Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Ladymagyver. 03/28/24 09:57 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Pellet Food List [Re: ] #801838
07/02/09 07:45 PM
07/02/09 07:45 PM

B
BBsuggiesBG
Unregistered
BBsuggiesBG
Unregistered
B

I use the Insectivore-Fare. It's the only staple I have found that the lils like.

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: ] #802038
07/03/09 12:21 PM
07/03/09 12:21 PM
USA
I
IowaMisty Offline
Glider Guardian
IowaMisty  Offline
Glider Guardian
I

USA
I have a little bit of a dry food review on this page:
http://www.sweet-sugar-gliders.com/sugar-glider-food-dry-staple-food.html

We don't use dry food completely regularly because it's really not required with the HPW diet that we're feeding.

EDIT: I wanted to add that I just emailed EN asking for more nutritional info on their dry foods.

Misty

Last edited by IowaMisty; 07/03/09 01:40 PM.
Re: Pellet Food List [Re: IowaMisty] #802078
07/03/09 03:29 PM
07/03/09 03:29 PM

A
astronoc
Unregistered
astronoc
Unregistered
A

Insectivore, Exotic Nutritions Premium diet, and Monkey Biscuits are the 3 constants that I have noticed to stay on top. I use all three but my gliders do not enjoy the premium diet unless I add 100% nectar juice to it. They preffer the Insectivore. I only give them Monkey biscuits about 2xs a week. They love those too.

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: ] #802200
07/04/09 12:31 AM
07/04/09 12:31 AM

S
suggiemama75
Unregistered
suggiemama75
Unregistered
S

I have 2 different labels for Glider Chow - One is from October 2008 and one is from 1 month ago. Interesting thing is - they both have different ingredients and "Guaranteed Analysis". The one Aleera speaks of purchasing 1 month ago (with the 24% Protein, 10% fat, 6% Fiber and 12% moisture)is the same one I have from 2008. The one I have from 1 month ago is completely different (the one Wyldfyre63 posted). The only thing that is the same is the Feeding Directions: Place in dry bowl, refresh as needed. Make available in cage at all times. So exactly how many formulas are they selling?

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: ] #802207
07/04/09 12:57 AM
07/04/09 12:57 AM

A
astronoc
Unregistered
astronoc
Unregistered
A

From the (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets website:

"NOTE: Glide-R-Chow™'s formulation has recently been UPGRADED to include Dent-a-Guard™. Since gliders only develop one set of teeth in their lifetime, it's important to protect them - and this all-natural formulation makes sure they stay in tip-top condition all the time."

Maybe they are still in that stage where both products are still being sold. They do sell 2 year supply of this stuff so it may take a while before we dont see any of the old stuff at all....

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: ] #802365
07/04/09 05:37 PM
07/04/09 05:37 PM
USA
I
IowaMisty Offline
Glider Guardian
IowaMisty  Offline
Glider Guardian
I

USA
Originally Posted By: astronoc
Insectivore, Exotic Nutritions Premium Diet, and Monkey Biscuits are the 3 constants that I have noticed to stay on top. I use all three but my gliders do not enjoy the premium Diet unless I add 100% nectar juice to it. They preffer the Insectivore. I only give them Monkey biscuits about 2xs a week. They love those too.

This is funny.....my gliders are the opposite. They like the Premium Glider diet better (with nothing added to it). Gliders can be so finicky. Both are really good though. I'd say Monkey Biscuits probably aren't as nutritious, but maybe we'll know more by the end of this project here.

I'm still waiting to hear back from EN. I'm hoping some time next week.

Misty

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: IowaMisty] #802403
07/04/09 08:45 PM
07/04/09 08:45 PM
Hampton, Virginia
vagraphix Offline
Glider Addict
vagraphix  Offline
Glider Addict

Hampton, Virginia
I use Mazuri Insectivore-diet. Did you have that one on the list? My fuzzies love it.

Debra
Two sons in the U.S. Army
Slaves to:
Mikki, Loki & Thor
dogs: Morgan & Isabella
Bunnies Bob & TMan
gangel RIP Wellington, Minnie & Dazzle bunny, Willow July 6 2013, Squirtle 7-24-09, Maggie May 12-14-10

Licensed wildlife rehabilitator - Cottontail Rabbits & Squirrels
Re: Pellet Food List [Re: vagraphix] #802413
07/04/09 10:03 PM
07/04/09 10:03 PM

P
PriVe
Unregistered
PriVe
Unregistered
P

Is Mazuri New World Primate also the "Mazuri Insectivore-diet?

b/c i saw this recent post on Mazuri New World Primate and Glide-R-Chow having the same ingredients.
Glide-R-Chow vs Mazuri New World Primate thread:
http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/..._Wor#Post802212

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: ] #802426
07/04/09 11:22 PM
07/04/09 11:22 PM
Hampton, Virginia
vagraphix Offline
Glider Addict
vagraphix  Offline
Glider Addict

Hampton, Virginia

Debra
Slaves to:
Mikki, Loki & Thor
Bunnies Bob & TMan
gangel RIP Wellington, Minnie & Dazzle bunny, Willow July 6 2013, Squirtle 7-24-09, Maggie May 12-14-10

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: vagraphix] #802427
07/04/09 11:24 PM
07/04/09 11:24 PM
Hampton, Virginia
vagraphix Offline
Glider Addict
vagraphix  Offline
Glider Addict

Hampton, Virginia
Mazuri Insectivore-diet
Designed to be complete and balanced for insectivores - No supplementation necessary. Highly fortified - May be fed with fruits, greens, etc. Contains Fish oil and lecithin - Rich sources of long-chain Omega-3 fatty acids and phospholipids, respectively. Contains over 10% crude fiber - Helps simulate the chitin component of the insectivore’s diet. Highly palatable. Extruded particle: 1/16” x 1/16”. Contains natural vitamin E.

Guaranteed Analysis Crude protein not less than 28.0% Crude fat not less than 12.0% Crude fiber not more than 13.0% Ash not more than 8.0%

Ingredients Poultry by-product meal, poultry meal, ground brown rice, dried beet pulp, ground wheat, ground soybean hulls, dehulled soybean meal, corn flour, fructose, dried egg product, ground aspen, poultry fat preserved with ethoxyquin, poultry digest, powdered cellulose, dried apple pomace, animal fat preserved with BHA, wheat germ, dried whey, shrimp meal, fish meal, brewers dried yeast, soybean oil, fish oil, lecithin, phosphoric acid, salt, DL-methionine, taurine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfite (vitamin K), d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (natural source vitamin E), thiamin mononitrate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (vitamin C), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), inositol, biotin, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, ethoxyquin (a preservative), riboflavin, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), calcium pantothenate, calcium carbonate, nicotinic acid, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, ferrous carbonate, zinc sulfate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite.

Debra
Slaves to:
Mikki, Loki & Thor
Bunnies Bob & TMan

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: vagraphix] #802434
07/04/09 11:37 PM
07/04/09 11:37 PM

A
astronoc
Unregistered
astronoc
Unregistered
A

I was actually missing the Mazuri Insectivore diet on the pellet food list. I have added it.

Thanks Debra for posting the information!

Misty - I've made a couple of small changes to the file. I'll send an updated version in a couple of days. Let me know if you want or need it sooner.

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: IowaMisty] #802435
07/04/09 11:42 PM
07/04/09 11:42 PM

A
astronoc
Unregistered
astronoc
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted By: IowaMisty
Insectivore, Exotic Nutritions Premium Diet, and Monkey Biscuits are the 3 constants that I have noticed to stay on top. I use all three but my gliders do not enjoy the premium Diet unless I add 100% nectar juice to it. They preffer the Insectivore. I only give them Monkey biscuits about 2xs a week. They love those too.

This is funny.....my gliders are the opposite. They like the Premium Glider diet better (with nothing added to it). Gliders can be so finicky. Both are really good though. I'd say Monkey Biscuits probably aren't as nutritious, but maybe we'll know more by the end of this project here.

I'm still waiting to hear back from EN. I'm hoping some time next week.

Misty

Oh we can already tell that those monkey biscuits arent that nutritious lol. I bought the orange flavor pack and I've been giving my gliders about one soaked per week. I didnt notice the ingredients until after I bought it and before I knew better. Now, I've at least dug into this topic way more than before so I know better. I didnt want to throw it away but since they arent really that good either, I've just been giving it to them in lower amounts. I will most likely discontinue feeding them after they go through this bag.

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: ] #802445
07/05/09 12:38 AM
07/05/09 12:38 AM
Hampton, Virginia
vagraphix Offline
Glider Addict
vagraphix  Offline
Glider Addict

Hampton, Virginia
I was actually missing the Mazuri Insectivore diet on the pellet food list. I have added it.

Thanks Debra for posting the information!

Misty - I've made a couple of small changes to the file. I'll send an updated version in a couple of days. Let me know if you want or need it sooner.

Your welcome. I acyually found out about it from one of my vets.

Debra
Slaves to:
Mikki, Loki & Thor
Bunnies Bob & TMan

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: ] #802464
07/05/09 06:49 AM
07/05/09 06:49 AM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
I beleive that Mazuri new world primate is the same as "glider grub" not glide-r-chow.

I am still trying to get the lists for the briskys diet. I actually need to order more so when I get it I will add it here.

I also have a question about the Mazuri insectivore diet. does anyone notice it has ground aspen? isnt that a tree? why would they include that? any thoughts on it....

Last edited by JillMarie; 07/05/09 06:50 AM.

:grey: Bosom Buddy Creations:grey:
^website link wink

Remember that God Loves You!
Re: Pellet Food List [Re: JillMarie] #802469
07/05/09 08:15 AM
07/05/09 08:15 AM
Hampton, Virginia
vagraphix Offline
Glider Addict
vagraphix  Offline
Glider Addict

Hampton, Virginia
Brisky's Glider food

Here is a pic of the label for the briskys food

Debra
Slaves to:
Mikki, Loki & Thor
Bunnies Bob & TMan

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: vagraphix] #802565
07/05/09 02:55 PM
07/05/09 02:55 PM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
thanks, but it is sooo hard to actually read it, on my screen anyway. I wanted to be able to retype it for here. I also want to get the "bugs and berries" they offer. it is very different from the one from EN and my gliders LOVE it.

^website link wink

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: JillMarie] #802579
07/05/09 03:51 PM
07/05/09 03:51 PM

P
PriVe
Unregistered
PriVe
Unregistered
P

Originally Posted By: JillMarie
I beleive that Mazuri new world primate is the same as "glider grub" not glide-r-chow.

I am still trying to get the lists for the briskys diet. I actually need to order more so when I get it I will add it here.

I also have a question about the Mazuri insectivore diet. does anyone notice it has ground aspen? isnt that a tree? why would they include that? any thoughts on it....

Glide-R-Chow vs Mazuri New World Primate

The thread was posted by astronoc.

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: ] #802586
07/05/09 04:27 PM
07/05/09 04:27 PM
NY
G
GliderFun Offline
Glider Lover
GliderFun  Offline
Glider Lover
G

NY
I was under the impression that if you feed your gliders dry hard food it will cause injuries to the mouth due to them not being created to eat hard foods in the wild, only soft.

Any input on that. Not sure if it was brought up or not honestly haven't read this whole thread... yet... :-)

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: GliderFun] #802599
07/05/09 05:25 PM
07/05/09 05:25 PM
Melbourne Australia
Marz Offline
Glider Guardian
Marz  Offline
Glider Guardian

Melbourne Australia
Originally Posted By: GliderFun
I was under the impression that if you feed your gliders dry hard food it will cause injuries to the mouth due to them not being created to eat hard foods in the wild, only soft.

Any input on that. Not sure if it was brought up or not honestly haven't read this whole thread... yet... :-)

Not a comment here on pellet feeding as I do not feed pellets of any kind but I do offer my gliders lots of hard chewy items in their diet.

If you have ever felt the bite from a glider, you know their teeth are definitely created for some serious chewing.

In the wild, gliders need healthy teeth and gums to be able to chew into the bark to obtain sap. Some trees form sap globules on the outside of the bark..this is often very hard,crunchy or even quite chewy. I think many people are under the misconception that the sap oozes out by itself nice and soft to be licked or sucked but it takes a lot of hard chewing to get their needs.

Some wild gliders can and will catch small animals like mice and birds if the opportunity exists.

Gliders in captivity though, that are fed a soft diet with cooked veg, soft purees and nothing to chew on, will end up with unhealthy gums that are not able to cope with harder items and are likely to end up with dental/gum issues. If you feed hard pellets or foods out of the blue in this case when a glder has never had hard foods before, then may end up with issues. This is why owners should maintain and promote healthy gums and teeth by allowing their gliders to be able to use their teeth. Crunchy vegetables, chew sticks, maybe a couple of pieces of high quality pellet, cat or dog kibble can be offered to keep the gums healthy.
I do not however, endorse the feeding of pellets as a total staple though - however a couple of pieces can be beneficial for dental/gum health.

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: Marz] #802614
07/05/09 06:12 PM
07/05/09 06:12 PM
NY
G
GliderFun Offline
Glider Lover
GliderFun  Offline
Glider Lover
G

NY
good to know. I feed hard carrots but i always softened the monkey biscuits with some sort of juice because I was worried that they would get hurt. I also only fed as a staple with BML insectivore fare because it was soft. Good to know I can add some more crunch to their world :-)

Thanks!

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: Marz] #802629
07/05/09 07:30 PM
07/05/09 07:30 PM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
nice comment on the need of some hard foods! That is why I also offer a piece of catfood once in a while as a treat. they love the crunchy texture and chirp away while eating.
side note: I only use dick van pattens witha ratio of 1.35:1

^website link wink

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: ] #802636
07/05/09 07:43 PM
07/05/09 07:43 PM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
Originally Posted By: PriVe
Originally Posted By: JillMarie

Glide-R-Chow vs Mazuri New World Primate

The thread was posted by astronoc.

LOL fell of my chair laughing! I checked the list for glider grub and it IS the same! the same food sold under 3 different names .... how funny!

^website link wink

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: JillMarie] #802744
07/05/09 11:40 PM
07/05/09 11:40 PM

A
Aleera
Unregistered
Aleera
Unregistered
A

This may be a little off topic, but I wanted to mention it. According to my vet's knowledge any foods that have veterinary reccomendations on their packaging often don't actually have to prove what vets recommend their food. I don't know whether this is because it is perfectly legal or due to relaxed government regulation. This really frustrated me because of the 3 companies I asked for references only one answered me. The one that answered merely asked for my vet's phone number so their staff could talk to my vet.

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: ] #803023
07/06/09 05:23 PM
07/06/09 05:23 PM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
sorry it took so long but here is the list for Brisky sugar glider diet:

Brisky sugar glider food was formulated by PHd's in animal nutrition.
Directions: feed an ounce per day per glider. Allow pregnant/lactating to eat all they want. Minimize treats to 10% of total diet. Provide plenty of fresh clean water

Guaranteed analysis
crude protein min 25.3%
" fat min. 6%
" fibe max. 5.7%
moisture max 13%
calcium min 1.1%
calcium max 1.7%
phosphorus min .84%
salt min .3%
salt max .5%
vit A 10,000 IU/LB

ingredients
wheat middlings, solvent extracted soybean meal, heat processed soybeans, dextrose, calcium carbonate, cane molasses, tallow, ground yellow corn, mono dicalcium phosphate, salt, calcium sulfate, eucalyptus flavoring, lignin sulfonate, lactobacillus acid, strepto, faecium aspergillus, oryzea, bacillus subtillus, mannan oligiosaccharide, vit B-12, choline chloride, citric acid, copper sulfate, vit E supplement, manganese protenate, zinc proteinate, Vit A supplement, vit D supplement, copper proteinate, cobalt proteinate, thiamine, anise flavor, zinc oxide, niacin, folic acid, biotin, pantothenic acid, forage products, pyridoxide HCL, vit C supplement, sodium selenite, riboflavin, mineral oil, ethylene diamine dihydriodide(eddi), flavoring
caution: do not feed supplemental selenium in excess of .3ppm of total diet.

I will be ordering the bugs and berries diet they offer and when I get it I will submit the list for that one as well.

^website link wink

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: JillMarie] #804762
07/09/09 10:43 PM
07/09/09 10:43 PM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
oh you guys will love this one LOL

Brisky's Bugs and Berries diet:

Can be offered alone or mixed with fresh fruits and veggies. some tend to like it better when mixed with their usual moist diet

wheat flour, meat and bone meal, corn oil, corn gluten meal, dextrose, tomato pomace, blueberries, dried ants, ant eggs, adult insects, insect pupae, insect larvea gut loaded with spirulina and canthaxanthin, salt, brewers yeast, rosemary, bee pollen, choline chloride, di alpha tocopheryl acetate, zinc oxide, niacin, natural mixed tocopherols, vit b-12, calcium pantothenate, vit a, ascorbic acid, iron sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, ethylene diamine dihydriodide, d-biotin, d-activated animal sterol (source of vit d)

guaranteed analysis:
crude protein min 19%
crude fat min 16%
crude fiber max 4%
moisture max 7%

sounds yummy *slurps*

^website link wink

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: JillMarie] #804797
07/10/09 12:03 AM
07/10/09 12:03 AM

A
astronoc
Unregistered
astronoc
Unregistered
A

Thank you Jill. I have added this last one to the list smile

This last diet is *very* similar to the "Exotic Nutrition Berries & Bugs Glider diet". Exotic has soybean meal and pork by product where as Brisky doesnt. The insects are also a little different since Exotic's doesnt mention ants as part of the ingredients. Check it out and compare:

Wheat flour, meat & bone meal, soybean meal, pork by-products meal, corn oil, corn gluten meal, dextrose, tomato pomace, blueberries, adult insects, insect larva gut-loaded with spirulina and canthaxanthin, salt, brewers yeast, rosemary, bee pollen, choline chloride, dl-alpha, tocopheryl acetate, zinc oxide, niacin, natural mixed tocopheroles, vitamin B -12 supplement, calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, ascorbic acid, iron sulfate, manganous oxide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiaminemononitrate, riboflavin supplement, folic acid supplementethylene diamine dihydriodide, D-biotin supplement, D-activated animal sterol (source of vitamin D3)

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: ] #804872
07/10/09 08:42 AM
07/10/09 08:42 AM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
I have used EN bugs and berries also and even though the list is similar the appearance and texture of the two are far different. My guys hardly touched the EN but gobble up the briskys. isnt that funny? the briskys has a fine crumbled texture and is a golden color, except for the bugs, the bugs are whole bugs! and some bug parts, yummy!
whereas the EN had a pellet texture, some hard and some soft, that was very dark in color, almost black.

^website link wink

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: JillMarie] #804934
07/10/09 11:26 AM
07/10/09 11:26 AM
Texas
Miki_and_Maka Offline
Out of Pouch
Miki_and_Maka  Offline
Out of Pouch

Texas
I found this pellet diet from Reliable Protein Products

It looks kinda like the Zoo Keepers Secret from Suncoast Sugar Gliders

Here is their website www.zoofood.com

INSECTIVORE - FARE

Sugar glider Balanced diet for : HedgeHogs

HEDGEHOGS, SUGAR GLIDERS, OMNIVOROUS REPTILES, SKUNKS. TAMANDUAS, TENRECS, OPOSSUMS, ARMADILLOS, MEERKATS, COATIMUNDI, SHREWS, ANTEATERS, HORNBILLS, IBIS, TANAGERS, FINCHES, ROBINS, and more.

INSECTIVORE - FARE is the consistency of a soft (moist) pellet.

Ready to Feed

INGREDIENTS

Porcine By-Products, Fish Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal, Shrimp Meal, Wheat Flour, Dried Bakery Products, Dried Kelp, Fructose Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Water, Spirulina, Lactic Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Concentrated Carotene, Calcium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Vitamin A Acetate with D-Activated Animal Sterol (source of vitamin D-3), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Choline Chloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Manganous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ethylene Diamine Dihydriodide., Magnesium Sulfate, P-Amino benzoic Acid, Folic Acid, Sulfur, Biotin, Natural and Artificial Flavors.
Now with Taurine added

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS ADDITIONAL ANALYSIS

Crude Protein Min. 20.00% Calcium (CA) Min. 2.00%
Crude Fat Min. 7.00% Phosphorous (P) Min 1.00%
Crude Fiber Max. 6.00% Iron Min .005%
Moisture Max. 36.00% Taurine Min. .003%
Ash Max. 9.00%

STORAGE

No Refrigeration, Freezing or Thawing Necessary
Store in a cool, dry area(below 70 degrees)free from pests and insects.
May be refrigerated or frozen if desired.

Recommended Feeding

INSECTIVORE-FARE is a High Quality diet, designed to be fed free choice

to a wide variety of Insectivorous and Omnivorous Animals.

Most Animals will consume about one-fifth of their body weight per day.

Feed requirements of animals will vary according to species, stress factors,

environment and activities.

Fresh water should be available at all times.

Last edited by Miki_and_Maka; 07/10/09 11:29 AM. Reason: Sorry i just noticed you can only access the page with ingredients if you go to their main page first

Mom to my beautiful daughter Cassie

1 Dog CJ

and 5 gliders Noa & Nani (the adults) Maka & Miki (my first pair of joeys; named after my first pair of gliders) and Kana (from their second litter) :grey:
I Miss Still Love & Miss You All Maka, Miki, Kiki and Lucky :grey: gangel :rbridge:
Re: Pellet Food List [Re: Miki_and_Maka] #808408
07/17/09 03:04 AM
07/17/09 03:04 AM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
How about this from Sunseed

sugar glider formula:
Specially-formulated, high protein pellet mix includes a mix of vegetables (such as carrots and parsley), five different fruit juices (mango, kiwi, cherry, apple, and apricot), freeze dried mealworms, and a touch of honey. This formula contains a wide variety of unique ingredients to create a pellet that your pet will find tasty and a healthy start to a balanced diet.

Ingredients:
Feeding oat meal, pork meal, poultry meal, cereal food fines, wheat middlings, wheat flour, dehydrated alfalfa meal, blood meal, full flat flax meal, brewers dried yeast, calcium carbonate, dehulled soybean meal, soybean oil, shrimp meal, freeze dried mealworms, honey, potassium chloride, salt, dehydrated kelp, wheat germ meal, mango juice, kiwi juice, cherry juice, apple juice, apricot juice, guar gum, dehydrated carrots, dehydrated celery, dehydrated parsley, dehydrated bell peppers, dehydrated tomato, dicalcium and monocalcium phospate, grapeseed meal, yucca schidigera extract, dehydrated papaya fruit powder, magnesium oxide, lactobacillus acidophilus, enterococcus faecium, lactobacillus casei, bifidobacterium bifidum, niacin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, menadione dimethylpyrimindinol bisulfite (source of vitamin K activity), biotin, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, beta carotene, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, choline chloride, copper sulfate, cobalt sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, sodium selenite.

Guaranteed Analysis:

Crude Protein (min.) 25.0%
Crude Fat (min.) 7.0%
Crude Fiber (max.) 6.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.0%
Calcium (min.) 2.25%; (max.) 2.75%
Phosphorous (min.) 1.2%
Vitamin A - 6,000 IU/lb
Ascorbic Acid (Vit C) (min.) 100mg/lb
Feeding Recommendations:
Feed approximately one ounce (2 1/2 tablespoons) of pellets per day per sugar glider. The prepared food is an excellent base diet, but should only make up 50% of your sugar glider's daily intake; the balance of the diet should consist of approximately 40% fresh vegetables (dark green, leafy vegetables, sweet potatoes, and carrots) and 10% fruits (melons, apples, and bananas). The addition of small mealworms, wax worms, and crickets is also recommended.

Made in the USA.

seems ok dont ya think?

^website link wink

Re: Pellet Food List [Re: JillMarie] #808518
07/17/09 12:51 PM
07/17/09 12:51 PM

A
astronoc
Unregistered
astronoc
Unregistered
A

To regroup, here is a list of the diets I currently have:

Exotic Nutrition Baby Premium Sugar Glider diet
Exotic Nutrition Berries & Bugs Glider diet
Exotic Nutrition Glider Complete
Exotic Nutrition Insect-Eater diet
Exotic Nutrition Insectivore-Fare
Exotic Nutrition Monkey Biscuits Orange Flavor
Exotic Nutrition Monkey Biscuits Standard
Exotic Nutrition New World Primate diet
Exotic Nutrition Premium Sugar Glider diet
Exotic Nutrition Sugar Glider diet with Eucalyptus
Exotic Nutrition Sugar Glider diet with Papaya
Glide - R - Chow
Glider Complete
Glider Grub
Mazuri Insectivore diet
Mazuri New World Primate
Mazuri Omnivore Zoo-Feed
Pet Pro Happy Glider breeder
Pet Pro Happy Glider Chicken Protein
Pet Pro Happy Glider Fruity
Pet Pro Happy Glider Supreme
Pretty Pets Sugar Glider Food
SUGAR GLIDER ~ Brisky diets
SUGAR GLIDER ~ Brisky's Bugs and Berries diet
Sunseed Vita Sugar Glider Formula

We need feeding instructions for Exotic Nutrition Baby Premium Sugar Glider diet. I got ingrediets and analysis for it already.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 561 guests, and 91 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,161
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,663 TEXAS
679,109 OHIO
487,237 OKLAHOMA
432,241 UTAH
321,761 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024