Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 #437729
12/19/07 04:18 PM
12/19/07 04:18 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
Read Part I

Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #437933
12/19/07 10:45 PM
12/19/07 10:45 PM

S
Squeaky
Unregistered
Squeaky
Unregistered
S

Well... we did all we could, but it passed.
Won't go into effect until December 26th, but they did confirm what I've been told.
Technically, you have to have an exotics permit to own sugar gliders. If you don't you can be fined or the animals seized. Once the ban passes, they claim they'll give people time to rehome them, but if they're not rehomed, they'll be seized.
They also said that it's safe to go to St. Paul vets but I wouldn't trust that too much.

There's a whole lot more I can say about the fine details of the meeting but I don't even want to think about it right now.

So that's what I know.

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: ] #437936
12/19/07 11:02 PM
12/19/07 11:02 PM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
The video is not up yet...but once it is available it will be at http://www.stpaul.gov/council/mas/council/2007/ under agenda. It was item number 38. Bill Stephensen talked...then us ladies...then some clown from Animal Ark talked...and I was very mad they let someone FOR the ban talk both before and after us. Not fair at all.

They cut off Krissa for talking on other animals...then the AA clown after us was focusing on nothing other that past "trendy" pets. They cut him off...but he still conviently flipped through all the pictures. Rude.

Some of the first words he spoke were Glider University...and I could just see Brenda gag when these words came out of his mouth.

They want to stop the animals becuse of poor care and mis-knowledge...this guy shoveled false knowledge out there! Look at the cage size he found. Sick. And they grow to be a foot long? Last I checked mine fit in my hand. Hmmm. So when was a long tail an issues...cuz my cats and lizzard all have long tails.

Watch Star Trib for another article...someone was there and did take down out names and get some comments. I told them to get in contact with Priscilla Price for an interview and better info as she will willingly provide it.

What a day. Tequila Sunrise tonight to celebrate our bravery of attempting our best with legislature! Yuck!

PS...one person was gone today...but as for the vote it was 6 for and 0 against...it will very likely pass next week when the final meeting takes place.

Last edited by cinnamonstix; 12/19/07 11:03 PM.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru
Tortoise: Vork
Cats: Scooby, Swiper, Zero, Dinah & Sykes
Suggies: Meeko, Willow & Nemo; Rei, Rafiki & Rajah; Opal, Lily & Link; Tael, Tatl & Navi; Kristoff Krabbs & Crabby Patty
:rbridge: Fern, Cjarsa, Syfka, Icarus, Ivy, Howie & Gracie

www.cinnamonstix-n-sugar.com
Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: cinnamonstix] #437966
12/20/07 12:16 AM
12/20/07 12:16 AM

B
bingos_mom
Unregistered
bingos_mom
Unregistered
B

That is awful!! I hope they won't make it difficult for you to get the permits to keep your babies. (If worse comes to worse) Prayers with you all!

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: ] #437974
12/20/07 12:32 AM
12/20/07 12:32 AM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
No, they are talking an out right ban. Supposedly you are supposed to have a permit now...they are banning ownership and sales all together. This gives owners 30 days to get rid of their pets...otherwise if someone reports them...animal control will take them away!

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru
Suggies: Meeko, Willow & Nemo; Rei, Rafiki & Rajah; Opal, Lily & Link; Tael, Tatl & Navi; Kristoff Krabbs & Crabby Patty

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: cinnamonstix] #437982
12/20/07 12:51 AM
12/20/07 12:51 AM

K
kenya
Unregistered
kenya
Unregistered
K

how will anyone even know you have them???what are they gonna do? go door to door and inspect every household??THEY CANT DO THAT!!!!thats stupid

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: ] #437988
12/20/07 01:03 AM
12/20/07 01:03 AM

S
Squeaky
Unregistered
Squeaky
Unregistered
S

Animal Control knows of certain people with them (and is not granting amnesty either), so those people could be sought out and then if someone repoets their neighbor/friend/relative/etc. , or something along those lines, Animal Control will be a comin' by.

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: ] #438009
12/20/07 01:52 AM
12/20/07 01:52 AM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
Video is up!

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: cinnamonstix] #438090
12/20/07 09:49 AM
12/20/07 09:49 AM

M
magilarilla
Unregistered
magilarilla
Unregistered
M

Last night was truly sickening. To hear "Glider University is the number one respected rescue site concerning sugar gliders"...where was this guy getting his information?!! And yup, like Gwen said, I totally got cut off speaking about how do you choose to ban gliders and not other animals, but this guys entire speech was based on the slippery slope theory! Plus the animals he brought up had health hazards...tiny turtles with their salmonella, baby cameins (sp) who can grow big and vicious, plus others that he was only allowed to show pictures of (the big cheater!). He showed pictures of very small cages saying that they were what the local breeders approve of and even showed a slide saying that the same breeders approve of Cage Clean and some magic smell eater spray to keep down scents. Where in the world did he get this info from?!!

One thing I really want to know though is who in the world ruined this for us 1 1/2 years ago by selling gliders at some St. Paul Convention? GRRRRR.

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: ] #438133
12/20/07 11:41 AM
12/20/07 11:41 AM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
Yeah! I was so upset afterwards. But at least we know what their arguments are. If they go after a ban in other cities or the state, we'll be more prepared...

Edited to add - OMG! I watched part of that - didn't want to get to ticked off again so I didn't watch the whole thing - but OMG! That camera added like 75lbs to me!! I am so fat in that video!!! roflmao

Last edited by Usha77; 12/20/07 11:50 AM.

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove
Gliders: Eugene, Sandy, Seri; Bobbi, Spice; Star, Squiddi; Pearl, Pip; Petrie; Jimny, Pinocchio; Anna & Elsa
Dogs: Nacho & Dory
RIP my glider angels: Nynaeve, Poppy, Lan, Toffee, Zoey, Tika & Tas

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: Usha77] #438160
12/20/07 12:22 PM
12/20/07 12:22 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
Star Tribune article (last half of the article is about the ban): http://www.startribune.com/local/stpaul/12647406.html

Gwen & Krissa were quoted and named - but I wasn't... frown hehehe

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove
Gliders: Eugene, Sandy, Seri; Bobbi, Spice; Star, Squiddi; Pearl, Pip; Petrie; Jimny, Pinocchio; Anna & Elsa

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: Usha77] #438166
12/20/07 12:30 PM
12/20/07 12:30 PM

M
magilarilla
Unregistered
magilarilla
Unregistered
M

Yeah, I saw that and felt like it was locking the gate after the cows had already gotten out. Odd little snibbet of an article, isn't it now?

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: ] #438332
12/20/07 06:34 PM
12/20/07 06:34 PM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
Going to read...but the camera...god I know...I was talking to Dani last night...my chest is ridiculous...I am all chest in the video...good god! I complained PLEANTY to her about my gigantrons....eeek! No good!

***I really hoped for more from the article. I hope thay contact Priscilla!

Last edited by cinnamonstix; 12/20/07 06:36 PM. Reason: done reading

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: cinnamonstix] #440778
12/28/07 04:13 PM
12/28/07 04:13 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
Just so's y'all know:

http://www.startribune.com/local/stpaul/12839087.html

They were banned. The vote was 6-1...

Our buddy Thune voted against. He was such a nice, caring, understanding guy! http://www.stpaul.gov/council/wards/ward2.html

But Gwen got her picture in the paper (along with her Meeko!)

And:
YAY!!! They mentioned me in the Pioneer Press article!!!

http://www.twincities.com/ci_7816229?IAD...;nclick_check=1

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: Usha77] #440782
12/28/07 04:23 PM
12/28/07 04:23 PM

Z
Zucker
Unregistered
Zucker
Unregistered
Z

I can't believe these people! He compared a TIGER to a sugar glider. When was the last time a sugar glider mauled a person? Try never. And yes, there are some bad owner, who don't do research before they buy them, but the same thing goes with dogs. And people abuse dogs, and cats. And if they think taking away peoples gliders would be sick! These suggies have formed strong bonds with their owners, and taking them away would probably make them depressed. And what are they going to do once they have them? Release them into the wild? Let them get eaten? That'd be so much better for them than letting them have loving owners. (Sarcasm.)

ARRRRRRRRG! I makes me so mad!

And Glider University is one of the worst glider sites!

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: ] #440785
12/28/07 04:26 PM
12/28/07 04:26 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
Yep - pretty sad all the way around. shakehead

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: Usha77] #440949
12/28/07 11:04 PM
12/28/07 11:04 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
OMG! I just called Animal Emergency Clinic in St. Paul and this is how the basic conversation went (my words are in purple, the woman on the other end of the line’s are in red):

“I was just wondering if you guys can still treat Sugar Gliders.”

“Why wouldn’t we?”

“Because their banned in St. Paul?”

“Hold on”

Holding

“Well, I don’t think they’re banned yet, they were trying to pass it. So we can still see them.”

“No, it passed. They’re banned”

“Oh, well, there’s a lot of good reasons that Sugar Gliders don’t make great pets. They’re really hard to care for and they just don’t do well.”

“Well, I’ve brought mine in a few times…and I want to know if I can still bring them in if I have to.”

“I don’t know. Just call before you bring them in, I guess, and see if it’s okay.”

Ugh! mad

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: Usha77] #440953
12/28/07 11:10 PM
12/28/07 11:10 PM

S
Squeaky
Unregistered
Squeaky
Unregistered
S

That's kind of upsetting. I guess now I need a back-up Emergency vet... which is ridiculous.

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: ] #440957
12/28/07 11:16 PM
12/28/07 11:16 PM
Missouri
tammyangel Offline
Glider Slave
tammyangel  Offline
Glider Slave

Missouri
WEll thats not good why is a banned animal in one part of minesota a problem when their still legal elsewhere that really isnt a good thing .I cant believe that they dont see that dogs and cats are treated the same way and dumped just like the trash are they going to band them too .And as with any animal they all take alot of care .And some have to have special needs but that doesnt make them not a good pet.If they were to outlaw them everywhere theyd have a boycott on their hands i sure wont give mine up without a fight .

Having Faith and Hope that some day soon.That all the world will come to see that all of gods babies deserve love and affection.

gangel My little three precious angels :rbridge:

http://suggieshack.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=login

Mom to some really spoiled little ones.

:rtmo:
:leu:
:grey:

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: tammyangel] #440980
12/28/07 11:59 PM
12/28/07 11:59 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
Well, they have a 2nd site in Oakdale, hopefully they will see them, if the one in St. Paul won't... dunno

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: Usha77] #440999
12/29/07 12:18 AM
12/29/07 12:18 AM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
Dr Hedges does emergency...rember Dani...from your wellness check and when we brough in hogwart (Zero) to get his face looked at cuz he had that big ol nasty on his face? Yeah...New Brighton does Emergency.

Best to contact the city and see...but I think passing through animals are supposed to be fine...

Jan 1st 2009 (yes...2009...NOT 2008!) gliders will have to be permitted in Mpls. I found this info online. They are not illegal...but you will have to have a permit to keep them without issue.

As for my picture of my Meeko baby and I...here is what it looked like. I am attaching it below since it is all gone. My little guy has gotten so big! He was OOP 4-22-07 and from GliderLove.

Attached Files
Meeko & Mommy.JPG (42 downloads)
Meeko and Mommy...picture courtesy of Star Tribune...photo shoot with me and my little man at my Apt!

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: cinnamonstix] #441001
12/29/07 12:22 AM
12/29/07 12:22 AM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
Anyone...if anyone is UP to it...how would we propose to ST Paul to legalize ownership with permit required...but ban all sales? Would be worth a shot...I know they just passed the ban...or maybe they could look into grandfathering in any glider owners...dunno. Thoughts on this are welcomed.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: cinnamonstix] #441103
12/29/07 04:36 AM
12/29/07 04:36 AM

S
Squeaky
Unregistered
Squeaky
Unregistered
S

I don't remember these things. I'm just worried that New Brighton will charge even more as an emergency vet than a plain old emergency vet, plus it's farther away.

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: ] #441115
12/29/07 07:11 AM
12/29/07 07:11 AM

K
Kats
Unregistered
Kats
Unregistered
K

Ok ladies you did a wonderful job. Please take what I say with a grain of salt it's only meant to help. I've taken on town's and won before you have to be methodical not emotional. The facts from the CDC and the Australian permit were excellent that is what these people want. First you shouldn't have gone as a group this way one of you could have rebutted what was said after the other side had their say. You need facts, petitions are great but facts are better.

In the beginning it appeared that one man was on your side but you lost him somewhere you need meticulous notes and if they start interupting you can ask for the clock to be stopped. What you're going to say should have visuals that's what the guy after you did he put imprints in their minds and reminded them of past things that's where a second person would have come in handy to remind them these are not trendy pets and have been in the US for years. As far as NYC banning them it's only the city and the city has a ban on a lot of animals due to it's overpopulated areas and small living areas. It has nothing to do with them being hazardous to society so that arguement could've been fought because that seemed to weigh heavy that hey if NYC banned them then they must be bad. Well lots of animals are banned in NYC so that's not neccesarily the case.

I loved your personal stories about your pets but seriously they looked at you guys like wonderful and knowledgeable owners but nothing more than a minor percentage of what's out there. You have to figure out the arguement against having them to be able to fight for the right to have them and have more facts. Your notes should include solid concrete facts, visuals, and be committed to memory and read like a speech that's what these people know.

Now I know it's too late now but if they did it there then there's no saying it won't happen in another town. Next time go there with letters from reputable breeders showing how they trace lineage and that the gliders being sold have 10+ years in this country, your CDC notes were excellent keep those, if you find something someone is saying that you need to rebute then take notes on top of your papers and address those first before they leave your memory. Why did it take them 2 weeks to catch a glider? There was a great arguement missed. It took them that long because that glider was under a great deal of stress and scared and in the process it didn't endanger anyone or harm anything. Your arguements about all animals needing cleaning was great but needed more elaboration. Like how much cleaning, feeding, playing and then you could show that it needed less attention then say a dog which I know I have to walk mine at least 6 times a day which makes up for over an hour of my day just walking not including feeding and brushing him where a glider may take on a cleaning day 45 minutes with feeding counting play time it would be more but although I walk my dog I do play with him for what seems like hours outside of walking him so if you do play with them for an hour that's still less care time than a dog.

All animals have different diet requirements if you had maybe brought that out more saying this animal requires this and that animal requires that then maybe their diet wouldn't seem so far fetched to someone not animal savy. Anything that needed more elaboration than time would allow you should've had flyers and just skimmed the surface of what the flyers were about and let them read the facts. The more facts and less emotion you can give them that's what will win.

I commend you all on what you did these are just some pointers should you ever have to do this again. First and foremost always find out what the opposition is thinking go to anti-glider sites and figure out the fight so you can counter anything they have to say. Secondly always have someone in the wings in case there's opposition (which 9 times out of 10 there is) this way any ridiculous things they say can be countered. Sadly it's a game they play and the right person doesn't always win. Now keep in mind I kept hearing about that licensing thing is that for the whole state or just that area? If it's for the whole state then I would go and get your licenses in order because don't believe for one moment that someone isn't looking into that right now. I went to another state to help a friend fight her town when they wanted to ban Siberian Huskies a complete other state. Gave my name and address and lo and behold animal control showed up looking for my license for my dog 2 weeks later. Thankfully all my ducks were in a row and I had it but I'm worried for you 3 if you need licenses you might have someone at your door so please find out what you need to do and get them if it's a law for the state.

Remember again I can't emphasize this enough those 15 minutes are YOURS not thiers so when they begin to speak ask them to stop the clock you are allowed to do that but they will not tell you. Remember they have their own agenda's and some realize that by cutting into your time that you won't have enough time to touch on all your bases and also that they may slip you up and get you to forget what you were saying. We have an old lady here who goes to nearly every meeting for one reason or another and man if they say 1 word she yells stop the clock and boom off it goes. She's funny to watch but man I learned a ton from her. She usually gets her way too but she said to me once it took her years of screwing up to get it right. It also sometimes makes you stronger if when you get up there that you remember these people work for you and are paid for by you so when they kept referring to the money animal control has to spend that's your money they are talking about not theirs. Heck if you have to do it again tell me and if it's at a time where I can afford to I'll come and help. You ladies are to be applauded though it's not easy getting up there and I'm sure all your nerves were shot doing it.

If you are going to try and push for them allowing licensing I have a thought. The concern there seemed to be the cost for animal control to go check every house. What if you propose that instead of having animal control check it out that each person who applies for a license needs proof of adequete caging (a receipt), and good health of the glider (a letter from a vet). This way the cost arguement is gone if the owners are made to provide all that is needed. Every year could be a new licensing and a new letter from the vet that either the animal is healthy or under the care of the vet and being properly treated whatever the case may be. Now here would be the kicker that they would love they could charge for the license nothing hefty but with enough people doing it then it would increase revenue for the city. Now from animal controls arguement that people just won't get the licenses well here's the counter animal control once aware of unlicensed ownership gives the owners 30 days to comply and get a license failure to do so would incur a fine and removal of said animal. Now again making revenue for them either way. Now is it perfect no we'd like to own our pets for free without giving the government more money but there has to be an incentive there for them to want to go along with it and that incentive is usually cash.

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: ] #441186
12/29/07 01:05 PM
12/29/07 01:05 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
Very good pointers. Thank you!

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: Usha77] #442793
12/31/07 10:55 PM
12/31/07 10:55 PM
Cornersville TN I'M HOME :)
cyndiekb Offline
Serious Glideritis
cyndiekb  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Cornersville TN I'M HOME :)
I just got this email from a friend

Quote:
i don't know if you heard but St Paul Minnesota just banned the owning of sugar gliders. there reasons are they smell bad make a lot of noise and require too much care.

My reply

...and you HAVE met my HUMAN KIDS right!?!

Well they could say the same for some children but that doesn't make us want them any less. It is all in the Parents ability to DO RIGHT by their babies fur or skin. The law doesn't make life any better for the the gliders and that is what they need. Laws to make their life BETTER. We need t push for minimum standards so these bans will not be the only option the towns think they have.

cyndiekb

I heart & miss you HALEY

My runaways 4/04 Lilo, 5/04 Dash & Angel

angel Sprite Says GO STEALTH!! at
AtticWorx
Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: cyndiekb] #442811
12/31/07 11:17 PM
12/31/07 11:17 PM
SE Minnesota..
GliderLove Offline
Glider Addict
GliderLove  Offline
Glider Addict

SE Minnesota..
lol..your reply is too funny. This banning on suggies in St. Paul is just absurd. I personally think ferrets are far more smellier, and require more care in many ways. But that's just my .02

Happy New Year! dance

Cindy
Mom to
Jae, Ashton, Briannah, Nevaeh & Addy

& all my fuzzies!
Breeder of Leu's, Mosaics, wfb, and standard grey's.
Owner of www.MySugarAddiction.com

:rtmo: :leu:

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: GliderLove] #443722
01/02/08 02:33 PM
01/02/08 02:33 PM

M
magilarilla
Unregistered
magilarilla
Unregistered
M

Contrary to how all the newspaper articles have made it sound, in the meeting, I felt like the banning was due to animal welfare. As in "oh how can we make sure people take care of their gliders?". How about the same way you make sure people take care of any other animal?

Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: ] #443738
01/02/08 03:02 PM
01/02/08 03:02 PM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
That's the way I read it Krissa - it was because they are "high needs" animals, and it couldn't be guaranteed that people would care for them properly.

Wow - guess they'll be banning all pets now, right? Since, the same can be said of any pet. Oh, and kids. Oh, and anyone with a handicap of any kind. Oh, and the elderly. Come to think of it... I have many needs myself. That pesky eating thing ... food and shelter. Darnit! Guess I'm banned, too!

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: St. Paul's pet ban Part 2 [Re: ValkyrieMome] #445111
01/04/08 12:53 PM
01/04/08 12:53 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
And now a Wonderful Letter to the Editor from Star Tribune...

http://www.startribune.com/opinion/letters/12960216.html

Thank you, Jack! You rock! wink

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 155 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,547 TEXAS
679,062 OHIO
487,124 OKLAHOMA
432,131 UTAH
321,659 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024