Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Raising Our Maisie #489551
02/28/08 03:16 AM
02/28/08 03:16 AM

L
lab123
Unregistered
lab123
Unregistered
L

I will be updating from this thread, http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=488823#Post488823

Now, for everyone that has been keeping up, just picked up on this situation and everyone that attended my birthday party this weekend...

Saturday, February 23, 2008: We played the "What Does That Sugar Glider Weight?" game and Maisie weighed 30 grams. This is also the day that Denise made one of the hardest decisions of her life with gliders, Maisie was pulled from Minka. Angela, Sharon and I all could not wait till our time to babysit and then feed Maisie all day and night long.

Sunday, February 24, 2008: Denise decided to give a beautiful and precious soul to me. Maisie is now my baby. I officially started keeping a log of what time Maisie eats, how much I feed her and what she voids. She eats every 2 1/2 hours, .5 cc most of the time, poops most of the times she is stimulated and i realize that she is peeing when stimulated, later that night. I have on a sports bra with a shelf tank top on top of my bra. Maisie stays in my tank top unless she is eating. I talked to Sus around noon and found out just how often Maisie needs to eat, how often Maisie needs to be stimulated, how to clean the discarded food off of her fur, and how to set up a joey incubator and the perfect temp. Denise and I go shopping this afternoon to purchase the items I need to complete my emergency/natural disaster kit and the items I need for Maisie's nursery. Denise and I also cut out and sew up some extra soft fleece pouches for Maisie.

Monday, February 25, 2008: Maisie eats 8 times, every three hours, takes .5 cc to 1.0 cc, poops 6 times and pees all 8 times. Maisie's incubator is not warm enough. Denise and I adjust the towels for about the 4th time. Scott babysits Maisie for about an hour while I get a shower.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008: Maisie eats 8 times, every three hours, takes .8 cc to 1.0 cc, poops 6 times and pees all 8 times. Maisie's incubator is almost warm enough, 85 just is not warm enough for my "daisy head Maisie" (does anyone else remember this show on Nickelodeon, from about 10 years ago?), it has to get to 95 before I'll begin to think about putting her in there. I adjust and adjust some more. Scott babysits Maisie while I get a shower. I think he is falling in love with Maisie. She was in her pouch, in his hand, he was rubbing her chest and tummy, she was asleep with all four in the air and he had the biggest grin on his face.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008: Maisie eats 8 times, ever three hours, takes .8 cc to 1.0 cc, poops 7 times and pees all 8 times. After I adjust Maisie's incubator 4 more times, it is at 98 degrees. Even though I clean Maisie with the Cottonelle wipes, her fur under her chin, neck and top of her chest is kinda matted together. I remember a brand new fingernail brush that I got in the Valentine's basket from Scott this year. After I feed Maisie and wipe her clean, she holds her head back for the cleaning and the brushing. Her fur looks alot better since I started brushing it.

I'll post again tomorrow or Friday.

Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: ] #489576
02/28/08 07:23 AM
02/28/08 07:23 AM

V
Vickirs
Unregistered
Vickirs
Unregistered
V

You're great, thanks so much for the update - I know I'll keep watching for more!

Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: ] #489591
02/28/08 08:01 AM
02/28/08 08:01 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Leigh,
Thank you for posting the update with the daily log hug2 I feel so much better after reading how well she's progressing heart God Bless You for taking her in and caring for her so well hug2 hug2 hug2
Have you been able to get her daily weight? If so, please keep track of it for the Joey Development Study - it would be invaluable information to have!

Suz Enyedy
:bb: Carina & Coobah
Allira & Gizmo :grey:
:grey: Picasso, Trinity Joy & Luna
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: sugarglidersuz] #489600
02/28/08 08:35 AM
02/28/08 08:35 AM

L
lab123
Unregistered
lab123
Unregistered
L

Oh yea, I did check her weight yesterday, she is still 30 grams. I talked to Denise about checking her weight daily and she suggested that I not check it daily, because IF Maisie lost a gram, I would blame myself and she would be correct in her thought. BUT, I did find the Joey Development Study last night and was not sure if Maisie would be a candidate for that study. I can start checking her weight daily and logging anything else that I need to for your study. I will re-read all of that information and wait for your post.

THANK YOU SUZ, thank you for answering your phone to a number that you did not recognize. Thank you for answering all of my questions quickly and completely, I did not have to re-ask questions because I did not understand completely what you were saying, i just had to write faster. Thank you for letting me know that you are there for Maisie and I, IF we need you. Thank you for all that you do for the glider community. You are a true angel.

Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: ] #489604
02/28/08 08:48 AM
02/28/08 08:48 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Yes, I would still like to have her data for the study even though you don't have the data from the first 3 weeks. Just enter the data that you DO have smile My plan is that when I compile the data for each "Day OOP" then I will notate how many gliders' data was used for each one. That way, the numbers for days without data for some gliders will not skew the rest of the data.
And, you're very welcome hug2 I'm glad I was able to help out a bit. I know that I sometimes talk too fast and that you were just asking for repeats so you could take notes laugh

Suz Enyedy
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: ] #489709
02/28/08 11:42 AM
02/28/08 11:42 AM

S
SandSmammas
Unregistered
SandSmammas
Unregistered
S

Leigh, I am Denise's friend from Indy. I met with her on Monday for dinner when she strolled through town on her way home. I just wanted to personally thank you for what you are doing. You are truly an amazing person for how you have helped both her, and your beautiful little girl Maisie. Denise knows that she is in the right hands and from what I can read above, I know it in my heart too! I hope to meet you one day as I feel like I know so much about you already from Denise. There is a special place in my heart for Denise and she knows that. She is like my Bourbon. Always there to help her little learning soul (ME!)

You are a good friend and a darn good joey mom. I am glad to hear that you got a 2 in 1 with Maisie....the joey you always wanted and a little suggie from the infamous "M" crew! Congrats on everything and I am looking forward to reading all your updates everyday to hear all progress on the beautiful little girl!

Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: ] #489796
02/28/08 01:28 PM
02/28/08 01:28 PM

L
lab123
Unregistered
lab123
Unregistered
L

Hi Sam, Denise told me that she unloaded on you Monday afternoon. I am glad that you were there to listen to her and comfort her. Denise has broken the candle in two and has been burning it from all four ends.

Maisie is not my first "M Baby", she is my third. Magic was from Minka and Mojo's first liter. He and his liter mate, sister, were named for a cat from the show "Kats", Magical Mystical Mr. Mistopheles (sp). Magic's sister's name is Mystical. Denise said they would show her a body part and before she could get the camera turned on, POOF, they would magically disappear. Merridoc is from another liter of Minka and Mojo's. Merridoc's name came from "The Lord Of The Rings".

Vicki, thank you for answering the phone Sunday morning when she was in the middle of making her decision. She needed someone other than everyone here to listen to her and you were there. You know that Maisie is "Our Maisie". Maisie is everyone that offered to take her and hand raise her, everyone that has said a prayer and sent positive energy to her, everyone that is helping with any information, Maisie is the glider communities glider. I am just blessed to be her human mom.

Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: ] #489804
02/28/08 01:39 PM
02/28/08 01:39 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
I just wanted to say THANK YOU for taking Maisie and loving her for Denise. You are a god send for both Denise and Maisie. Much love, luck, and blessings to you and all that you do for these little angles.

Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: ] #489806
02/28/08 01:41 PM
02/28/08 01:41 PM
Tennessee
Izzyandrileysmom Offline
Glider Guardian
Izzyandrileysmom  Offline
Glider Guardian

Tennessee
Leigh..I sure am glad you got maisie...cuz I got Magnolia...and with some "help" my card playing skills were much better last night...she kept popping in and out of my bra as to say..."play that one mom"...She was the hit of the party and soo much fun....

I can't wait until Maisie gets bigger and I can come out for a "play date" with her...she is just so precious....
I am keeping my thoughts and prayers coming your way....
Give maisie a big kiss on her little head from her "other mom".
S

Sharon
Slave to:
1 hubby
9 gliders...Riley, Joey, Juniper, Linus, Romeo, Juliet, Cole and Magnolia (who shares my birthday!)
3 cats....Smokey, Olivia (Ibby) and Tucker
RIP...Talouse, Grayer, Midnight, Kit Kat, Izzy and Jenna, Phoebe :rbridge: Wait at the Ranibow Bridge for mommy and daddy.
Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: Izzyandrileysmom] #489868
02/28/08 02:52 PM
02/28/08 02:52 PM

L
lab123
Unregistered
lab123
Unregistered
L

OH MY GOODNESS, I JUST WEIGHED MAISIE, SHE WEIGHS 32 GRAMS.

Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: Izzyandrileysmom] #489869
02/28/08 02:53 PM
02/28/08 02:53 PM

V
Vickirs
Unregistered
Vickirs
Unregistered
V

Leigh, I'm just glad I could be there for her - lord knows I turn to her for help often enough - I didn't do much, just listened and offered my opinion. I've had a special interest in Maisie because I was on IM with Denise when she was trying to pick out a name for her and I picked out the name Maisie from the list she was thinking about - so there ya go - kind of a godmother type thing!
I'll be watching her grow just like everyone else-I know you'll both do great.

Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: ] #490128
02/28/08 07:22 PM
02/28/08 07:22 PM

B
bdeese
Unregistered
bdeese
Unregistered
B

Leigh, You are doing a great job with her!
You are a godsend!

Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: ] #490224
02/28/08 08:27 PM
02/28/08 08:27 PM
Gallatin, TN (near Nashville)
tngliderlover Offline
Glider Lover
tngliderlover  Offline
Glider Lover

Aw Leigh, you're such a great mommie to Maisie! Thanks for the updates.
Sharon, it's heartwarming to hear that Magnolia and you have bonded so well...right from the start!
"All's well that ends well". I love you ladies!

~Lynn~
Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: tngliderlover] #490474
02/29/08 12:59 AM
02/29/08 12:59 AM

L
lab123
Unregistered
lab123
Unregistered
L

Linda, Thank you for the self esteme boost, thank you for reading and caring.

Sharon, I'll tell you like I tell Denise, almost on a daily basis, "WHAT IS MEANT TO BE, WILL BE, THERE IS NO NEED IN FIGHTING IT, EITHER WAY." This is how GOD had it planned all along.

Vicki, I was on the phone with Denise when she was going through the baby name book, too.

Barbara, Thanks for the words of confidence. I sure feel the prayers and positive energy being sent to me and Maisie.

Lynn, Thankee. I LOVE YA.

Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: ] #490533
02/29/08 08:23 AM
02/29/08 08:23 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Originally Posted By: lab123
OH MY GOODNESS, I JUST WEIGHED MAISIE, SHE WEIGHS 32 GRAMS.
Terrific news! She's obviously thriving with you heart

Suz Enyedy

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: sugarglidersuz] #490552
02/29/08 09:44 AM
02/29/08 09:44 AM
Dayton, Ohio
C
CharmedSuggies Offline
Glider Addict
CharmedSuggies  Offline
Glider Addict
C

Dayton, Ohio
Leigh, sweetie you are doing an awesome job with that sweet little girl! She is lucky to have you and its great to hear she has gained some weight! I will send prayers your way for you and Maisie hug2

Melissa & Aaron

Brat Pack
Roxy, Eddie, Lily :bb:

Crabby Crew
Brutus Theodore, Hugo Bug, Lulu :wfb: :leu:

Akeesha, Orion & Niko :rtmo:

SFS
Bella Belle mlove

Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: CharmedSuggies] #490635
02/29/08 11:58 AM
02/29/08 11:58 AM

S
SandSmammas
Unregistered
SandSmammas
Unregistered
S

Awww..that is great that Maisie is gaining weight! Looks like someone is pretty hungry! Glad to hear that she is doing so well and can't wait to hear the latest update!

Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: ] #490708
02/29/08 01:08 PM
02/29/08 01:08 PM

L
lab123
Unregistered
lab123
Unregistered
L

Thursday, February, 28, 2008: Maisie ate 8 times, every three hours, 1.0 cc all 8 times, pooped 7 times and peed all 8 times. She weighed 32 grams (whooo hooo).

Around noon, Maisie decided that she was going to do a little exploring inside my sweatshirt. At first, I was a little scared/confused. I would let her explore for about 10 minutes, then I would place her back in my tank top. She kept on wiggling back out and exploring more. I continued to touch/check on her every 10 minutes. After an hour and a half, she started making the same moise (noise) that she made on Friday when she was calling for her mama. I gently picked her up, she quieted down immediately, I placed her in my tank top again. She snuggled down and went straight to sleep. Oh my goodness, she has to be the sweetest joey ever. I do not think I can love and adore her more, then she has to prove me wrong by doing something more amazing than before.

Last edited by lab123; 02/29/08 01:09 PM.
Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: ] #491027
02/29/08 06:37 PM
02/29/08 06:37 PM
Tennessee
Izzyandrileysmom Offline
Glider Guardian
Izzyandrileysmom  Offline
Glider Guardian

Tennessee
Too totally cool...like you said...what will be, will be....you are doing a fantastic job....keep us updated...and some pics would be nice, if your camera has dried out...if not, call me and I will make a special trip out to see my goddaughter and snap a few pics for you!!!!!

Sharon
Slave to:
1 hubby
9 gliders...Riley, Joey, Juniper, Linus, Romeo, Juliet, Cole and Magnolia (who shares my birthday!)
3 cats....Smokey, Olivia (Ibby) and Tucker
RIP...Talouse, Grayer, Midnight, Kit Kat, Izzy and Jenna, Phoebe :rbridge: Wait at the Ranibow Bridge for mommy and daddy.
Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: Izzyandrileysmom] #491249
02/29/08 10:34 PM
02/29/08 10:34 PM

V
Vickirs
Unregistered
Vickirs
Unregistered
V

Yep - can NEVER have enough pictures!! thumb

Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: ] #491289
02/29/08 11:04 PM
02/29/08 11:04 PM

G
GoGoGliders
Unregistered
GoGoGliders
Unregistered
G

yes please photos!!!!!

Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: ] #491618
03/01/08 10:44 AM
03/01/08 10:44 AM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
I have a couple pics from last weekend & will try to get them posted here today. Unfortunately, Leigh's camera took a dive into the dishwater last weekend & may not work without a trip to the repair shop.

I just got off the phone with Leigh a few minutes ago...there's been another MAJOR invention concerning a "portable incubator" she's created for Maisie. I'm telling you what: I KNOW IN MY HEART NOW MORE THAN EVER THAT I MADE A GOOD CHOICE when I picked Leigh. I don't want to steal her "thunder" so I'll stop right here. (Gotta leave the readers wanting for more... roflmao )

Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: minkasmom] #491931
03/01/08 07:21 PM
03/01/08 07:21 PM
tngliderlover Offline
Glider Lover
tngliderlover  Offline
Glider Lover

Well.....we're waiting for the "thunder"!!!
This story keeps getting better and better.

~Lynn~
Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: minkasmom] #492307
03/02/08 10:01 AM
03/02/08 10:01 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Originally Posted By: minkasmom
I have a couple pics from last weekend & will try to get them posted here today. Unfortunately, Leigh's camera took a dive into the dishwater last weekend & may not work without a trip to the repair shop.

I just got off the phone with Leigh a few minutes ago...there's been another MAJOR invention concerning a "portable incubator" she's created for Maisie. I'm telling you what: I KNOW IN MY HEART NOW MORE THAN EVER THAT I MADE A GOOD CHOICE when I picked Leigh. I don't want to steal her "thunder" so I'll stop right here. (Gotta leave the readers wanting for more... roflmao )
My understanding from the call I got from Leigh the other night is that it is NOT the incubator itself that is portable, but rather something that helps to regulate the incubator... I'm not going to say more than that though because it's Leigh's discovery laugh

Suz Enyedy

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: sugarglidersuz] #492398
03/02/08 12:59 PM
03/02/08 12:59 PM

L
lab123
Unregistered
lab123
Unregistered
L

WATCH OUT HERE IS THE THUNDER!!!!!!

Ok, I work third shift, midnight to 08:00, in an area that is not safe for Maisie to be in my tank top while I am at work. I fixed the joey incubator just as Suz told me to, got the temp to regulate correctly in the house, BUT, I had two things that I needed for Maisie.

1. A PORTABLE INCUBATOR. Scott leaves the house at 05:20 in the morning, I do not get home until 08:45 in the morning. For my sanity, I could not leave Maisie at home, in her incubator, from 23:00 to 08:45 and hope that my sweet darling could go back to sleep after feeding Maisie, then her be home alone for over three hours. So, I had an idea, I have a cigarette lighter to house hold plug converter. I plugged the heat pad, with incubator intact, into the car one night before I needed to actually use it, for a test run. I checked on it every three hours, after Maisie's feedings. First, it was around 80 degrees. I took one of my tie edge, fleece blankets out to my car and placed it under and around the incubator. Three hours later, it was up to 92 degrees. I took some extra fleece pieces that were cut to use inside the incubator, placed them on top of 2/3 of the incubator's ventilation holes. Three hours later, the thermometer read 101 degrees. I was so excited and worried all at the same time, after all, this is MAISIE we are talking about here. The next night, I pull into the parking lot at work, took Maisie out of my tank top, kissed her little head, told her that I love her more than I ever imagined that I could, placed her in the incubator, it was somewhere between 95 - 105, just like Suz told me and as I was walking in, I prayed to GOD... Every time I went out to feed her, she was warm, the incubator was right, she ate, peed and pooped and did not complain about being put back into her incubator so I could go back to work. This morning, the same results. THANK YOU GOD.

2. I NEEDED TO KNOW THE TEMP INSIDE THE INCUBATOR AT ALL TIMES, WITH OUT HAVING TO OPEN THE TOP AND LET THE HEAT OUT. The afternoon before doing the test run on Maizie's portable incubator, I talkied to Sharon, izzyandrileysmom. She told me about this temperature probe, it looks more like a white fat key fab, that she put in her "Critter House" that has a digital readout on another overgrown white key fab, that she has inside her house so she can check on the temp inside the "Critter House" anytime and she does not have to go out there. I asked where she got it, Wal-Mart of course. I talked to Scott about it, he said he would pick one up for me the next afternoon. Scott called me from Wal-Mart and told me about 2 different ones. The $10 one would show the temp inside the incubator, but only transmitted 100 feet. The $30 one would show the temp and humidity level inside the incubator and transmitted 330 feet. We decided that we would go with the $10 one, just because we did not totally trust it. (The thermometer that Suz told me to buy is still and will always be inside the incubator.) The $10 thermometer and digital read out works perfectly at home. I got Maisie's portable incubator to the right range before leaving for work. I work in a long building, we should have bought the $30 one because the $10 one does not transmit inside my building. Because I watch the digital read out so closely when I am warming the incubator up in the car, hours before I leave for work, I am almost positive that it stays within the range for Maisie. Every time that I go out to fed, her, the readout is within range. I just wish that I had told him to just purchase the longer distance one. Oh, well, lesson learned by me, passed on to ya'll.

Now to update on Maisie. She is eating every three hours, 1.0 cc every time, peeing every time, pooping most every the time. I am weighing her daily for the Joey Development Study for Suz...

******DRUM ROLL PLEASE******

MAISIE WEIGHED 34 GRAMS YESTERDAY AND JUST NOW.

For the next posting of "Raising Our Maisie", I'll tell you about Maisie meeting one of my non-glider owning friends.

Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: ] #493158
03/03/08 08:12 AM
03/03/08 08:12 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Wow Leigh! That's fantastic!!! Denise was right and you DID come up with a portable incubator clap You only told me about the remote thermometer on the phone the other night so I didn't even know about the incubator roflmao Just goes to show that necessity really IS the mother of invention smile Can you post pictures of the set up you use for the portable incubator? That would be very helpful...
Yeah for Maisie! 34 grams heart

Suz Enyedy

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: sugarglidersuz] #493191
03/03/08 10:14 AM
03/03/08 10:14 AM
tngliderlover Offline
Glider Lover
tngliderlover  Offline
Glider Lover

Leigh, you are the mother of invention! idea I'm so happy you engineered this setup. I'm sure others can really benefit from it, too. Give Maisie a kiss for me.....that little sweet darlin. cloud9 Glad she's doing so well. smile

~Lynn~
Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: tngliderlover] #493258
03/03/08 11:53 AM
03/03/08 11:53 AM
Texas
Jackie_Chans_Mom Offline
Glider Addict
Jackie_Chans_Mom  Offline
Glider Addict

Texas
I am not in the least bit surprised at how well you are doing with Maisie. But, THANK YOU for sharing your experiences and inventions with us.
Maisie couldn't have a better mommy!

~~ Val B ~~ 806-803-0318
Daily giving the abused, unloved, unwanted and neglected SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN

PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR SUGAR GROUP SURVEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: sugarglidersuz] #494440
03/04/08 11:20 AM
03/04/08 11:20 AM

J
Jazmine
Unregistered
Jazmine
Unregistered
J

Sorry meant to pm Suz

Last edited by Jazmine; 03/04/08 11:27 AM. Reason: meant to pm
Re: Raising Our Maisie [Re: ] #495597
03/05/08 11:25 AM
03/05/08 11:25 AM

S
SandSmammas
Unregistered
SandSmammas
Unregistered
S

You go Leigh! You are doing awesome! I have been talking to Denise and she said progress is going so, so well! You are really quite the inventor! Wow! I can't wait to see pics. I really don't know too much about joeys so I don't really know what an incubator looks like. Your description was really good, but I just can't quite picture it. Can't wait to see pics of Maisie and your invention. Yea for 34 grams! I am so happy for you!

clap You should be so proud!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 372 guests, and 89 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,586 TEXAS
679,082 OHIO
487,164 OKLAHOMA
432,170 UTAH
321,695 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024