Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Please pray for Fawkes today [Re: ] #629121
09/05/08 07:22 PM
09/05/08 07:22 PM
Central Connecticut
BCChins Offline
Glider Addict
BCChins  Offline
Glider Addict

Central Connecticut
Gina I was not sure what was given and was hoping it was an option frown

Last edited by BCChins; 09/05/08 07:30 PM.

Have a Good Day
Brenda &
Mr. Magoo

Friendly Reminder please have an e-collar ready before you need it......
Re: Please pray for Fawkes today [Re: BCChins] #629157
09/05/08 08:37 PM
09/05/08 08:37 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Gina, I KNOW how that is honey-no one to medicate mine but me, either. My one son can feed if I really, really need it, but that's as far as it goes. He's seen me do it a thousand times, but he just isn't capable-he's not confident enough, or IS afraid enough, he can't hold them with the firmness needed. I have three on daily meds-will always have at least two-Riker will have to have his Thyroxine every day the rest of his life, and I may be able to miss Flip's on occasion, but if Riker get's his, she'll get hers-but it doesn't matter-sick, well, tired, whatever-it's just me. hug2 Hang in there, hun.

Last edited by Xfilefan; 09/05/08 08:38 PM.

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: Please pray for Fawkes today [Re: Xfilefan] #629227
09/05/08 10:01 PM
09/05/08 10:01 PM

M
Monster
Unregistered
Monster
Unregistered
M

Well, I couldn't do it...

I tried vanilla pudding, butterscotch pudding, yogurt, canned cat food (don't cringe), and I also injected it into peas & corn - he wouldn't touch any of it.

I tasted all of it except the cat food & it all tasted just like the medicine. The flavoring must be really strong because I couldn't even taste a hint of butterscotch pudding & there were 4 parts pudding to 1 part pred!

I thought about just sucking it up & giving it to him the old fashioned way - I even drew it up & went in there...but he started to breathe heavy & I decided it just wasn't worth it.

Instead, I got online & started researching injectable steroids. It appears as though the depomedrol can be given weekly in place of an oral steroid for long term pallatial care. Now, this was a human healthcare website, but I don't see why it would be that much different for Fawkes. I have printed the info I found & will take it with me to Fawkes & Zoe's 11am appt with Dr. Kate tomorrow.

I know he needs his pred, but I just don't think putting him in an asthmatic fit is going in the right direction, no matter how badly he needs this medication.

On a happier note - HE GOT HIS THERAPEUTIC WHEEL TODAY!

He has been in and out of it all evening - I am hoping this will be a great self-help aid for him. And I promise I will get pics as soon as it does not stress him for me to be in the room with him. Maybe when he's sleeping tomorrow - of course then he won't be in it, but you'll get the idea.

Re: Please pray for Fawkes today [Re: ] #629239
09/05/08 10:12 PM
09/05/08 10:12 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
I feel that you made the right choice tonight Gina. Hopefully with the new information that you found will help in reestablishing a better therapy.
I'm happy that you received the wheel! The magnets in it are just as strong as the ones that you have already been using.
The purpose of it is to create a 'pulsed' field, similar to the rotation technique that you already have been doing.
Since he has the wheel, you will not need to do anymore other than keeping the magnets in his sleeping pouch.
Did your technique help at all?
Sending tons of hugs and prayers. hug2

Re: Please pray for Fawkes today [Re: LSardou] #629243
09/05/08 10:20 PM
09/05/08 10:20 PM

M
Monster
Unregistered
Monster
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted By: LSardou
Did your technique help at all?

It helped me for a little while, until I started getting frustrated with my concoctions...

Now, the rotations I did on Fawkes' pouch - I have to tell you about that~ I did it with his whole family in there so that I wouldn't have to disturb them at all. I get to about number 17 and they all started crabbing! Talk about ruining the vibe!

I'm going to take his morning dose with me to Dr. Kate's office - that way if she wants to see how he reacts or if she wants to show me a better way to give it, at least I'm at the vet's in case he needs help. Hopefully she'll say that we can do a weekly injection of the depomedrol & can the oral pred. That's what I'm hoping for at least.

Re: Please pray for Fawkes today [Re: ] #629379
09/06/08 01:44 AM
09/06/08 01:44 AM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
Usually when this happens it's because one of them was experiencing a shift in the nervous system which is a normal response to something new. Most likely if you continued they would have settled down. Silly little babies!

I'm happy to hear that your technique worked until the concoction...if you feel like it, continue with it. This will help to relax your nervous system too.

I'm hoping that things go well tomorrow at the vets. I think it's a great idea to have her witness Fawkes reaction. Sending lots of hugs and prayers.

Re: Please pray for Fawkes today [Re: LSardou] #629387
09/06/08 02:19 AM
09/06/08 02:19 AM
Tucson, AZ
hipbchik Offline
Glider Slave
hipbchik  Offline
Glider Slave

Tucson, AZ
Hang in there Gina...you know we're all right there with you, and anxiously awaiting an update from the vet appointment in the morning.

hug2

peace~carolyn

"Your mind is the birthplace of ingenuity and then you need your heart as the Mediator..." ~Lil C
Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: LSardou] #629392
09/06/08 02:57 AM
09/06/08 02:57 AM

C
Celeste
Unregistered
Celeste
Unregistered
C

Ok...I had some ideas maybe they will help.

Do you ONLY go in there to give him medicine now, or to check on him? If so, take him out for play time and all for a longer period. If he can associate you with play time AND medicine time, maybe he wouldn't start the breathing problem.

Also...everyone agrees gloves are HORRIBLE for bonding..Well, what about anti-bonding? What I'm trying to say is...You dont want him to associate your scents with medicines. Gliders rely heavily on scents..So wear some sort of glove. He'll still probably get upset while being medicated...But maybe he wouldnt do it EVERY time he saw you.

I hope this helps...He isnt eating ANYTHING? Have you tried different bugs you dont usually get, like waxworms? Since they are fattening, they might be good for him since hes losing weight. Did you try the dumplings (Heck, maybe even beef stew!), or mac and cheese? Not healthy...But he needs to eat...Fawkes, eat!!! cry

I know how you feel with noone being able to help..it's incredibly hard. Do you maybe have a glider experienced person from here near by? Does Fawkes associate the vet with medicine, and react the same way he does to you?

I know this is hard..Try and relax more! Animals sense stress. That was one of my biggest problems when I had to take care of my kitty, Pepper. It seemed if I was upset and crying, she would act out even more. It's hard, and easier said then done..i know. Meditation, maybe?

Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: ] #629413
09/06/08 07:53 AM
09/06/08 07:53 AM
Northeast U.S.
angelic4296 Offline
Glider Addict
angelic4296  Offline
Glider Addict

Northeast U.S.
Praying everything goes ok at the vets Gina and that you can switch him over to injectables for both meds....I've been on Prednisone all my life and it's taste, flavored or not, is POTENT, so I understand his temper tantrum...sending hugs your way and give Fawkes a kiss for me! <3

Jess

2 spoiled gliders, Gizzy (6/05) and Ruthie (?/05) <3

Please consider rescuing first!

Please remember to complete your surveys at http://www.sugargroup.org/ - help better the lives of gliders everywhere smile
Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: ] #629421
09/06/08 08:15 AM
09/06/08 08:15 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Chrissie has some great suggestions here for you, Gina thumb
Praying that all goes well at the vet's this morning and that the injectable meds will be a viable alternative for you hug2

Suz Enyedy
:bb: Carina & Coobah
Allira & Gizmo :grey:
:grey: Picasso, Trinity Joy & Luna
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: sugarglidersuz] #629425
09/06/08 08:27 AM
09/06/08 08:27 AM
Central Connecticut
BCChins Offline
Glider Addict
BCChins  Offline
Glider Addict

Central Connecticut
Gina will be waiting to hear what Dr. Kate has to say today. You will both be in our thoughts and wishes for a better way to give him his meds. I am so sorry you are both going though this. I also hope his new wheel helps him also.

Many hugs Gina you sure are doing everything you can for him. I wish I was closer to help you....even just to hold your hand hug2

Have a Good Day
Brenda &
Mr. Magoo

Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: BCChins] #629473
09/06/08 10:54 AM
09/06/08 10:54 AM

M
Monster
Unregistered
Monster
Unregistered
M

Ok, back from the vet with good news!

He can have the depomedrol as a weekly injection instead of the oral pred! He goes back on Wed for his second shot. He started an attack as soon as I put him on the scale at the vets office, so she got to see what I'm dealing with & agrees that there is a stress trigger.

He also has problems when he eats or drinks, she explained why. She said there is a lymph node in between the larynx and the esophogus, so if it is enlarged (which is very likely), then every time he swallows, it pushes on his larynx. She said it would probably be easier for him if I liquify his food. So, today I am going to go pick up a "Fawkes" blender that I can put worms and stuff in. Hopefully it will be easier for him to swallow a liquid. He does have problems with water, so I'm sure he will have trouble with whatever I try, but it will still probably be easier than solid food.

He weighed in 4g less than on Wednesday, but that is actually a good thing because that amount of weight loss could be attributed to the time of day he was weighed, a full/empty bladder, or even tumor loss. And even if it is actual weight loss, it is far less rapid then the rate we were seeing. After his Elspar injection, he lost 20g in 1 week (again, could have been tumor loss).

Anyhow, my mission today is to liquify some bugs - I'll let you know how it goes...

Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: ] #629496
09/06/08 11:42 AM
09/06/08 11:42 AM

L
luvsmyfids
Unregistered
luvsmyfids
Unregistered
L

Gina, blending his foods might be a bit better than water because it will be a bit thicker. Alot of elderly humans can't drink water because they choke on it and need a thickener added to drink it.

I'm thrilled to hear that Fawkes is doing better.

Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: ] #629509
09/06/08 11:59 AM
09/06/08 11:59 AM
Central Connecticut
BCChins Offline
Glider Addict
BCChins  Offline
Glider Addict

Central Connecticut
Gina I am glad he can have an injection instead of oral. It will be so much less stress on you both.

Can not wait to hear about your adventure of blending bugs.

Have a Good Day
Brenda &
Mr. Magoo

Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: BCChins] #629588
09/06/08 03:13 PM
09/06/08 03:13 PM
Northeast U.S.
angelic4296 Offline
Glider Addict
angelic4296  Offline
Glider Addict

Northeast U.S.
Mmmmm bug blending Gina, yum...on a serious note, glad he's going to have the injections, takes you out of the picture as the stress factor and you can return to your role in his eyes as his loving mommy smile

Jess

2 spoiled gliders, Gizzy (6/05) and Ruthie (?/05) <3

Please consider rescuing first!

Please remember to complete your surveys at http://www.sugargroup.org/ - help better the lives of gliders everywhere smile
Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: angelic4296] #629600
09/06/08 03:41 PM
09/06/08 03:41 PM

B
BelladonnasMom
Unregistered
BelladonnasMom
Unregistered
B

You can get liquid thickener very easily from the pharmacist!!! Just go to the counter and ask for it, its cheap. We had to use if when my grandma started having trouble swallowing from Lou Gerrigs disease. You may also want to add something sweet that he likes (honey maybe???) to the thickened water to get him to drink it. It can have a very mild medicine taste with the thickener! Orrrr... maybe a very tiny amout of acacia gum powder to thicken it slightly... I hear they really like that stuff!!!

Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: ] #629673
09/06/08 05:44 PM
09/06/08 05:44 PM
Ft. Pierce, FL
thefotokat Offline
Glider Slave
thefotokat  Offline
Glider Slave

Ft. Pierce, FL
Gina, I haven't posted but have been lurking. I'm sending you daily hugs and prayers. You are so much stronger than even you think. Fawkes will draw on that strenth.
hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2

Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: thefotokat] #630141
09/07/08 01:26 PM
09/07/08 01:26 PM

M
Monster
Unregistered
Monster
Unregistered
M

Thanks guys, and Kate (((HUGS)))

Well, I blended up a mixture of mealies & waxies with some water - and I almost puked - I had to leave the room...

I had a friend over at the time & thankfully, she volunteered to pour it out of the blender for me & carry it upstairs so I wouldn't lose my cookies.

Even thinking about it right now has got me feeling nauseous.

I don't know if Fawkes ate it. He would not take it from me & started gasping for air, so I put him & the nasty stuff in the cage & left the room - he was the only one awake at the time, all his other family was asleep. I came back a couple hours later to see if he had eaten any & it was about half gone, he was still the only one out, but his family could have very easily come down for a bit & then gone back to bed - they actually do that a lot. Then this morning, the bowl was licked clean.

I really wish I has a spy camera to stick in there so I could see what he was eating, that way I would know what to keep putting in for him.

I wonder if I would be as grossed out if I just smashed the mealies with a fork or something. The thought of doing that again really just makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm going to try some chicken or turkey baby food again & see if maybe he'll eat it if I water it down.

Arg...

Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: ] #630166
09/07/08 01:56 PM
09/07/08 01:56 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
hug2 Just reading it Gina makes my Oreo's wanna come back.... roflmao
I sure hope that he did eat some of it anyway.

Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: LSardou] #630167
09/07/08 01:59 PM
09/07/08 01:59 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Gina, can you cut the mealies and waxies for him? Perhaps with small pieces, he will have a little easier time? Prayers continue for the both of you.

Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom,
Mary
Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: pappy1264] #630237
09/07/08 03:10 PM
09/07/08 03:10 PM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Gina, I can't imagine doing that shakehead No way, no how shakehead
Kudos to you for trying it for him. I'm wondering if using canned mealies would be a bit easier on your stomach to do? dunno

I'm so glad he can get the injectable meds instead - that will be SO much easier for the both of you thumb

Suz Enyedy
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: sugarglidersuz] #630282
09/07/08 03:49 PM
09/07/08 03:49 PM
USA
SugarBlossoms Offline
Serious Glideritis
SugarBlossoms  Offline
Serious Glideritis

USA
That's great Gina! I hope it was Fawkes that did eat them. It sounds like it might have been smile

I got the "urge" a few years back to make the gliders a casserole. hehe

I mixed up the eggs, ensure, bit of cheese....and mealies, then cooked them.

OMG!!!! Talk about a disgusting ODOR! I got sooo sick to my stomach! The gliders LOVED it but I will NEVER do that again...unless I HAD to. LOL

Keeper of Handprints on my Heart, You left your Footprints on my soul.
My precious loves that left to quickly, Peanut, Katie
Isabella, Kiwi, Bonnie and Monroe.

Spread your wings and glide free of pain,
Until the day I see you again.

God speed my precious angels. I love you. Mama.
Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: SugarBlossoms] #630284
09/07/08 03:52 PM
09/07/08 03:52 PM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Originally Posted By: SugarBlossoms
That's great Gina! I hope it was Fawkes that did eat them. It sounds like it might have been smile

I got the "urge" a few years back to make the gliders a casserole. hehe

I mixed up the eggs, ensure, bit of cheese....and mealies, then cooked them.

OMG!!!! Talk about a disgusting ODOR! I got sooo sick to my stomach! The gliders LOVED it but I will NEVER do that again...unless I HAD to. LOL
roflmao Ick! I can just imagine the smell crazy Have to admit though, you made me bust up laughing with this one! roflmao

Suz Enyedy

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: sugarglidersuz] #630323
09/07/08 04:37 PM
09/07/08 04:37 PM

M
Monster
Unregistered
Monster
Unregistered
M

That's just WRONG! It was hard enough for me to put the worms in my blender, I can't imagine putting them in the oven or microwave!

Suz - That's a good thought about the canned worms - I wonder if they have as much "goo" inside to make them yummy though - Yak, cough, blah...

Here are some pics I took today of Fawkes' Therapeutic Wheel - I had wanted to get him running in it, but he is just stressed so easily, I thought it would be better to take the pics while he was sleeping. Please ignore the veggies on the fleece carpet, I haven't done my mommy duties yet today. The wheel also has a solid stand, which I will probably switch to tonight to make it so it doesn't travel as much across the floor. These are clickable thumbnails, so you can click them to make them bigger:

He is in the wheel all the time - He spends most of his awake time in it, even if he's just sitting or grooming. I'm not so sure he's even given the others a chance to play in it yet! I feel good about this because I know he's getting his magnet therapy without the stress of me trying to handle him. I also have the magnets in his Elfin House.

I was so excited about Fawkes being able to get the steroids by injection the other day that I forgot to update you guys on Zoe's overgrooming. Remember, she has been on the Be Happy herbal "valium" supplement for 3 weeks now.

Her fur is growing back & there are no signs of continued barbering. We're going to keep her on the Be Happy for now, considering that it is helping & that her stressors may continue to get worse as Fawkes' cancer progresses.

I was thinking tonight I might try mixing baby food chicken or turkey with some plain full fat yogurt. The yogurt should thin out the baby food meat, and it might be easier to eat while still being pallatable.

Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: ] #630335
09/07/08 04:51 PM
09/07/08 04:51 PM

C
Celeste
Unregistered
Celeste
Unregistered
C

Awh, too bad I don't live closer...I'd totally do the bug blending for ya. If you HAVE to do it again...Get a gas mask? Lol. Or just put a few in with some yogurt or some other mixture, so it won't smell horrible. Just like...5 in an entire thing of yogurt or something. Make sure the yogurty smell is strong, lol.

It's good to hear Zoe's getting better too...This has to be stressful for her as well.

And your doing a great job with everything! Fawkes is sooooo lucky! Most wouldn't dare buy a blender just for mixing worms for there babys, hehe. hug2 hug2

Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: ] #630456
09/07/08 08:21 PM
09/07/08 08:21 PM

B
BelladonnasMom
Unregistered
BelladonnasMom
Unregistered
B

Lurking in the shadows thanking the Goddess I haven't had dinner yet... bleck!!!

We're still cheering you on Fawkes!!!!!

Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: ] #630680
09/08/08 08:42 AM
09/08/08 08:42 AM

M
Monster
Unregistered
Monster
Unregistered
M

Well, I made a new kind of buffet for him last night - mostly soft stuff & liquids - He ate the Vanilla Haagen Daas. Now, he still had a hard time with it - he would take a few licks then start coughing, but he went back like 5 times for more so he must have liked it.

Not exactly a meal, but progress none the less!

I think I'm going to start taking his family out of the rept for about an hour every evening so that I can leave Fawkes in his rept without wondering who ate what, etc...

This way I can make him a buffet and not have to pull him out of the cage & stress him at mealtime. I can also leave him alone, which I can't do when he is eating off of my dresser. Maybe he'll eat more if he's by himself in his own enviornment. dunno

Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: ] #630700
09/08/08 09:40 AM
09/08/08 09:40 AM
Tucson, AZ
hipbchik Offline
Glider Slave
hipbchik  Offline
Glider Slave

Tucson, AZ
Originally Posted By: Monster
I think I'm going to start taking his family out of the rept for about an hour every evening so that I can leave Fawkes in his rept without wondering who ate what, etc...

This way I can make him a buffet and not have to pull him out of the cage & stress him at mealtime. I can also leave him alone, which I can't do when he is eating off of my dresser. Maybe he'll eat more if he's by himself in his own enviornment. dunno

That sounds like a good plan Gina...at least for a few nights, so you can get a better idea of what and how much he is eating.

Glad to hear he went for the Vanilla Haagen Daas...it's better than nothing for certain!!

Hang in there girl! hug2

peace~carolyn

"Your mind is the birthplace of ingenuity and then you need your heart as the Mediator..." ~Lil C
Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: hipbchik] #630778
09/08/08 11:52 AM
09/08/08 11:52 AM
Ft. Pierce, FL
thefotokat Offline
Glider Slave
thefotokat  Offline
Glider Slave

Ft. Pierce, FL
Gina, another idea for seeing who's eating what. They sell baby video monitors. One of my friends has one and she says it's like watching TV. It's an idea. I don't know how much they cost, but that way you could watch Fawkes w/out him knowing it. You could also observe how he acts when you're not nearby.

Re: Fawkes has Lymphoma - Part 4 [Re: thefotokat] #630837
09/08/08 01:07 PM
09/08/08 01:07 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
YAY for Ice Cream!!! clap

Gina, you know about Lyah and her tooth issues-well, she LOVED mealies, but couldn't eat them (no chewing teeth left). There were two things I could do, and one I couldn't.

For any of you who dont' know, blended mealies turn black-and are horribly disgusting (to us, and at least to my gliders as well). I tried it-Lyah wouldn't touch them blended, and neither would anybody else.

I could chop them with a sharp knife into little bitty segments (make sure the glider is up-these will turn color and get disgusting but NOT as fast as blending-if fresh, she'd love them (I mean, RIGHT when you get done cutting them, stick them in front of the glider-an awake, ready to eat, and ready, first thing)

I could also hand feed and squish the guts out either mealie by mealie-which would usually get you bit, or onto a plastic spoon for her to lick off-while she was licking a dozen sets of insides off one spoon, I was getting another ready.

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 412 guests, and 97 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,582 TEXAS
679,079 OHIO
487,163 OKLAHOMA
432,165 UTAH
321,693 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024