Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Part 3: There's something seriously wrong #832857
09/04/09 02:15 AM
09/04/09 02:15 AM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
See Part 2 here

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: LSardou] #833002
09/04/09 01:27 PM
09/04/09 01:27 PM
USA
SugarBlossoms Offline
Serious Glideritis
SugarBlossoms  Offline
Serious Glideritis

USA
It is to my understanding from Paswell that the Wombaroo High Protein powder has the correct 2:1 calcium ratio "built in". It has been a few years since I inquired about this but I did ask if anything had changed in it back when the booster subject came up. I was assured that nothing had ever changed in the ingredients. They do not list the actual percentages on the boxes though but do on the large bags sent from Australia.

However, everything ADDED to the powder will change the ratios. It depends on what veggies, fruits, yogurts, treats, etc., that is fed along with the "diet" mix.

Keeper of Handprints on my Heart, You left your Footprints on my soul.
My precious loves that left to quickly, Peanut, Katie
Isabella, Kiwi, Bonnie and Monroe.

Spread your wings and glide free of pain,
Until the day I see you again.

God speed my precious angels. I love you. Mama.
Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: SugarBlossoms] #833021
09/04/09 01:53 PM
09/04/09 01:53 PM
Ohio
Guerita135 Offline
Glider Addict
Guerita135  Offline
Glider Addict

Ohio
Wombaroo powder has a 1.36:1 cal:phos ratio.

Here's the nutritional analysis of Wombaroo Powder: http://www.perfectpet.net/wombaroo/highprotein.htm

~Nicole~

Proudly enslaved by lots of silly suggies, 3 crazy kitties, a huffy hedgie, and a pretty puppy! grin
Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Guerita135] #833204
09/04/09 07:51 PM
09/04/09 07:51 PM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
Nicole, I am sure you have it all posted amongst all these pages of all this going on, forgive me I am too tired and too lazy tonight to go back and read through it...but what all meds have you given to all of your gliders? Including worm meds? Was there only two that had the seizures or symptoms close to seizures?

Peggy
Critter Love
Critter Love� Diet Center

If you want to know what a person is like, watch how he treats others.

You'll never know what the outcome is if you don't step up and try.

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Srlb] #833219
09/04/09 08:17 PM
09/04/09 08:17 PM
Ohio
Guerita135 Offline
Glider Addict
Guerita135  Offline
Glider Addict

Ohio
I sent you a list of Leda's meds in the PM, remember?

*Clavamox
*Baytril
*Itraconazole
*Chloehexidine Sol.

The meds that the first vet gave the gliders for the giardia was Panacur(which they were all treated with) because he thought they also had round worms(which was actually just the bee pollen). The when my vet got back from vacation she had me continue the Panacur to see it worked and she tested the other gliders for the giardia.

The panacur worked, but not fully, they still had some giardia left, so she then put them on metranidizole(I have no clue how to spell it...I think it's the same stuff that everyone else calls Flagyl).

Leda was originally on Clavamox for a possible UTI as well because there had been protein crystals in her urine, as well as some slight congestion in one of her lungs(which I suspect is because hubby forgot to warm up the syringe before giving her the first dose of sub-q fluids because she hadn't had congestion during the previous visit.).

To answer your second question, yes, only 2 gliders had the shaking/foot-clenching.

Ugh...time's been going so fast lately, but it seems like now it's dragging SOOOOOO slow! Why isn't it Tuesday already?!

~Nicole~

Proudly enslaved by lots of silly suggies, 3 crazy kitties, a huffy hedgie, and a pretty puppy! grin
Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Guerita135] #833231
09/04/09 08:40 PM
09/04/09 08:40 PM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
Yes, I remembered I had Ledas, but I needed to know what ALL the gliders had, have been given, are currently on...

The two gliders with the shaking foot/clenching...this happened after they were being treated for giardia correct? (not sure that is why I am asking)

Peggy
Critter Love

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Srlb] #833326
09/04/09 11:50 PM
09/04/09 11:50 PM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
I am going to share something that was shared with me today. ChrisR has been trying to help figure out different things that could be wrong with Nicoles gliders as well. This morning she called me and we discussed a possibility which actually made a LOT of sense. I have contacted Tristan and as soon as he is able he is going to respond to me and I will post that here as well.

Chris made a post earlier and I have her permission to put it here as well since it pertains to this thread, and maybe it will get some more ideas going. We would like to know what everyone else thinks about this?
(For those of you who dont know ChrisR, she works in the field of researching buggies!!)

If you have read my posts about parasites...Giardia is one of my favorite buggies to "play" with....Seriously, I know Im a nut, but, giardia was and always has been difficult to not only diagnose accurately, but, also it's not something easy to treat...I've always found it challenging and I do so love a challenge that makes me think!
I think it was hmmmm 1989 or 1990?? (long before we had SNAP testing) when there was such a huge outbreak of giardia in the colorado river basin....During the study of the outbreak is when I "fell" for it....believe me when I say I know not only how to diagnose it better than some of the best state labs (when your looking at 100-200 samples a day under a microscope for months specifically for giardia, you become sorta an expert on the subject) but I know what is effective to treat the host....Panacur is not effective for treating giardia plain and simple!!!!!!

BUT (here is the kicker) treating with panacur and then SNAP testing within 3 weeks of the final treatment can possibly result in low enough "load" numbers to get false negatives (kinda like smoking a single joint and then passing the drug test, the numbers arent high enough to give a positive test)....heck when your treating it properly with Metronidizole you dont test for 3-4 weeks AFTER the very last dose...Then if that one is clean, you retest a month after that...only until there are 2 "all clears" is the host animal considered giardia free...

Here is a copy on the warning for fenbendazole/panacur

If your pet experiences an allergic
reaction to the medication or has a
reaction to the dying parasites, signs may
include facial swelling, hives, scratching,
sudden onset of diarrhea, vomiting,
shock, seizures, pale gums, cold limbs, or
coma. If you observe any of these signs,
contact your veterinarian immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Giardia is nasty, not easily treated AND will absolutely cause all of the "secondary" problems you are experiencing....Its a parasite, so basically it is living off essiential nutriants that your gliders need to keep a balanced system, which sets them up for UTI's, yeast infections, low calcium levels etc etc etc

Peggy
Critter Love

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Srlb] #833431
09/05/09 01:30 AM
09/05/09 01:30 AM
Vulcan, MO
Meg_n_Von Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Meg_n_Von  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vulcan, MO
Wow, that's a lot to take in...

Megan & LaVaughn

Sugar Exotics

:bb: Kira :grey: Sadie - Neal :wfb: Pip - Violet :rtmo: Logan - Charli - Tyler - Seamus :plat: Chloe - Cas :leu: Boone

RIP David
Your life was short lived, but your memory will last forever.
Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Srlb] #833457
09/05/09 02:02 AM
09/05/09 02:02 AM
Ohio
Guerita135 Offline
Glider Addict
Guerita135  Offline
Glider Addict

Ohio
Originally Posted By: Srlb
The two gliders with the shaking foot/clenching...this happened after they were being treated for giardia correct? (not sure that is why I am asking)

With Arby, no, but with Rosa, yes. The reason why I took Arby to the vet in the first place was because of the shaking/foot-clenching and because I noticed he had diarrhea that wasn't going away. That's when I found out that he and his brother had giardia.

That was interesting reading Peggy! However...although it might make sense for Rosa, since she showed the signs AFTER being treated, Arby showed the symptoms BEFORE being treated. Since they both have the same exact symptoms, then I don't think that the panacur would be the cause. :\

~Nicole~

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Guerita135] #833529
09/05/09 09:25 AM
09/05/09 09:25 AM
Northwest Missouri
Chris_R Offline
Glider Explorer
Chris_R  Offline
Glider Explorer

Northwest Missouri
Nicole.....I believe the 2 are incidents are "unrelated" although both go back directly to the Giardia.....

Let me explain

Arby was a small joey when he displayed the "seizure" symptoms correct?? Per you he had diahrrea. Joeys are unable to tolerate diahrrea and dehydrate/inbalance very very rapidly. One of the signs of dehydration or an inbalance in young are seizure like symptoms. Basically with him it was a "double whopper"...The diahrrea causing dehydration and the Giardia eating up essential nutriants he needed to maintain a proper balance.

Ever seen a diabetic sugar levels drop suddenly? They shake, are inccordinated, clinch fists and basically have seizure like symptoms...This is what I believe happened with Arby...He "sugared out" due to the giardia & diahrrea.....

Rosa I believe had an allergic reaction to the Panacur...Which should not have been prescribed to treat the Giardia in the first place...Esp in the strength that you posted on another site looking for dosages to treat your gliders...Panacur comes "already bottled" in several different "strengths"...The strength you were "prescribed" to treat your gliders was for a much larger animal and I dont completely understand why the vet would not have prescribed a smaller strength and/or sent you home with how to dose it?????

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Chris_R] #833550
09/05/09 11:13 AM
09/05/09 11:13 AM

B
BabyLoveGliders
Unregistered
BabyLoveGliders
Unregistered
B

Chris thank you so much for trying to help Nicole and her babies!! Your explanation is so fitting to her issues, and could really explain it all!

Thank you also for coming over and reading!

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Chris_R] #833642
09/05/09 01:40 PM
09/05/09 01:40 PM
Ohio
Guerita135 Offline
Glider Addict
Guerita135  Offline
Glider Addict

Ohio
Originally Posted By: Chris_R
Arby was a small joey when he displayed the "seizure" symptoms correct??

I dont completely understand why the vet would not have prescribed a smaller strength and/or sent you home with how to dose it?????

He was about 3 months old, but he was really small(only 40g), which, I assume, may have been because of the giardia.

As for the vet giving the wrong dose...that would be because the vet was an idiot! My vet was out of town, so I had to go to 2 different vets. The first obviously had no clue what they were doing and didn't even do anything but hold Arby and Chief for all of 5 seconds before putting them back in the pouch(didn't even check their vitals!) and then said it was hopeless because they were too small for x-rays or to have blood drawn.

The second vet couldn't see the joeys, so I could only drop off a fecal sample. He saw giardia and what he thought was roundworm eggs(just bee pollen), so they gave me a big bottle of panacur that wasn't even broken down into correct dosages(it was broken into dosages for 1,000g!) and sent me on my way.

I called me vet as soon as she was back and she said that SOMETIMES Panacur works, but usually does or has to be used in combination with something else. So, she told me to continue the rest of the treatment and then bring the boys back in for a re-check. I did(and also brought in samples from all the other gliders) and when they still had the giardia she added Metranidizole(sp?) to the treatment.

If I am able to speak with my vet on Tuesday(I'm just dropping off the gliders) then I'll ask her if the Panacur could have been the problem.

~Nicole~

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Srlb] #833782
09/05/09 08:04 PM
09/05/09 08:04 PM
Ok
Sheila Offline
Serious Glideritis
Sheila  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Ok
Originally Posted By: Srlb

Giardia is nasty, not easily treated AND will absolutely cause all of the "secondary" problems you are experiencing....Its a parasite, so basically it is living off essiential nutriants that your gliders need to keep a balanced system, which sets them up for UTI's, yeast infections, low calcium levels etc etc etc

I have tried to explain this to Nicole because of her concern that her gliders are not getting enough Calcium.

I think it might be a good idea to take one of your healthy gliders and test for calcium Nicole for you to get a more accurate test.

One good thing about the Metronidazole is that it not only kills the bacteria or parasite, but it also has healing properties to repair the intestine walls.

ToandFro Gliders

http://www.toandfrogliders.com

USDA Licensed breeder for 12 years and counting!

WE SELL THE STEALTH WHEEL
Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Sheila] #833804
09/05/09 08:39 PM
09/05/09 08:39 PM
Ohio
Guerita135 Offline
Glider Addict
Guerita135  Offline
Glider Addict

Ohio
Originally Posted By: Sheila

I think it might be a good idea to take one of your healthy gliders and test for calcium Nicole for you to get a more accurate test.

That's exactly what I'm doing.

~Nicole~

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Guerita135] #833835
09/05/09 09:59 PM
09/05/09 09:59 PM
Northwest Missouri
Chris_R Offline
Glider Explorer
Chris_R  Offline
Glider Explorer

Northwest Missouri
My concern with taking one of the "healthy" gliders is....With giardia being seen in at least the joeys (Im not up on all who had it etc) until Nicole has had the 2 "all clears" on her gliders...There is no way to be certain that a healthy glider is actually being tested...

Giardia is very hardy in cyst (egg) form and can live in the environment for months and even longer in a wet environment. It takes almost autoclave temperatures to kill the cyst, bleach will not penetrate it, a simple washing of pouches will just distribute any of the casts along the rest of what is being washed...

My point being....ALL of the gliders have been exposed and until that issue has been taken care of, its kinda moot to test calcium levels to answer the calcium concerns you are having

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Chris_R] #833893
09/06/09 12:14 AM
09/06/09 12:14 AM
Ohio
Guerita135 Offline
Glider Addict
Guerita135  Offline
Glider Addict

Ohio
bleach will not penetrate it, a simple washing of pouches will just distribute any of the casts along the rest of what is being washed...

My vet told me that bleach is the ONLY thing that will get rid of giardia and everyone else on GC that I've spoken to that has dealt with Giardia has said the same thing. If what you're saying is true then I can't imagine how anyone here who's dealt with giardia has ever managed to get rid of it... tounge

Also, I wash all my gliders' bedding separately, so, no, they haven't all been exposed. I washed their bedding in hot water with bleach added.

As well, the gliders haven't had bedding(aside from their single pouches) since I found out that Arby and Chief had giardia because I was told it would harbor the giardia. So, that's a moot point anyways...

I've already tested ALL the gliders for giardia and only 3 tested positive(the 2 joeys and a rescue). One of the cats also tested positive, which is whom we think started the whole thing.

Some of the gliders have already been retested again and I plan on retesting everyone again once the 3 with giardia have the all-clear.

~Nicole~

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Guerita135] #833939
09/06/09 04:29 AM
09/06/09 04:29 AM
Northwest Missouri
Chris_R Offline
Glider Explorer
Chris_R  Offline
Glider Explorer

Northwest Missouri
You are right, I misspoke...I meant to say chlorine wont kill it...It survives water sewage treatment

Im not the greatest sometimes at getting my meaning through in type but.......I AM however trying to help

Were these joeys that tested positive born to you?

Were the other gliders SNAP tested? And if so, was it within 3 weeks of you doing the Panacur treatment on all?

I realise SNAP testing is expensive with vets charging between $20-25 for each test but it doesnt require the giardia to be in a shedding phase as it tests for the proteins produced by the giardia....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My response above to Sheila..I was basically trying to say...Deal with the problem that you know you have NOW, the rest can come later as Giardia absolutely will effect the absorbtion of calcium and other vital vitamins, minerals and proteins..

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Chris_R] #833944
09/06/09 05:51 AM
09/06/09 05:51 AM
Ohio
Guerita135 Offline
Glider Addict
Guerita135  Offline
Glider Addict

Ohio
Lol. No problem. wink You had me pretty worried there for a sec! roflmao

Yes, the joeys were born here. I've tested their parents multiple times(regular fecal floats/smears AND snap tests) and they've all come back negative, but it seems a bit too crazy to think that their joeys had it, but not them, so I'm going to continue to test them for the next couple months, just to make sure.

No, not all the gliders were snap tested. They had normal fecal checks done. I'm waiting for the giardia-infected gliders to test negative and then I'll be re-checking everyone with normal fecals and will then do the snap tests one cage at a time and each cage that tests negative will get their toys and bedding back. I'll continue with routine fecals after that every month or so though, even if they test negative, just to make sure it's really gone.

The gliders were tested BEFORE doing the Panacur treatment. Rosa's snap test was done afterwards(obviously), but I think it was more then 3 weeks after I stopped the Panacur. Honestly, time hasn't been something I've been able to keep track of well lately, so I wouldn't be able to give you an exact date. I'd have to look at all my vet records to give you more precise numbers, but I'm pretty sure the Panacur treatments were done.

BTW, the snap tests cost $40 each at my vet(and I though MY vet was cheap!...I should be overnighting poo to YOUR vet! roflmao)

~Nicole~

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Guerita135] #833961
09/06/09 09:07 AM
09/06/09 09:07 AM
Northwest Missouri
Chris_R Offline
Glider Explorer
Chris_R  Offline
Glider Explorer

Northwest Missouri
I seriously doubt if my vet would even charge me LOL..Well, he might for cost, hasnt yet, but, then again I havent SNAP tested....Which by the way, cost to the vet is about $12.50 each SNAP test. Maybe you should shop around SNAP testing?..It certainly doesnt take an exotic vet to run a routine SNAP test..I actually take my fecals over there and he lets me use his equiptment to do them...He makes me pay by putting me to work doing something for him..Last time it was a couple of endotropin eye surgies he had scheduled, anestestized and then had a HBC dog come in he was busy dealing with, when I happened to show up with my coonie poop LOL

You think Giardia is nasty to deal with???...try Baylisascaris...Now that one, bleach will not kill AND if it gets into another host (its zoonotic) it gets confused/lost and likes to end up in either the brain (thus killing the host) or in the eye (blinding them).....

Nicole, honestly I think all your current glider health problems will disappear once your gliders are all clear of the Giardia

Last edited by StitchsMom; 09/06/09 11:21 AM.
Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Chris_R] #833991
09/06/09 10:37 AM
09/06/09 10:37 AM
Central Connecticut
BCChins Offline
Glider Addict
BCChins  Offline
Glider Addict

Central Connecticut
Nicole and Chris would sending the fecals out to the lab be more beneficial and maybe even cost less. Since your vet is charging you so much. Plus it would also show if there any other parasites?

I know my vet sends out all the fecals now as the labs is more advanced and can detect a lot more parasites then an in house or snap test can plus it costs less then doing both in house.

Have a Good Day
Brenda &
Mr. Magoo

Friendly Reminder please have an e-collar ready before you need it......
Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: BCChins] #834006
09/06/09 11:05 AM
09/06/09 11:05 AM
Ohio
Guerita135 Offline
Glider Addict
Guerita135  Offline
Glider Addict

Ohio
That's a good idea to check with other vets for the snap test! Thanks! It's kinda like a pregnancy test, right? So it's hard to mess up, lol. I'll have to call some local vets(save on gas money too! Woot!) and see what they charge. wink

My vet has REALLY good prices on everything and usually gives me a "frequent flyer" discount, lol, but $40 is pretty darn tootin expensive. Especially when I've got so many gliders to test. :\

~Nicole~

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Guerita135] #834020
09/06/09 11:22 AM
09/06/09 11:22 AM
Northwest Missouri
Chris_R Offline
Glider Explorer
Chris_R  Offline
Glider Explorer

Northwest Missouri
Yep, the reason its called a SNAP test is because you "snap" it closed to mix the chemicals in the unit for your results....Like I said, it tests for the proteins the "adult stage" Giardia produce and not for the cysts to be seen under microscope...but, again...it does require a certain number of adults to make the test positive, so IF you have treated for Giardia within 3 weeks you could POSSIBLY still have a low enough load to produce a false negative..........

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Guerita135] #834028
09/06/09 11:41 AM
09/06/09 11:41 AM

E
EzzieM
Unregistered
EzzieM
Unregistered
E

kind of off topic, but has anyone tried Madacide with a super rinse for the cleaning during treatment, and just throwing the pouches away during each clean? (fleece is what,... 8 bucks a yard? that can make almost 10 pouches! Granted... not NICE ones, but wouldn't it help with keeping the Giardia from spreading?)

I haven't had a problem with Giardia yet *knocks on wood* But I know that Madacide kills drug resistant TB (Tuberculosis) in less than a minute...

any thoughts?

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Guerita135] #834030
09/06/09 11:42 AM
09/06/09 11:42 AM

T
TWilson
Unregistered
TWilson
Unregistered
T

Originally Posted By: Guerita135
That's a good idea to check with other vets for the snap test! Thanks! It's kinda like a pregnancy test, right? So it's hard to mess up, lol. I'll have to call some local vets(save on gas money too! Woot!) and see what they charge. wink

My vet has REALLY good prices on everything and usually gives me a "frequent flyer" discount, lol, but $40 is pretty darn tootin expensive. Especially when I've got so many gliders to test. :\

Definitely call around Nicole, $40 is pretty expensive!! My vet charges $14 for SNAP tests!

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: ] #834059
09/06/09 12:52 PM
09/06/09 12:52 PM
Northwest Missouri
Chris_R Offline
Glider Explorer
Chris_R  Offline
Glider Explorer

Northwest Missouri
Tammy.....your vet is definately charging you a "group rate"...14 bucks covers the cost of the test a maybe the 5 minutes time it takes for the tech to throw it in the snap LOL...

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Chris_R] #834064
09/06/09 01:00 PM
09/06/09 01:00 PM

T
TWilson
Unregistered
TWilson
Unregistered
T

Tammy.....your vet is definately charging you a "group rate"...14 bucks covers the cost of the test a maybe the 5 minutes time it takes for the tech to throw it in the snap LOL...

Ssshhh! Sometimes they don't even charge me! grin

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: ] #834065
09/06/09 01:01 PM
09/06/09 01:01 PM
Northwest Missouri
Chris_R Offline
Glider Explorer
Chris_R  Offline
Glider Explorer

Northwest Missouri
Originally Posted By: EzzieM
kind of off topic, but has anyone tried Madacide with a super rinse for the cleaning during treatment, and just throwing the pouches away during each clean? (fleece is what,... 8 bucks a yard? that can make almost 10 pouches! Granted... not NICE ones, but wouldn't it help with keeping the Giardia from spreading?)

I haven't had a problem with Giardia yet *knocks on wood* But I know that Madacide kills drug resistant TB (Tuberculosis) in less than a minute...

any thoughts?

My thoughts are......Expense wise, Madacide/Medacide/Parvasol etc are pretty expensive compared to a bottle of bleach....bleach will kill just about anything (other than Baylisascaris that is LOL) ESP put on full strength and left to sit for a few minutes

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: Chris_R] #834076
09/06/09 01:16 PM
09/06/09 01:16 PM

E
EzzieM
Unregistered
EzzieM
Unregistered
E

So other than cost wise, is it a BAD idea? (I have lots of it here at my house. LOL.)

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: ] #834095
09/06/09 02:07 PM
09/06/09 02:07 PM
Northwest Missouri
Chris_R Offline
Glider Explorer
Chris_R  Offline
Glider Explorer

Northwest Missouri
I don't have a clue on that particular brand...but I dont think any of those types of "germicides" are meant to be licked off (as suggies could/would do) so one would always do a copious rinse after using a product

Re: Part 3: There's something seriously wrong [Re: ] #834128
09/06/09 04:04 PM
09/06/09 04:04 PM

E
EzzieM
Unregistered
EzzieM
Unregistered
E

Originally Posted By: EzzieM

any thoughts?

Of course laugh

LOL if we ever get Giardia... I'll try this and let you all know.

Any news, Nicole?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 155 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,547 TEXAS
679,062 OHIO
487,124 OKLAHOMA
432,131 UTAH
321,659 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024