Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Gliders and other pets #850506
10/10/09 10:50 AM
10/10/09 10:50 AM
fredericksburg va
garrick_d Offline OP
Glider Explorer
garrick_d  Offline OP
Glider Explorer

fredericksburg va
So, I have heard many different things on this subject from never let your pets near your glider to a glider sleeping on the other animals back. Now personally I do not let my other pets interact with one another but I really could I have a female lab and she loves all my pets I bring home. A funny story is when my hamster use to escape he would go run over and steal my dogs food while she was eating and she would let him! She also would try to cuddle up with him she would lay down and let him crawl on her and then he would find a place to sleep on her and they would fall asleep! She is just a every friendly dog even to my chinchilla but I think gliders might be a different story just because there scent glads. What do you think do you let them around with other pets or do you make sure they never come in contact with one another outside the cage?

Father of...

Pheobe :grey: + Elliot :grey:
+joey:)
my chinchilla Kiki
Snowball my hedgehog

http://www.garrickexotics.com/
Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: garrick_d] #850546
10/10/09 01:13 PM
10/10/09 01:13 PM

G
Gucciburger
Unregistered
Gucciburger
Unregistered
G

I was super against it at one point! Thinking that animals would be animals and it would not end good until my gliders opened up their own cage one day and got out, they made it under 2 doors to get to the main living area (Where I was watching T.V) I heard all this noise from behind the couch and ignored it cause its always a cat being wild! Well 30 mins later I still heard it and turned around to see my two cats playing with my two escaped gliders! I grabbed them right away and went to run to the glider room and my male jumped off me dashed under the one door I closed and continued to pounce and chase my cats tails! So I went back out there with my female and set her down as well and they all had a blast playing with each other! It was so cute! Now my cats and gliders are like bff's its crazy! The gliders dive bomb the cats from the curtain rod all night if I let them!

Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: ] #850548
10/10/09 01:22 PM
10/10/09 01:22 PM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
Originally Posted By: Gucciburger
I was super against it at one point! Thinking that animals would be animals and it would not end good until my gliders opened up their own cage one day and got out, they made it under 2 doors to get to the main living area (Where I was watching T.V) I heard all this noise from behind the couch and ignored it cause its always a cat being wild! Well 30 mins later I still heard it and turned around to see my two cats playing with my two escaped gliders! I grabbed them right away and went to run to the glider room and my male jumped off me dashed under the one door I closed and continued to pounce and chase my cats tails! So I went back out there with my female and set her down as well and they all had a blast playing with each other! It was so cute! Now my cats and gliders are like bff's its crazy! The gliders dive bomb the cats from the curtain rod all night if I let them!

I would love to see a video or at least some pics of this! I personally don't trust my other animals around my gliders. Anyway, as soon as I take the gliders out the doggies knows to leave, they are so scared of the suggies and will leave the room as soon as the little ones shows their faces. I don't think my dogs will hurt them, but Peanut my sausage dog, is so clumsey, I am more scared that she will stumble over the boys by accident.

Casper & Liezl
:grey:Gizzy, Boesman, Muchu, Kiamon, Sky & Boog:grey:
A glider's eyes have the power to speak a great language

RIP Sugar 2009 & Kaida 2013
Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: ] #850551
10/10/09 01:34 PM
10/10/09 01:34 PM
Illinois
tlc_in_chitown Offline
Glider Explorer
tlc_in_chitown  Offline
Glider Explorer

Illinois
I do think that other household animals can get along with sugar gliders and gliders with them. I have a few gliders that think going for a ride on my shepherds is better than any toy that they have. The dogs aren't thrilled with having glider nails poking their backs and look to me for help getting these little guys off. I break up any contact immediately if it does happen. I do think that things can and will go wrong fast if my gliders ever put the chomp down on one of them. Animals (cat, dogs, etc) do not understand take the bite and even the sweetest animal may snap out of reaction to being bitten. My gliders occassionally give me an unprovoked nip, so I don't fully trust them to play nice either. I may not be able to react fast enough to prevent injury, if this would happen.

Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: ] #850607
10/10/09 04:45 PM
10/10/09 04:45 PM
Melbourne Australia
Marz Offline
Glider Guardian
Marz  Offline
Glider Guardian

Melbourne Australia
Whilst animals may interact with each other in a playful way, there are many issues that can make it an unwise decision especially for gliders who are disadvantaged in the first place by their size.

It only takes one snap from say a dog that gets suddenly startled or from boistrous play to injure or kill your glider...why would you risk it?

Another reason in regards to cats is far more dangerous.

Cats can be deadly to gliders and it can take only the tiniest bite even in play to kill your glider in the most painful way.

It's a well known fact to wildlife rescuers and vets here in Australia, that cats have a bacteria in their saliva which is basically lethal to possums and gliders. Their system cannot fight the bacteria and they will die a very painful death anything from days to weeks later! In many cases there will be no signs that the glider has even been touched. On performing a necropsy, sometimes a single tooth mark has been found responsible. The organs simply shut down as the whole body becomes infected. Nasty death and fully preventable by keeping the two apart totally.

Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: Marz] #850609
10/10/09 04:49 PM
10/10/09 04:49 PM

E
eden
Unregistered
eden
Unregistered
E

Marz, I completely agree with everything you posted.

You can let your animals play together because you think its cute and it makes for such adorable pictures but something could go wrong in an instant and you would be completely responsible for a completely avoidable accident. Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't

Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: Marz] #850613
10/10/09 05:04 PM
10/10/09 05:04 PM
GA
Sabarika Offline
Glider Slave
Sabarika  Offline
Glider Slave

GA
For safety reasons I never recommend that other people try to introduce two different species for safety's sake--I don't know their animals as well as they do and it is best to simply say No rather than give the advice of "well if you think it's OK to risk it.." and have them come back devastated because they didn't know their pet as well as they thought.

I myself try to keep my dog away from other pets if I have any. She does have a fairly high prey drive but she is also well-trained to the point where I can trust her almost (never 100%) alone with other animals if an emergency arose. The only interaction she has is to investigate what is new in the house and to be taught whether it is appropriate to give the new animals attention or not. If she shows excess interest, I teach her the "leave it" command and she learns to ignore the cage or animals. It worked VERY well with my last gliders when one got loose at night--it jumped out of the cage, landed on my dog's neck, ran down her back and jumped off--happened so fast I barely had time to react and my dog simply laid there and didn't move. Had I not trained her that she is to be still and quiet around these animals she may have gotten up quickly and stepped on my glider or caused other injury. I never introduced them face-to-face but I allowed brief controlled contact just enough to teach proper interaction when I'm around.
The cats here are a different story and I keep several spray bottles very close by for when I do get gliders again so I am prepared to keep them away at ALL times. They aren't my cats and they DO bring small critters to the door (hint: they're not alive) so my goal is if I ever get gliders the cats will be taught that the cage is a NO NO, period.

I think it is BEST to keep animals separate, especially different species because of risk of communicable diseases BUT I also have a soft spot when I see cute photos of things like kittens with baby chicks and other species-mixing for cuteness' sake. crazy I can't lie, it's adorable, hehe. If you know your animals well enough and supervise them very carefully and know that you are able to control the situation I don't see why you can't have supervised interaction--it isn't my place to tell others what to do with their animals--but I simply choose not to try it with mine for safety's sake. I would be crushed if an accident happened and they bit my dog or she flung them off into a wall or stepped on them. It only takes a single moment for something tragic to occur and sometimes we just can't stop it in time.

I guess that's a mixed message but on the whole I think it is best to advise others to not let their gliders interact with other animals for their own safety and to err on the side of caution. Use your best judgment.

Sabarika
Photography
Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: Sabarika] #850667
10/10/09 08:45 PM
10/10/09 08:45 PM

L
lovely1inred
Unregistered
lovely1inred
Unregistered
L

All the cats at my mother's house had WAY too much fascination with the gliders while caged - I can only imagine how they would behave out of the cage.

Gliders don't fear other animals; they won't go hide. Instead they huff up and do a little jumpy dance and act like they are so much bigger.

I've heard plenty of stories where gliders got out and the family dog was watching over them, nestled on the couch together or some similar situation. I still think that these particular cases are anecdotes that are the exception rather than the rule. I doubt my mother's dog would do anything on purpose to the gliders. He sniffed the pouch once, got crabbed at, and backed away from the cage never to nose any of it again. He is completely unaware of his size or tail and where he is in relation to space and time, and for that reason alone I would not let them interact together. He would be a doof and step on them! He sat on a kitten just the other week, he is that dumb.

For safety's sake, it is just too risky in my opinion, whether the other animal in question is aggressive or not. If others choose to make that call for them and their animals, so be it, but it is not a choice I am comfortable with in regards to my animals.

Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: ] #850674
10/10/09 09:12 PM
10/10/09 09:12 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
If there is any doubt gliders interacting with other animals safely is the exception rather than the norm, grab a box of tissues and read through Other Animal Hazards in our Real Stories Forum.

It breaks our hearts when we have to move one of your stories into that forum.

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help

Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: KarenE] #850684
10/10/09 09:40 PM
10/10/09 09:40 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
cry cry cry I read three stories. I can't stop crying. I can't read any more. If I had ever thought of having other pets in my home with my gliders, those thoughts are long gone. How incredibly heartbreaking. cry cry cry

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: ] #850688
10/10/09 09:52 PM
10/10/09 09:52 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
Originally Posted By: lovely1inred

I doubt my mother's dog would do anything on purpose to the gliders.

My mom thought the same about her dogs. Until the day when she laid the pouch with 2 gliders inside, on the coffee table while she ran outside to her truck and right back. She literally, was gone less than 30 seconds. When she got back, the pouch was in the other room, one glider inside...dead. The other glider just outside the pouch....dead. A few seconds. One dog. Two dead gliders. Animal instinct is instinct. Period.

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: suggiemom1980] #850769
10/11/09 06:23 AM
10/11/09 06:23 AM
South Africa
Bozeman Offline
Glider Slave
Bozeman  Offline
Glider Slave

South Africa
Originally Posted By: suggiemom_1980
Animal instinct is instinct. Period.

Agreed! It is way too risky!

:grey: Casper (Bozeman) & Liezl (Gizmogirl):grey:
www.sugarglider.co.za
hug2

A glider's eyes have the power to speak a great language

PackinFuzz.com Sugar Glider Online Store

RIP: Sugar (2009) :grey:
You unfairly passed too young - your passing saved many gliders and will continue to do so
Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: Bozeman] #851251
10/12/09 10:22 AM
10/12/09 10:22 AM
Mims, Florida, USA
hushpuppy Offline
Glider Slave
hushpuppy  Offline
Glider Slave

Mims, Florida, USA
I think you have to know your animals. We had a dog that accepted whatever we brought into the house as part of the family. I've seen him lay in the floor and let the gliders run all over him and it didn't phaze him. The only animal that he had a problem with was the raccoon. HaHa. That was just asking too much from a 1/2 beagle dog. But we lost that dog last year. The dog we have now, I would never trust with my gliders. So I think this is one area that you have to be very careful with and it's better to be safe than sorry. If you are wrong about trusting your dog or cat, your glider doesn't get a second chance.

Anita Rae
StealthWheels, MagnumWheels and more at Atticworx

Play with us on Facebook

Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: hushpuppy] #851277
10/12/09 11:47 AM
10/12/09 11:47 AM

N
Ninja_Jack
Unregistered
Ninja_Jack
Unregistered
N

Wow. Depressing! frown I will never never let my dogs near my Glider.. Jack has always circled the top of his cage and shakes when the dogs come near.. so i moved him into the Dining room where the dogs wont go because they dont like the wood flooring (and its the quietest room believe it or not), plus he gets the gentle glow from the saltwater tank at night. I had doves a few years ago and one got out and flew to the top of the ceiling light.. didnt think anything of.. well it tried to fly back to its cage, still about 5 ft in the air when a dog I was dogsitting (a husky) jumped up and managed to grab it and poof, nothing but feathers left.. I was devastated! So yea, I agree that its just better to be safe than sorry!

Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: ] #851315
10/12/09 01:48 PM
10/12/09 01:48 PM

L
LaurenAshley
Unregistered
LaurenAshley
Unregistered
L

Our cat is completely terrified of our gliders. When they get even a foot away he hides in a corner and never comes out! But our cocker spaniel wants to eat them.

Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: ] #851346
10/12/09 03:31 PM
10/12/09 03:31 PM

C
CalamityAnnie
Unregistered
CalamityAnnie
Unregistered
C

I read some of those stories!! HORRIFYING!!! Beyond words!!

The cats I have don't seem particularly interested in the gliders when they are in their pouches with us. They don't even perk their ears up when they crab BUT I would never trust them in the same room alone even for a second...It's just not worth the risk. I would never be able to live with myself if something happened.
I'm still thinking about some of those stories...shudder...

Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: ] #857625
10/26/09 12:18 PM
10/26/09 12:18 PM

S
SuggieBoi
Unregistered
SuggieBoi
Unregistered
S

I have a dog, who is a "feist" aka ratter! My dogs breed is known for getting rid of rats on farms, etc. This had me worried for many reasons, I can recall when I introduced my dog to my gliders, lets just say my dog is more scared of them than they are of her, I think being bitten on the nose by getting too close to the cage did it and when they have gotten lose she has corraled them for me, BUT I DO NOT in any way trust her with them alone. If they are out of the cage they are always with me (unless they get loose)and my dog usually cowers away, and no cats are allowed in my household EVER.

Instincts will take over, and we all know what happens when it does!

Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: ] #857656
10/26/09 01:32 PM
10/26/09 01:32 PM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

80 acres of paradise in KS
It isn't just cats and dogs. We have a member here who, while at the SGGA, his ferret and glider managed to get in the same space and the ferret killed the glider. He found out when he called home to verify his flight plans. Very tragic ending to what was a fantastic weekend.

Also, keep in mind, gliders are preditors too. So don't try to house them with pet mice/rats/hamsters, etc... It won't end well for the rodent.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: Dancing] #857698
10/26/09 02:33 PM
10/26/09 02:33 PM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
I feel every animal is different just like every person is. I wouldnt trust some people around my gliders!
Even the sweetest dog or cat could accidently hurt a glider, or vice versa. supervision is always needed! and some animals just arent meant to play together in this life, let them play together in the after life! (heaven or what ever you chose to call it)

:grey: Bosom Buddy Creations:grey:
^website link wink

Remember that God Loves You!
Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: JillMarie] #858070
10/26/09 11:51 PM
10/26/09 11:51 PM

S
SuggieBoi
Unregistered
SuggieBoi
Unregistered
S

Dancing, ty for this info i had no idea that gliders will attack rodents!!!

Jill Marie, Agreed I dont trust certain people around my gliders either!!

Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: ] #860866
11/02/09 10:05 AM
11/02/09 10:05 AM

K
katcommins
Unregistered
katcommins
Unregistered
K

Regarding the post of the gliders and cats playing together: Wow - a video of that would be sure to get on one of those home movie clip shows (from America's Funniest to the shows on Animal Planet). Hey, your gliders could produce income by playing - HA! I'm with the other poster - would LOVE to see this. On the flip side - I have a zoo here at home and while the cats have been trained to not go after my birds or rats, I just could never allow any of the animal species to co-mingle (outside of the dog being in the house with the cats). I am just too petrified that something bad could happen. Best wishes to all on Glider Central that no animal mingling (whether accidental or allowed) ever produces a bad result.

Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: ] #867403
11/15/09 11:22 PM
11/15/09 11:22 PM

D
Daniosis
Unregistered
Daniosis
Unregistered
D

I'd love to see a video of this. I've got one 4 year old male who's great with foster kittens (he knows how to play gentle), so I'm wondering if this could be a possibility for my guys.

Still, I've got my reservations though - I think I'd be too scared to introduce them outside of a cage, even.

It is wonderful that some gliders and other animals can get along, and even be friends, though.

Last edited by Daniosis; 11/15/09 11:22 PM.
Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: garrick_d] #867419
11/15/09 11:45 PM
11/15/09 11:45 PM
NY
WintersSong Offline
Glider Slave
WintersSong  Offline
Glider Slave

NY
I keep my gliders in a closed room, however when I first got them home the cats did see them through the cage bars. 3 of them showed no response.. they just looked at them, and walked away. The other cat.. the biggest one in the house.. he was terrified of them! Shaking, clawing, and whining, until I got him away from the cage. He wants nothing to do with them.

Today though I had the gliders in the bonding pouch and sat down (with me holding the pouch close) next to my sleeping cat. Well, one of the gliders started crabbing.. much to my surprise, my cat came over, sniffed the pouch, and then started to snuggle against it. The glider stopped crabbing almost immediately, but was very upset when the cat got bored and walked away.

I don't think I will ever let my gliders out with the cats though... they will only see them through the bonding pouch, and the cage. And only when I am right there.

Last edited by WintersSong; 11/15/09 11:47 PM.

~*Sara*~

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." ~Anais Nin
Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: WintersSong] #887434
12/29/09 01:28 PM
12/29/09 01:28 PM
Jonesboro, AR
S
SeemsFamiliar Offline
Glider Explorer
SeemsFamiliar  Offline
Glider Explorer
S

Jonesboro, AR
We had one glider for only a short time before it figured out how to escape from his cage. (I'm not sure how he did it and his cagemate never left.) But he met a quick end when my husky-shepard mix caught him. She had been a stray before I got her and has tons more hunting instinct than my labs (which are bred not to want to eat other animals so they are good for duck retrieval). My sugars hate it when the quaker lands on their cages. Scooter will get out of bed and crab and hiss and grab the birds toes until he leaves. As long as the bird stays off their cages everyone is fine.

I have one friend that said when she brought her python home, the sugar could see it from his cage and wouldn't leave his pouch or stop shaking until she moved it's tank out of the same room.

Sometimes things get along, and sometimes they don't.

Oh, and I don't usually feed mice to my sugar gliders, but I had a young mouse and the snake wasn't hungry so I presented it to Scooter and I might as well have given him a yoggie. Wouldn't be surprised if given the chance a glider would eat rodents, small lizards, or maybe even fish.

Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: SeemsFamiliar] #888068
12/31/09 02:08 AM
12/31/09 02:08 AM

P
pydepiper
Unregistered
pydepiper
Unregistered
P

My boyfriend had a close friend who was playing with his pet hamster. Along comes the dog and GULP! No more hamster. It happened in seconds and they went to check the dog's mouth right away to see if they could find a body... nope. Doggie didn't even CHEW, just bit down and then swallowed the hamster whole.

Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: ] #888084
12/31/09 05:09 AM
12/31/09 05:09 AM

T
threewingedfury
Unregistered
threewingedfury
Unregistered
T

As mentioned above on ferrets, I don't trust my ferrets with any of my animals. They're predators. My ferrets attack my cats and have actually dragged a baby chinchilla out of it's cage one day and killed it. I no longer allow any of my animals to interact with different species and I'm very careful with caging and play time now. I couldn't imagine allowing my gliders around any of my other animals.

Last edited by threewingedfury; 12/31/09 05:11 AM.
Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: ] #888392
01/01/10 04:50 AM
01/01/10 04:50 AM

G
glidermommie
Unregistered
glidermommie
Unregistered
G

I have ferrets, and one of the most sweetest dogs ever. She is a collie, and loves any kind of animal, and all people. I would never let her, or my ferrets get in direct contact with my gliders. I know my collie would not feel their nip or bite because she is a rough coat collie, and it takes alot to get near her skin grin I know she would never intentionally try to hurt them, but she could accidentally step on them, and that would kill them instantly. Ferrets are born hunters, and would kill any sugar glider if they get close enough. Its not worth what could happen to these tiny animals. I think its best to keep them separated. I would never take any chances. If something happened, I would never forgive myself. But my collie, and ferrets are the best of friends. They always run and play together with no problems at all.

Re: Gliders and other pets [Re: ] #893760
01/16/10 10:43 AM
01/16/10 10:43 AM
Across the Universe
M
misa Offline
Out of Pouch
misa  Offline
Out of Pouch
M

Across the Universe
Mine is never let loose with the cat around. But my cat likes to sit next to my glider's cage while the little one is having his meal and I've caught my glider playing with my cat's tail every now and then. Kitty's never done a thing to harm the boy though but still I would never let them play without the bars separating them both. ^^ It's much too risky.

Glider - Babyboi (DOB: July 25, 2006)

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 371 guests, and 90 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,552 TEXAS
679,069 OHIO
487,140 OKLAHOMA
432,142 UTAH
321,666 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024