Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blind Glider Advice! #333512
07/08/07 06:41 AM
07/08/07 06:41 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I might be taking on an 11 month old blind glider boy. A neighbor of mine has noticed me walking around with my pouch on and approached me yesterday about being a glider owner. The glider was apparently bought for her 6 year old son, I'm not sure of the details as yet but apparently a few months ago there was a "slight" accident involving son and glider and it resulted in the gliders blindness. I haven't met the glider yet, I do not know his condition/how he's fed/kept, she was just wondering "in passing" if I would consider adopting him.

Now she caught me as I was waiting for my taxi so our conversation was cut short which is why I have currently so little information, I will be seeing her again later today(sunday) with some luck and will have more information and can meet him.

My questions for now to you wonderful folk, if all that is wrong with him is the apparently blindness, what special things would be needed to care for him. Would owning 2 males be an issue especially since one is of special needs, they wouldn't be housed together. Would he need a smaller cage? less climbing around etc.

I don't want to take him on if I am not sure I could give him a long and healthy/happy life. Especially as I am fairly new to Glider owning, so hit me with your advice please!!

(Edit amendment) Oh what was mentioned in our short talk were comments like "not friendly, son doesn't like to pet him, and smelly"
Ok I think I covered all the info I do know now!!!

Last edited by GliderHappy; 07/08/07 06:47 AM. Reason: additional information!
Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: ] #333519
07/08/07 08:39 AM
07/08/07 08:39 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would talk to Suz--I know she has pictures of Pika's cage. I believe it was shorter, and there were extra fleece hammocks/shelves in it.

Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: ] #333527
07/08/07 09:35 AM
07/08/07 09:35 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've talked to several people about blind gliders and they seem to compensate very well for their blindness, but since he wasn't born with the disability I'm not sure.

I would definitely do some big "catcher" hammocks so if he were to fall he would have a good chance of landing on one and not the bottom of the cage.

Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: ] #333541
07/08/07 10:30 AM
07/08/07 10:30 AM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
I would think that Suz is the one to talk with.

In reading about Pika - I know that her cage mate was VERY important. I don't think 2 males would be a problem, as long as they were neutered and both accepting.

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: ValkyrieMome] #333550
07/08/07 11:20 AM
07/08/07 11:20 AM
Connecticut
Kitkatt1216 Offline
Glider Slave
Kitkatt1216  Offline
Glider Slave

Connecticut
I'd think a cagemate would be important, too, but you would probably want to neuter so the seeing glider would be less likely to bully the blind male. Plus it sounds like he has already been through to much and it might make life easier.

Katrina
Owned by Murphy and Peanut

**RIP My loves Amunet, MiaKoda, and Kieko**
Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: Kitkatt1216] #333814
07/08/07 05:31 PM
07/08/07 05:31 PM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Blind gliders do very well and learn to accomodate for their handicap quickly. The most important thing is consistency in their environment. Don't make big changes all at once. Do them gradually so the glider can get used to them. So, if/when you bring this glider home, keep the cage set up very close to how it has always been so that he can get used to his new home in a relatively familiar environment at first.
There's a really good thread here in the Special Needs forum that goes over a lot of the information you will need to know: Caring for Blind Gliders. Read it through and then feel free to ask me more questions as they arise. My Pika was blind for much of the time that I had her. She did very well in spite of the blindness.
A companion is definitely important for a blind glider because they will help the blind one get used to any changes that do come along. If they are not neutered yet, I would have them neutered as soon as possible and then introduce them to each other afterwards.
Since the mom has mentioned that the glider is not friendly, and that he smells, you will probably have quite a road ahead of you. He is probably on a poor diet and will need to be checked by a vet to make sure that he doesn't have Hypocalcemia (a.k.a. Hind Leg Paralysis) to further complicate things. I don't want to scare you, but you need to be aware of the possibilities.
Please do call me if I can help or answer questions for you...
440-953-0904 (toll-free 866-399-4476) or cell 440-520-4799.
hug2

Suz Enyedy
:bb: Carina & Coobah
Allira & Gizmo :grey:
:grey: Picasso, Trinity Joy & Luna
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: sugarglidersuz] #333872
07/08/07 06:26 PM
07/08/07 06:26 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you all and especially Suz, you might just very well get a call from me about this. I'm meeting up with her this evening to discuss the little fella and meet him. More info to come!

Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: ] #334247
07/09/07 08:26 AM
07/09/07 08:26 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
You're very welcome. Don't hesitate to call. I'll be at work today, but will be home again this evening thumb Best wishes & please keep us posted smile

Suz Enyedy
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: sugarglidersuz] #334463
07/09/07 02:44 PM
07/09/07 02:44 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well I finally got to meet the little fella who actually doesn't have a name frown , and "the son" James who is apparently now 7 (and wouldn't make it to 8 if he were mine!)

Ok so, the glider is completely blind as far as I can tell and I am still only privilaged to know that it was a "accident when the son was holding him" The child has no respect for little delicate things, likes to grab and squeeze.. and poke. She doesn't discipline him that I could tell with the exception of "don't do that" comments. So I'm only left wondering on "the accident" scenario's. He's quite the out of control young man.

Moving on, she keeps him in an (it looks like a 10 gallon) aquarium with a metal mesh top, he has a hamster wheel - wire, single food bowl with glider pellets from petsmart and a water bowl. No pouch, sleeps in ripped up toilet tissue bedding and has about 2 inches of sawdust in the tank. She's keeping him like a standard rodent setup basically.

Glider is actually a little sweety, he sniffed me and allowed me to pick him up which surprised me since he's apparently quite the biter. Even accepted a small yogie drop treat from my purse stash. He's not "smelly" he smells male and musky, probably from urinating and scenting on the sawdust and then living in it. In all honestly he's just a little stronger smelling than my Johnny's cage bottom is every morning when I take it out to wash it.

Upon inspecting him he doesn't seem too unhealthy, nose and paws were pink, nails to long but that can be fixed easily enough, he seemed alert enough to sounds going on around him - but thats just visual assumptions. Not neutered apparently. Gets orange and apple occasionally thrown into his pellet bowl.

We talked for quite a while, she had no idea how to keep him, was a $50 whim purchase from someone in tennessee and she thought he was cute and her son would like him. Didn't do any research on thier needs or feeding habits, figured he was just like keeping a hamster. Basically just very very uninformed.

I'm picking him up tonight, now I have spoken to my hubby and gained his permission. I'm going to have to keep him in my Johnny's "starter cage" to begin with. The one that came with him on the day I bought him. It's not great it's only 24"x16"x16", but I think it will do just for the time being and during his quarrantine?

I want him FULLY checked over at the vets, what tests are vital right now, I want the works done pretty much and although my vet is fairly knowledgable on gliders he admits he still has a little to learn about them, so I would like to be prepared and go with a list of what I want done and need to know. I am aware that HLP testing is very important but what else do I NEED to have done.

Finally, changing his diet. I do not want him on those store bought pellets. is it ok to just change his diet over, I'm going to try BML since I already feed that currently, or will he need a slow transition period as you have to do in other animals to stop tummy upsets etc?

I honestly cannot keep his housing setup to how he is used to it, he is unfortunatly going to have to relearn a new home, I'm hoping this won't stress him to badly. I am already preparing some scented blankets for him and a couple of no-sew cage pouches, I have a spare bonding pouch and wodent wheel and luckily a brand new water bottle, so he is just about set on the absolute necessities right now. I'll make a few cage toys for him this afternoon, good job I raided walmarts remnant bin the other day!

Once he's been given the health checks and done with his quarrantine I'll see about intoroducing him to Johnny Angel, I assume they will both need to be neutered before this happens? If all goes well I might not have to buy another cage LOL, if not, it's rearranging the furniture time again!

Now he needs a name, he cannot be No-name Glider frown

I really hope I am doing the right thing, I'm still so new at this, it's like going in at the deep end again! I want to give him a happier and healthier home but I am still learning as I go. Beginning to feel like a burden on this website for my informational ignorance!

Thats the update so far, I'm so sorry for all the new questions I am posing, just want to do this right and with no mishaps since he's a very special little man who will probably need lots of care.

-Dianne

Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: ] #334701
07/09/07 07:51 PM
07/09/07 07:51 PM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Dianne,
Right now I am holding my 3 month old grandson, so I can't respond fully, but I will come back on here once his parents get home so I can answer your questions for you. Bless you for taking this poor little guy in - YOU are truly a Glider Angel gangel

Suz Enyedy

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: ] #334767
07/09/07 09:31 PM
07/09/07 09:31 PM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Originally Posted By: GliderHappy
I'm picking him up tonight, now I have spoken to my hubby and gained his permission. I'm going to have to keep him in my Johnny's "starter cage" to begin with. The one that came with him on the day I bought him. It's not great it's only 24"x16"x16", but I think it will do just for the time being and during his quarrantine?
Actually, that will be a good size cage for him to begin with. You will want to make up a few No Sew Shelf Hammocks to place at intervals throughout the cage so that if he falls while exploring he will have a soft landing cloud9

I want him FULLY checked over at the vets, what tests are vital right now, I want the works done pretty much and although my vet is fairly knowledgable on gliders he admits he still has a little to learn about them, so I would like to be prepared and go with a list of what I want done and need to know. I am aware that HLP testing is very important but what else do I NEED to have done.
For starters, he will need a Urinalysis and Fecal Float & Smear plus the routine examination that the vet usually would do. In addition, the vet should examine his eyes thoroughly to see if he can determine the cause of the blindness and whether there's any type of treatment that can be given.

Finally, changing his diet. I do not want him on those store bought pellets. is it ok to just change his diet over, I'm going to try BML since I already feed that currently, or will he need a slow transition period as you have to do in other animals to stop tummy upsets etc?
Since all he's really been getting is pellets, you can go ahead and just switch him over to BML - for the first few days, keep some of the pellets in his cage just so he has something familiar if he wants it, but I suspect that he'll be so thrilled with the variety & options with the BML diet that he'll eschew the pellets entirely.

I honestly cannot keep his housing setup to how he is used to it, he is unfortunatly going to have to relearn a new home, I'm hoping this won't stress him to badly. I am already preparing some scented blankets for him and a couple of no-sew cage pouches, I have a spare bonding pouch and wodent wheel and luckily a brand new water bottle, so he is just about set on the absolute necessities right now. I'll make a few cage toys for him this afternoon, good job I raided walmarts remnant bin the other day!
Based on what his previous housing arrangement has been, you really shouldn't keep his housing setup how he's used to it shakehead It sounds like you'll be giving him a Glider Heaven compared to what he's used to. Again, just put up a series of hammocks to catch him if he falls and he should adapt to the new cage setup quickly.

Once he's been given the health checks and done with his quarrantine I'll see about intoroducing him to Johnny Angel, I assume they will both need to be neutered before this happens? If all goes well I might not have to buy another cage LOL, if not, it's rearranging the furniture time again!
Yes, they will both need to be neutered. I hope they do well together smile

Now he needs a name, he cannot be No-name Glider

I really hope I am doing the right thing, I'm still so new at this, it's like going in at the deep end again! I want to give him a happier and healthier home but I am still learning as I go. Beginning to feel like a burden on this website for my informational ignorance!

Thats the update so far, I'm so sorry for all the new questions I am posing, just want to do this right and with no mishaps since he's a very special little man who will probably need lots of care.
I'm sure you'll come up with a great name for him smile You are definitely doing the right thing for the little guy! We are here for you and you are definitely NOT a burden! Ask as many questions as you need to and call me if you need to hug2 hug2 hug2

Suz Enyedy

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: sugarglidersuz] #334868
07/09/07 11:32 PM
07/09/07 11:32 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dianne - From the sounds of things there is no question that you are absolutely doing the right thing! That little guy will blossom with the care of a glider owner that cares and knows how to take care of him!!! Bless you heart for taking him in. Best wishes and you will come up with the perfect name for that little guy!!!!!

Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: ] #334898
07/10/07 12:04 AM
07/10/07 12:04 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OMG thank you soo much for taking this little guy in!! its not big feat taking in a neglected and abused AND handicapped glider.. This little one is a poster glider for NOT getting a 6 year old a GLIDER.. Honestly, i am NOT going to comment on the family and child that this little glider came from because it makes me SOOO mad!!

everyone here i am SURE Is more than happy to help you out.. I wish i could help more but i do not know much about handicapped gliders.. HOWEVER, if you are in need of some hammocks, i would happily send some over to you! just send me a PM

Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: ] #335041
07/10/07 05:42 AM
07/10/07 05:42 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I brought him home in his first bonding pouch which he seemed to take to quickly. Was sound asleep by the time I had completed the walk home. Managed a small nail clipping session while he was sleeping also, gave in and ordered a nail system off suncoast right after that lol!

BML seemed to be liked, my fingers were cleaned over and over and he discovered the joys of eating corn and squishing peas in his hands! Messy little fella! He really doesn't seem to be the violent/vicious animal he was made out to be at all, he sniffed everything I placed in front of him, licked and enjoyed his foods, didn't try to bite and I let him lick down to the skin which is something I'm only just now letting Johnny Angel do!

He discovered a pouch that I placed low on the bars so it's almost resting on the flooring, clambered right on in and took a nap, and then on waking discovered his fruit dish and water bottle... and the wodent wheel!

I'm going to name him Samson, as in the biblical character who was blinded by the Philistines, I think thats fairly fitting!

He gets his trip to the vets on wednesday, have him booked in for a full works "medical" and I also discovered that he seems to have a small hard knot on his skull directly behind his right ear, it feels completely solid and unmoving so I don't believe its of a fleshy/tissue origin. Something else for the vet to check.
Going to cross my fingers that he gets a semi decent medical report, although I am prepared for any type of bad news, I'm sure we'll be able to get him fixed up eventually.

He'll get his first mealie in the morning, a lot of firsts for young Sam!

Suz, I did indeed make a number of the no-sew shelves, I don't think he'll come to any harm if he does slip and fall there is fleece everywhere LOL! and he even has his own set of monkeys! (more to find in food bowls, on the floor, stuck in the wodent wheel and in pouches *rolls eyes*) a few braided climbing ropes, 3 pouches at various levels and a set of fleece covered pvc tubes to run through and climb over. I didn't put to much in that hangs for now, I kept most of the toys fairly low level to begin with since he's not had the chance to climb bars so far before today.
Thank you so much for the advice, I'm primed and ready to tell my vet what I want done and since he's currently face first in his BML mix I think the diet change went rather well LOL

Ltajchman, Thank you for the encouragement and I think his name suits him! in more ways than one.

LindsayAnnG , hehe you had to meet the child to really understand why some children should not be allowed to own pets of any kind. All I know right now is that the monster they made Sam out to be is not the little angel I have currently sitting in my spare bedroom, I believe he was terrified of James and that was the reason the little fella was taking some rather hefty bites. I could be wrong, but he's been nothing but gentle towards me and being a complete stranger with a totally alien smell I would have expected crabbing or even a bite or two by now.

Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: ] #335053
07/10/07 08:02 AM
07/10/07 08:02 AM
Ft. Pierce, FL
thefotokat Offline
Glider Slave
thefotokat  Offline
Glider Slave

Ft. Pierce, FL
Dianne, I'm so glad to hear you're taking this guy! Suz is the absolute best when it comes to this and I know she'll be here for you through this. You're in good hands and it sounds like your little guy is in your good hands.

Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: thefotokat] #335063
07/10/07 08:34 AM
07/10/07 08:34 AM
Upstate NY
glidergrl1513 Offline
Serious Glideritis
glidergrl1513  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Upstate NY
Dianne, thank you so much for taking this glider in! I don't think it matters that you are new to gliders at all, you are doing a great thing, and we know that you will ask for help if you need it. I completely agree that some children should never have a glider, or any pet for that matter. I have two little cousins, and they both love my gliders to death. One has even done a school report on them. They are not allowed to touch them, not even petting them. I cannot trust them around my gliders, but they mean well. That little boy..way different I know shakehead Samson is going to be much happier with you, and I can tell that he already knows that! He was terrified of that little boy, with good reason, but he seems that he is still willing to trust, and thankfully he has fallen into the right hands thumb

BTW I think Samson is a great name for him

hug2

Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: glidergrl1513] #335088
07/10/07 09:13 AM
07/10/07 09:13 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Dianne,
I'm so glad to hear that the introduction to BML went well - I thought it would laugh He's probably soooooooo excited to have GOOD FOOD!!!
The knot on the back of his head may be part of the same injury that caused the blindness. I suspect that it is probably skull tissue - possibly a broken skull that didn't heal properly - since it is hard and doesn't move cry The vet will be able to determine for sure and may need to do Xrays on him. If he does, then ask for a full-body Xray, too, so that he can check the bones for hypocalcemia problems (low density areas will show up on gliders suffering from calcium deficiency - they appear cloudy on the Xray).
sounds like you have a great cage setup for him heart I'm sure he thinks he's in 7th Heaven now which is why he's not crabby to you at all. From the sounds of it, he was a biter with James because he was trying to defend himself... shakehead Poor little Samson cry I'm so glad he has YOU now heart

Suz Enyedy

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: sugarglidersuz] #335138
07/10/07 10:59 AM
07/10/07 10:59 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll do one last update before the vet trip. I really need to obtain a working camera very soon!
First off... Good lord I am so dense sometimes, I just only now realized you are the no-sew Suz! /bow /bow I couldn't sew a straight line if I tried you are my hero and my gliders thank you! LOL

First night went very well, I was pretty much up and down all night being the worried mum and checking on him every hour. BML, Corn/Peas, Melon and Apple all were gobbled up, he managed just about the full tablespoon of each and a little tiny amount of some veggie relish also - left his carrots, Johnny hates carrots to!

This morning he clambered onto my hand with no prompting and we had the first mealie. Took a moment or two to figure out how to hold it because it was a lively one but Sam stuffed his face with 6 of them before I had to stop giving in to him! he really is a sweetie in nature. He's had a little climb on his bars but doesn't go more than half way up, which in that cage is around 8 inches and our pouch of choice is still the ground floor level one, I placed some small scented blankies in there as of this morning for him so he can start getting used to me, but I don't believe he is going to be as half as difficult to bond with as Johnny is being.

All in all the night went very well, I think he's going to do just fine so long as he has no hidden problems.

Suz, do you have pictures of Pika's cage set up around here somewhere? I would like to see how you have arranged her home around her disability.

Sam says thank you everyone for helping me!

Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: ] #335294
07/10/07 03:09 PM
07/10/07 03:09 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congratulations on the successful start.

I can tell you that I have 4 and 5 year old blind and semi blind gliders who have adapted totally to life without sight. With enough love any creature can adapt to life without sight in captivity. I commend you on the commitment a special needs pet require.

Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: ] #335601
07/10/07 09:10 PM
07/10/07 09:10 PM
Manitowoc, WI
BeckiT Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
BeckiT  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Manitowoc, WI
Dianne - here's the post with how Pika's cage was set up wink

Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: BeckiT] #335724
07/10/07 11:05 PM
07/10/07 11:05 PM
Maryland
Holly1221 Offline
Glider Slave
Holly1221  Offline
Glider Slave

Maryland
Originally Posted By: gliderhappy
(and wouldn't make it to 8 if he were mine!)

[font:century gothic]HEAR HEAR !
your little Sam is probly so happy to be away from that awful child. no doubt about it, you definitely did the right thing ! i hope his vet visit tomorrow goes well. i enjoy hearing more things about this little 1 as he grows/learns what it means to be a glider. hug2 to you, your REALLY deserve it ![/font]

Last edited by Holly1221; 07/10/07 11:06 PM. Reason: fix quote tags

Holly & Jeff heart
Misos Phoenix Keegan Knuckles // Asa Etienne Kyrian // Cheyenne Peyton Godiva

RIP my sweet gangel babies, mommy loves you!
Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: Holly1221] #336823
07/12/07 08:52 AM
07/12/07 08:52 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Thanks for sharing about Samson's progress - he's doing great! And so are you!!! hug2
Sorry it's been a couple of days since I replied, but my grandson is in town cloud9 so I'm WAY behind on my reading here on GC shakehead The thread Becki directed you to does have the pix of Pika's cage set-up... but I'll post them here for you, too thumb

I'm so glad you find the No Sew stuff helpful - it was a brainstorm that came to me in the middle of the night once laugh Since then, lots of people have come up with great ideas to share on how to make more No Sew stuff for their gliders thumb

Suz Enyedy

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: sugarglidersuz] #340598
07/16/07 11:06 PM
07/16/07 11:06 PM

D
dquaife
Unregistered
dquaife
Unregistered
D

How is Mr. Sam doing?

Daniel

Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: ] #342492
07/19/07 01:36 AM
07/19/07 01:36 AM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
I was just wondering the same thing. How is everything going with Samson? Also, has he had his vet check yet?
I sure hope all is ok, and your just busy keeping up with your new little one.
Thank You for taking him into your life! Like Suz said
Your a true Glider Angel! For someone who is just new to the suggie world, I sure can say, your a natural!!!! Good Luck and I'm looking forward to some updates, and pics.... heart

Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: LSardou] #345415
07/23/07 05:18 PM
07/23/07 05:18 PM

D
dquaife
Unregistered
dquaife
Unregistered
D

Has anyone heard from Dianne how Samson is doing? I have had this little guy on my mind. Any updates?

Daniel

Re: Blind Glider Advice! [Re: ] #349120
07/28/07 07:24 PM
07/28/07 07:24 PM

K
kaylakala
Unregistered
kaylakala
Unregistered
K

Wow! I'm so happy this little guy found you. I love the name too. This story gave me goose bumps!
Cangrats and I can't wait to hear about the vet visit!

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 379 guests, and 83 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,551 TEXAS
679,068 OHIO
487,134 OKLAHOMA
432,138 UTAH
321,663 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024