Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
The HPW Project #556598
05/24/08 12:36 PM
05/24/08 12:36 PM

A
athena_ah
Unregistered
athena_ah
Unregistered
A

I have decided to conduct a little experiment. My girls are extremely picky eaters and dislike all veggies except corn. They will toy with other vegetables, but hardly eat them. Maybe an occasional piece of sweet potato or two, but not often. Nonetheless, my vet (Dr. Welch - who is a guest speaker at SGGA) declares them both perfectly healthy and of excellent weight, etc, but could not offer much advice as to how to get them to eat more veggies.

So, I am embarking upon what I'm calling The HPW Project.

Two nights ago, I made my first batch of HPW and fed it to my girls. Last night was "day 2".

I am going to see how much more, if any, my girls eat of their veggies. And I'm going to see if their coats improve, if any, in texture or sheen. And I'm going to see if there is any noticable change in their energy or mood.

To date, I have not been feeding them any "proven" diet, as I have been doing my own C:Ph calculations, giving them supplements, fruits, yogurt, mealworms.... Making life more difficult for myself than it needs to be, I imagine, considering what an easy diet HPW is. And it does smell good. They seemed to think so, and cooed and sang over it the first night. Hmmmmm.

I shall see what a steady diet of HPW does for them and let you know -- if you all want to know.

What do you think?

Re: The HPW Project [Re: ] #556599
05/24/08 12:56 PM
05/24/08 12:56 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
I'd be interested! Mine are on HPW and I can see the difference in them. I can't imagine doing all those calculations! Math and I do not get along! LOL!

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: The HPW Project [Re: suggiemom1980] #556600
05/24/08 12:58 PM
05/24/08 12:58 PM

A
athena_ah
Unregistered
athena_ah
Unregistered
A

Me neither - especially since my girls don't eat their veggies, which throw off the whole thing. Grrrr. smile

Re: The HPW Project [Re: ] #556611
05/24/08 01:31 PM
05/24/08 01:31 PM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
Make sure you have 'before and after' pictures!

I make a veggie/fruit relish to feed with the HPW. Mine seem to enjoy it, although they don't eat nearly enough! They do eat all their HPW, and look beautiful, are soft, and are all healthy weights. So ... dunno

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: The HPW Project [Re: ValkyrieMome] #556621
05/24/08 01:52 PM
05/24/08 01:52 PM

A
athena_ah
Unregistered
athena_ah
Unregistered
A

I'll try for the pics, although I'm 2 days behind. smile They sort of eat a veggie relish, but mostly seem to 'relish' spreading it all over their cage. wink

Re: The HPW Project [Re: ] #556654
05/24/08 02:51 PM
05/24/08 02:51 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
Originally Posted By: athena_ah
I'll try for the pics, although I'm 2 days behind. smile They sort of eat a veggie relish, but mostly seem to 'relish' spreading it all over their cage. wink

Mine would eat all their fruit but barely touch their veggies until I started mixing them together after I cut them up. The flavors seem to blend just enough so that they now eat pretty much everything.

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: The HPW Project [Re: suggiemom1980] #557028
05/25/08 09:13 AM
05/25/08 09:13 AM

A
athena_ah
Unregistered
athena_ah
Unregistered
A

Day #3: The girls only ate half their food. They didn't even eat their cherries, which are usually the first to go, but they did eat the blueberries, which is a surprise. And they ate the asparagus and corn, but not the carrots. Again, a surprise.

It was a backwards night as far as diet is concerned. They did, however, lick up every speck of HPW.

We shall see what this evening brings.

Re: The HPW Project [Re: ] #557029
05/25/08 09:37 AM
05/25/08 09:37 AM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
Athena, dont be surprised now that they are on the HPW that they start ignoring the fruit and choosing not to eat it at all. thumb

Peggy
Critter Love
Critter Love� Diet Center

If you want to know what a person is like, watch how he treats others.

You'll never know what the outcome is if you don't step up and try.

Re: The HPW Project [Re: Srlb] #557041
05/25/08 10:31 AM
05/25/08 10:31 AM
Garland, TX
Mel2mdl Offline
Glider Addict
Mel2mdl  Offline
Glider Addict

Garland, TX
My guys started eating veggies better, but completely ignore fruit. I switch fruit or veggies each night now. Seems to help. dunno

My guys look great, the only stinker is Sampson and he has always been a stinker! Boy, he likes to mark EVERYTHING!

Molly, son & husband:

Chairman Meow
Oscar & Thomas
Sam, Diego, Delilah, Delia :wfb:
Nevada, Noel
Marcel, Dakota, Latte
Dexter, Didi, Almond, Joy and Fitz
:grey:
Karl,Lenny,Jynxie,Chamille, Kee & Mr. Beans in my heart forever.
Teaching teenagers-part joy, part guerilla warfare! :rbridge:
Re: The HPW Project [Re: Mel2mdl] #557043
05/25/08 10:38 AM
05/25/08 10:38 AM

A
athena_ah
Unregistered
athena_ah
Unregistered
A

I think on Week 2, I will start switching veggies and fruit every other night. I've read that suggestion before, but hadn't tried it yet. I'm trying to figure out a way to determine how much food in grams they're consuming, but I don't have a scale. smile

I'm glad I've got girls. The stinkiness factor is the biggest reason why I don't know that I'd want boys. Then again, it would certainly shake things up. smile

Re: The HPW Project [Re: ] #557078
05/25/08 11:47 AM
05/25/08 11:47 AM
kentucky
ssdreamsicles Offline
Glider Slave
ssdreamsicles  Offline
Glider Slave

kentucky
I feed HPW and mine so far will eat veggies so feed veggies hpw and half a ice cub of fruit smoothie. It says on the fruit smoothie dorections to give one cube per glider but mine will not eat that so i cut it down to a half cube per pair. Some days it is al gone some days it is not touched. They do not Some days they eat all there veggies some days some is left but always the hpw is licked clean.

Re: The HPW Project [Re: ssdreamsicles] #557459
05/26/08 01:59 AM
05/26/08 01:59 AM

A
athena_ah
Unregistered
athena_ah
Unregistered
A

This evening, thus far, they have eaten almost nothing. Neither fruits nor veggies.

I may have to rethink this project. I bet I tried to switch things around on them too quickly. I couldn't imagine that HPW was that big a change over what I had been doing. In truth, the only change is adding the HPW mis to their dishes of fuits and veggies. Doesn't seem like a big deal......but perhaps I have jumped the gun here and will have to rethink.

I will see how they are in the morning, but if it turns out they have eaten less even than last night, I will return to their previous diet and start re-introducing them to HPW very, veeerrrryyy slowly.

------------------

EDIT: Unhappily, the girls ate almost nothing the whole night. I was up all night, couldn't sleep, and I brought them mealies and grapes at 5:30 AM, which they snarfed down.

In light of this, I will back way off of the HPW and maybe only feed it once a week until I can tell they eat as much of it as anything else. Then perhaps I shall slowly reintroduce it. They had been doing great on their diet before. Maybe they don't need to be on anything different????

Last edited by athena_ah; 05/26/08 07:08 AM. Reason: Edited this morning 7 AM
Re: The HPW Project [Re: ] #557529
05/26/08 08:16 AM
05/26/08 08:16 AM
Eastern NC
melek007 Offline
Glider Addict
melek007  Offline
Glider Addict

Eastern NC
First off, I will admit that I am partial to this diet. My gliders have done so well on it. Their coats are so silky now!

Your gliders are just getting used to this diet. While it may not seem like a big deal to switch diets on them, to them it is. Their bodies are receiving their nutrients in a different way.
My gliders even went through a stage where they weren't hardly touching their fruits and vegetables at all. The three of them will eat about 3-4 tbsp of fruits and vegetables each night now with their HPW.
I would recommend not jumping ship quite so soon. Stick with it for a couple weeks. They've only been on the diet a very short time. And don't worry about your gliders starving. Simply put, they won't do that to themselves. They just have to get adjusted to this new change. Taking them off of it soon so could actually do more harm than good. HTH

~ I miss my Alev, Nese & Levent ~
Re: The HPW Project [Re: melek007] #557537
05/26/08 08:29 AM
05/26/08 08:29 AM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
I tried for a week, no one would touch the HPW but did eat the fruits and veggies and mealies. Did I give up too soon? I just worried about them not getting enough nutrients by just eating the fruits/veggies. Mine HATE eggs and even on the PP diet, would not touch the 'mix' when I fed the one with egg (they LOVE the one with chicken). I wish I could get mine to eat it, as I have heard such good things about it, but I worry about them not eating.

Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom,
Mary
Re: The HPW Project [Re: pappy1264] #557560
05/26/08 09:34 AM
05/26/08 09:34 AM

W
WannaBeMom
Unregistered
WannaBeMom
Unregistered
W

It took our two to adjust to it as well...but once they did...man, they're great eaters (unless our girl is on her heat cycle - once a month they barely eat for about 4 days)!

They're favorites are lettuce greens (any variety) with corn and occasionally, avocado, and papaya with either grapes or some kind of melon. Typically, they eat 4 tbsp of fruit and veg per night between the two of them, and the full tablespoon of HPW is usually licked dry by morning! They also drink a good deal of water each day...

My only suggestion would be to stick with it for a while longer and really give it a chance. As stated above, they will begin to eat after a few days, because they're little piggies at heart, and will find it in themselves to enjoy what is given to them. If they know they will just get mealies and treats in abundance after not eating..they will continue to not eat! Just a few more days, and hopefully they'll develop a taste for the HPW.

Our coats are amazing now. So silky and soft and their tails are so full and bushy. laugh Very good looking gliders they are! (They are this week's picture of the week! - *Brags*!)

Re: The HPW Project [Re: ] #557575
05/26/08 10:16 AM
05/26/08 10:16 AM

S
Soh
Unregistered
Soh
Unregistered
S

All right, now I'm inspired to try this too. Mine are nice and healthy (Mish's a butterball) and they don't smell at all, even with an unfixed male, but their fur is a little scruffy. They inhale every fruit and veggie I throw at them as long as I blend/freeze it and tell them it's ice cream, but they aren't all that fond of the BML staple mix, so I might as well try HPW on them to see what happens.

Re: The HPW Project [Re: ] #557578
05/26/08 10:20 AM
05/26/08 10:20 AM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
So cut out the mealies and maybe give a little less fruits and veggies and see if they will eat it than?

Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom,
Mary
Re: The HPW Project [Re: pappy1264] #557590
05/26/08 10:47 AM
05/26/08 10:47 AM

V
VAinWI
Unregistered
VAinWI
Unregistered
V

I started out feeding the HPW just melted over the top of fruit/veggie, they'd eat the HPW (I was lucky in that regard) and leave the fruit/veggie - unless I fed papaya or corn. I then went to running everything I was feeding through the "silver bullet" (small blender), mixing the hpw w/ the fruit/veggie (keep it proportional!), adding a little bit of papaya at first, sometimes I'd mix fruits & veggies in a night, sometimes one or the other.. they now lick their dish clean.

I'd start with something they like and blend it with the HPW.. then move on to 1/2 (whatever they like) and 1/2 something else.. keep offering variety. The (whatever they like) will keep it palatable for them while they get used to the HPW (kind of like getting kids to eat a new food).

On a side note.. I fed blueberries last night - didn't bother to blend, there was NOTHING left this morning. Apparently we have a new favorite. smile

Re: The HPW Project [Re: ] #557680
05/26/08 01:48 PM
05/26/08 01:48 PM

A
athena_ah
Unregistered
athena_ah
Unregistered
A

Wow - thank you, all of you, for your replies. If you promise that my gliders won't become anorexic, I can stick with the HPW a while longer. smile I just worried that they weren't going to eat and become dehydrated and then they would hate me because I'd have to rush them to the vet and....

I was worried. smile

Originally Posted By: VAinWI
I started out feeding the HPW just melted over the top of fruit/veggie, they'd eat the HPW (I was lucky in that regard) and leave the fruit/veggie - unless I fed papaya or corn.

Your gliders sound so much like mine. Corn and papaya are their favorites. Maybe I should try a few nights of papayas and corn and see how it goes.

I do plan on giving them a bit of yogurt first thing in the evening, just to keep their spirits up and give them a little calcium boost. Mealies are being saved for when they're being very good, or for the mornings. I'm not sleeping this week anyway, so I'm sneaking in at 5 AM to see whta they've eaten and to give them mealies - which they love to eat in my hair. shock

Last edited by athena_ah; 05/26/08 01:50 PM.
Re: The HPW Project [Re: ] #559176
05/28/08 11:42 AM
05/28/08 11:42 AM

A
athena_ah
Unregistered
athena_ah
Unregistered
A

Day #4: Last night, I left off the HPW, and the girls ate every single scrap of their food. All the yogurt and the fruit and the veggies. They must have been sooooo hungry, given how little they've eaten since I started this "project".

Thus, I am wondering if I shouldn't offer the HPW liquid every other day. I know it's good for them, but not if they don't eat anything else they're given.

I'm still on the fence about this.

Re: The HPW Project [Re: ] #559187
05/28/08 12:14 PM
05/28/08 12:14 PM

S
SugMom2B
Unregistered
SugMom2B
Unregistered
S

My boys came off of Darcy's and when I first fed them HPW they wouldn't touch it unless I hand fed it to them through syringe(don't know why that worked), but now it is day #4 with my new bundles of joy and they seem to like the HPW more and more each day. I've noticed that when I had 2 dishes of HPW in the cage that 1 would be completely gone and the other turned over, but I've seen that both dishes are being eaten now and my little Hellions are eating more and more of it! grin

Re: The HPW Project [Re: ] #559192
05/28/08 12:16 PM
05/28/08 12:16 PM

S
SugMom2B
Unregistered
SugMom2B
Unregistered
S

Question: If the gliders are not eating as many of the fruits and veggies you hope for, does this mean they are not getting enough nutrients or is 1 or 2 missed days of fruits or veggies ok? Mine seemed to love the fruits but would barely touch the veggies, but now the roles have reversed.... I'm confused.... dunno

Last edited by SugMom2B; 05/28/08 12:16 PM.
Re: The HPW Project [Re: ] #559225
05/28/08 12:52 PM
05/28/08 12:52 PM
Quincy, IL 62305
Lynsie Offline
Serious Glideritis
Lynsie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL 62305
They are probably not eating all the fruits and veggies because they ARE getting the nutrients that they need out of the HPW.

Athena, maybe you could put the fruits and veggies in the cage first and after they have ate some, put the HPW in the cage.

I went from Darcy's to HPW almost 2 years ago and my gliders have loved it since the very first day.

Re: The HPW Project [Re: Lynsie] #559245
05/28/08 01:18 PM
05/28/08 01:18 PM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
This little *project* has me concerned...

It sounds like you are having an issue with your gliders eating fruits/veggie but they are eating the HPW ok?

And that has you concerned enough to where you are going to pull the HPW?

The HPW is where all the vitamins/calcium is located. I am not going to suggest that you pull the HPW at all on any night.

If you are offering too much, that will be why they are not eating all of what you have in there.

It has been stated over and over again, pick a diet and follow the diet as it is written.

If a glider is not eating a diet, no matter how good it is, it will not do the glider any good.

But if what you are telling us is the glider IS eating all the HPW and not so much on the fruits and veggie, I think you are allowing yourself to worry a bit too much.

There are nights that my gliders wont eat their veggies, and very seldom do they ever eat their fruit.

Peggy
Critter Love
Critter Love� Diet Center

If you want to know what a person is like, watch how he treats others.

You'll never know what the outcome is if you don't step up and try.

Re: The HPW Project [Re: Srlb] #559298
05/28/08 02:25 PM
05/28/08 02:25 PM

R
Razzlette
Unregistered
Razzlette
Unregistered
R

I have the same worries that Willow is not eating enough fruits & veggies. But she eats every bit of the HPW. I have been switching up the veggies from relish to frozen mix every other night and some nights she does good some nights (like last night) not much was touched. With the fruits I have been changing that a bit each night also from a sort of a smoothie to a mix of fruits, a few of each or 2 fruits (honey dew, cantaloupe, cherries, apple, papaya, mango) and a fruit mix that I have from the BML. Very seldom is the fruit touched. That being said would it be OK to do 1/2 tbs of fruit? The veggies I'm happy enough with. I have also seen some people say they do fruit & HPW one night and veggies & HPW the next. I was wanting to try this but I'm afraid that if she doesn't want the fruit she will be starving.

tant why must this all be so hard lol I guess we just have to keep going till we find something that works.

~Stacy

Re: The HPW Project [Re: ] #559309
05/28/08 02:40 PM
05/28/08 02:40 PM
Ohio, between Dayton and Cinci...
pebbles1975 Offline
Glider Slave
pebbles1975  Offline
Glider Slave

Ohio, between Dayton and Cinci...
i feed HPW also and all of my gliders eat every bit of HPW every night but sometimes leave the fruits or vegetables. It is better for them to eat the HPW and eat less of the other stuff. The gliders will fill up on the HPW so they are not eating the fruits or vegetables as much. Gliders stomachs are not that big. As Peggy said start with the diet and stick to it word for word.

Angie

Harmony :rtmo: , Kahne :wfb: ,
Navaeh :leu: , and Nova :rtmo:
Marsh: albino/creme Het , Mellow: Albino

http://www.freewebs.com/clementsgliders/index.htm
Re: The HPW Project [Re: pebbles1975] #559322
05/28/08 02:57 PM
05/28/08 02:57 PM

S
SugMom2B
Unregistered
SugMom2B
Unregistered
S

Whew! laugh I'm glad you all have come along to make us feel better. I was beginning to think my boys were just entirely too picky, but I will try limiting the fruits and veggies so they can concentrate more on the hpw! thumb
Thanks bunches! agree

Re: The HPW Project [Re: Lynsie] #559328
05/28/08 03:04 PM
05/28/08 03:04 PM

A
athena_ah
Unregistered
athena_ah
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted By: Lynsie
Athena, maybe you could put the fruits and veggies in the cage first and after they have ate some, put the HPW in the cage.

Oh, I like this idea! How am I so dense that this never occurred to me?

It just bothers me to see them not eating. I have read the testimonials here about how few fruits or veggies are eaten, but didn't that bother you? Didn't you question that? I guess it concerns me on some subliminal level. Gliders are sap eaters, after all, so I don't know why I'm this worried.

Originally Posted By: Slrb
If a glider is not eating a diet, no matter how good it is, it will not do the glider any good.

But if what you are telling us is the glider IS eating all the HPW and not so much on the fruits and veggie, I think you are allowing yourself to worry a bit too much.

There are nights that my gliders wont eat their veggies, and very seldom do they ever eat their fruit.

I had not been on any well-known diet thus far, and the girls are perfectly healthy. However, it is so often stressed that gliders must be on one of the diets recommended here that I began to doubt myself. So this "project" is to see if HPW is any better for them than what I was doing on my own. I don't think it so far beoynd reason that I would be concerned to see them eating virtually nothing each night, when they had been cleaning their bowls all the time I have had them. It's just difficult for me to accept that a teaspoon and a half of juice could contain everything they need for an entire day.

I'm not giving up on this; it's simply, possibly, more stressful for me to make the diet switch than for my girls. smile

Re: The HPW Project [Re: ] #559350
05/28/08 03:43 PM
05/28/08 03:43 PM
Manitowoc, WI
BeckiT Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
BeckiT  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Manitowoc, WI
Originally Posted By: athena_ah
It's just difficult for me to accept that a teaspoon and a half of juice could contain everything they need for an entire day.
It is hard to picture, but, if it helps any, think of it this way - if you squeeze the juice out of a medium size orange, you only get about 4 Tablespoons out of that huge orange!

Re: The HPW Project [Re: BeckiT] #559360
05/28/08 03:51 PM
05/28/08 03:51 PM

A
athena_ah
Unregistered
athena_ah
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted By: BeckiT
It is hard to picture, but, if it helps any, think of it this way - if you squeeze the juice out of a medium size orange, you only get about 4 Tablespoons out of that huge orange!

Not if you use a juicer!! tounge

No, I see what you're saying. It's just a mental adjustment for me -- that a teaspoon and a half fills them up as well as a dish of food.

The whole idea of this little experiment is because I was being so thorough in balancing their diet -- except that they wouldn't eat the veggie part of their diet. So, grrrrrr, that throws off the whole thing. tant

Thus, the HPW Project. I guess I'll have to get over myself and let them eat what they will!

Thanks to everyone who is responding. thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 388 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,555 TEXAS
679,070 OHIO
487,141 OKLAHOMA
432,147 UTAH
321,667 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024