Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
For your glider/s, answer this...... #957778
06/12/10 07:58 PM
06/12/10 07:58 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
What you would do if you had a glider medical emergency and your glider HAD to go to the vet, or else it would suffer horribly and possibly die?

A glider, who is suffering and/or dying, doesn't understand not being able to get medical treatment, due to lack of finances or not having a vet to go to.

If you don't have an emergency vet fund (or any vet fund at all) and/or don't have a vet, it's not too late to start doing something about it.

For vets:
Ask for a list of gliders in your area. I have every state.
Ask for recommendations from other glider owners.
Have a minimum of two vets!
Make sure at least one vet, will take emergencies. Gliders seem to need an emergency vet the most, at night, on weekends and during the holidays!
Make sure the vet you choose, will see your glider in an emergency. Some vets won't see any animal unless it's an established patient.

For a vet fund:
Have a yard sale. Now is the best time of year to clean out the closet, basement or attic!
Learn how to make glider safe toys and pouches and sell them for extra cash.
Have a Mystery Box on critterbin.
From your paycheck, have a set amount put into a GLIDER ONLY bank account.
Apply for a credit card, to be used just for gliders.
Apply for Care Credit, before you need it.
Buy generic, instead of name brand, esp with prescriptions. If you join Triple A, not only will you get four roadside assistance calls per year, you'll also get discounts on prescriptions at Walmart, along with other discounts.
Carpool to work or take public transportation.
Eat at home instead of eating out. It's cheaper and healthier!
Use the barter system. I can't sew but I can make toys, so I might make a toy for someone who can sew, but not make toys, in exchange for a pouch.
Pay your vet a little bit each month, or each vet visit, and build up a credit, if your vet will allow you to.
Be creative in ways you can cut back on your expenses and make it a challenge! I bet you'd find tons of ways to save and/or make money!

How about it? Any more ideas to make emergency vet fund money?

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: suggiemom1980] #957781
06/12/10 08:05 PM
06/12/10 08:05 PM
NY
WintersSong Offline
Glider Slave
WintersSong  Offline
Glider Slave

NY
Get rid of cable and use netflicks or something similar instead!

If you're like me, you find that you're watching the same shows over and over again.. For me, it's Grey's anatomy, Modern Family, Monk, and Everybody Loves Raymond..along with a few others. Most of these shows I am able to watch online for free (a day or two after the episodes air on cable) and the ones that I'm not? I can buy seasons CHEAP on half.com. Yeah, they're used, but I've never had a problem. Anyway, it's cheaper to me to buy the seasons that I watch again and again and again, then it is for me to pay for cable. Or, I can rent most of them from NetFlick.

Movies - I pay, I think it is $9 a month for netflick, which to be honest, I could do without if need be.

Last edited by WintersSong; 06/12/10 08:06 PM.

~*Sara*~

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." ~Anais Nin
Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: WintersSong] #957782
06/12/10 08:09 PM
06/12/10 08:09 PM
NY
WintersSong Offline
Glider Slave
WintersSong  Offline
Glider Slave

NY
Also, I would recommend having an "in case of emergency" call list.

My incase of emergency list consists of a few glider central members in the area, all of which have given me their permission to use their numbers if need be. This doesn't help so much with vet bills, but it is a good idea to have.

~*Sara*~

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." ~Anais Nin
Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: WintersSong] #957789
06/12/10 08:25 PM
06/12/10 08:25 PM

B
berryanimalluvrs
Unregistered
berryanimalluvrs
Unregistered
B

I buy alot at thrift stores and keep money in savings just in case. Last vet visit was almost $400 so glad I had it.

Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: WintersSong] #957792
06/12/10 08:32 PM
06/12/10 08:32 PM

M
madi
Unregistered
madi
Unregistered
M

nice tips!!!!!! being a student i dont have tons and tons of spending money! and this would so help if there ever was an emergancy!

also on hulu.com you can stream tv shows instanly free!

Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: ] #957794
06/12/10 08:34 PM
06/12/10 08:34 PM

T
twoday87
Unregistered
twoday87
Unregistered
T

These are great suggestions! I like the yard sell idea! Might do that one myself.

It is VERY important to have some money for vet emergencies. You don't need to go bankrupt putting back thousands of dollars, but it is a great idea to save a little here and there when you can and put it in a safe place where no one will spend it. In no time your glider account will grow and you will be glad you have it!

Great post, suggiemom_1980!

Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: ] #957815
06/12/10 09:12 PM
06/12/10 09:12 PM
Vulcan, MO
Meg_n_Von Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Meg_n_Von  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vulcan, MO
These are all greats tips... wink

Megan & LaVaughn

Sugar Exotics

:bb: Kira :grey: Sadie - Neal :wfb: Pip - Violet :rtmo: Logan - Charli - Tyler - Seamus :plat: Chloe - Cas :leu: Boone

RIP David
Your life was short lived, but your memory will last forever.
Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: Meg_n_Von] #957824
06/12/10 09:27 PM
06/12/10 09:27 PM
roseville, mi
H
hwh4ev Offline
Glider Addict
hwh4ev  Offline
Glider Addict
H

roseville, mi
i am slowly building my vet fund every week. after sugars'
bout with an abcess over her eye that came back 4 times in the last year and a half( which wiped out my fund) i found out real fast how expensive all the tests, treatment, etc. add up. thank god it has not come back yet for 2 whole months.

regards,
nancy in detroit
p.s. wanted to add my sugars' first visit for the abcess was over 400.00. so be aware everybody it is expenive. sugars' vet bills are well over 600.00 to date.

Last edited by hwh4ev; 06/13/10 08:28 AM.

regards,
nancy in roseville (formerly in detroit)
Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: hwh4ev] #957853
06/12/10 11:27 PM
06/12/10 11:27 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
It's recommended to have a minimum of $500 per glider, for an emergency vet fund. But, as Nancy points out, one emergency can wipe out a vet fund. I spent over $800 within two months, on two gliders. It would have been more than that, but I already had antibiotics and pain meds in my emergency kit. Depending on the emergency, the vet bill can be shocking. If it's an after normal business hours visit, the amount will probably be doubled, if not tripled.

Gliders can, and do, survive horrible injuries and illnesses IF they receive immediate emergency vet care from a glider experienced vet. It's our responsibility to do our part, to get them the care they need.

You know, this goes for all of our furry, feathered or scaly, family members. They can't take care of themselves.

Connie

SmallWorldSuggies

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: suggiemom1980] #957879
06/13/10 12:19 AM
06/13/10 12:19 AM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
I accidentally had to spend roughly $2000 for my cat last year. That pretty much WIPED my vet fund - and all other funds!

But - I did apply for Care Credit. I am more comfortable having a special emergency card that I will ONLY use for the vets. I am still trying to pay off the cards from that financial hardship ... But I've made sure to pay off my Care Credit, because right now, that's all I have to rely on for the animals!

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: ValkyrieMome] #957887
06/13/10 12:37 AM
06/13/10 12:37 AM

L
lovely1inred
Unregistered
lovely1inred
Unregistered
L

Impulse buys - I am guilty of those! It's so easy, when you are filling up at the gas station, to just go in and buy a soda and some chips, because you're thirsty right then or you want an afternoon snack. BUT the same bottle of soda and chips is SO much less at the grocery store, in packages of 12 and 24 than the $2.50 extra at the gas station. It's about planning ahead there.

In college, I had literally a shoestring budget. It was not uncommon to have .42 in my bank account for 3 or more weeks at a time, because I got paid $74 a month working on campus. I learned to either repair things I already had, or do without them. If my jeans wore a hole in them, I got iron-on patches at Wal-Mart and made them last another 3 months. I never bought anything full-price. Almost every store has clearance aisles, and matches coupons. Even with my crafts (which makes up a good part of my budget), I only buy things I know I will use and only if I have a coupon for it or it's on sale.

A lot of things around my house, I don't even buy, I make. Two weeks ago, we didn't have a rug for the guest bathroom, but we had some old sheets. Cut into 1" strips, they knit up into a really soft bathroom rug in about 6 hours total - time I spent watching TV for a few nights.

Postage. Flat-rate boxes are AMAZING and the post office will send them to your front door. Also, if you live away from family like me, it's nice to send things for special occasions like Mother's/Father's/Grandparent's Day. If your loved one has internet access, E-cards are either cheap or FREE! And they are still a nice surprise, and you can type whatever message you want into the card.

One of the best things is to create a network, like Connie mentioned, of people that can trade skills. I once fixed my roommate's fuel injector in her car because she couldn't. Free rent that month for me - my half was less than she would have paid the mechanic, so we both came out ahead on that deal. If you can paint, sew, frame pictures, willing to run someone's errands, whatever, it never hurts to ask.

Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: ] #957892
06/13/10 12:55 AM
06/13/10 12:55 AM
NY
WintersSong Offline
Glider Slave
WintersSong  Offline
Glider Slave

NY
Get a library card instead of buying books.
I love books, and used to load up on them everytime I saw the sales at Borders...30 books for $30 bucks? Pretty good, right? Better yet is 30 books for free at the local library. Okay -- you return them, but still.. how often do you REALLY re-read your books? I used to stockpile my books, thinking I would re-read them.. Never did, and honestly never would, because I'd rather read something new and different.

Started visiting the local library, picking out three or four books at a time.. Still get the good reads, my wallet is a bit fuller, and my place isn't cluttered. The only books I purchase now are either ones I get with gift cards given to me, or ones that I can't find at the library (and then I purchase from half.com, where I can get a book for $4 including shipping)

---
Use cloths instead of paper towels. I knit dishcloths that do a much better job than paper towels, and look nicer. And I don't feel like I'm throwing away money.

----
Hang dry towels after a shower, or drying your clean hands. There is no reason to use a new towel every time after you shower. You are clean after a shower, right? The towel is still clean, and will be fine to use the next day, so long as you hang it to dry. This means that you don't have to wash towels as often.

---
Use a water purifier instead of buying bottled water.
---
Don't toss your leftovers..they'll be okay for you to eat the next day.
Freeze fruits and veggies so that they don't go bad before you can use them.. most are just fine frozen.

~*Sara*~

Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: suggiemom1980] #957911
06/13/10 03:13 AM
06/13/10 03:13 AM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
Originally Posted By: suggiemom_1980
You know, this goes for all of our furry, feathered or scaly, family members. They can't take care of themselves.

This is so true!

My response would be to listen to the advice given above, it proofs to work!! Many people ask for advice but never follow through! LISTEN AND ACT on this advice, you will be thankful!

Casper & Liezl
:grey:Gizzy, Boesman, Muchu, Kiamon, Sky & Boog:grey:
A glider's eyes have the power to speak a great language

RIP Sugar 2009 & Kaida 2013
Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: Gizmogirl] #957925
06/13/10 03:54 AM
06/13/10 03:54 AM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
Give up cable (havent had cable in almost 20 years

give up that cup of coffee from 7-eleven and make it at home

brown bag lunch

ride a bike

QUIT SMOKING!!!

buy store brands rather than name brands

use reusable containers rather than baggies for your lunch

hang clothes out to dry rather than the dryer.

if you need to use a laundromat invest in a portable washer. my friend did this and is saving about $100 a month.

also...change your way of thinking. let your money work for you rather than work for money.

and...when in your mind you put your "pets" on the same level as your "skin" kids, you will find a way.m appropriate sources

dont be afraid to ask for help from appropriate sources

:grey: Bosom Buddy Creations:grey:
^website link wink

Remember that God Loves You!
Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: ] #957935
06/13/10 05:04 AM
06/13/10 05:04 AM
Phoenix AZ
C
chattrbabe Offline
Glider Addict
chattrbabe  Offline
Glider Addict
C

Phoenix AZ
Originally Posted By: twoday87
These are great suggestions! I like the yard sell idea! Might do that one myself.

It is VERY important to have some money for vet emergencies. You don't need to go bankrupt putting back thousands of dollars, but it is a great idea to save a little here and there when you can and put it in a safe place where no one will spend it. In no time your glider account will grow and you will be glad you have it!

Great post, suggiemom_1980!
Okay, No joke here. Last Saturday and Sunday, My aunt and I held a yardsale at her house. I personally made $430.00 off of old stuff that was piling in a closet in my apartment. Old clothes that only my toe could fit in now, and were still like new went for a buck as did shoes. I sold my old kitchen table set for 40 bucks and I even sold some old kitchen appliances along with a few other odds and ends.

Clean out youer closet and go make some bank people! thumb

Ash
Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: chattrbabe] #957957
06/13/10 09:01 AM
06/13/10 09:01 AM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
Great suggestions!!! Any more?

Connie

SmallWorldSuggies

Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: suggiemom1980] #957976
06/13/10 10:32 AM
06/13/10 10:32 AM

S
Sameeee
Unregistered
Sameeee
Unregistered
S

Exotic Pet Insurance
wont pay for wellness exams but will for a emergency vet visit

Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: ] #957980
06/13/10 10:45 AM
06/13/10 10:45 AM
Washington D.C. Metro Area
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Washington D.C. Metro Area
Awesome ideas!!!

My husband and I have both now quit smoking. I'm on day 34, he's on three weeks. From the beginning, so we could SEE the results, we have been putting the money we would have spent on a pack each a day into a jar. LOVE seeing the results - the jar is filling up quickly!!!!!

Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: DCMuffin] #958052
06/13/10 01:00 PM
06/13/10 01:00 PM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
Congrats on giving up smoking! The jar is a great idea!

Casper & Liezl
:grey:Gizzy, Boesman, Muchu, Kiamon, Sky & Boog:grey:

RIP Sugar 2009 & Kaida 2013
Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: Gizmogirl] #958260
06/13/10 07:45 PM
06/13/10 07:45 PM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
How about manufacturers' coupons? Many grocery stores will DOUBLE whatever is printed on the coupon, so some things end up only costing a FEW CENTS.

Other stores have their "membership cards" where you pay less buying this with THEIR card...

Now take this idea one step further: What you WOULD have spent without the coupon....put IT in a jar. That'll add up quickly too! thumb

Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: minkasmom] #958288
06/13/10 09:18 PM
06/13/10 09:18 PM

G
GliderGirl846
Unregistered
GliderGirl846
Unregistered
G

EBAY!!! Buying and selling!

Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: ] #959083
06/15/10 11:44 AM
06/15/10 11:44 AM
North Central Ohio
GliderNursery Offline
Tech Admn
GliderNursery  Offline
Tech Admn

North Central Ohio
I received a rebate from Verizon - put the rebate money directly into your vet account if it comes in check form. Mine came as debit cards. See if your vet will allow you to "charge" the entire amount to your account there for future use!

You can do this with any rebate you receive!

Shelly

Don't sacrifice quality information for convenient information.

Glider Nursery

Sugar Glider Foundation

Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: GliderNursery] #959087
06/15/10 11:51 AM
06/15/10 11:51 AM

S
Sashimi
Unregistered
Sashimi
Unregistered
S

I'm enrolled in the "keep the change" program at Bank of America. My savings account linked to it has become the vet fund.

Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: ] #959099
06/15/10 12:17 PM
06/15/10 12:17 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
Wow! These are all amazing ideas and I'm sure, most are some never thought of before! What a great help for everyones suggies! They thank you all so much! I'm sure there will be many times to come, that they will be forever grateful, that their slaves loved them enough to make these sacrifices for their health!

Connie

SmallWorldSuggies

Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: suggiemom1980] #976537
07/17/10 01:02 AM
07/17/10 01:02 AM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
*BUMP*

Connie

SmallWorldSuggies

Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: suggiemom1980] #976551
07/17/10 01:18 AM
07/17/10 01:18 AM
Minneapolis, MN
wildlifeangel Offline
Glider Slave
wildlifeangel  Offline
Glider Slave

Minneapolis, MN
I have a credit card with a high limit that is only for gliders. If I have money at the time, I use it, and if not that card has enough to cover even the most expensive vet visit.

Quitting smoking has helped my budget a LOT.

And adding onto the leftovers, we frequently make enough for a week at a time, and portion it into gladware containers for lunches.

Also drinking water from the water cooler, and mixing it with the little packets if you want flavors. Juice from frozen concentrate.

RED BOX! Can't tell you how much more movies I get to see when it's only $1 for one night, if I get it back soon enough.

Nadine

Adam-Eve
Starsky-Bianca
Gabriel-Charity
Barrington-Bailey
Travis-Rose-Ruby
Justice-Mercy
Natalia-Carmella-Cayden
Minka-Marco
Reagan-Jocelynn
Donnovin-Selina
Kaluah-Keeko-Emily-Monty-Lexy-Kevin-Raven-Skeeter
:rtmo: :leu: :bb: :cream: :plat:

www.tspsugar.com
Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: wildlifeangel] #976589
07/17/10 03:10 AM
07/17/10 03:10 AM
South Africa
Bozeman Offline
Glider Slave
Bozeman  Offline
Glider Slave

South Africa
To stop smoking is a great idea - for you and your gliders alike!

Also, it is imperative to make sure that you have ENOUGH funds available in your vet fund specifically for glider emergencies. We also have a paid up credit card with a high limit specifically available for our gliders and I add some money to it every month to make the available money more.

:grey: Casper (Bozeman) & Liezl (Gizmogirl):grey:
www.sugarglider.co.za
hug2

PackinFuzz.com Sugar Glider Online Store

RIP: Sugar (2009) :grey:
You unfairly passed too young - your passing saved many gliders and will continue to do so
Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: wildlifeangel] #976590
07/17/10 03:14 AM
07/17/10 03:14 AM
Cornersville TN I'M HOME :)
cyndiekb Offline
Serious Glideritis
cyndiekb  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Cornersville TN I'M HOME :)
When you pay off a bill take what you would have been sending out and stick it in an acct for the vet fund. I did this when I sold the Mustang. I put what I cleared in people savings but the $280 a month I was paying is going to a diff bank every month. I was already used to paying it so I don't miss it. I still say I am broke. It helps me forget about it sitting there till I need it smile

cyndiekb

I heart & miss you HALEY

My runaways 4/04 Lilo, 5/04 Dash & Angel

angel Sprite Says GO STEALTH!! at
AtticWorx
Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: Bozeman] #976648
07/17/10 10:08 AM
07/17/10 10:08 AM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
Originally Posted By: Bozeman
We also have a paid up credit card with a high limit specifically available for our gliders and I add some money to it every month to make the available money more.

How do someone get a credit card like this?

Connie

SmallWorldSuggies

Re: For your glider/s, answer this...... [Re: GliderNursery] #976652
07/17/10 10:27 AM
07/17/10 10:27 AM

E
Erunave
Unregistered
Erunave
Unregistered
E

Originally Posted By: GliderNursery
I received a rebate from Verizon ...Mine came as debit cards....

Some banks will let you take the money off of these cards WITHOUT charge!

I work for a large financial institution. I can tell you first hand the wonderful things saving money can do for you!

My best advice for money management:
*Make a budget, stick by it and update it when necessary.
*Set up an automatic transfer from checking to savings and include it in your budget as a BILL (start small and write more in if you can spare it!)
*Utilize a high interest online account like ING. If you can't easily take the money out, the less likely you are to touch it!
*Keep a REGISTER (we are not above this people, trust me!) and log everything in the DAY you spend it (for you frivolous spenders, do it right away)!
*Enroll in overdraft protection (either a savings to checking transfer or a line of credit), saves you $35-45 per ITEM!!
*If you use cash, pay with paper and keep the change in a change jar. Cash it out (for FREE mind you, some CoinStars are free and some banks have this service for free) and deposit the money into the vet fund
*Don't hold more three open lines of credit. Stay away from high interest cards! Utilize your revolving window and pay anything you charge IN FULL within the 28-30 day window. You don't have to pay interest on these purchases if you do this (this only works if you don't carry a balance).
*Read the fine print....ON EVERYTHING that involves your money.
*Don't sign up for a trial service/samples, you're consenting to MORE than you realize and they WILL charge you again.
*If you need to use a card online, use a credit card or a gift card. This way your working capital is not jeopardized!

I'm sure there's plenty I forgot...Happy Saving!
:o)

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 379 guests, and 83 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,551 TEXAS
679,068 OHIO
487,134 OKLAHOMA
432,138 UTAH
321,663 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024