Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) #931171
04/15/10 06:36 PM
04/15/10 06:36 PM
Illinois
SugarPaws Offline OP
Glider Lover
SugarPaws  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Illinois
Has anyone ever had to have an older glider sedated and blood work done?

I had to take my oldest glider to the vet on Tuesday because she needed blood work done. They had to sedate her and take blood work for a cbc and chemistry test. They called me yesterday and told me that they found a slight elevation in her alt and ast which are liver enzymes. They gave me something for it, but the reason I'm posting this is because I was wondering if anyone has had this happen with their sugar glider? Also have you had an older glider sedated? I trust my vet very much. He is very knowledgeable about sugar gliders and has quiet a few of his own. But I will admit I was almost in tears when they took her to get sedated. I was so worried about her because she is older and I wasn't sure if she would be ok being sedated. They want her on this supplement/medicine for 4 weeks, then I am to go back in and have the test redone. I am worried about how she will handle being sedated again.

Brittany

:rbridge: Snuggles
:rbridge: CiCi
Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: SugarPaws] #931680
04/16/10 09:25 PM
04/16/10 09:25 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
I am sorry that no one has responded yet. I haven't had an older glider sedated and I don't know what an elevated ALT and AST mean, so I can't really be of any help. Did the vet tell you what he/she thought caused the elevation? I assume they have some idea since they are medicating?

I hope that everything goes well and her blood results return to normal with the next round of tests.

~Gretchen

If we never loved, then maybe we would never feel pain. Love anyway. It's worth it.
Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: sugarlope] #931704
04/16/10 10:09 PM
04/16/10 10:09 PM
u.s.a.
the gliders angel Offline
Glider Addict
the gliders angel  Offline
Glider Addict

u.s.a.
my glider was sedated at 7 yrs and did fine. as long as they use isoflurin it is safe. the liver emzymes can come down remember the liver can repair itself

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: the gliders angel] #931905
04/17/10 01:16 PM
04/17/10 01:16 PM
Illinois
SugarPaws Offline OP
Glider Lover
SugarPaws  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Illinois
From what the vet told me, alt and ast are some kind of liver enzymes. He said that a slight raise in these enzymes can be do to a number of things. The two examples he gave me were bad diet or hormonal issues. (but he ruled out bad diet when I showed him the list of foods she gets and the hpw diet she is on). But he also added there are more things that could cause it. I'm not sure he knew exactly what was causing the problem, but he stated that when there is a raise in those enzymes, it could cause problems with the gliders liver. The supplement/medicine that he has her on is made out of dandelion milk and some other herbal things, so I think its more of a supplement. The vet stated that it is extremely good for the liver so I really am keeping my fingers crossed. I trust him as a vet because I know quiet a few people on here who have him as their vet and have highly recommended him, and I do really like him because he is very knowledgeable. So I trust him when he takes her blood work, I'm just super worried because she is my baby and she is older. I did bring this concern about her being older and sedated to him and he told me that from his physical exam of her, she was pretty healthy and should be fine. He said it would be another story if he didn't think she was strong enough. I just wondered if anyone else had to have an older glider sedated and how they did.

Karen, my vet said the same thing "the liver enzymes can come down remember the liver can repair itself." I'm just worried again because she is older. My old lady has my hair turning gray right now because I'm so worried about her! crazy

Gretchen, thank you very much. I hope the next tests are better as well.

Brittany

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: SugarPaws] #931911
04/17/10 01:25 PM
04/17/10 01:25 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
I am glad that he told you why he was comfortable sedating her (since she is in good condition). I know several repeat sedation can cause a problem for some gliders, so if she reacts differently this time, I would hesitate to do it again any time soon. BUT, since you are waiting a month between sedation/blood draw, and your vet is comfortable with it, I think she will probably be ok. How old is your girl?

I know it's still a way off, but please do give us an update on her when you find something out. hug2

~Gretchen

If we never loved, then maybe we would never feel pain. Love anyway. It's worth it.
Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: sugarlope] #931937
04/17/10 02:52 PM
04/17/10 02:52 PM
Illinois
SugarPaws Offline OP
Glider Lover
SugarPaws  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Illinois
She is 8 years old. She is going to be 9 this August. I will definetly keep you updated on her. All I want now is for her to get better. The vet made it sound like she would be ok, but he also added you never know. I'm thinking positive and I'm really hoping that this supplement/medicine he has her on works. I just feel bad for her, because boy does she hate the way the supplement/medicine taste! lol! But I will keep updates and I do hope that she wont have any liver problems down the road. Thank you so much for your advise and imput Gretchen. hug2 I do feel better about all of this now!

Brittany

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: SugarPaws] #932192
04/18/10 12:48 PM
04/18/10 12:48 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
hug2 I have an almost nine year old girl too (early May). They just make you worry, worry, worry, don't they? Have you tried putting the supplement in something to mask the taste? Kira (my ~9 yr old) was on prednisone for about 2 years and hated it, but I would put it in Ensure and she would think she was getting up for a treat! grin

Last edited by sugarlope; 04/18/10 12:49 PM.

~Gretchen

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: sugarlope] #932481
04/19/10 03:48 AM
04/19/10 03:48 AM
u.s.a.
the gliders angel Offline
Glider Addict
the gliders angel  Offline
Glider Addict

u.s.a.
what wer e her symptoms in the first place

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: the gliders angel] #932482
04/19/10 03:51 AM
04/19/10 03:51 AM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

80 acres of paradise in KS
I mix my meds in grenadine. It is a pomegranit syrup used in mixed drinks (it's the red stuff used in shirley temples and roy rogers kids drinks) It does NOT have alcohol in it. My gliders FIGHT over the syringe when it has grenadine in it.

Also, 8 years old may be older but it isn't old. I have several gliders that are about 9, one that is 11 and one that is 13. I guess it all depends on the glider.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: Dancing] #932518
04/19/10 09:50 AM
04/19/10 09:50 AM
Texas
Jackie_Chans_Mom Offline
Glider Addict
Jackie_Chans_Mom  Offline
Glider Addict

Texas
I have had several older gliders sedated and they all did fine.

You might find the discussions on milk thistle both here on GC and on The Sweet Spot both encouraging and educational. Milk thistle has long been used in both gliders and other animals when liver "issues" are noted.

http://thesweetspot.forumotion.net/ingredient-checklist-f60/milk-thistle-t289.htm

You might also want to give a read to the risks of repeated anesthesia here:
http://thesweetspot.forumotion.net/other...onsider-t12.htm
This is NOT to say that you should not follow through with the repeated test, just that you should familiarize yourself with the risks prior to any procedure, test or use of medication. This will allow you to be ready for any side effects or issues, which is best for you and your baby.

If you get a copy of those blood work results, the SUGAR Group would love to have a copy for our research!

~~ Val B ~~ 806-803-0318
Daily giving the abused, unloved, unwanted and neglected SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN

PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR SUGAR GROUP SURVEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: sugarlope] #932625
04/19/10 02:40 PM
04/19/10 02:40 PM
Illinois
SugarPaws Offline OP
Glider Lover
SugarPaws  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Illinois
Originally Posted By: sugarlope
hug2 I have an almost nine year old girl too (early May). They just make you worry, worry, worry, don't they? Have you tried putting the supplement in something to mask the taste? Kira (my ~9 yr old) was on prednisone for about 2 years and hated it, but I would put it in Ensure and she would think she was getting up for a treat! grin

Lol! She certainly does make me worry, worry, worry! I have not tried to mix her meds with anything because I'm not sure what to mix it with and how much to give her. I would have never thought about ensure though. Thats a really good idea. What do you do? Put a little in a dish and then but the dose of meds in it and give it to her? It's always great when they think they are getting a treat! Shhh! laugh Makes things a little easier!

Brittany

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: SugarPaws] #932634
04/19/10 03:07 PM
04/19/10 03:07 PM
Illinois
SugarPaws Offline OP
Glider Lover
SugarPaws  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Illinois
Karen,
What started my worring was her fur was thinning. Not at an extreme rate or anything. It just hasn't seemed as thick as it always used to be, and it didn't seem like it was getting better. I watched her carefully for over grooming and watch my other glider as well to see if she was over grooming her. I also watched too see if she might be rubbing on anything, but I saw nothing. My sugar gliders and their cage are very clean, and they are both on the HPW diet and getting the proper fruits, veggies, and mealies. (my other glider has thick beautiful fur) Then I thought to my self that she is getting up there in age and it might just be natural. However, I am a worrier and didn't want to take any chances so I brought her to the vet. (better to be safe then sorry) My vet did an exam on her and a fecal float and said everything was great meaning her eyes, ears, mouth, feet, and poo. He did say that her fur did look a little thin, and after ruling out diet and mites (which I felt neither one would be the problem), he suggested that she should have some blood work done. He had also told me he had had a few gliders come in over the years with similar problems and had found that there were problems with their livers. So thats when I said go ahead and I found out the next day she had a rise in these enzymes.

Teresa,
I would have never thought of giving them grenadine either. ooo They really like it that much huh? How much do you use when you mix the meds in it? Once again, the only reason I ask is because I'm afraid of giving her too much. Not to much medicine, but to much of grenadine. And I thought my old lady was old! Lol! I pray every night that my little ones stay around just as long and even longer.

Val,
Thank you for those links! I had no idea milk thistle was so good for their livers. My vet told me, but it's nice knowing that other owners think so too! Also I would be more then happy to get my hands on the blood results and share them. If they can help other glider owners then I would be very happy!

Thank you for all your advise and help everyone. It really means a lot and has put most of my nervous at ease. This may not be as big as an issue as I may be thinking it out to be, but I just can't help but worry about my little ones.

Last edited by SugarPaws; 04/19/10 03:16 PM.

Brittany

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: SugarPaws] #942627
05/12/10 07:38 PM
05/12/10 07:38 PM
Illinois
SugarPaws Offline OP
Glider Lover
SugarPaws  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Illinois
****UPDATE***

So yesterday Snuggles went back into the vet for her 3-4 week follow up exam. The vet checked her out then took more blood to see how her liver was doing. The vet said she looked good (aside from her thinning hair which is still the same, no different then before) and he told me he would call Wed or Thurs with her blood work results. When I got home from work today, there was a message on my machine that I really couldn't understand (it was hard to hear the vet), so I called the vets office. My vet was not in so the vet tech gave me a briefing. She told me that the results from the blood test showed that her levels in the liver were still up. The vet wants me to stop giving her the milk thistle medication/supplement and he is putting her on some other kind of medication/supplement I have to pick up tomorrow. I asked the vet tech to have the vet call me back because I really want to know what he has to say about the results from the blood work. Hearing it from the vet tech isn't good enough for me. I want to know details and if there are any changes or anything. The vet tech really couldn't tell me anything, except what was written on the vets notes. I really feel stressed and worried because I just don't understand why the milk thistle didn't work. But I am really keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this new medication/supplement work.

Brittany

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: SugarPaws] #942757
05/13/10 08:06 AM
05/13/10 08:06 AM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
Ask them if they are willing to do a bile acid test on your glider.

If they are not sure how to do this, have them contact Dr.Tim Tristan at 361-994-1145

Just know that he is currently on vacation and will be out until next week, but waiting that amount of time shouldnt hurt.

Peggy
Critter Love
Critter Love� Diet Center

If you want to know what a person is like, watch how he treats others.

You'll never know what the outcome is if you don't step up and try.

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: Srlb] #942912
05/13/10 04:04 PM
05/13/10 04:04 PM
Illinois
SugarPaws Offline OP
Glider Lover
SugarPaws  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Illinois
(((For anyone who reads this, this is what my vet told me, I am not bashing any diet or anything.)))

Ok well the vet called me back today and this is what he had to say. The elevations he is seeing in her blood work look like the start of a liver disease. He said that this is what is causing her fur to thin. He also told me that these elevations can also be due to a toxin (not just a liver desease), such as something that is not agreeing with her body in her diet, something she is getting at that she shouldn't be, (which is not the case) or something that may be sprayed in the air that she is breathing in. (nothing is EVER sprayed around their cage) He went on to say that he now feels that the problem may be due to the diet she is on, which once again is the HPW diet. He told me that although the diet is very good for many gliders, he has found that in other gliders it does not work to well. I asked him if she would have to be on meds from here on out and he responded that he has had other gliders come in with the same symptoms, and with a change in diet and some meds, their liver levels went back to normal. He also added that although it may seem like the start of a liver disease, she is not showing any signs of jaundice which is common in sugar gliders with liver problems. He really feels that it may be due to a toxin and that she will be ok with proper meds. However, like he told me, nothing is for sure and anything can happen. So I'm still sitting here worried out of my mind and hoping for the best. My heart nearly sank when he started talking about liver diseases. I am about to head out to pick up her meds. The medication he is putting her on has milk thistle in it as well, but it also has a few other things that are supposed to be good for the liver. She is to be on this new medication for 30 days then I have to take her back in for more blood work in 4-6 weeks. I will keep posting updates as they happen. But please keep your fingers and toes crossed for her. All I want is for her to get better and for all of this to be done. One of the worst is, I feel so bad when she has to go in for blood test. I know I don't like getting poked with a needle, and from what the vet tells me, she hates it even more. frown

Last edited by SugarPaws; 05/14/10 12:02 AM.

Brittany

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: Srlb] #942913
05/13/10 04:06 PM
05/13/10 04:06 PM
Illinois
SugarPaws Offline OP
Glider Lover
SugarPaws  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Illinois
Originally Posted By: Srlb
Ask them if they are willing to do a bile acid test on your glider.

If they are not sure how to do this, have them contact Dr.Tim Tristan at 361-994-1145

Just know that he is currently on vacation and will be out until next week, but waiting that amount of time shouldnt hurt.

A bile acid test? I have never heard of that before. What is it? Of course I know it is checking the bile but what do they do?

Brittany

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: SugarPaws] #942931
05/13/10 05:04 PM
05/13/10 05:04 PM
Kenosha,WI
J
jen102375 Offline
Glider Lover
jen102375  Offline
Glider Lover
J

Kenosha,WI
I do hope she starts to get better fast. Thank you for posting the update. Big hugs to you and your girl. She is in good hands with you as her mommy.

Slave 2
Hubby Jon
3 daughters Ellivia(13)Hanna(10)Alayna(6)
6 Suggies: Harley/Abby, Pongo/Pracilla, Cash/Charity
4 wonderful Rescues

Jen
262 748-4128 24hr help
www.thegliderboutique.com

PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR SUGAR GROUP SURVEY'S (THANK YOU) smile

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: jen102375] #943216
05/14/10 01:56 PM
05/14/10 01:56 PM
Illinois
SugarPaws Offline OP
Glider Lover
SugarPaws  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Illinois
Thank you so much Jen! I really hope things start turning around soon!

Brittany

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: SugarPaws] #943218
05/14/10 02:05 PM
05/14/10 02:05 PM
Washington
T
tjlong Offline
Glider Slave
tjlong  Offline
Glider Slave
T

Washington
What diet did the vet suggest you change over to? I hope things are starting to look up. smile

Regards,
Tracy
(425) 789-7753
Acres of Sugar

:rtmo: Slave to Several Adorable Gliders :wfb:
~~~~~ :cream: :grey: :leu: :bb: ~~~~~
Sugar Glider Genetic Project

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: tjlong] #943451
05/15/10 12:25 PM
05/15/10 12:25 PM
Illinois
SugarPaws Offline OP
Glider Lover
SugarPaws  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Illinois
Thank you so much Tracy! I do too.

He wants her on the Leadbeaters diet, (BML).

Brittany

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: SugarPaws] #963539
06/24/10 12:00 AM
06/24/10 12:00 AM
Illinois
SugarPaws Offline OP
Glider Lover
SugarPaws  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Illinois
Another Update:

Snuggles went into the vet today to get her eye checked out (she had irritation under the third eyelid) and to have another 4 to 8 week follow up. The vet thinks her fur looks better (which I'm not sure I agree with), but they once again did another blood test on her. I should be hearing from the vet in 1 to 3 days so I will keep everyone posted. I'm hoping there are changes in her blood work and that they are good!

Brittany

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: SugarPaws] #964051
06/25/10 08:52 AM
06/25/10 08:52 AM
In paradise
hpyhwn2003 Offline
Glider Addict
hpyhwn2003  Offline
Glider Addict

In paradise
Wow just read this post and I sure hope your baby is getting better. It's such a good thing that you were paying attention and hopefully caught this in time. I'll def be checking back to see how your little one is doing. Sending prayers your way.

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: hpyhwn2003] #964056
06/25/10 09:17 AM
06/25/10 09:17 AM
Washington D.C. Metro Area
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

I just read it, as well and am anxious to hear an update on your baby. Sending good wishes and thoughts your way for a positive recovery!!!!! (((((HUGS)))))

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: DCMuffin] #964418
06/25/10 10:10 PM
06/25/10 10:10 PM
Illinois
SugarPaws Offline OP
Glider Lover
SugarPaws  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Illinois
UPDATE:

Absolutely wonderful news everyone! My vet called me about two hours ago. He said that Snuggles blood test results came back and she has made some pretty good improvements. He said that her liver values are still elevated but the AST (I believe that was it) which is the primary liver enzyme was at 346 and now it is at 186. He said it should be under 100 so she still needs more improvement. He said her ALP cells are still high but they are down since her last chem profile. Alcline phosphates (sp?) is high but also is a little lower. Finally he told me her CPK is down very much as well, but should be even lower. She still needs more improvements but this is a start and I am very happy! I will continue to keep all of you updated! Thank you too everyone! Your support has really helped me! I just hope and pray she continues to get better!

Last edited by SugarPaws; 06/25/10 10:13 PM.

Brittany

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: SugarPaws] #964461
06/25/10 11:48 PM
06/25/10 11:48 PM
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

This is GREAT news...not out of the woods yet, I know, but much improvement since the last time! Thank you for letting us know...more updates as they come, please!

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: DCMuffin] #964485
06/26/10 12:44 AM
06/26/10 12:44 AM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
That is great news. I hope she continues to make good progress.

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: Feather] #964535
06/26/10 05:56 AM
06/26/10 05:56 AM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

Great news! Hang in there hug2.

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: ] #964545
06/26/10 07:25 AM
06/26/10 07:25 AM
In paradise
hpyhwn2003 Offline
Glider Addict
hpyhwn2003  Offline
Glider Addict

In paradise
YAY! The trip to recovery has been started traversed and home is just around the bend!

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: hpyhwn2003] #965714
06/28/10 07:44 PM
06/28/10 07:44 PM
Illinois
SugarPaws Offline OP
Glider Lover
SugarPaws  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Illinois
Thanks so much everyone! I am relieved but not fully. I will keep all of you updated!

Brittany

Re: Sedation and Blood Work (LIVER) [Re: SugarPaws] #973316
07/11/10 04:08 PM
07/11/10 04:08 PM
Illinois
SugarPaws Offline OP
Glider Lover
SugarPaws  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Illinois
So here is yet another update. Snuggle's is going back into the vet the 31st of this month to have another check up. vet wants to examine her and also make sure her eyes is all better. I will keep the updates coming.

Brittany

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 374 guests, and 85 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,569 TEXAS
679,073 OHIO
487,151 OKLAHOMA
432,154 UTAH
321,673 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024