time to return home, this ole gal is just as excited to get back home rofl

Sums up every vacation for me... well, substitute 'ole gal' for 'middle-aged guy'...

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1418784
12/17/18 06:10 PM
12/17/18 06:10 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline OP
Ladymagyver  Offline OP

SW Missouri USA
Well, getting ready to hit the road for the holidays... I got everything packed, the fuzzbutz know something is up... Stewie is super hyper, won't go back in the cage after out of cage play... He snuck under the covers on my bed and tried to nap there... A definite no-no...

We are heading back to Ohio (I left my sewing machine there shakehead ) will be there for 2 or 3 days and then back to South Carolina. And our RV!!!

After the new year, we will probably take a nice warm vacation further south... Do some saltwater fishing. Catch up on some rays, a good book, and toes in the sand..... I'm excited!!!!!!!

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: On The Road Finally! 2018 [Re: Ladymagyver] #1418793
12/17/18 10:32 PM
12/17/18 10:32 PM
Ada OK
Claralice Offline
Glider Lover
Claralice  Offline
Glider Lover

Ada OK
Safe travels!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 371 guests, and 90 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,552 TEXAS
679,069 OHIO
487,140 OKLAHOMA
432,142 UTAH
321,666 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024