Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Keoni's SM #671286
11/09/08 11:42 PM
11/09/08 11:42 PM
kentucky
ssdreamsicles Offline OP
Glider Slave
ssdreamsicles  Offline OP
Glider Slave

kentucky
I had keoni neutered October 23. I had him in a ecollar and stayed up to watch him and pepper till 4 am. I went to bed and all was well. I got back up at 530 am to check on them and i waled in to find keoni had gotten part of the collar off and had ripped himself apart. He was covered in blood and was in the process of SMing. I grabbed him up and found a dine size hole that was very deep. As soon as i knew my vet was in the office i went up and we cleaned him up and put him under so we could fix him. He had done a lot of damage and we were unable to use under the skin stitches and had to go with reg skin stitches. We used to stitches and left a small hole for drainage and he went on baytril. I kept him clean and all seemed to be going fine. There was a part of the skin i was worried about but under a part that had come off it looked like healthy new skin. well a few days ago i noticed a smell and hair falling out and the skin has become nacrotic. He has also set up a bit of infection. He is now on Clavamox and we are doing hydrotheropy. I know gliders and water dont exactly mix well but hydrotheropy works well in dogs and cats. We are hoping the dead tissue will fall off and the hydrotheropy will help the new skin. It is a long shot but anything to keep him from a 3rd surgery.

Here are a few of my concerns:

if the tissue does fall off or he has to have it taken off he will be left with a nasty deep, wide hole. New skin will grow but it im sure will not fill in the hole. With as much trama and damage he did im sure al the hair will not grow back. Wil he forever over groom or SM cause the spot is diff and feels diff? When he SMed he almost went thru to the internal organs what if he does this again?

Me and keoni have never been cuddle close. He bites and after trying a long time we came to a standstill of i backed off and loved him on his terms. with this happenging it has forced us to become close weather i was scared to get bitten or weather he wanted to be held or not. Now i love this guy even more and he barks for me. we have become very close in the last 2 weeks and im affriad for him. I really need some advice.

We go back to the vet monday to see if the hydrotheropy is working at all.

Right now he is with my friend angel(glidernanny). He has to have siladine and if has sulfa in it which im deathly allergic to. I will not have that bad of a reaction with contact to my skin but i was warned with my sensitive skin on top of the allergy to stay away from it so i felt it not fair for him to have to sit in a cage day in and day out due to this. Angel offered to foster him so he would get out of the cage time. She is like 15 min from me so i can see him everyday. She is doing the hydrotheropy and cream and antibiotics as well as spoiling him rotten.

Also the Clavamox has given him loose stools. He had a fecal on sat and it was all clear. What can we do for him till his stools return to normal?

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: ssdreamsicles] #671291
11/09/08 11:46 PM
11/09/08 11:46 PM
kentucky
ssdreamsicles Offline OP
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

kentucky
Here is a pic of his wound after it was sewn up. I know i should have taken a before pic but i was to upset to think of it. On monday angel is going to help me get a pic of what it looks like now that the skin and tissue is nacrotic. Updated pics will follow with his progress.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn58/ssdreamsicles4/PICT0526.jpg

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: ssdreamsicles] #671300
11/09/08 11:57 PM
11/09/08 11:57 PM

D
debyc08
Unregistered
debyc08
Unregistered
D

hug2 sorry you guys have to go through this!! i will keep you and keoni in my thoughts and prayers. hug2

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: ] #671311
11/10/08 12:10 AM
11/10/08 12:10 AM
Miami, Fl
reeny Offline
Glider Slave
reeny  Offline
Glider Slave

Miami, Fl
Missy
You can give him some yogurt (real) with active cultures. There is something called Amerivet soluble 68 I can send you some if you need it. It has normal flora in it, and other stuff. Peggy recommended it when my gliders were on antibiotics.

I hope he get a good report tomorrow when you go to the vet. I will keep you both in my thoughts.

Reeny
&
"The Flower Patch Gang"

Blossom & Buttercup
Bella & Bug
Mona & Poppy
Hannah & Lucas
Petunia & Payton
Petals
Fiona & Fiorello
Lili & Tulip & Krinkles

www.moonovermiamigliders.com

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: reeny] #671340
11/10/08 12:50 AM
11/10/08 12:50 AM
kentucky
ssdreamsicles Offline OP
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

kentucky
He is eating some Danactivia along with bml. What is the amerivet soluble 68 supp to do?

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: ssdreamsicles] #671344
11/10/08 12:55 AM
11/10/08 12:55 AM
Miami, Fl
reeny Offline
Glider Slave
reeny  Offline
Glider Slave

Miami, Fl

Reeny
&
"The Flower Patch Gang"

Blossom & Buttercup
Bella & Bug
Mona & Poppy
Hannah & Lucas
Petunia & Payton
Petals
Fiona & Fiorello
Lili & Tulip & Krinkles

www.moonovermiamigliders.com

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: reeny] #671396
11/10/08 02:35 AM
11/10/08 02:35 AM

R
Raquel
Unregistered
Raquel
Unregistered
R

Melissa:
You don't know how sorry I am to hear about Keoni.
I'll be keeping him and you in my prayers, and also glidernanny who has been an angel for you both.
Let us know how did it go in the vet. hug2 hug2 hug2

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: ssdreamsicles] #671401
11/10/08 02:44 AM
11/10/08 02:44 AM
Missouri
tammyangel Offline
Glider Slave
tammyangel  Offline
Glider Slave

Missouri
Originally Posted By: ssdreamsicles
He is eating some Danactivia along with bml. What is the amerivet soluble 68 supp to do?

On the amerivet soluble 68 from what Josefine was told about it.Its to help keep them from losing alot of weigh while sick.When she had sissy and cosmo both sick from giardis Dr.Tristan told Josefines vet to have her order it and give to him.You may contact her I think she purchased it .It came in four pounds.

Having Faith and Hope that some day soon.That all the world will come to see that all of gods babies deserve love and affection.

gangel My little three precious angels :rbridge:

http://suggieshack.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=login

Mom to some really spoiled little ones.

:rtmo:
:leu:
:grey:

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: ssdreamsicles] #671422
11/10/08 04:03 AM
11/10/08 04:03 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Quote:
if the tissue does fall off or he has to have it taken off he will be left with a nasty deep, wide hole.

That depends on where the tissue is dying and if new skin is underneath. BLACK tissue is necrotic. Dead. It will not regenerate. Is is spreading at all? If it is, it needs to be removed to keep more healthy tissue from dying, and from causing blood poisoning (a systemic infection). A small amount of dead tissue at the edges of a wound may slough and respond to antibiotics...if it's a patch that is growing, and not just the edges-removing it may be the safest course (for the glider to survive). I know it's hard to think about doing that, but necrosis is very dangerous, and gliders are small-once a systemic infection reaches the heart it's all over, and necrosis breeds blood poisoning very, very quickly. Your vet, if you can trust them to be honest and not just tell you what you want to hear, would be the best judge of whether it "should" come off. I'm sorry you're going through this, and I've been reading on the rare occasion I can get online.

I can tell you that for my own bout with necrosis/blood poisoning, the antibiotic of choice by the hospital (I lost part of a thumb) was Keflex-but I don't know if that is available for animals or not. Post surgical-the wound was also cleaned several times a day with a solution of Betadine, a few drops of dish soap, and very warm water all mixed together (actually, they had me soak my thumb in it, but you can't soak a glider, so..)
Hoping my experience might help your little one.
Hugs to you and Keoni.

Last edited by Xfilefan; 11/10/08 04:06 AM.

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: Keoni's SM [Re: Xfilefan] #671479
11/10/08 09:01 AM
11/10/08 09:01 AM
Hustonville,Ky
Darlene Offline
Glider Lover
Darlene  Offline
Glider Lover

Hustonville,Ky
Missy hug2 sorry to hear this. Sending you & Keoni the best. I think he captured all of our gearts at the gathering. Good Luck. Let me know if I can be of any help. hug2

Wife to Ed mlove
Mom to 2 skin aliens :roflmao:
3 :dog:
Atti(Attitude)(bugg)
Sassie (pug)

2 :glider: Ozz (little man) and my newest baby girl KiKi.

Beloved & missed cat Crybaby RIP 11/?/94 - 12/16/06
Re: Keoni's SM [Re: Darlene] #671670
11/10/08 03:25 PM
11/10/08 03:25 PM

G
glidernanny
Unregistered
glidernanny
Unregistered
G

cry Well Missy just picked Keoni up to take him back in to the vet and I had no idea just how attached I had gotten to the little booger need_hug I am definitely not a professional and am anxiously awaiting word from her vet but IMO it seems that the surrounding tissue is looking healthier from the hydro and creams applications. The necrotic area is looking softer and beginning to pull away from the healthy skin but I have no idea if it will be enough on it's own or will require further surgery. On a side note he has become quite attached to my grandsons spiderman comforter and my lap for warmth and snuggling. He's even become a little less mouthy about it-lol. He loves to burrow but will come up and peek at me occasionally as if he's not sure I'm still there shakehead. He is taking his antibiotic really well for me and although he hates the hydro therapy he is beginning to calm down a bit and learning that lots of treats are soon to follow. He is loving the watered down bml and the danactive and is still having some diarrhea but also some formed stools. Missy did take some pics before she left and I'm sure she will post those later. Please keep the prayers and positive energy flowing for this little guy!!

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: Xfilefan] #671701
11/10/08 04:11 PM
11/10/08 04:11 PM
Kentucky
nancy1202 Offline
Glider Addict
nancy1202  Offline
Glider Addict

Kentucky
Missy & Angel, thanks for keeping us updated on Keoni! There are quite a few of us on here watching his progress and pulling for the little guy! agree

Originally Posted By: Xfilefan
I can tell you that for my own bout with necrosis/blood poisoning, the antibiotic of choice by the hospital (I lost part of a thumb) was Keflex-but I don't know if that is available for animals or not.

My vet recently prescribed a 10-day series of Keflex for an inflammation of my dog's ears, but she weighs 45 lbs. I thought she may have ear mites because of the scratching and head-shaking, but that was ruled out. She is all better now! I'm picturing the tiny little glider capsule if a vet were to prescribe it...

Last edited by LSardou; 11/10/08 04:53 PM. Reason: edited

~Nancy~
http://www.derbycitygliders.com

:grey: Jackson/Izzie, Lukas/Leilah, Mizuki/Elektra, Oliver/Ava, Ramon/Paloma, Charming/Snow
Rest of the menagerie: dogs, cats, corn snake, bearded dragon
Re: Keoni's SM [Re: nancy1202] #671716
11/10/08 04:24 PM
11/10/08 04:24 PM

R
Raquel
Unregistered
Raquel
Unregistered
R

Angel,
These are for you: hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2

I knew you was going to miss the little boy. upset worried
You did a great job. clap clap clap thumb thumb thumb

Missy, don't forget the update & pictures. Prayers sent hug2

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: ] #671785
11/10/08 06:13 PM
11/10/08 06:13 PM
kentucky
ssdreamsicles Offline OP
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

kentucky
Well there was no good news at the vet. The live tissue looks better but the dea has spread and is not any better. It is going to have to come off. He will be left with a large gaping wound. I gave my vet a number of a vet in Tx. Im very worried about keoni right now. We have a long rd ahead of us but if we can just get him better it looks good.

Here is a pic of how wound today

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn58/ssdreamsicles4/PICT0574.jpg

He had been on baytril cream and keeping the wound clean. Now he is on clavomox, sulvidine, wound gel and hydrotheropy.

The hydro and antibiotics and cream have helped the live skin.

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: ssdreamsicles] #672104
11/11/08 03:21 AM
11/11/08 03:21 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
I would agree with your vet, based on the pic-it needs to come off before it spreads further. Ask about Keflex and the solution to soak it in I mentioned (Mixture of Betadine, a few drops of dish soap, and very warm water) - maybe hold a cotton ball soaked in it on the wound several times a day? The purpose to soaking it, particularly with the Betadine, which is an oxidizer, is to 1-dry the wound, and- 2 prevent new tissue from dying by killing any bacteria present. It is a diluted solution (hence the warm water). I was on 3 days IV Keflex (obviously not possible with a glider-IV-, but worth looking into orally), then on it for a month beyond that. It's possible it can be used in conjunction with the other antibiotic. As stated, it may be possible to obtain for a glider. Adaptic and either neosporin or triple antibiotic ointment over the wound, plus a bandage, can help keep new bacteria from getting in and help keep the site sterile (very important when dealing with necrosis). If the wound is too moist it can be a breeding ground for bacteria. Betadine is very helpful in that area.-NOTE: Do NOT use the generic iodine...it does not have the additive that helps it sink into the skin and tends to just sit on top, resulting in limited usefulness.

The problem with animals and blood poisoning is that because of their fur, you can't see a red line heading to the heart (the telltale sign of blood poisoning)-so every precaution that can be taken is advisable.

With me, the wound was closed as much as possible once the dead tissue was removed, the rest closed on it's own with time and meds, but there was an open wound for quite a while. When that is the case, keeping the area sterile and as bacteria free as possible is critical.

Question: Have they done a culture of the wound to identify the bacteria that is causing the necrosis?

Last edited by Xfilefan; 11/11/08 03:46 AM.

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: Keoni's SM [Re: Xfilefan] #672847
11/11/08 11:34 PM
11/11/08 11:34 PM
kentucky
ssdreamsicles Offline OP
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

kentucky
Ok update!

The surgery went very well. It turns out the dead we were seeing was not dead skin but dead fat. They said under it looked very healthy. They did under the skin stitches and 2 top stitches with some left to drain. He will stay on the clax till it is gone. Baring any skin dieing or infection he should heal just fine. Im so excited by this good news. Keoni's stools have returned to normal. I will get a pic tomorrow of the wound after surgery.

Xfilefan,

Thanks for all that good info. I will be sure to write it al down in case it is needed in the future(hope not).

I want thank all who have given support and help! U guys are great.

A big thanks to Angel for keeping keoni when he needed his SSD cream.

Keoni is now home with me and it is nice. Angel was sad to see him go so i think ill have to take him over to see her in a few days smile

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: ssdreamsicles] #672850
11/11/08 11:36 PM
11/11/08 11:36 PM
kentucky
ssdreamsicles Offline OP
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

kentucky
Oh forgot to add the part that was stitched the first time, the part that did not have all the dead build up is healing very good!

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: ssdreamsicles] #672856
11/11/08 11:41 PM
11/11/08 11:41 PM

D
DelilahsMom
Unregistered
DelilahsMom
Unregistered
D

YEA!!!!! I thought the necrotic area looked odd but couldn't figure it out. It makes more sense to me that it was necrotic fat instead of necrotic tissue!!!! I am so happy for the both of you.

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: ] #672861
11/11/08 11:45 PM
11/11/08 11:45 PM
kentucky
ssdreamsicles Offline OP
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

kentucky
I was just fixing to pm u the update lol. Im fixing me somthing to eat and then going to steal your baby for some joey love!

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: ssdreamsicles] #672871
11/11/08 11:51 PM
11/11/08 11:51 PM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
That is such ENCOURAGING news, Melissa! A day hasn't passed that I'm thinking of you all...gonna keep the prayers and positive thoughts heading your way! hug2

Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: Keoni's SM [Re: minkasmom] #672893
11/12/08 12:16 AM
11/12/08 12:16 AM
Big Sandy TN
Sherri Offline
Glider Addict
Sherri  Offline
Glider Addict

Big Sandy TN
That does sound like good news Missy! I know Angel will miss Keoni and I'm sure that you'll make swure that she gets plenty of visitation. Being an Auntie to suggies is so stressful. But I'm happy that he's home with momma now. Cause momma had to be stressing even more with him not home. Great big hugs and continued prayers for Keoni!

sherri

Forever home to a wide variety of animals, domestic, farm and exotic.
My passion is my little suggie sweethearts! 731-441-9814

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
Re: Keoni's SM [Re: Sherri] #673396
11/12/08 08:15 PM
11/12/08 08:15 PM
kentucky
ssdreamsicles Offline OP
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

kentucky
Keoni is a bit sore today and taking it easy but he is doing well. He loves the danactive and i find that licked clean. I am sad he is not able to help with his joey as he was such a good daddy to kimba but his health is more important. He is so spoiled i dont know how ill live with him now lol. If u do not come baring treats he gives u the how dare u look!

I know we still have a long rd ahead of us but the rd is looking much more bright!

Sorry i did not get a pic uf for u all but i have had a bad migrain all last night and part of the day. Ill get one soon!

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: ssdreamsicles] #673795
11/13/08 02:55 PM
11/13/08 02:55 PM

G
glidernanny
Unregistered
glidernanny
Unregistered
G

So glad he's being a good boy and taking it easy for ya!! Great to hear he's being demanding-I take that as a sign he's feeling pretty good!! I do miss the little booger but I'm so glad he can be home where he belongs and atleast be able to smell his suggie family-there is no place like home when your not feeling your best. Hope you've finally gotten some headache relief today and NO we're not moving the key on our account exclamation just been too lazy to put it back yet roflmao Give him extra snuggles from me today and every day!!

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: ] #674697
11/15/08 10:31 AM
11/15/08 10:31 AM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
So how is Keoni doing? I've been thinking about you the past couple days....hope things are continuing to heal, no matter how slowly. hug2

Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: Keoni's SM [Re: minkasmom] #674712
11/15/08 11:44 AM
11/15/08 11:44 AM
Ft. Pierce, FL
thefotokat Offline
Glider Slave
thefotokat  Offline
Glider Slave

Ft. Pierce, FL
I'm keeping good thoughts coming his way. I just went through a problem w/a little girl who had to have an eye removed. We had similar issues w/necrosis and repeat surgeries. It is a long road and some days the bumps are bigger than others, BUT the road does lead somewhere. That's what you have to keep in mind. It sounds as if you've been doing a fantastic job w/him. Keep reminding yourself of that...especially of the tough days. You're going to get him healed up and back w/his family.

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: thefotokat] #675677
11/17/08 04:52 AM
11/17/08 04:52 AM
kentucky
ssdreamsicles Offline OP
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

kentucky
Keoni is doing very well so far. I was a bit worried as he started to sneeze a bit. He has a thick 2 inch fleece pad in the bottom of his hospital cage and i layered fleece around his cage to keep him nice a warm. I keeped a good eye on him for a few days hoping if he was getting a cold the Clavamox would nock it out. So far so good no more sneezing or any other probs. His wound is looking good. Im sorry i never got a pic of his wound after the 3rd surgery but i was so busy with him and abby my cat as she has a abcess and then i was sick.

Kate it is a very hard rd. I have another glider gizmo that had to have 2 surgerys to amputate his tail and it was a long 2 months in a ecallor but well worth it. He is now healed and out of the collar. It was a bit diff as he was able to stay with his mate and joeys and keoni has not been able to. I tried to let her and him have time together but she flipped him over and went after his stitches so i had to take her away.

It will be a long rd but very much worth it.

Ty all hug2

On a side note keoni and peppers joey is doing well. He is now 26 grams and eyes are open!

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: ssdreamsicles] #675681
11/17/08 05:22 AM
11/17/08 05:22 AM
USA
SugarBlossoms Offline
Serious Glideritis
SugarBlossoms  Offline
Serious Glideritis

USA
I'm happy to see he is doing MUCH better!! Good job! smile

Keeper of Handprints on my Heart, You left your Footprints on my soul.
My precious loves that left to quickly, Peanut, Katie
Isabella, Kiwi, Bonnie and Monroe.

Spread your wings and glide free of pain,
Until the day I see you again.

God speed my precious angels. I love you. Mama.
Re: Keoni's SM [Re: SugarBlossoms] #679074
11/23/08 02:48 PM
11/23/08 02:48 PM
kentucky
ssdreamsicles Offline OP
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

kentucky
I have some great news! Keoni is doing great! He is healing so nicely. He should get his stitches out this week. Im so happy with the healing as is my vet. I just let him out of his collar for the first time sense his neuter in Oct. He went nutty grooming lol. I let pepper in with him and he was very happy. I have put the collar back on but left pepper in with him. Im going to keep baby till it is time for him to eat again before taking pepper back out.

This has been such a hard upsetting rd. I was so worried id loose him. How can such a tiny creature capture your heart so much?

I will get hubby to help me take a pic of his site to show u how well it is doing. I was not able to get one after they did the 3rd surgery so to give u an idea on how long the wound was it was at least one inch long mabey a bit more. The parts that were stitched together are closed all the way and the area left open a bit for drainage is almost closed. Rather it is closed just new skin forming.

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: ssdreamsicles] #679080
11/23/08 03:11 PM
11/23/08 03:11 PM
kentucky
ssdreamsicles Offline OP
Glider Slave
Glider Slave

kentucky
Here is a pic. He was very wiggly so not very good lol.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn58/ssdreamsicles4/PICT0584.jpg

Re: Keoni's SM [Re: ssdreamsicles] #679085
11/23/08 03:26 PM
11/23/08 03:26 PM

G
glidernanny
Unregistered
glidernanny
Unregistered
G

dance dance Missy he looks great!!! He's made amazing progress this time and I'm so proud of you both! I'm also very proud of Pepper for continuing to care good care of 'little boy' without Keoni there to help her. I'm sure having a good sitter/aka u has helped a lot too. I'm so happy for all of you!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 379 guests, and 83 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,551 TEXAS
679,068 OHIO
487,134 OKLAHOMA
432,138 UTAH
321,663 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024