Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I'm in tears #163082
10/27/06 12:42 AM
10/27/06 12:42 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am a very patient animal mom, I train deaf dogs .And have rescued wild life animals nursed them back to health and relocated them to the wild.

My first SG Heidi came from a good home I got her at 8 wks.oop and yes we went throught the nippy stage now she is my SWEET little girl.

Well here are the tears as I type with bloody hands.I bought a 8 wk oop girl from a pet shop. I have had her three weeks. She is sooooo mean.she took too Heidi real well .I have done EVERYTHING i have read on here.I will not take her back
PLEASE!!PLEASE!! tell me what to do.

Tessy

Re: I'm in tears [Re: ] #163092
10/27/06 01:08 AM
10/27/06 01:08 AM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
Aww hug2

Are you sure about her age? That is the first thing that comes to mind especially since you got her from a pet store.

Secondly, she is probably very scared still. I own a pet store and I do not see where any of the pet store owners would think that would be a place to have sugar gliders. All the different smells, sounds, brightness, traffic, well, its just not for them and is going to make for a very scared glider. At least in most cases.

Have you been carrying her around with you during the day in a bonding pouch? That would be the first suggestion.
Next get a tent and spend some tent time with her at night. Just sit inside of it and let her come to you and explore you. sounds like it may take some time to get this little one to come around but you need to start off slow, yet consistant. Remember to her you are a giant and really, no telling what she went through at the store. If it was enough to make her distrust humans, it may take longer than if you bought her from a breeder that had positive contact with her.

I say to start all over with her. Go slow and she will come around.

I would also like to say thank you for not giving up on her. Sometimes when they start off this way, we wind up hearing how they became the best gliders of all. thumb

Peggy
Critter Love
Critter Love� Diet Center

If you want to know what a person is like, watch how he treats others.

You'll never know what the outcome is if you don't step up and try.

Re: I'm in tears [Re: ] #163094
10/27/06 01:09 AM
10/27/06 01:09 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wow.. im sorry ><;; I have a 9 week oop female who ive bottle fed, and a (around 9 week oop) neutered male i bought from a pet store on sunday (22nd) Zero (the male) doesnt like us much, but took to Namine(female) VERY well... were doing tent time, im asumeing youve done it, do you take both in at the same time? ive noticed that Zero is much easier to get along with wile Nami is around..

keep trying you have to put a lot of time into it! just get into the tent and let him do wnatever she is going to do... bring mealies! that helps me out.

it could take months to get him to stpo biteing... but it will pay off! dont give up!

Re: I'm in tears [Re: ] #163097
10/27/06 01:13 AM
10/27/06 01:13 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So sorry you are going thru this. I know how hard it is. But sometimes it just takes time....a lot of time.

Just remember that she is scared, very very scared. And she is just a baby.

I would keep her with me as much as possible in a pocket or a pouch and keep fleece in her cage that you have worn so it smells like you.

If you are brave you can try this.

Make yourself really comfortable sitting by the side of the cage.(or prop your arm on something comfy in the tent) open the door and rest your hand palm up on the floor of the cage. place a nice treat on the palm of your hand. it is really important to keep your hand flat, if your fingers curl up, they will get bitten.

Your tame suggie will probably come sit on your hand and eat the treat. The scared suggie will watch and may crab. When that treat is gone, offer another.

After your tame suggie has eaten her fill of treats, she will go do something else. she may take a treat back to the scared one.

It may take several times, but eventually, the scared one will become curious enough and hungry enough to come investigate this new thing in her cage. You must hold your hand perfectly still and be silent when she does. Any movement will scare her off.

Eventually she will come steal the treat and run off with it. Do not move your hand. Replace the treat.

The trick here is that the suggie is initiating the contact at her own speed. She will learn that the hand is not a threat since it does not react and pursue him. She may lunge at the hand before she touches it. Usually, this lunge will not result in a bite. It is a test to see what the hand will do. If she does bite the hand it is usually just a token bite - a little nip. Again it is a test.

A suggie does not usually bite hard unless it feels it has to because biting keeps his vulnerable head in the danger zone. She can lunge lightening fast and get her vulnerable self out of harms way.

We often forget that in the wild, many predator attacks come from above. We stimulate the terror response in suggies when we grab them or reach into their cage or pouch. If you squeeze them out of the pouch like toothpaste from a tube, you only annoy them, not terrorize them. In the tent you can squeeze the biter out of her pouch onto your arm and she will treat your arm like a tree branch. It is really the reaching hand, looming above her that is so frightening. The flat hand that holds a treat is much less scary.

I have used this technique with suggies and other animals and it has always worked. It may take a while, but eventually, the critter learns that the hand is a friend and nothing to fear.

Good luck,

Angel and The Suggies

Re: I'm in tears [Re: ] #163098
10/27/06 01:14 AM
10/27/06 01:14 AM
Kansas
queenduck Offline
Serious Glideritis
queenduck  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Kansas
Don't worry, you do not have to take her back. She is just not used to human hands, that often happens when you get a glider from a pet store. I got my first from a pet store, he was a doll baby, second, from a breeder-she was really horrible. So you just never know.

So what do you do? Read all the bonding links, do a search on bonding. I could never type all the info. that is out there.

Take it really slow. It's good that the gliders like eachother, but know you may have to work with them seperately for a long time. But if they are caged together already, that's fine. Be happy they like eachother.

Give her a few days of just looking (you at her) and no touching. Let her get used to the new place. If you can after that, carry her in a bonding pouch. Try cutting small pieces of fleece, sticking them in your bra all day, then putting them in her pouch each night. It can be a tiny piece, no one will know it's there. But that way she will get your fresh scent every night.

I am one that likes to use licky treats, small amount of baby food dipped on your figer, let her lick it off. If she bites, buy a cheap plastic quilters thimble at WalMart, it will cover your finger tip, and it has a band, but it doesn't cover your whole finger. This way she can smell you, and if she strikes at the finger, she'll get the rigid plastic, it won't hurt her, and after only a few strikes/then licking her lips, she'll learn she doesn't need to strike, only lick. After she's good with that, get rid of the thimble.

Really, there is so much bonding information out there. I just wanted to tell you a few things. But don't feel like there is a hurry to know it all (don't stay up all night reading, lol) what she needs right now is some space from you/humans, so you have time to read up and prepare.

Please don't stress, your not the first that this has happened to, and you'll get this figured out. Good luck hun.

Alicia aka Queenduck, Bentley's Nana

We need role models who are going to break the mold ~ Carly Simon
Re: I'm in tears [Re: ] #163101
10/27/06 01:18 AM
10/27/06 01:18 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sorry you're having trouble. I'm new to this and gizmo hasn't drawn blood but did leave a little scab on my finger. But like everyone else has said - don't give up and hang in.

Re: I'm in tears [Re: ] #163102
10/27/06 01:19 AM
10/27/06 01:19 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sorry you're having trouble. I'm new to this and gizmo hasn't drawn blood but did leave a little scab on my finger. But like everyone else has said - don't give up and hang in.

Re: I'm in tears [Re: queenduck] #163105
10/27/06 01:27 AM
10/27/06 01:27 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you , thank you, everyone. I guess I just needed a hug and morel support.
She is tiny so I know she is a baby.
I have not bought a tent yet but will. I'll have one in the morning.

As far a pouch time she crabbies the whole time and I'm afraid I'll stress her out more. we are talking WILD!!

Re: I'm in tears [Re: ] #163109
10/27/06 01:40 AM
10/27/06 01:40 AM
Quincy, IL
glidrz5 Offline
Serious Glideritis
glidrz5  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL
hug2 hug2 Give her plenty of time. My little Carina was like that, but with time & paitence she has come around and no longer tries to lunge like a little cobra at me. One thing I did was to give her a treat every time I opened her cage. I chose large yoggies so it wasn't as easy for her to get my fingers instead of her treat. And then she discovered mealies......she would do almost anyting for mealies including coming up to me & taking them nicely.

Chris
Illusion, Malcom, Isabell, Annabelle, Zach, Isis, Aly & Indy
AND Miss Emmy & Miss Chloe kitties

:rbridge: My Angels: You are always in my heart.

You've flown to the rainbow
and wait there for me
Someday I will join you
together to be

Re: I'm in tears [Re: glidrz5] #163114
10/27/06 02:06 AM
10/27/06 02:06 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
I'm going to tell you a story.

We brought Gimli home when he was two years old. He'd been in at least SIX homes because, we were told "he's mean and vicious". He had no tail, only a stump with no hair on the end. This was the extent of what we knew when we'd brought him home. And this guy was NOT playing games. People were BAD. He was going to try to kill you it didn't matter how big you were (he was 93 grams). You didn't dare go into his cage without your hands in your sleeves or you'd be bleeding and he was NOT easy to get off.

During the course of vet visits, we discovered the following about him. His tail had been PULLED off. His hips were dislocated (from the angle, likely being thrown into a wall or other object). His lower jaw was broken in the front center-and that would never heal because the cartilage wouldnt' reattach-he was prone to abscesses in his mouth there. He'd also been squished, sat or stepped on sometime, causing damage to his internal organs.

SIX MONTHS. My husband opened the cage, I had gone to bed. I woke up to him shrieking bloody murder "Jen, Get him OFF!!" over and over. I ran out to see him running cold water over the glider whose teeth were attached to the area between his thumb and first finger-blood dripping everywhere. Did it help? No. Gimli bit HARDER. I yelled at the husband NOT to shake him, and grabbed a towel. It was about at that point he felt Gim's teeth meet through a good inch of flesh inside his hand. I gently wrapped Gim in the towel, and he let go. Quickly I carried him to his cage, set him towel and all on the floor, gently, and closed the door, while my husband was slumped against the wall bleeding like crazy and white as a sheet.

Gimli worked his way out of the towel, and stood there on the floor of his cage gazing at us with a look that said "You're not going to hurt me for doing that?" It was the last time he came after anyone with his teeth.

Was this a "mean, vicious" glider? No. This was a terrified, hurt glider that lacked trust in humans. It can be overcome. I won't tell you to take the bite-not with one like that. You CAN wear a long sleeved T shirt, and pull your hands inside. It will allow enough maneuverability to put in/take out dishes, etc. Offer treats through the cage, and not inside with your hands exposed to get the glider used to the idea that good things come from hands and they aren't a threat, while keeping them out of tooth range. And it won't happen overnight. It took us SIX MONTHS to get Gim to stop. He'd still mark a bit hard, but would redirect easy.

Since I'm not at home, I'm going to put a link to the thread with the pic of what he turned into, and say that Patience, Persistence, Treats, and Love will work wonders. I don't believe a glider is mean. I do think they are afraid, and don't know how to trust--some much more than others.

Look for my post in this thread (I'm not at home, and don't have it on this computer), and there is a pic attached of how Gim was once he learned to trust us, and that we weren't going to hurt him. Just don't do anything to violate the trust you're trying to build-blowing, yelling, shaking them off or tossing them-that will only make it worse. Anyway, here's the link, and it's in my THIRD post in that thread:

http://www.sugarglider.net/ubbthreads/ub...ge=1#Post161958

Hope this helps

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: I'm in tears [Re: Xfilefan] #163163
10/27/06 08:10 AM
10/27/06 08:10 AM
USA
SugarBlossoms Offline
Serious Glideritis
SugarBlossoms  Offline
Serious Glideritis

USA
Tessie, I sent you a PM. Hope it helps you. smile

Keeper of Handprints on my Heart, You left your Footprints on my soul.
My precious loves that left to quickly, Peanut, Katie
Isabella, Kiwi, Bonnie and Monroe.

Spread your wings and glide free of pain,
Until the day I see you again.

God speed my precious angels. I love you. Mama.
Re: I'm in tears [Re: SugarBlossoms] #163169
10/27/06 08:25 AM
10/27/06 08:25 AM
USA
SugarBlossoms Offline
Serious Glideritis
SugarBlossoms  Offline
Serious Glideritis

USA
Jen, we too have a glider that is a cuddlebug now that was once a lunger, biter blood drawing crabbing screaming cage shaking little banshee. I sent Tessie a PM about ours since it was quite long.

Isn't it amazing how these little wonders can come around after being in an abusive situation.

My God Jen! Your poor baby has been through it all! We have 2 that were abused, one lost a tail and had dislocated hips and the other a foot. How anyone could do such things is simply beyond me. I don't get it, I wish people like that would never get an animal in the first place. It doesn't make sense.

At the pet store where I got Poss a couple of months ago, one of the boys working there was scared to death of him (they all were) and said that if he was to ever be bitten by a glider he would (and he made the pretend motion of this) throw it into a wall. I almost passed out from the anger that shot through me. I told him (and the owner) that he had no business working at a pet store and that nothing had better happen to the glider while he was there. He got fired. I brought Poss home a few days after that. They couldn't deal with him and couldn't sell him cause they were scared to death to get near him. He's my cute little booger now. They gave up and gave him to me. I took him food everyday and toys and pouches and bugged them to death. They wanted 200.00 for him. hehe I got him bonded to me, he didn't like no one else. smile

Well, that was kind of off topic. Sorry bout that. I don't believe pet shops have any business selling gliders unless they raise them and KNOW about them and exactly what they are doing and WHO they are selling the gliders to. The pet stores I've dealt with have never heard of them till they had one for sale. frown

Keeper of Handprints on my Heart, You left your Footprints on my soul.
My precious loves that left to quickly, Peanut, Katie
Isabella, Kiwi, Bonnie and Monroe.

Spread your wings and glide free of pain,
Until the day I see you again.

God speed my precious angels. I love you. Mama.
Re: I'm in tears [Re: SugarBlossoms] #163191
10/27/06 09:19 AM
10/27/06 09:19 AM
Tampa, FL
Xglider Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Xglider  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Tampa, FL
Tess, as you can see you are not alone.. i was looking for an old post I made… can’t find it… but it was about when I got Surge… he was out for blood… and I did not know what I would do… luckily I was already a member here and GC helped me through it… he now has become one of my most loving little babies… Tent time really helped us… hang in there…

* ~ * John * ~ * Sorry store is closed at this time.. <br>
Link -> [b]~~ XtremeGlider ~~ Home of the original Re~set Toys! ~~[/b] <br>
Oct 2012 update.. miss my gliders and my
glider family and think of my friends often!!!
Re: I'm in tears [Re: ] #163192
10/27/06 09:21 AM
10/27/06 09:21 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh, sweetie...I'm sooo sorry you and your new suggie are going through this difficult time. Don't give up! The poor little thing is probably traumatized from her pet shop experience. I can't imagine a glider doing well in a bright, noisy pet shop environment where the employees don't have time to bond with them and get them used to gentle, patient human handling. Don't cry Tessie. Give it time. I've had my twins for five months now and one is still kind of shy while the other leaps for my shoulder when I open the cage door. These guys all have their issues and personalities, just like humans do. Hang in there and keep your GC family posted - We're always here to listen, encourage and help if we can. mlove

Re: I'm in tears [Re: ] #163213
10/27/06 10:17 AM
10/27/06 10:17 AM
Ft. Pierce, FL
thefotokat Offline
Glider Slave
thefotokat  Offline
Glider Slave

Ft. Pierce, FL
Tessie, I know that there have been times when I wondered if I could do this...wondered if a glider would ever accept my love. All of my gang have gone through multiple homes, and what they endured there I'll never know. I do know that each time I doubted, talking to people at GC helped! Even if they didn't have an answer, they had compassion! Just knowing I had someone to share my frustration with and hearing their success stories motivated me to keep trying! And I'm happy to say (with what I was told was a vicious little ##@*# by the previous owner snuggling contentedly in my bra)that I have earned the trust and love of all of my gang! Everything we go through is worth it when you are adopted into their colony! You've gotten some great advice! Good luck and keep us posted! Remember, the most rewarding things in life are earned through great difficulty!!!

Re: I'm in tears [Re: thefotokat] #163409
10/27/06 04:17 PM
10/27/06 04:17 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW!!!
After reading some of your post with abused SG. All I can say is all of you are Angels, put on this earth to help the tiny helpless ones. God Bless you

Jen your story about Gimli made me so sad, what that baby when through is the the worse I have ever heard.I do a lot of abused dog rescues.You and your husband are FANTASTIC to show Gimli love.

Well my little girl is sleeping like a angel angel I was just wondering should I work with her every other day? I feel that it might help and I wouldn't be pushing her to fast.

LOV YA SG family mlove
Tess

Re: I'm in tears [Re: ] #163539
10/27/06 10:10 PM
10/27/06 10:10 PM
Quincy, IL
glidrz5 Offline
Serious Glideritis
glidrz5  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL
If you feel that it would help her to give her a little "space" you might want to try that and see how it goes. However on the days that you don't get her out, you may want to sit by her cage and read a book to her and maybe offer her treats through the bars of the cage if she comes over to see you. This way she would still be getting contact with you of some kind. Also make sure you place fresh blankies that you've worn around into her pouch every couple of days so that your scent stays fresh.

Chris
Illusion, Malcom, Isabell, Annabelle, Zach, Isis, Aly & Indy
AND Miss Emmy & Miss Chloe kitties

:rbridge: My Angels: You are always in my heart.

You've flown to the rainbow
and wait there for me
Someday I will join you
together to be

Re: I'm in tears [Re: glidrz5] #163544
10/27/06 10:24 PM
10/27/06 10:24 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great advice and yes I am caring things in my bra blush

I feel my girls are so special, not just to me but everyone.

mlove On SGC heart

Tess,Heidi and Arial wave

Re: I'm in tears [Re: ] #163575
10/27/06 11:38 PM
10/27/06 11:38 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

dont give up. Your baby is just scared. We went through the same thing,. Our little Boo came around very quickly. All babies are different. For the life of me i will never understand how spomeone can hurt a living creature. OF ANY KIND. But, unfortunatley they do. Let us know how it is going. Youll be getting lots of love in no time. Hang im there

Re: I'm in tears [Re: ] #163579
10/27/06 11:53 PM
10/27/06 11:53 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yea the story about the gimlis tail being ripped off? That's EXTREME! I can't even imagine. And yea I despise animal cruelty too.. That's why I'm a vegetarian hehehe

Re: I'm in tears [Re: ] #164646
10/30/06 08:42 PM
10/30/06 08:42 PM
NJ
JayAndDiana Offline
Glider Slave
JayAndDiana  Offline
Glider Slave

NJ
Tess- Our little girl was from a pet store.. our friend owns it. He knew we were interseted in her as soon as he saw us back by her cage. She was VERY scared when we got her. It took a while for us to be able to handle her.. nothing like a nice chomp on the side of your finger with a glider dangling where your nail connects!! But, after a few months, she would come over to us and we were able to lure her into her bonding pouch. Not only did we do the swatch of material on me or Jay, but when we got home from work or being out and about, I would drape the shirt I had on right over the cage, above her pouch. I'd leave it there until the next day when I came home and changed. The scent was always around her when she was out at nite playing. If that was what really helped her or if it was a change in her heart..we'll never know. But it did help... best of luck!!

~Diana: mom to Travis (10/24/08)
4 suggies
1 Big ol' Maine coon Cat: Boots
75 gal salt water reeftank

gangel Gizzy
Re: I'm in tears [Re: JayAndDiana] #164649
10/30/06 08:47 PM
10/30/06 08:47 PM
Tarpon Springs, FL
mattysmom Offline
Glider Guardian
mattysmom  Offline
Glider Guardian

Tarpon Springs, FL
I have adopted gliders from pet shops, a local breeder and a long-distance breeder. The time it takes to bond with them must depend on their personality and how much handling they had when young. All - I repeat - all of mine are sweet and cuddly now. I didn't push any glider who wasn't ready to trust me - not even into a bonding pouch. I kept offering meal worms and talking in a gentle voice and just being there. Some were friendly from the start and some took several weeks or even months. Don't give up! She will likely learn quickly since you already have one friendly glider. Just give her time - don't push her - she'll come around.

Moira & Matty & my zoo
Re: I'm in tears [Re: mattysmom] #164655
10/30/06 08:54 PM
10/30/06 08:54 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

calm down! i think shes older ..train her..love her .she'll come around

Re: I'm in tears [Re: ] #164732
10/30/06 11:17 PM
10/30/06 11:17 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with everyone on here! There is ALWAYS hope

especially with babies.

I too had (keyword : had) a " lunger, biter blood drawing crabbing screaming cage shaking little banshee. "

Ive spent countless hours with her..screaming the whole way through..telling her it would be okay..offering treats, getting my fingers ripped apart but FINALLY after all that.. I ran reach my hand in her pouch while she is sleeping and she will stay asleep in my hand while I take her out, and if she wakes up..she'll look at me..and curl in a ball and go back to sleep.

Im telling ya..keep at it.. as painful at it is..trust me..
Ive gotten bitten more times than my fingers can handle. im suprised I can still feel the keys as Im writing this haha.

If you got the love, theyll give it back with time.
just listen to what the guys on here tell you and you'll have a sweetie in no time.

Last edited by insecretrapture; 10/30/06 11:19 PM.
Re: I'm in tears [Re: ] #164747
10/30/06 11:43 PM
10/30/06 11:43 PM
Tampa, FL
Xglider Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Xglider  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Tampa, FL
Tessie

You are doing great… take it at a pace that you and your glider are comfortable with… I agree with Chris on the off days do a little something… read, talk on the phone… just keep your presence there… one day something really small will happen, just the way Arial will look at you… and that will be the beginning..

* ~ * John * ~ * Sorry store is closed at this time.. <br>
Link -> [b]~~ XtremeGlider ~~ Home of the original Re~set Toys! ~~[/b] <br>
Oct 2012 update.. miss my gliders and my
glider family and think of my friends often!!!
Re: I'm in tears [Re: Xglider] #164757
10/31/06 12:03 AM
10/31/06 12:03 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

John your post was very sweet. I know the look you are talking about.
I was a abused child growing up to not trust ANYONE!!

I guess that is why I trust animals love more then humans.

But I want to hold on to everyones post. Heidi and Arial's cage is in my computer room with TV. I'm a stay at home Critter mom. So yes I am by there cage all day.

Tess heart

Last edited by Tessie; 10/31/06 12:05 AM.

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 337 guests, and 77 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,575 TEXAS
679,076 OHIO
487,156 OKLAHOMA
432,161 UTAH
321,685 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024