Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Giardia - all my gliders have it. #823845
08/18/09 09:11 PM
08/18/09 09:11 PM
Katy, TX
DavidW Offline OP
Glider Lover
DavidW  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Katy, TX
Well i have a few questions to anybody with experience with giardia.

Could it cause extreme weight loss over say 2 or possibly 3 months of having it?

I've been given Flagy - Metronidazle to treat it with (grape flavor) and to treat for only 5 days is this long enough? this is the second time I've had to treat everyone.

a little history on Nicodemus' weight and age he is about 5 or 6 years old, judging from his large head and chest sent glands.

7-27-09 89 grams
8-15-09 85 grams

the weights are from vet visits.

He's not been eating very well, he will not eat any of the fruits or vegges i have tried to feed just the HPW mix..... I tried to separate him from his cage mate during the night too see exactly what he was eating but it seemed to me that both him and Eva did worse on eating when i did that. I did get him to eat a good amount of glider crack.

any Questions or comments are welcome I really need to resolve this quickly.

P.S. Nicodemus' eye have cleared and he is very active despite being sick.

:rbridge: Eva 10-5-2009 & Nicodemus 11-15-2009

Glide free guys I miss you and will be with you again someday

I make glider safe wheels www.mygliderwheelsandmore.com
Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: DavidW] #823858
08/18/09 10:01 PM
08/18/09 10:01 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
I'm so sorry!!! I have had experience with giardia only once, with two rescues I got. The male had it, the female tested negative, but since they were cage mates, both got treated. They got the same medicine you got and it was for 5 days. I didn't think it was long enough but they had weekly tests for 30 days after they finished their last dose and they tested negative every time. You'll have to clean their cage, toys, wheel and replace pouches every single day. I used a steamer after I cleaned. I didn't have them long enough to know if they had lost weight from it, because I got them on Sunday, vetted them and started treatment on Monday. They were at a good weight when I got them but I have heard of gliders losing weight due to giardia. One person was told to literally feed the glider anything it would eat (other than stuff like onions and chocolate) because he kept losing weight. What's important now is getting him to eat and gain weight, not worry about the proper nutrition.

I'm so glad you found out what was wrong and very glad to know Nicodemus' eye has cleared up! Prayers for you both!

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: DavidW] #823870
08/18/09 10:25 PM
08/18/09 10:25 PM
Edwardsville, Kansas 66113
Judie Offline
Serious Glideritis
Judie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Edwardsville, Kansas 66113
Best method for treating Giardia is seven days on the medication your vet has perscribed. Then seven days off the med. Repeat this way for a total of 3 times of being on the med for seven days each.

The three rounds of seven days on and off is to get any unhatched eggs that are up higher in the intestine time to hatch out thus making the treatment more effective.

Clean the cage with hot soapy water... 1 gal with 1/4th cup of bleach and rinse well. Clean all dishes, toys and water bottle the same way and let them air dry. Anything that can be washed in the washing machine do so and then dry in the dryer at a high temp as the heat will kill any eggs and parasites.

Spot clean the cage of any fecal matter several times during the evening and mornings so the glider does not walk through it. Replace sleeping pouch if soiled for a clean one.

Giardia is not difficult to get rid of. But the problem is most gliders are not treated for a long enough period so the glider becomes reinfected.

I would not seperate the gliders and both need to be treated anyway for the Giardia. The appetite will pick up in a few days once the med starts working.

Sending Get Well Wishes to your little ones.

Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: Judie] #823881
08/18/09 10:44 PM
08/18/09 10:44 PM
usa
snowbabygliders Offline
Glider Guardian
snowbabygliders  Offline
Glider Guardian

usa
i agree with whats been said. flagyl is actually an appetite stimulant on the most part as well as a side effect. your gliders arent too small as far as weights for an adult, yes on the small side but nothing past no return or close IMO. I would throw bleach personally in my dishwasher when washing dishes to avoid any cross-contamination and make sure the dishwasher goes through a good hot heat cycle dry. One thing i know, Giardia cysts can possibly outlive a bleach treatment just like coccidia. Food for thought. Heat really does the trick along with bleach cleanings. sorry to hear about the giardia. best wishes as well and as long as you keep on top of it and treat aggressively with cleanings i feel you will rid them of giardia. kristy

Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: Judie] #823884
08/18/09 10:55 PM
08/18/09 10:55 PM
Perry, Iowa
josefine Offline
Glider Addict
josefine  Offline
Glider Addict

Perry, Iowa
my first one died,the vet didn't find giardia when he did the necr. but,my other one did have it.she was loosing weight alot,my other boy always tested negative,but was loosing so much wieght,also. we fed them both everything that wasn't toxic for them. all sorts of fatening foods.
my girl died the last nite she was on the med. i had just gotten done giving her her food that we fed them thru a dropper/syringe,along w/the med,& she died in my hand.
our boy still continued to test negative,& we continued to feed him as much fatty foods that we could,& one day got back all his weight & gained more.
there is so much pain whenever any of us have sick ones,it is really something that is getting harder for me to deal w/. my girls that i now have are healthy, & i pray that they will never get sick. i pray many times that no ones will.
josefine

Larry & Josefine Vodenik
2014 4 St
Perry,Iowa50220
515/321-6081cell#
j.vodenik@hotmail.com
Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: josefine] #823922
08/19/09 12:11 AM
08/19/09 12:11 AM

W
Whisperia
Unregistered
Whisperia
Unregistered
W

Does anyone have any good reading regards to Giardia. I would love to read more about it smile

Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: ] #823929
08/19/09 12:29 AM
Kilgore, Texas
Cora Offline
Serious Glideritis
Cora  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Kilgore, Texas
Many have given good advice...Judies directions are easy to follow.............do ask your vet about giving the medication as she has suggested as that is what her vet knows to get rid of it! ...............heres to hoping the giardia is gone soon! I know USmom has dealt with giardia as well as some other members here. You Can Do It!!

USDA Licensed Breeder
903-808-1142

http://www.freewebs.com/angelfish_37/index.htm
Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: ] #823930
Florida
LabNGliderMom Offline
Glider Addict
LabNGliderMom  Offline
Glider Addict

Florida

Julie
Hubby: George
Kids: Ayla & Michael
Grandsons: Trysten, Dayton, KJ & Nathyn
The Zoo: Midnight, Severe & Nala - Claude, Pixie, Tippy & Chili - Scout & Soluna, Theo & Deegie

http://hammockhavenpetsplus.com

Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: ] #823932
08/19/09 12:36 AM
08/19/09 12:36 AM
Katy, TX
DavidW Offline OP
Glider Lover
DavidW  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Katy, TX
Whisperia Lisa has a vet note on it
http://www.sugar-gliders.com/glidervet-84.htm

if you want more scientific info try
http://www.merckvetmanual.com/mvm/index.jsp?cfile=htm/bc/21300.htm&word=giardia

Google it for more, there is lots of info on it - I've been through this with my pair of Bengals too.

I'm going to start adding a small amount of honey to the fruits and vegges hopefully this might make them more appealing.

Originally Posted By: Judie
Best method for treating Giardia is seven days on the medication your vet has perscribed. Then seven days off the med. Repeat this way for a total of 3 times of being on the med for seven days each.

The three rounds of seven days on and off is to get any unhatched eggs that are up higher in the intestine time to hatch out thus making the treatment more effective.

I've got enough meds to do this, but i think I'm going to run it by my vet first.
I think I've finally found a good vet.

Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: LabNGliderMom] #823933
08/19/09 12:37 AM
08/19/09 12:37 AM
Florida
BindiAndScrubbie Offline
Glider Slave
BindiAndScrubbie  Offline
Glider Slave

Florida
When mine brought it home my vet had me do the 7 full days. Then I got a retest a month later. So no, I don't think 5 days is long enough.

All I can say is do the cleaning EVERY day. I bleached and scrubbed until my hands cracked. But it did the trick.
Hope it clears up...it's NO fun!

Davie

:rtmo:SpoiledRottenSuggies.com

Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy - Anne Frank
Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: BindiAndScrubbie] #823935
08/19/09 12:40 AM
08/19/09 12:40 AM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
Posted by Jackie_Chans_Mom a few months ago.

What is Giardia?
Giardia is a protozoan parasite that is quite common in humans and animals. It is the most common parasite found in dogs, cats, birds, cows, etc.

Giardia colonizes in the small intestine. It is not spread through the bloodstream or through other parts of the gastrointestinal tract.

Once colonized, giardia absorbs nutrients from the walls of the small intestine.

HOW Is it spread?
Giardia can be spread by the injestion of contaminated water or food, or through "poop to mouth" contact. In other words, in places where there is poor hygiene. We all know that our gliders are not the most hygienic. So, if giardia exists in the poop of one glider, and the glider comes in contact with that poop and then goes to give him/herself a bath, the giardia is spread.

It can also be spread to humans if you don't wash very well after coming in contact with a glider or cage that is infected with giardia.

Not all giardia infections are symptomatic. So, it is possible for yourself or your pet to be an unknowing host.

Cysts are excreted in the feces. Giardia cysts are VERY hardy and can survive months, even in cold or heat. Cysts also can survive without "hatching" in the small intestine of a glider for long periods of time (dormancy). Stress cna trigger a chemical reaction that will move the giardia out of dormancy.

WHAT are SIGNS/SYMPTOMS?

Colonization in the small intestine results initially in inflammation. We can't see this in our gliders, so often the very first sign we have is a change in behavior since the glider will be uncomfortable.

Other symptoms include:
* diarrhea
* malaise
* nausea
* decreased appetite
* weight loss
* foul smelling stools (may smell sulphuric)
* pain - this is often the cause of SM. ALL CLOACAL SMING GLIDERS SHOULD BE TESTED FOR GIARDIA.

It is important to note that gliders may not exhibit ALL symptoms, so a vet visit is warranted when any symptom is noted.

While not fatal to humans, Giardia is known to be fatal to smaller animals.

Fast and effective treatment is necessary!

What is the TREATMENT for Giardia?

Treatment is usually flagyl (metronidazole)

PREVENTION?

To prevent recurrence and to aid in treatment, CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN.

* Cages, toys and bedding should be cleaned with bleach and/or other disinfectants. Minimize toys and items in the cage until the infection has passed.

* QUARANTINE. This is VERY important. Gliders must be kept in a separate cage. It is best if they are also in a separate room.

* Utilize a cage cover to minimize the chance of Poop being thrown outside of the cage

* Provide only bottled water

* Wash VERY well after handling a glider or cage infected with giardia. Change clothing that might have come in contact with infected surfaces immediately after handling the glider or cage. Disinfect door knobs, etc (any surface you might have touched) after as well. It is best if you wear gloves to do this type of cleaning.

Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: DavidW] #823936
08/19/09 12:41 AM
08/19/09 12:41 AM
Katy, TX
DavidW Offline OP
Glider Lover
DavidW  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Katy, TX
Cora, I've had some prior exp with it my trio had it back in April i got rid of it but it's back now. I've not added any new gliders i just can't figure out how they got it, maybe Nicodemus came with it but I've had him for about 3 or 4 months and if he's had this whole time he hid it very well.

Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: DavidW] #823948
08/19/09 01:15 AM
08/19/09 01:15 AM
Kilgore, Texas
Cora Offline
Serious Glideritis
Cora  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Kilgore, Texas
oh i see. looks like it is explained why its back in the above post............it can lay dormant. the stuff is hard to get rid of thats all i know!

USDA Licensed Breeder
903-808-1142

http://www.freewebs.com/angelfish_37/index.htm
Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: Cora] #823964
08/19/09 01:46 AM
08/19/09 01:46 AM

W
Whisperia
Unregistered
Whisperia
Unregistered
W

Thank you so much for all the reference. ^.^

Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: ] #824013
08/19/09 09:49 AM
08/19/09 09:49 AM
Katy, TX
DavidW Offline OP
Glider Lover
DavidW  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Katy, TX
Cora, I've dealt with worse but not in gliders. the bad thing with it is the cysts remain high in the digestive track and are very resistant to medication.

Dose anybody know if Fenbendazole - Panacur has ever been used to treat giardia in gliders?

From what i remember it's a lot more effective than flagyl - metronidazole, and has been used on dogs, cats, rabbits, and birds with very little reinfection due to dormant cysts.

Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: snowbabygliders] #824186
08/19/09 02:13 PM
08/19/09 02:13 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
Originally Posted By: kristy55303
flagyl is actually an appetite stimulant on the most part as well as a side effect.

I have always been told and witnessed the opposite, loss of appetite, with Flagyl. It can also cause nausea and vomiting in some cases, as well.

Loss of weight is definitely not uncommon with Giardia, some times it is extreme.

Panacur has been used effectively in some cases, but it is interesting because around here all of the vets (dog, cat, exotic) say that Panacur doesn't work for Giardia and my exotic vet has checked the Veterinary Information Network (VIN) several times and they always tell her that the only effective treatment for Giardia, in animals, is Flagyl/Metro. dunno

~Gretchen

If we never loved, then maybe we would never feel pain. Love anyway. It's worth it.
Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: sugarlope] #824224
08/19/09 03:08 PM
08/19/09 03:08 PM
Katy, TX
DavidW Offline OP
Glider Lover
DavidW  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Katy, TX
Originally Posted By: sugarlope
Panacur has been used effectively in some cases, but it is interesting because around here all of the vets (dog, cat, exotic) say that Panacur doesn't work for Giardia and my exotic vet has checked the Veterinary Information Network (VIN) several times and they always tell her that the only effective treatment for Giardia, in animals, is Flagyl/Metro. dunno

That's a bit strange I've personally had great success with panacur with my Bengal cats. Flagyl/metro had no effect. The only catch is that is really strong and can cause seizers if not administered correctly. At lease that’s what my vet said – but she doesn’t do exotic animals.

Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: DavidW] #824494
08/20/09 04:00 AM
08/20/09 04:00 AM
usa
snowbabygliders Offline
Glider Guardian
snowbabygliders  Offline
Glider Guardian

usa
metronidazole is often used as an appetite stimulant in reptiles and amphibians and other animals especially exotics in the veterinary field. If you do look it up, you will see increased appetite or use as an appetite stimulant It has both anti-protozoan (such as giardia is) and anti-bacterial properties. They actually dispense it w/o prescription on kingsnake (scary) as an appetite stimulant for reptiles (supposedly). I'm sure any med can give an upset stomach though.I know for humans it does upset the stomach. When i had to stimulate some frogs to eat that was it. My exotic vet always repeated how he uses it as an appetite stimulant in dogs, cats, and other exotics at times when needed. Also panacur doesnt clear giardia in exotics like gliders to my knowledge. My vet even stated textbook says no( he was surprised because in dogs and cats it says panacur is the drug of choice for giardia, but in gliders it is not effective in ridding the gliders body of giardia like flagyl is), reason why is giardia is a protozoan and metro is an anti-protozoan. panacur aka fenbendazole is an anti-parasitic usually works wonders for hook, lungworm, roundworm, strongyles and flukes etc.. Thats what i know from my exotic vet, my experiences with exotics and from some of my schooling. Like any drug however, there are always possible adverse reactions and i do believe for some animals flagyl could do the opposite....guess it just depends on many factors. dunno
kristy

Last edited by kristy55303; 08/20/09 04:02 AM.

Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: snowbabygliders] #824625
08/20/09 12:51 PM
08/20/09 12:51 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
I know there are a lot of medications that act differently in herptiles than other animals. I have seen the effects of Metro in my gliders and all 6 of them lost appetite (started eating less than half of their normal daily amount). dunno

The information I have read (again, not herp related, but mammal related) says that it commonly suppresses appetite.
http://ibdcrohns.about.com/cs/prescriptiondrugs/p/medflagyl.htm
http://www.wedgewoodpharmacy.com/monographs/metronidazole.asp

All I am trying to say with this, and maybe you are trying to express the same thing, is that loss of appetite is not uncommon and not something to be concerned about. (Maybe it goes either way depending on the animal). dunno

As for the panacur, I don't disagree, everything I have heard is that panacur doesn't work but we have a lot of members who's vet will use panacur before any other medication (with gliders, anyway) for Giardia and the animal is consistently clear in later fecals.

Flagyl doesn't always work either, I know this from experience, so I don't really think there is any med that is full proof, and that is why it is always recommended to retest and retest and retest again.

DavidW, how is Nicodemus doing now? Has the weight stabilized?

~Gretchen

If we never loved, then maybe we would never feel pain. Love anyway. It's worth it.
Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: sugarlope] #824824
08/20/09 07:35 PM
08/20/09 07:35 PM
Katy, TX
DavidW Offline OP
Glider Lover
DavidW  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Katy, TX
As far as i can tell he has stabilized at 88 grams . I weigh them all the same way every time i do it so I'm pretty sure it's accurate. he's been at 88 grams for the last 3 weeks. When i got him i didn't have a scale but i know he was at least 120 grams. this is what concerns me the most, I'm sure it's not the medicine. I just really want to know if giardia can be the cause of Nicodemus weight loss, he might have had it for 4 or 5 months

here's what my crew weighs as of today.
Nicodemus 88gr estimated to be about 5 or 6 yrs old
Eva 115gr estimated to be about 2 yrs old
Koda 109gr estimated to be about 1 yr old
Walle 126gr he's 9 months old
Abia 130gr she's about 10 moths old

Attached Files
069.JPG (22 downloads)

Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: DavidW] #824833
08/20/09 07:52 PM
08/20/09 07:52 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
I would say that it's a good possibility that if he has had giardia for at least 4-5 months this can be a cause of weight loss. Once the system has been infected with a parasite it will cause the digestive system to work overtime in trying to rid of the infection. The body chemicals will get thrown off balance with some reduction of antibodies whereas the infestation will override in time if not treated.

Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: sugarlope] #824878
08/20/09 09:43 PM
08/20/09 09:43 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
Originally Posted By: DavidW
I just really want to know if giardia can be the cause of Nicodemus weight loss, he might have had it for 4 or 5 months

As Linda and I mentioned earlier, yes it is entirely possible.
Originally Posted By: LSardou

WHAT are SIGNS/SYMPTOMS?

Other symptoms include:
* diarrhea
* malaise
* nausea
* decreased appetite
* weight loss
* foul smelling stools (may smell sulphuric)
* pain - this is often the cause of SM. ALL CLOACAL SMING GLIDERS SHOULD BE TESTED FOR GIARDIA.

Originally Posted By: sugarlope
Loss of weight is definitely not uncommon with Giardia, some times it is extreme.

You mentioned that he has lost 4 grams in about 3 weeks, which is not necessarily significant. I did see that you said you thought he was around 120 at some point, but I missed when you said that was, I'm sorry. I have seen both drastic weight loss and steady decline over time with Giardia, so neither would be necessarily uncommon but even the steady decline is of concern if it continues on a downward path. Some of the drastic weight loss may be in part to the presence of diarrhea and loss of fluids (although not all cases of Giardia exhibit diarrhea as a symptom).

Make sure he is retested and repeat the medication as necessary to help clear his system and his weight will likely return over time. thumb

Last edited by sugarlope; 08/20/09 10:00 PM.

~Gretchen

Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: sugarlope] #824902
08/20/09 10:55 PM
08/20/09 10:55 PM
Katy, TX
DavidW Offline OP
Glider Lover
DavidW  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Katy, TX
I can't really tell when he started loosing weight, i completely missed it(the weight loss was not sudden). He didn't show any symptoms until the trip to the SGGA. the stress from the trip finally triggered the diarrhea.

I've got a vet visit planed in three weeks (as long as he doesn't get any worse)for retesting.

If the giardia isn't the real problem and he keeps loosing weight my vet said that we need to do blood tests and ex-rays.

I'll keep everyone informed on his progress.

I'm just really worried about him. I don't want to lose him.

Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: DavidW] #825115
08/21/09 01:40 PM
08/21/09 01:40 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
hug2

Some gliders don't show signs of diarrhea with Giardia, but the Giardia is still taking nutrients from their system, which can cause the slow decline in weight. Some gliders (people, other animals) can fight off Giardia better than others, but for some it can become a low level chronic issue.

Stress causes the immune system to be taxed, so if he had been keeping the Giardia at bay, so to speak, then with the added stress, suddenly he couldn't which can surely cause the sudden appearance of diarrhea.

I just finished up a run of Flagyl 2 weeks ago and my gliders are still eating much less than they normally do, all weights have dropped a little bit. It does take time for their system to recover from the Flagyl. BUT I do think that unless Nicodemus still has an active infection, his weight should stabilize (but it is just an opinion), so I agree that if he tests negative but starts losing weight again, it should be something to check into.

Realize also, that with Giardia, a negative test result does not absolutely mean that he is cleared, it may be off of the shedding cycle of the cysts. And animals and people can still be contagious for up to six months after their active infection has cleared. (They can sometimes continue to shed cysts).

hug2 I hope he has a clear result and continues to be clear. And hope his weight stabilizes and starts picking up again. I'll keep you both in my thoughts. hug2

~Gretchen

Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: sugarlope] #826013
08/23/09 04:20 AM
08/23/09 04:20 AM
usa
snowbabygliders Offline
Glider Guardian
snowbabygliders  Offline
Glider Guardian

usa
i think the best way to get an accurate re-test would be an elisa antigen test for girdia. this will save time going in for retest after retest IMO as it will show if the enzymes are present for giardia and if it is just in a non-shedding phase....one thing to ask your vet for and think about. I elisa antigen test all my gliders. Its very difficult to pick up giardia on a slide let alone a float. Hope all is well and gets better hug2 kristy

Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: snowbabygliders] #828792
08/27/09 11:19 PM
08/27/09 11:19 PM
Sedona, AZ
ozzi Offline
Glider Addict
ozzi  Offline
Glider Addict

Sedona, AZ
Hey David. I was just looking for an update on your gliders. I hope all is going well angel
Pat

Pat
You have not lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.....Unknown

Rest in Peace our little sweet friends that have crossed over the "Rainbow Bridge".
I miss you gangel Boo-Boo, Lucy, BJ, and Fivel gangel
Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: ozzi] #829243
08/28/09 08:38 PM
08/28/09 08:38 PM
Katy, TX
DavidW Offline OP
Glider Lover
DavidW  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Katy, TX
Well status is ok for now I'm cycling the treatment 7 days on 3 off.

everybody's weight is unchanged.

I'll let everyone know more in about 2 weeks.

Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: DavidW] #829258
08/28/09 09:02 PM
08/28/09 09:02 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
clap jump dance

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: Giardia - all my gliders have it. [Re: suggiemom1980] #829264
08/28/09 09:14 PM
08/28/09 09:14 PM
IL (St. Louis area)
StitchsMom Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
StitchsMom  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

IL (St. Louis area)
Thanks for the update! Keep up the good work! :gluck:

~*~Jenny and the fur kids~*~
>>> Sugar Glider Slave <<<

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 398 guests, and 92 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,595 TEXAS
679,084 OHIO
487,174 OKLAHOMA
432,178 UTAH
321,698 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024