Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Lyah's Poor Teeth #254341
04/06/07 08:08 AM
04/06/07 08:08 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Miss Lyah had another mouth surgery yesterday. This time she lost 5 teeth, 3 on the upper left jaw (opposite side from before) two on the lower left, plus one of her front lower ones is loose and causing infection to impact in the middle of her jaw. It's not loose enough to pull yet, without risking breaking the jawbone, though. So...

Her jaw is unstable from all the infection impacted in there, and because the tooth is loose, it's making room for it to impact down inside. The vet had to trim and seal her lower incisors cry and wire her lower jaw to keep it from moving and help keep the infection out. frown This should help her be more comfortable, and keep the infection from getting so bad, until those teeth are ready to come out-she's probably going to lose all of them. She shortened them to keep the roots from moving around and abscessing every time she bit on something. (Dang, I can't stand even thinking about that!) need_hug

I've got plenty of pain meds for her, and antibiotics. We reevaluate in about 2 weeks. Her face is still swollen, but her nose color is better. My poor baby girl! I don't have a new pic yet, but I'll try and get a couple in the next day or so.

EDIT: For new folks, or any who don't know...don't EVER, EVER trim a healthy glider's teeth. This was done in a crisis, and they're sealed on the ends. It causes a healthy glider a lot of unnecessary pain (just like if yours were cut)-because their teeth don't grow like a rodent's do-and decay in a healthy tooth. Even though I know Lyah's are diseased, and will be removed, just the thought still is making me ill. frown

Last edited by Xfilefan; 04/06/07 08:28 AM.

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Lyah's Poor Teeth #254347
04/06/07 08:41 AM
04/06/07 08:41 AM
Phoenix, Arizona!!
BlndGrl8 Offline
Glider Slave
BlndGrl8  Offline
Glider Slave

Phoenix, Arizona!!
Oh Jen! I'm so sorry Lyah is going through all of that! hug2 Hugs to both of you! What caused her teeth to become like that? Is it something that is hereditary or is it because of infection? Is it preventable? I will pray for your baby to be better and for you to be at peace also! angel

heart Kristin
:glider: Sparkles &
Flower

mlove Loving Husband Christopher
angel Proverbs 3:5,6

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth [Re: BlndGrl8] #254350
04/06/07 08:48 AM
04/06/07 08:48 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Lyah is a rescue. She came to me starving & neglected at between 1 & 2 years old, Oct 2005. I don't know her breeding (other than she and her sister came from the Custom Cageworks guy, but don't know for sure if he was the original breeder, even though he said he was, the condition they were in, and some of the things he said, makes me question it). It's nothing that's happened since we got her, that much I am certain of. I know genetics can be a causative factor, but in her case, we probably won't ever know. Bad diet, malnutrition, etc, can all do this, too. I know she was malnourished, and fed hard pellets before I got her. Beyond that, who knows?

Thank you for the good thoughts hug2 she can use all she can get!

Last edited by Xfilefan; 04/06/07 08:49 AM.

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth [Re: Xfilefan] #254357
04/06/07 09:16 AM
04/06/07 09:16 AM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
Jen - you've been thru so much already. I'm so very sorry that you and Lyah have to go thru this. It is just terrible.

I know that Lyah is lucky to have you. And, altho you may not feel like it, especially financially right now, you are lucky to have her. She is a blessing, and you are doing such a wonderful job of nurturing her. You are truly a glider angel. Thank you so much. I've learned so much from you - and I'm sorry that you seem to have the role of "teacher" right now. Hopefully this phase will pass soon.

Big hugs.

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth [Re: ValkyrieMome] #254367
04/06/07 09:37 AM
04/06/07 09:37 AM
Quincy, IL
glidrz5 Offline
Serious Glideritis
glidrz5  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL
Jen, I know EXACTLY what you are going through. I know how hard it is to watch them try to deal with this. I've been through it with my Sassy & with my Nickers. Dental problems are insidious because it's so often hard to tell that anything is wrong until it is BAD.
Lyah, will do fine tho without her teeth. We've talked about this & I know that too. Once her gums heal up, she'll feel alot better. Her lower incisors will be missed & you will have to make some adjustments with her diet because of them but as Nicky has shown, a glider can do just fine without them.
Call me if you ever need or want to talk to someone who's been there.

Chris
Illusion, Malcom, Isabell, Annabelle, Zach, Isis, Aly & Indy
AND Miss Emmy & Miss Chloe kitties

:rbridge: My Angels: You are always in my heart.

You've flown to the rainbow
and wait there for me
Someday I will join you
together to be

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth [Re: glidrz5] #254984
04/06/07 11:22 PM
04/06/07 11:22 PM
Austin, TX
USMom Offline
Serious Glideritis
USMom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Austin, TX
Jen, I would say I'm sorry, and I am sorry that she is going through the infections and such. But I'm not sorry that you got her help, and are making her better. Yes, she is in pain, no she doesn't understand it. But she has her momma to take care of her and cuddle her, lots. And all kinds of love and good wishes coming from her glider aunts and uncles all over the world.
Question, if her jaw is wired, how is she eating?

Shawna
Who are you networked with? Networking could save your gliders life. Create one now.

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth [Re: USMom] #255054
04/07/07 12:47 AM
04/07/07 12:47 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm glad you wrote about this because I am going thru the same thing with Boo. I don't think Boo's teeth are quite as bad. Her problem is just in the lower incisors. She had to have her teeth trimmed as well which just makes me feel terrible. The teeth just aren't loose enough to pull yet without hurting her jaw. I have to swab her teeth every night with some isoflorine (sp?). She hates it and I feel so bad but she has to have it done. I noticed something was wrong when her breath started to smell really bad.

I hope Lyah starts to feel better soon. Keep us posted.

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth [Re: ] #255093
04/07/07 02:27 AM
04/07/07 02:27 AM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
Jen, I feel just awful for you and your little one. hug2 I admire your strength and determination to keep these little ones healthy. You have a heart of gold, and with all that has been challanged will prevail in light and love. Thank You for everything that you do. heart

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth [Re: LSardou] #268430
04/23/07 12:20 AM
04/23/07 12:20 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
I know I'm overdue for an update-there's just been a lot going on (and a lot of other gliders needing help). So here's Miss Lyah's update. crazy

First, after the 5 teeth came out, etc, she wasn't supposed to go back to the vet for at least a few weeks. However....

The side of her face they did NOT do surgery on swelled horrendously. And it wouldn't get any better. At the time of the 5 extractions, the vet couldn't find anything loose over there. So, last Sat., the 14th, I took her back in. Her face almost looked like it was putty and just dripping off the side!

This time, I got to watch (fascinating, BTW) and sure enough, the very last molar on the upper right was loose, and had to come out. frown That brings the total of lost teeth to 9. Her face is looking MUCH better, though there is still some swelling a week later. We've added Flagyl (metronidazole) to the Clindamycin to see if it helps with the infection.

Her activity level is now up, and she's using her wheel quite a bit-and visibly losing some weight (this one needed to-I'm theorizing that some of her earlier eating disorder may have been due to a sore mouth (only a THEORY), either that or she just HATES the babyfood, lol.

In any case, here are 3 pics, 2 taken 6 or so days after surgery with the major swelling still on her right side, 1 just this morning-the difference is very apparent. While I know she'll lose more, at least now it's under control.

Attached Files
8039-Lyah0204042007.jpg (90 downloads)

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update [Re: Xfilefan] #270269
04/24/07 11:58 PM
04/24/07 11:58 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Only a few days of adding the Flagyl to her meds, and the swelling is way, way down. Adding that has made a big difference! Here's some new pics I just took, you can compare to the "less swelling" pic in the last post:

Attached Files
8100-Lyahface042407.jpg (65 downloads)

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update [Re: Xfilefan] #270334
04/25/07 01:08 AM
04/25/07 01:08 AM
Sherman, Texas
MizValorie Offline
Glider Addict
MizValorie  Offline
Glider Addict

Sherman, Texas
She looks good!!! It must be hard going through this along with Chronos and everything *hug*

I'll be praying she continues on her road of recovery!

Valorie and our 10 fur children

RIP Mary Kate
Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update [Re: MizValorie] #271214
04/26/07 01:16 AM
04/26/07 01:16 AM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
I'm fearful that Willy Wonka and I will be going down this road in the not-distant future as well. This evening when I was giving him his evening dose of antibiotics, I noticed that his top incisor (mind you, there's only ONE there) was jutting out..I very gently put my finger on it & it wiggled rather freely. This would definitely give an explanation as to WHY he's always been so slender but it's given me still more to worry about with his current neutering infection...maybe the dental issue is compounding the problem?

Any info you can give me, Jen & Chris, would be deeply appreciated. I need to take as much info as I possibly can when I see the vet about THIS problem.

Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update [Re: minkasmom] #279230
05/05/07 04:36 AM
05/05/07 04:36 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Well, the combo did keep the swelling down, and though it was nearly gone for 2 1/2 days, it came back, tho thanks to the Clinda/Flagyl her face didn't get really bad this time. She saw the vet again today, and lost another 5 teeth (two lower right, 3 lower left, both just behind the lower incisors). So her total is up to 14 teeth taken now. 2 of these had lost the roots from the recurring infection.

I'm not even going into vet bills. shakehead

My poor bleedily mouth little girl! cry I've had teeth pulled, and KNOW what it feels like! I've never seen a sadder looking glider. frown Our ability to comfort her is limited...she tolerates human touch now, but still doesn't enjoy it (she used to go into seizures if you touched her).

We have gotten into a dinner routine:
Babyfoods: applesauce, green beans, papaya or guava, corn casserole

Through the garlic press (used only for her food): canteloupe, shelled peas, watermelon

WHPL (staple)

yogurt

gliderade

The vet is thinking now it's genetic (See, Chris-Nicky has a long lost cousin! lol). Since she's a rescue, I have no history on her, but that the infection should stop once all the teeth are finally gone. I hope so. It's so hard to see her like this. need_hug

One upside is she's maintaining her 20 gram weight loss (she is a BIG girl!) at 174 from 193 grams her high weight.

minkasmom-it may be. There's frequently some facial swelling with tooth issues, but not always, even if infection is there. If it's loose, have the vet look and decide whether to take it, and medicate (esp. on upper teeth that go into the sinuses, even if no visible swelling). I added what we're feeding now to help if you do have an extraction.

Last edited by Xfilefan; 05/05/07 04:38 AM.

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update [Re: Xfilefan] #279258
05/05/07 08:30 AM
05/05/07 08:30 AM
Quincy, IL
glidrz5 Offline
Serious Glideritis
glidrz5  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL
((((((HUGS)))))))) Jen I know EXACTLY what you are going through....other than the swelling. Sassy never swelled when his teeth were hurting, he just sucked on the end of his tail. And well Nicky's was limited to his front incisors rather than his back teeth.
I definately agree, I believe there is a genetic basis for this. Some could be diet or getting an infection but overall to be continual & progressive I believe it's genetic.

Chris

and wait there for me
Someday I will join you
together to be

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update [Re: glidrz5] #279322
05/05/07 12:06 PM
05/05/07 12:06 PM
Sycamore Illinois
Karin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Karin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Sycamore Illinois
hug2 That poor baby...at least she has you Jen.
Karin

Miss Lily and Bud
Prada and Armani
Tessa, Deuce and Cami

Tira and Misu angel Deja and Vu

Glider Daydreams

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass...It is about learning to
dance in the rain!"
Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update [Re: Karin] #281244
05/07/07 07:14 PM
05/07/07 07:14 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Was debating about running Lyah back down to the vet yesterday-though I don't know what they'd do for her that I'm not.

Yesterday morning when I got home from work, I got her meds ready, and then opened up her nestbox to take her out for them...and her eye was actually bulging, and third eyelid partly over it from so much swelling in her face! It just looked terrible! cry Losing her from this actually crossed my mind. frown

So I watched her all yesterday, and last night her eye was gunked shut..but not as swollen. Gently worked the gunk out of her eye-it still looked bad, but not nearly as bad. I'll be calling the vet and see if she wants to do anything, or see her. But I got some updated pics last night.

Also noticed that even though they're wired, the lower left long incisor in the front is very, very loose, even with the wire to stabilize. You could move it with your finger, so she needs to know about that, too-my impression is it wasn't supposed to...at least yet.

The left side of her face improved a lot after this last extraction of 3 on that side-lower right lost only 2, but we've been struggling with tons of swelling over there the last few weeks or so for some reason-and that's where you can see the swelling. Just keep putting the meds down to control it, I guess. Today she's still very swollen, but no eye involvement that's visible, thank goodness!

Anyhow, here's some updated pics taken around 10pm last night.

Attached Files

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update [Re: Xfilefan] #281692
05/08/07 09:06 AM
05/08/07 09:06 AM
Quincy, IL
glidrz5 Offline
Serious Glideritis
glidrz5  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL
Jen, with the loose front tooth, could she have gotten something caught between them? I know that with Nicky whenever he'd get something in between his teeth it would flare up & become looser, once it was cleaned out the tooth would stabelize a bit.

Chris

and wait there for me
Someday I will join you
together to be

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update [Re: glidrz5] #282138
05/08/07 05:45 PM
05/08/07 05:45 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
No, I talked to the vet this morning. The swelling in there is massive-the pics just don't show it all, and the last 5 teeth came out on either side of those frown We didn't see anything in there Sunday night, and had her mouth pried open at the back with a syringe-she'd had nothing but liquids/ straight babyfood fruit/veggies (no meats or anything to chew at all-no solids, not even the strained stuff, no leadbeaters-she's got Ensure instead for now) since surgery, (and still hasn't with the degree of swelling-and isn't eating most of it anyway) and it had been cleaned then, and were also stable at that point on Friday afternoon. The opinion is that it's from the swelling/infecton down in there, and for now, we wait to get things under control before dealing with those and increasing the irritation in her jaw/face even more. Especially since it's messing with her eye as it is. I'll take her in next week for a follow up, sooner if anything else goes haywire, and we'll see where it stands. For now, she's getting her meds twice a day, and we're trying to be careful not to bump it when giving her her meds.

I'm not sure yet if she's (the vet) going to try and stabilize it by tightening the wire in her jaw, since the other one isn't ready to come out yet, and it would be hard to wire in just the one, or what yet-will have to wait until we go in and see what's going on in there then. For now we need to get the infection and swelling under control and down, so there's room in there for it to expand with the next set-right now there isn't anywhere for more swelling to go-except what it was doing Sunday and coming out her eye. frown

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update [Re: Xfilefan] #282175
05/08/07 06:33 PM
05/08/07 06:33 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
hug2 Jen, Just wanted to let you know that I'm keeping Lyah in my prayers. Your doing such a remarkable job with taking care of her, even though she is in alot of pain just looking at her she shows that she knows that she is loved deeply! I wish there was more that I could do, your always reaching out and helping so many, and here you have so much to deal with your own. We are here for you too! hug2

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update & Better Pics [Re: LSardou] #282194
05/08/07 06:52 PM
05/08/07 06:52 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Thanks, Linda hug2 She can use all the thoughts she can get!

I just made about a dozen attempts at some good pics that will show better the swelling. At least her eye is clear. She's was feeling so bad Sun. morning I didn't have the heart to put a camera in her face when her eye was gunky-though if it does it next time I'll try for a pic so you can all see.

Anyhow, these are at a better angle than the ones the other night (gave yogurt lickies in the nestbox for them, lol) so you can get a clearer idea what I'm talking about...

Attached Files
Last edited by Xfilefan; 05/08/07 06:55 PM.

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update & Better Pics [Re: Xfilefan] #285979
05/13/07 09:08 AM
05/13/07 09:08 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
The swelling in her face was WAY down when I got her up for her meds last night....FINALLY! jump Hoping it's still that way when I get home from work this am...the right side of her face almost looked normal grin

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update & Better Pics [Re: Xfilefan] #285985
05/13/07 09:20 AM
05/13/07 09:20 AM
Quincy, IL
glidrz5 Offline
Serious Glideritis
glidrz5  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL
OH Jen, I'm so happy! I hope it stays away this time....fingers & toes crossed.

Chris

and wait there for me
Someday I will join you
together to be

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update & Better Pics [Re: glidrz5] #286437
05/13/07 11:13 PM
05/13/07 11:13 PM
Ft. Pierce, FL
thefotokat Offline
Glider Slave
thefotokat  Offline
Glider Slave

Ft. Pierce, FL
Yay Jen and Yipee Yiyi Yay for Lyah!!!

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update & Better Pics [Re: thefotokat] #286459
05/13/07 11:42 PM
05/13/07 11:42 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah!!! She really is a cute glider-fluffy and puffy. I hope she feels better! And thank you, Jen, for helping her!

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update & Better Pics [Re: ] #287414
05/15/07 02:33 AM
05/15/07 02:33 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
We seem to have developed a problem. I wasn't going to take her in again this soon, her swelling isn't gone tho it's better still, but she's going to have to go tomorrow. When I got her up for her meds tonight, she had an unusual bump under her chin, and what looked like a little spot of dried blood-remember she has the wire in her lower jaw, which did come outside the skin on the twisted end. I got a better look, and apparently those wire ends are now INSIDE the skin! How she managed that is just beyond me. shakehead But it has the potential to cause damage in there if left, so in the morning we're going to see the vet, and I hope they can fix it, or it doesn't poke out where it shouldn't between now and then-my ER vet isn't geared for this. frown I'm worried, but since she's already on antibiotics, at least infection isn't a concern overnight as well. worried

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update & Better Pics [Re: Xfilefan] #287460
05/15/07 07:35 AM
05/15/07 07:35 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Ah Jen, I'll be praying for little Lyah & you... hug2 hug2 hug2

Suz Enyedy
:bb: Carina & Coobah
Allira & Gizmo :grey:
:grey: Picasso, Trinity Joy & Luna
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update & Better Pics [Re: sugarglidersuz] #287905
05/15/07 03:58 PM
05/15/07 03:58 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Well, I think she caught the wire on something and jogged it loose-so it wasn't solid in there. One of those bottom teeth is probably ready to be pulled, but the other isn't, and the teeth are supporting the wire...so removing the wire and one tooth would leave the jaw unstable. *sigh* Anyway, the wire got tightened up. She doesn't have any more teeth quite ready to come out, so that's all that was done today. vet did say that can't be done much, since the wire will break eventually.

The vet likened it to having braces tightened...since I haven't ever had braces (I was lucky my teeth came in straight), I don't know what it feels like, but she told me it hurts. Poor girl had blood all over her chin and chest once she woke up and started moving also (she's since groomed it off)-it stopped bleeding quickly, and as soon as she got home I gave her some Torb and she seems much more comfortable. She kept pawing at her mouth though. frown So we can continue with the antibiotics, and see how much swelling this triggers. She has gained a couple grams-she weighed in at 181 g today.

Thanks for any good thoughts-this little girl's trials aren't going to end (likely) until most or all of her teeth are gone-we have 26 left.

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update & Better Pics [Re: Xfilefan] #287922
05/15/07 04:10 PM
05/15/07 04:10 PM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Poor Lyah, she must be in a LOT of pain worried
hug2 hug2 hug2 to you both...

Suz Enyedy
:bb: Carina & Coobah
Allira & Gizmo :grey:
:grey: Picasso, Trinity Joy & Luna
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update & Better Pics [Re: sugarglidersuz] #287932
05/15/07 04:16 PM
05/15/07 04:16 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am praying for that sweet angel and you!
Lots of love heart mlove and hugs hug2

Re: Lyah's Poor Teeth-Update & Better Pics [Re: ] #287938
05/15/07 04:22 PM
05/15/07 04:22 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
Oh, the poor thing! Getting them tightened was probably the worst thing about having braces. Ouch! Prayers and hug2 for you both!

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove
Gliders: Eugene, Sandy, Seri; Bobbi, Spice; Star, Squiddi; Pearl, Pip; Petrie; Jimny, Pinocchio; Anna & Elsa
Dogs: Nacho & Dory
RIP my glider angels: Nynaeve, Poppy, Lan, Toffee, Zoey, Tika & Tas

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 402 guests, and 80 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,578 TEXAS
679,077 OHIO
487,158 OKLAHOMA
432,162 UTAH
321,687 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024