Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Getting and Staying Prepared #617336
08/20/08 06:43 PM
08/20/08 06:43 PM
Texas
Jackie_Chans_Mom Offline OP
Glider Addict
Jackie_Chans_Mom  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Texas
The increasing number of seriously and sometimes fatally wounded and injured gliders coming into rescues is a sad sign of the number of unprepared, uneducated owners living among us. Some think it will never happen to them. Others have been deceived into believing that their gliders do not require or deserve proper veterinary care through the teaching of mill breeders and brokers. Others are just unaware that help and information are available.

With our advances in glider knowledge/research and in veterinary care for exotic species, there are very few things that a glider cannot recover from if given immediate and appropriate care. This is a guide to help you GET prepared for an emergency and STAY prepared.

FINANCIAL PREPARATION
It has been said a 100 times that it is necessary to have an emergency vet fund. Emergency care is NOT cheap, but it IS necessary. I, personally, believe that an emergency fund should have no less than $500 in it. I have had emergency bills of $1600 and I know others who have had much higher bills. This fund should be secured such that you have access to it 24/7 and ONLY access it for vet care.

Other options for ensuring that you are financially prepared for an emergency are Care Credit (carecredit.com) and/or a credit card used solely for veterinary expenses. Care credit offers affordable payment plans, in many instances with no interest. IF you choose to use credit as your primary veterinary fund, you MUST have this credit card/plan in your hands before an emergency - like TODAY.

You might also consider veterinary pet insurance. VPI pet insurance (petinsurance.com) offers policys that provides coverage for sugar gliders for self mutilation, hospitalization due to accident, prescriptions and x-rays at a cost of about $10 per month.

Regardless of which method you choose for staying ready, finances should be in place before the glider is brought into your home.

VETERINARY PREPARATION

In order to be prepared for ANY emergency, you must be sure to have
1) A regular vet who is experienced with sugar gliders. This vet's phone number should be very easily accessible to you in many locations (i.e. near the kitchen phone, in the glider room, in your purse, in your emergency notebook).

2) A back up vet who is experienced with sugar gliders. This vet's phone number should also be easily accessible for emergency situations.

3) A 24 emergency vet number. This is really ESSENTIAL, as many emergencies with gliders are noticed or occur during the night, when they are active. A 24 vet may not have as much experience with gliders as other vets, but should be willing to consult with your regular vet or another of the regular vets willing to do consults. Try to find a 24 hour vet who has experience with sugar gliders.

4) The phone numbers of several vets willing to do consults on more difficult or unusual issues - or even your vet's first experience with a certain issue.
vets willing to consult with OTHER vets (it must be a vet who calls them) include:
Dr. Tim Tristan - 361-994-1145
Dr. Bradley Walsh - 918-258-0040

Veterinary intervention in an emergency situation is not optional. Have a good working relationship with your vet and make sure that your vet has seen all of your gliders at LEAST once - this gives the vet a healthy baseline upon which to base test results and behavioral changes. DO NOT wait until an emergency to introduce yourself and your gliders to your vet.

TRANSPORTATION PREPARATION

In order to access immediate and appropriate veterinary care in an emergency, you MUST have reliable and consistent transportation and be a licensed driver. If you are not licensed to drive yourself to the vet, you might reconsider owning an exotic animal. If you share one family car and are left home alone without a car, then you must find another option for transportation or reconsider owning gliders. Perhaps you can use some of your emergency fund to call a cab or to offer a friend some money for gas if they will rush you to the vet.
If using a cab service, have the number readily available and posted in your home near the phone.
If relying on a friend, make sure you have a back up friend or family member ready to go at a moment's notice 24/7 - and don't forget to make special arrangements for when that friend or family member takes a vacation, gets sick, or has other obligations. Really, if you are going to rely on someone else to get you to the vet, they need to be someone that you are in contact with several times a day, can get in touch with any time of day, and who is willing to keep you informed of their daily schedule.
If using your own car - be sure to keep gas in the car, the oil changed and other regular maintenance done in a timely manner.

HOME & EMERGENCY KIT PREPARATION
You need to have a few things in your home ready for use in an emergency situation.

1) You NEED to have an e-collar on hand - at LEAST one - if you have gliders in the house. E-collars need to be fitted for the glider to ensure that they will fit snugly. This needs to be repeated any time your glider looses or gains a significant amount of weight. This will also give you practice in putting the e-collar on. It is much more difficult to learn how to fit and secure an e-collar while in the midst of an emergency. E-collars should be kept in an easily accessible spot in the house. Make sure that any glider sitter or other caregiver knows right where they are located AND how to put one on.

Pre-made e-collars with snaps which are adjustable in size and easily put on by one person are available at the store on THE GLIDER INITIATIVE's website - http://www.thegliderinitiative.org

2) You need to have a scale that measures in GRAMS. Gliders should be weighed a MINIMUM of once monthly, and any time that illness is suspected. Often, the first - or only - sign that your glider is experiencing an illness is weight loss. Given the small size of gliders, you cannot just "look at them" and determine weight loss. Even a small weight loss can be significant. A scale for weighing you gliders is another necessary item.

3) You need to have a hospital/isolation cage. This is not just another regular size cage. A hospital cage should be small in order to limit a glider's movement. Usually, we say more space is best for a glider. However, when ill, they need to confine their movement/energy use so that they can heal. I use a very small 18x14x18 inch bird cage as a hospital cage. Once the "worst" has passed, I move the glider to either a 38 gallon reptarium laid on it's side or a 20x18x18 inch cage. Whatever you choose to use as a hospital cage, it needs to be empty (not used to house other gliders), clean and accessible for use at a moment's notice.

IF your glider is very ill, it might need an incubator type isolation cage. Some ill or injured gliders have a very difficult time regulating their body temperature. Therefore, a small plastic or glass incubator is necessary. Be sure there is adequate ventilation at all times and keep the incubator covered in fleece. Many use a plastic kritter keeper or a 5 gallon glass aquarium. Line the incubator with plenty of fleece for burrowing in. Again, you should have this on hand IN CASE you need it.

4) A carrier. You need to have a safe and appropriate carrier for carrying your glider to the vet in an emergency or evacuating in an emergency. Many use small animal carriers, Screen play purses from THE PAMPERED GLIDER, a sissy pouch from Queenduck, dog/cat carriers, etc. EACH of your glider cages should have an evacuation/emergency carrier on/near/under/beside the cage. You don't need to be searching for something to safely transport the glider in when there is an emergency.

5) Emergency Medical kit - there have been many, many threads and lists about items to include in an emergency medical kit, so I am not going to list them here. You MUST have one put together if you have gliders living in your home. Many times, it is items in this kit which will stabalize your glider for the trip to the vet. Your medical kit should be well stocked and easily accessible at all times. Make sure that glider sitters and other caregivers know where to locate your medical kit and how to use all of the items in it. Be sure to check expiration dates on these items and replace them as necessary.

Pre-made emergency medical kits are available from the store on THE GLIDER INITIATIVE's website (listed above).

6) Quarantine space - Not only do you need a hospital cage, but gliders who have a contagious illness OR who have a compromised immune system NEED to be quarantined from other gliders - in a SEPARATE room. If you do not have a room without gliders in it right now, rearrange something. Quarantine is very serious and failure to quarantine has lead to death more times than I care to elaborate on.

7) A healthy glider diet - I CANNOT stress enough the importance that diet plays in the recovery of an ill or injured glider. Post emergency is NOT the time to begin a good, balanced diet. In my experience, gliders who have a history of a good and balanced diet recover more quickly and more completely than gliders who have come from situations where their diet was "questionable." If your gliders are not yet on a good "proven" diet, get them on one today.

INFORMATION & DOCUMENTATION PREPARATION

Sometimes, even the very best glider vet is going to experience a new situation or a very difficult case. In this situation, one of the best resources you have is the experience and advice of others who have "been there, done that." Therefore,
1) you need to be connected to the glider community through websites such as
glidercentral.net
usgn.info
sesg.suggies.net

These communities are populated by some very experienced and knowledgeable people. Use this resource to its fullest.

2) Don't forget to take with you the above posted numbers for vets who are willing to consult with other vets. It would benefit you to have these numbers listed on a card and placed in your wallet

3) Some very important websites that you should have bookmarked and readily available to you in an emergency situation are:

sm.all4gliders.com - this is the SM site - USE IT if you have a glider who is self-mutilating

glidercare.comepost.ws - a new website dedicted to being a storehouse of medical information and experiences in sugar gliders.

suzsugargliders.com - is a fantastic site for joey education and care. Also, you will find lots of useful medical and care information here.
If need be - and IF your glider is stable enough - you can visit these sites and print out information for your vet before going to the vet.

4) You should have a notebook ready which will outline all of your plans and procedures with your gliders in case of a PERSONAL emergency. Include in this notebook information about the "normal" behavior and appearance of each of your gliders, a weight chart, medical records and any other information that may be helpful to a glider sitter or to you if one of your gliders falls ill.
One such notebook is available for purchase from GLIDER PALS at www.gliderpals.com - this manual includes many forms for you to fill out and personalize about YOUR gliders, an emergency phone number list and some basic care information.

5) Keep all of your glider's previous vet records in an organized and secure place. This should include information on medication and your glider's reaction to the meds. It is a huge resource for your vet to know what meds you have already had the glider on that they have or have not had any negative reactions to. Also, you don't want your glider to build up a resistance to any med, so this reminder to your vet about what meds they have recently been on may save some valuable time.

6) Prepare IN WRITING for what will happen to your gliders if something horrible were to happen to YOU, and make sure that friends and family know where that information can be found. This is the best thing you can do to prepare for your glider's care in an uncertain future.

NETWORK PREPARATION

"It takes a village....." - No one should have to experience a glider emergency alone. The advice, support, comfort and love of others in the glider community will make a HUGE difference in YOUR ability to weather the storm in a glider emergency. Those of us who take calls from people in an emergency often lement that we are unable to really get to know that person because, while an emergency will bind us, it is not really the time for small talk or proper introductions.
SOOOO
You should have a list of glider knowledgeable people that you can call anytime -day or night - for assistance and advice. This should include not only seasoned glider veterans (Bourbon, Mary H, Val, Suz, Dancing, etc) but also people in your local area who can offer support in times of need. This is YOUR support network. Don't be afraid to use it. Don't wait until you have an emergency to begin looking up numbers of people you may call. Make a phone list TODAY - then make copies. Keep these copies anywhere that you might need them when dealing with a glider emergency. Program them into your cell phone.

MY NUMBERS are: home 806-274-9177 Cell: 806-395-0181 My name is Val Betts. You have permission to call me any time for glider related emergency situations.

Attend local glider gatherings and get to know the people in your area. Make some glider friends. You never know when you may need them. Don't just make friends - get PHONE NUMBERS!

And, finally, TIME PREPARATION

Often times, caring for an ill or injured glider is a very time consuming ordeal. IF you have a job which is not flexible with the hours you can work or with you bringing the glider to work with you (and face it, many of us are in this boat), then make arrangements NOW for how you will manage the intensive care of one of your gliders should it become an issue.

In some cases, you just will not be able to arrange for the type of care a glider needs. While this is unfortunate and most likely very emotionally trying for you, you NEED to make arrangements NOW for what you will do if you CANNOT provide the type of care your glider will need to thrive.
There are a few homes within the glider community who are happy to take in a glider in need of rehabilitation or intensive medical care - any time and for any reason. These homes have proven themselves both willing to care for the gliders and able to give the intensive medical care and time required to nurse a glider back to health. If your situation is such that you will not be able to provide ALL that your glider needs in a situation such as this, you might consider making arrangements to have your glider sent to one of these homes for treatment. This is an option that ALL glider owners should keep in their mind - God forbid anything happens.

Myself and Mary &Charlie H. are ALWAYS open to having gliders sent to us for rehabilitation and/or treatment.

What you need to realize, though, is that we will not return the glider to you unless the glider makes a FULL AND COMPLETE recovery. It would be irresponsible to transport a glider back and forth before treatment was complete. Sometimes our babies develop illness or injury that they will battle with for the rest of their lives. If you suspect this is the case with your glider, you should know going into a decision like this that the glider will forever be loved and greatly cared for, but it might not ever be in your possession again.

I hope that that this has reminded all of us of what we MUST have in place BEFORE an emergency situation. In most cases, having immediate access to a knowledgeable vet, reliable information, a network of glider friends, a well-stocked emergency kit, reliable and consistent transportation, an e-collar, a safe and appropriate recovery area, glider knowledgeable veterans and adequate finances can mean the difference between life and death for your baby.

~~ Val B ~~ 806-803-0318
Daily giving the abused, unloved, unwanted and neglected SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN

PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR SUGAR GROUP SURVEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: Jackie_Chans_Mom] #617372
08/20/08 07:14 PM
08/20/08 07:14 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
clap Beautifully Written Val....THANK YOU!!!

Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: Jackie_Chans_Mom] #617376
08/20/08 07:18 PM
08/20/08 07:18 PM

T
Tasmina
Unregistered
Tasmina
Unregistered
T

Thank you! This information is very helpful for me. Where would one get the insuarance for suggies?

Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: ] #617390
08/20/08 07:30 PM
08/20/08 07:30 PM
Hampton, Virginia
vagraphix Offline
Glider Addict
vagraphix  Offline
Glider Addict

Hampton, Virginia
I actually have my rabbits and two of my gliders on veterinary pet insurance
http://www.petinsurance.com/index.aspx

I pay $11 per pet a month. I have never had to use it on the gliders but have had to use it on a few rabbits that had high cost emergency treatment and was reimbursed fully by them.

Debra
Two sons in the U.S. Army
Slaves to:
Mikki, Loki & Thor
dogs: Morgan & Isabella
Bunnies Bob & TMan
gangel RIP Wellington, Minnie & Dazzle bunny, Willow July 6 2013, Squirtle 7-24-09, Maggie May 12-14-10

Licensed wildlife rehabilitator - Cottontail Rabbits & Squirrels
Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: vagraphix] #617398
08/20/08 07:35 PM
08/20/08 07:35 PM
Hampton, Virginia
vagraphix Offline
Glider Addict
vagraphix  Offline
Glider Addict

Hampton, Virginia
the only reason I don't have the two babies on is I have to have posession of them for 60 day before I can add them to the policy

Debra
Two sons in the U.S. Army
Slaves to:
Mikki, Loki & Thor
dogs: Morgan & Isabella
Bunnies Bob & TMan
gangel RIP Wellington, Minnie & Dazzle bunny, Willow July 6 2013, Squirtle 7-24-09, Maggie May 12-14-10

Licensed wildlife rehabilitator - Cottontail Rabbits & Squirrels
Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: vagraphix] #617437
08/20/08 08:14 PM
08/20/08 08:14 PM
USA
SugarBlossoms Offline
Serious Glideritis
SugarBlossoms  Offline
Serious Glideritis

USA
I am SEVERAL copies of this to post in the house!

Thank you! It's hard at times to remember everything when something goes wrong. This will help tremendously!!

Keeper of Handprints on my Heart, You left your Footprints on my soul.
My precious loves that left to quickly, Peanut, Katie
Isabella, Kiwi, Bonnie and Monroe.

Spread your wings and glide free of pain,
Until the day I see you again.

God speed my precious angels. I love you. Mama.
Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: SugarBlossoms] #617439
08/20/08 08:15 PM
08/20/08 08:15 PM
USA
SugarBlossoms Offline
Serious Glideritis
SugarBlossoms  Offline
Serious Glideritis

USA
Any way to make that a Sticky???

Keeper of Handprints on my Heart, You left your Footprints on my soul.
My precious loves that left to quickly, Peanut, Katie
Isabella, Kiwi, Bonnie and Monroe.

Spread your wings and glide free of pain,
Until the day I see you again.

God speed my precious angels. I love you. Mama.
Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: SugarBlossoms] #617441
08/20/08 08:16 PM
08/20/08 08:16 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
Originally Posted By: SugarBlossoms
Any way to make that a Sticky???

I've already put a request in to Administration.

Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: LSardou] #617466
08/20/08 08:44 PM
08/20/08 08:44 PM

P
peace
Unregistered
peace
Unregistered
P

Thank you very much Val. hug2

Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: LSardou] #617468
08/20/08 08:45 PM
08/20/08 08:45 PM

L
luvsmyfids
Unregistered
luvsmyfids
Unregistered
L

Val, way to go!! I think this is a very good list! Thank you for reminding us! I'm printing several copies of this out right now!

Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: ] #617514
08/20/08 09:27 PM
08/20/08 09:27 PM
Tucson, AZ
hipbchik Offline
Glider Slave
hipbchik  Offline
Glider Slave

Tucson, AZ
AWESOME information...thank you!

peace~carolyn

"Your mind is the birthplace of ingenuity and then you need your heart as the Mediator..." ~Lil C
Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: hipbchik] #617532
08/20/08 09:46 PM
08/20/08 09:46 PM

D
DelilahsMom
Unregistered
DelilahsMom
Unregistered
D

Thanks Val! I will be putting a book together myself and will be looking up info on what to include in my emergency kit.

Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: ] #617909
08/21/08 01:12 PM
08/21/08 01:12 PM
Manitowoc, WI
BeckiT Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
BeckiT  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Manitowoc, WI
Thank You for an amazingly insightful and informative post Val hug2

Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: BeckiT] #617919
08/21/08 01:26 PM
08/21/08 01:26 PM

S
suggiesweatpea
Unregistered
suggiesweatpea
Unregistered
S

Thank you for taking the time to give us all that valuable into Val!!!

Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: ] #617926
08/21/08 01:41 PM
08/21/08 01:41 PM

P
PixTrix
Unregistered
PixTrix
Unregistered
P

Val, thank you for taking your time to post this AWESOME information. It is greatly appreciated by all of us here!

I agree, this needs to be a sticky!

Jen

Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: Jackie_Chans_Mom] #617935
08/21/08 02:16 PM
08/21/08 02:16 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
Originally Posted By: Jackie_Chans_Mom
This is a guide to help you GET prepared for an emergency and STAY prepared.

Kudos to you Val! This is PERFECT for glider slaves to have and know. As I read thru it, out loud to my daughter, I kept saying, I have it or do it already. She said, "Mom, you have everything your critters need and want but clothing for them!" I told her it was only because I didn't think they would wear them!

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: suggiemom1980] #631398
09/09/08 07:17 AM
09/09/08 07:17 AM
Texas
Glider Addict
Glider Addict

Texas
Bumping up to remind some of our newer members. thumb

~~ Val B ~~ 806-803-0318
Daily giving the abused, unloved, unwanted and neglected SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN

Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: Jackie_Chans_Mom] #631901
09/09/08 09:03 PM
09/09/08 09:03 PM

L
lindayaks
Unregistered
lindayaks
Unregistered
L

Glad you bumped it. Thanks Val!

Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: ] #631928
09/09/08 09:25 PM
09/09/08 09:25 PM
Austin, TX
USMom Offline
Serious Glideritis
USMom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Austin, TX
Sticky??????

Shawna
Who are you networked with? Networking could save your gliders life. Create one now.

Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: USMom] #631974
09/09/08 10:05 PM
09/09/08 10:05 PM

M
MagicMan
Unregistered
MagicMan
Unregistered
M

Thanks, Val! I will definitely be copying that, as well! laugh

Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: ] #639022
09/19/08 01:25 AM
09/19/08 01:25 AM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
Bump

Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: LSardou] #639059
09/19/08 03:28 AM
09/19/08 03:28 AM
Meridian, ID
fox0r Offline
Glider Guardian
fox0r  Offline
Glider Guardian

Meridian, ID
This is an excellent post. I'll be sure to make a book for my furkids when I get them. I've already started looking into the emergency kit supplies and what have and making a list of all of the things I'm going to need. I refuse to be ill prepared!

Has anyone had any personal experience with Care Credit? Or with any vets refusing it? I'm tempted to apply for it as an extra back up, just in case.

-Jen

Sugar Mountain - Sugar gliders in Idaho!
Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: fox0r] #684935
12/03/08 10:38 AM
12/03/08 10:38 AM
Texas
Glider Addict
Glider Addict

Texas
Bumping up again.

~~ Val B ~~ 806-803-0318

Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: Jackie_Chans_Mom] #684946
12/03/08 10:53 AM
12/03/08 10:53 AM
Kilgore, Texas
Cora Offline
Serious Glideritis
Cora  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Kilgore, Texas
great posting Val..................copying it now to incorporate it into the glider information I provide!

USDA Licensed Breeder
903-808-1142

http://www.freewebs.com/angelfish_37/index.htm
Re: Getting and Staying Prepared [Re: Cora] #684973
12/03/08 11:52 AM
12/03/08 11:52 AM
Port Saint Lucie, FL
MatchMakerMagic Offline
Glider Addict
MatchMakerMagic  Offline
Glider Addict

Port Saint Lucie, FL
Fantastic post, should be a sticky!!!

Kinue

ISTJ
When it rains, it pours...

www.serenitysugargliders.homestead.com

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 372 guests, and 89 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,586 TEXAS
679,082 OHIO
487,164 OKLAHOMA
432,170 UTAH
321,695 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024