Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering #302560
05/31/07 05:24 PM
05/31/07 05:24 PM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

I have been trying to help quite a lot of people lately with neutering questions so I thought maybe it was time to start a thread on what I am finding to be the most FAQ. This information is being offered only based on my own research and experiences (I’ve had 28 gliders neutered to date). Please discuss all medical questions and concerns with your vet.

1. Why should I have my male neutered?

There are many reasons and benefits to having your male glider neutered.
a) To prevent joeys. This is especially important to prevent inbreeding, where males are housed with their sisters, mothers or dad’s housed with their daughters.

b) Intact males living together, especially if there is a female in the house, even if not in the same cage, can and often will fight viciously, sometimes to the death. Intact males are often more aggressive with other gliders, especially other males due to dominance issues.

c) Neutering reduces the risk of testicular cancer (since the testicles are removed).

d) Neutering reduces the male hormones thus causing their head and chest scent glands to dry (stop producing the scent oils) reducing the “smell” of the gliders.

e) Neutering generally reduces the mating urge although some neutered males will still go though the act, not realizing they can not produce offspring. Reducing this urge is important especially in cases where the male has created mating wounds on the females in the past. Neutering will NOT guarantee that the male will not still try and will not guarantee that it will prevent future mating wounds.

f) In some cases, neutering will stop the cycle of self mutilating when the SM is hormone driven.

g) Many neutered males just make more sweet loving companions for their cage mates and humans.

2. At what age can gliders be neutered?

Male gliders are born with their testicles inside their abdomen cavity. As they mature, they descend into the scrotum. This can happen as early as about 8 weeks oop but generally not until 3-5 months oop. Some vets will neuter very early on but it seems the majority prefer to wait until the glider is at least 4 months oop OR has reached a certain weight. The concern about weight has more to do with the administration of anesthesia and pain meds as those are usually calculated based on the weight of the glider. Gliders CAN be neutered anytime AFTER their testicles have dropped into the scrotum. Neutering earlier than that means they will have to open the abdomen to search for the testicles to remove them. This is much more invasive and dangerous to the glider.

3. How are gliders neutered?

There are several methods to neutering.

a) Removing the testicles and the scrotum.

This method generally requires the use of glue or stitches to close the incision and has both advantages and disadvantages. One advantage is, testosterone is found both in the gonads and the scrotum. Removing the scrotum does further reduce the hormones present in the glider. This can be very important in cases of self mutilators where other causes beyond hormones have been ruled out. Reducing the hormone levels may or may not decrease the mating urge as well. One disadvantage is the use of glue or stitches increases the risk of post neuter self mutilation due to the glue or stitches being an irritant to the glider and him wanting to remove that irritant. Generally, proper pain management and possible use of an ecollar for 24-36 hours can prevent this type of post neuter sm. In some cases of clocoal SM, where neutering is indicated, it is recommended that the scrotum be removed to reduce the hormone levels and the risk of future clocoal SM.

b) Removing just the testicles, leaving the scrotum.

This method seems to be less invasive for the glider. An incision is made in the scrotum, the blood vessels are tied off or cauterized and the testicles are removed. Generally no external glue or stitches are needed as the incision will usually close on its own within 24 hours. The healing time seems to be less with this type of neutering. However, there is still a risk of post neuter SM and pain management is still needed.

Regardless whether or not the scrotum is removed, laser surgery is an option though can be expensive. Using a laser cauterizes the blood vessels and reduces any bleeding.

4. What are the odds of post neuter SM?

The truth is, no one can predict which gliders will SM post neutering. It seems to be almost a 50/50 chance. The best plan is to be prepared for the worst.

5. What can I do to prepare for possible post neuter SM?

a) One of the most important things you can do to prepare is to have an ecollar and KNOW how to use them BEFORE you have your glider neutered. Practice putting the collar on your glider before it is needed so that if/when the need is there, you will have a better understanding of how to put them on, how tight it needs to be and how to tell if your glider is breathing ok in the collar. Not all gliders will need an ecollar post neuter but it is best to be prepared and know what to do IF it is needed. Truth is, most vets don’t have ecollars for gliders nor do many of them have any idea how to put one on properly. Make sure you have the proper size of ecollar as well. With a shot glass style ecollar (like the one Xfilefan makes) if the glider’s nose extends beyond the end of the ecollar, they can still chew and do damage. With the satellite dish style, the collar should extend anywhere from half an inch to one inch beyond their nose. Use of a satellite dish style should only be used with constant supervision as many gliders can still curl their body around and into the ecollar allowing them to reach their clocoa or incision site.

b) Discuss with your vet what method he/she uses and ask them WHY they do it that way. Some vets just don’t realize there are other methods used successfully with gliders. Don’t be afraid to voice your concerns about the different methods and discuss alternatives with your vet.

c) PAIN MANAGEMENT! Pain management is crucial. This can not be stressed enough. When gliders are in pain, they believe they are being attacked and will fight back. They will chew at the site of the pain which only makes it worse causing them to chew more. When a glider is coming out of the anesthesia, they are often disoriented and will sometimes (often) attack anything handy. I have had them bite at me, their feet, tails and clocoal area as well as their incision site. Again, not all gliders will need an ecollar post neuter but it is best to be prepared and know what to do IF it is needed. By using an ecollar and proper pain management, the risk of SM is greatly reduced. There are many options to pain management.

1) Bufranoraphine is a gel, a neuro-blocker that is placed behind the ear. It blocks the transmittion of pain impulses to the brain. In effect, the brain never receives the message that anything was even done. This has a short lived effect of only about 2 hours. With many gliders though, that is often long enough.

2) Torbitol. This is a pain med that can be administered before the procedure begins or before the glider comes out of the anesthesia. This generally lasts for 4-6 hours but can be given more often IF needed and only on the advice of your vet.

3) Metacam. This is an anti-inflammatory medicine. If you do end up with a glider with an infection, or a torn incision and have to use it longer than 3 days, it's a good idea to switch to a narcotic pain killer instead of a non steroidal anti-inflammatory because of the risk to the liver.
It does have it purposes but there is a risk of organ damage in gliders and not a med that I will use.

The following is contributed by Xfilefan:
Quote:
Butorphanol (also known as Bute but that's more in horse circles) and Torbuterol (Torb)-distinguished from the injectable form you listed, both are an oral narcotic painkiller that may be given about every 4 hours for several weeks if necessary without the associated kidney risks of a non steroidal anti inflammatory drug (NSAID), which Metacam is. Butorphanol also comes in an injectible form, but usually for large animals-as far as I know. Benefits to the Butorphanol and Torbuterol over Metacam also is that Metacam shouldn't be given more than a maximum of twice a day, for 3 days, while the others can be given up to 4-6 times daily for better pain control. However, the narcotic painkillers do not have anti-inflammatory action, which is where the benefit in Metacam is-if inflammation or swelling is a concern it's definitely better. If Metacam alone doesn't control the pain, but swelling is a concern, 2 meds might be needed in the case of a glider going after himself. Without that concern, i.e. for pain management only, the others are less of a risk.

I’m sure there are other options as well but these are the ones I have either used or heard the best results with. Again, this is something to discuss with your vet. What ever method of pain management you choose, please make sure you do use some form of pain management. Often times vets will tell you it isn’t necessary but from my experience, I will not ever have a glider neutered without pain meds.

6. How long does my male need to be kept separate from his cage mates?

This depends on your glider and your own comfort level. When I have my males neutered, the surgery is generally done between 10 am and 12 pm. I keep a close watch on them through out the day and if by 7pm they have shown no signs of problems, I will return them to their cage. Some I have kept watch on for 24 hours. Really, it depends on the glider and the method used. One thing to watch for if you do return them to their cage mates is that the other gliders do not start grooming the incision site.

7. Do I need to remove their wheel?

Some will tell you yes, remove their wheel for 3 days. Honestly though, I never have. Again, this is a comfort issue for you. If you feel that leaving the wheel could make them further injure themselves (and risk SM) then by all means, remove their wheel. It definitely won’t hurt them to go without their wheel for a few days. With my gliders, it seems as if the wheel provides a distraction for them as well as a stress reliever. It is very hard for them to chew if they are running. Keep in mind that if the glider is in an ecollar, many have a hard time with wheels, especially if they are a closed fronted wheel like the Whodent wheels. It is just hard (or impossible) for them to get in and out of the wheel with the collar on. Also, some mesh tracks can snag the ecollars while the glider is running.

8. How long post neuter will it be before they can no longer get my female pregnant?

Here you will get a variety of answers. Sperm only has about a 72 hour life span. It can take anywhere from 1 month to a year for their hormones to dissipate and their scent glands to disappear. As long as those hormones are present, their mating urge will still be strong. If you are neutering to prevent unwanted joeys, it is probably best to keep them separate for 3-5 days. Keep in mind though, females can keep fertilized embryos in stasis for 6 months to a year so if they have mated prior to the neutering, you may still end up with a surprise bundle of joy. This does not mean the neutering was unsuccessful.

9. What if my glider does self mutilate?

First, do what ever you need to do to prevent damage from being done. Such as putting them in an ecollar or even wrapping them up in fleece so they can not chew at themselves. It is better that they bite and chew you than themselves. You will not die from the bites but they often can do fatal damage in a very very short time. Then, contact someone on the SM team. Bourbon, Mary Holcomb or Xfilefan. They will be able to help you and walk you through what to do next and what to expect.

10. What are some of the risks involved with neutering?

Neutering is surgery regardless which method is used. Anytime gliders (or any animal) are put under anesthesia, there is the risk of respiratory failure. Infection is also a possibility. Post neuter hemaotoma can occur if a blood vessel ruptures or leaks causing an internal bleed. Post neuter self mutilation is also possible (as already discussed).

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: Dancing] #302570
05/31/07 05:33 PM
05/31/07 05:33 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
My vet said to keep him and his cagemate seperate for a week! If he is doing ok, do you think a couple of days would be ok?

Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom,
Mary
Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: Dancing] #302575
05/31/07 05:38 PM
05/31/07 05:38 PM
Maryland
Holly1221 Offline
Glider Slave
Holly1221  Offline
Glider Slave

Maryland
thanks Teresa. i'm sure that will be very helpful to some of us slaves who are getting theier glider nuetered.

Holly & Jeff heart
Misos Phoenix Keegan Knuckles // Asa Etienne Kyrian // Cheyenne Peyton Godiva

RIP my sweet gangel babies, mommy loves you!
Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: pappy1264] #302576
05/31/07 05:39 PM
05/31/07 05:39 PM
Dancing Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

That depends on the method used to neuter and if the reason for keeping them seperate is to prevent them mating. See #6 and #8.

Please understand, these are MY opinions based on my research and experiences. It is not intended to undermine your vet or counter his advice and recommendations.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: Dancing] #302581
05/31/07 05:43 PM
05/31/07 05:43 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
They left the pom, and he said so she does not go after the site.

Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom,
Mary
Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: pappy1264] #302587
05/31/07 05:51 PM
05/31/07 05:51 PM
NW Missouri
princessmegi Offline
Serious Glideritis
princessmegi  Offline
Serious Glideritis

NW Missouri
Teresa, would you mind if I added this info to my site (www.faerieflyers.com)?

"My doctrine is this: that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power to stop, and we do nothing, we make ourselves sharers in the guilt." ~ Anna Sewell, English Novelist
Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: princessmegi] #302595
05/31/07 06:00 PM
05/31/07 06:00 PM
Dancing Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

Absolutely Megi, this is posted freely for anyone to use. I just hope that it helps.

620-704-9109

Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: Dancing] #302597
05/31/07 06:03 PM
05/31/07 06:03 PM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Teresa,
I'll be adding this information to my site, too, if you don't mind smile Thank you very much for taking the time to compile all of this for the glider-world's benefit. We all greatly appreciate it hug2

Suz Enyedy
:bb: Carina & Coobah
Allira & Gizmo :grey:
:grey: Picasso, Trinity Joy & Luna
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: Dancing] #302600
05/31/07 06:05 PM
05/31/07 06:05 PM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
clap Thank you for sharing this information, Teresa.

I know it will be helpful to many glider slaves & they'll have ONE PLACE to look for answers.

You're an angel

Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: minkasmom] #302613
05/31/07 06:30 PM
05/31/07 06:30 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm thinking about getting my two little ones neutered and that did help answer questions. I'm curious about something else though, is it better to get the males caged together neutered together or at different times?

Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: ] #302624
05/31/07 06:41 PM
05/31/07 06:41 PM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
Thank you, Teresa.

Very good information.

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: ] #302629
05/31/07 06:46 PM
05/31/07 06:46 PM
Dancing Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

Crystal. That is personal preference. However, just be sure you are able to handle two cases of the "worst case situations" such as them both needing ecollars. If you are going to be "going it alone" and don't think you will have someone right there to help, I personally would do them one at a time, probably a week apart.

620-704-9109

Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: ValkyrieMome] #302631
05/31/07 06:47 PM
05/31/07 06:47 PM
Albany, NY
RSXTC Offline
Glider Slave
RSXTC  Offline
Glider Slave

Albany, NY
Excellent info! Can we make this a sticky?

Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: ValkyrieMome] #302637
05/31/07 06:49 PM
05/31/07 06:49 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Very nice! Now we can post a link to those Q's. grin

Only things I'd add with the pain meds:
Torbuterol
Butorphanol
and the 3 day warning with the Metacam. If you do end up with a glider with an infection, or a torn incision and have to use it longer than 3 days, it's a good idea to switch to a narcotic pain killer instead of a non steroidal anti-inflammatory because of the risk to the liver.

I've used the top two with good results with a number of gliders as well.

Nice job. smile

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: Xfilefan] #302648
05/31/07 07:01 PM
05/31/07 07:01 PM
Dancing Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

Jen, please explain more about the Butorphanol. Also, I will add/edit about the Metacam however you feel it should be worded.

I never claimed to have all the answers, and definately welcome other's input. I think it is time we have something more complete and up to date to refer people to.

620-704-9109

Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: Dancing] #302683
05/31/07 08:06 PM
05/31/07 08:06 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Butorphanol (also known as Bute but that's more in horse circles) and Torbuterol (Torb)-distinguished from the injectable form you listed, both are an oral narcotic painkiller that may be given about every 4 hours for several weeks if necessary without the associated kidney risks of a non steroidal anti inflammatory drug (NSAID), which Metacam is. Butorphanol also comes in an injectible form, but usually for large animals-as far as I know. Benefits to the Butorphanol and Torbuterol over Metacam also is that Metacam shouldn't be given more than a maximum of twice a day, for 3 days, while the others can be given up to 4-6 times daily for better pain control. However, the narcotic painkillers do not have anti-inflammatory action, which is where the benefit in Metacam is-if inflammation or swelling is a concern it's definitely better. If Metacam alone doesn't control the pain, but swelling is a concern, 2 meds might be needed in the case of a glider going after himself. Without that concern, i.e. for pain management only, the others are less of a risk.

Quote:
I think it is time we have something more complete and up to date to refer people to.

I agree-I was just trying to add and round out the meds info- smile

The only other thing with the wheels is I had one that did strain his incision running on one-watching if you leave it in is a good idea. Mine needed a couple extra days of meds, but that's all. You could tell it bothered him, he pulled the stitch (he had torn himself upon waking) but he didn't SM. It's probably rare, but it can happen if they get too crazy with the thing or use it excessively.

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: Xfilefan] #302712
05/31/07 08:42 PM
05/31/07 08:42 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
They used Butorphonal on Bandit yesterday after his surgery, and sent home Metacam for 3 days (if needed). I discussed the organ issues, and he said because it was only a few days, it would be fine. He seems fine tonight and has not had a dose today. Do you think I should give it anyway or not bother? He is jumping and running around his temp cage (no wheel). Thanks for the info, it sure is helpful!

Mary
Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: pappy1264] #302759
05/31/07 09:29 PM
05/31/07 09:29 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
If he doesn't need it, don't worry about it. Most gliders bounce right back and act as if nothing ever happened. Usually if they haven't gone after it the first 24 hours, they tend not to. If you want to give one more dose for your peace of mind, it won't hurt him, but it's probably not necessary at this point. smile

The gliders that do SM, believe it or not, are really a very, very small percent-it's just that we hear when there's a problem, and usually when there isn't and all is well, we don't hear, so it tends to seem more threatening than it is, although the numbers have increased the past couple of years. Not sure if it's due to breeding/decrease in pain tolerance, more vets performing them without adequate understanding of the animal and procedure, or what-regardless, it's still considered rare.

Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: Xfilefan] #302806
05/31/07 09:56 PM
05/31/07 09:56 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
I think I will hold off, as he seems fine, is playing, eating and the area looks as if nothing ever was done, so I think I will be fine to leave him be (he HATES getting medicated!) I will sleep right next to him like I did last night (I am a very light sleeper) so if he does anything I will know it! Thanks Jen! I was so worried about getting a neuter done (having never had one done) but I am glad it is done now!

Mary
Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: pappy1264] #302826
05/31/07 10:11 PM
05/31/07 10:11 PM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
Mary -
I'm glad it is done now too!

See! All that worry, and Bandit is just playing like normal! Sweet boy didn't even know! (I'm only joshing you - I was the same way with Rocket! It kinda felt anti-climactic after all that worry!)

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: ValkyrieMome] #302860
05/31/07 10:40 PM
05/31/07 10:40 PM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
With Admin approval, this information has now been combined with the previous Sticky's info and is a new Sticky thumb
Neutering FAQ's

thanks thanks thanks Teresa for all your hard work in composing & compiling this information for all of us to learn from and reference to... You're one of the Best! hug2

Suz Enyedy
:bb: Carina & Coobah
Allira & Gizmo :grey:
:grey: Picasso, Trinity Joy & Luna
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: posible answers to FAQ regarding neutering [Re: sugarglidersuz] #302863
05/31/07 10:44 PM
05/31/07 10:44 PM
Long Island, NY
gliderdad79 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
gliderdad79  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Long Island, NY
Yes, thank you Teresa clap

Eddie

In the Tropics somewhere between the port of indecision and southeast of disorder!

"Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people."

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching!

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 374 guests, and 85 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,569 TEXAS
679,073 OHIO
487,151 OKLAHOMA
432,154 UTAH
321,673 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024