Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions #977179
07/18/10 04:00 PM
07/18/10 04:00 PM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

Hey all,
I had a few questions about the PP diet. I am not as familiar with it as I am others, but I was thinking I might try it to see if my girls eat better on it. Here are my questions so far, although I will probably have more later.

1. How much do you feed them each night? I understand that it's sort of "all you can eat"? Would you just keep adjusting the amount until there was only a little left in the morning?

2. After you mix up the four bowls with all the ingredients and add fruits and veggies, then do you or can you freeze it in ice cube trays and then pop out 1-2 cubes per glider?

3. Would you just try to choose the fruits and veggies with higher ratios? As far as I could calculate, the PP diet including the main mixture and the egg and chicken has a ratio of 0.7:1. This does not include fruits and veggies.

4. Pellets and/or monkey biscuits are optional, correct?

5. Is flax seed or wheat germ better to use?

6. Is the "6 oz concentrated orange juice" actually mixed up with water? Not just the straight concentrate right? Do you use calcium fortified OJ?

7. I have never boiled chicken before. Do you just put a chicken breast into boiling water until done? Then cut it up?

8. 10-15 medium sized mealworms seems like a lot compared to what other diets recommend. I am assuming this is ok as it is part of the plan.

Wow, that was a lot of questions. I like to have things all spelled out. Lol.

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: ] #977197
07/18/10 04:30 PM
07/18/10 04:30 PM
Lutz Florida
CandyOtte Offline
Serious Glideritis
CandyOtte  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Lutz Florida
A very important part of the Priscilla Price diet is the vitamins (purchase from her web site.) These contain the added calcium for the diet plus other vitamins, bee pollen and acacia gum.

The ratio for the vitamins is 5:1 but the amount of calcium in mg is not available. I am unable to calculate the ratio for the total combination of ingredients, vitamins and the fruits and vegetables.

I did not include her diet in my diet Calculator because I had no data on the amount of calcium in the vitamins. (I requested that information and Priscilla declined to share it)

Candy Otte
& the Glider Kids
Sassy, Corky, Mehitabel & Missy
Wacco, Yacco, & Dot
Mindy, Kanobles, Elmo, & Chipper

http://www.gliderkids-diet.com

CandyOtte@aol.com
Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: CandyOtte] #977205
07/18/10 04:44 PM
07/18/10 04:44 PM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

Candy,
That's why I figured it wasn't on your calculator. I did check wink

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: ] #977208
07/18/10 04:50 PM
07/18/10 04:50 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
Quote:
1. How much do you feed them each night? I understand that it's sort of "all you can eat"? Would you just keep adjusting the amount until there was only a little left in the morning?
Yes

2. After you mix up the four bowls with all the ingredients and add fruits and veggies, then do you or can you freeze it in ice cube trays and then pop out 1-2 cubes per glider?
Yes. Freezing in trays makes feeding really easy.

3. Would you just try to choose the fruits and veggies with higher ratios? As far as I could calculate, the PP diet including the main mixture and the egg and chicken has a ratio of 0.7:1. This does not include fruits and veggies.
As Candy said, because of the vitamins, I didn't worry too much about cal:phos. I tried to make sure there was a lot of variety.

4. Pellets and/or monkey biscuits are optional, correct?
I have heard it both ways. I remember hearing that if your gliders didn't eat either, it wasn't a big deal, so that is what I always assumed.

5. Is flax seed or wheat germ better to use?
I always used flax seed, but I don't really know that it makes a huge difference since she says you can use either.

6. Is the "6 oz concentrated orange juice" actually mixed up with water? Not just the straight concentrate right? Do you use calcium fortified OJ?
Straight out of the can, no added water.

7. I have never boiled chicken before. Do you just put a chicken breast into boiling water until done? Then cut it up?
It doesn't have to be boiled. But to boil chicken, cover the chicken with water, bring to a boil then cover and let simmer for 15-20 minutes.

8. 10-15 medium sized mealworms seems like a lot compared to what other diets recommend. I am assuming this is ok as it is part of the plan.
It is part of the diet plan a source of fat and crunch. smile

Wow, that was a lot of questions. I like to have things all spelled out. Lol.
I've always been that way too. smile

I don't know if this is what you are looking for or not, Candy
http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/...tamin#Post36516

~Gretchen

If we never loved, then maybe we would never feel pain. Love anyway. It's worth it.
Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: sugarlope] #977211
07/18/10 04:56 PM
07/18/10 04:56 PM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

Quote:
Straight out of the can, no added water.

Really? See, these things need to be spelled out for me. I would have thought that it would be 6 oz of OJ mixed from concentrate. So with the water already added. Good to know.

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: ] #977303
07/18/10 09:07 PM
07/18/10 09:07 PM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

Anyone else who use the PP diet have any tips or tricks before I make this?

What fruits and veggies do you like to put in it?

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: ] #977306
07/18/10 09:18 PM
07/18/10 09:18 PM
Minneapolis, MN
wildlifeangel Offline
Glider Slave
wildlifeangel  Offline
Glider Slave

Minneapolis, MN
I love to make it a variety... I go a little nuts in the produce aisle...lol. I always try to include at least a couple things that rank high, like papayas, and I try to avoid: corn, carrots, peas, bananas, not to mention staying far away from lima beans.

Between the fresh things and the frozen section, my kids get a huge variety of produce in their diet. it's also fun to get things that you don't always eat, since they will enjoy it and you will use it all up that day.

Things you might not think of that my kids love: blueberries, cherries, kiwi, green lettuces (not iceberg!), cantalope, blackberries, raspberries... and MUCH more...

I make a list or bring a friend to help me check off the 8 fruits and 8 veggies, its fun to shop for them. I use wheat germ and it goes just fine.

If you don't have a slap-chopper or a food processor GET ONE NOW!!! That is the biggest time saver when we make the diet.

Nadine

Adam-Eve
Starsky-Bianca
Gabriel-Charity
Barrington-Bailey
Travis-Rose-Ruby
Justice-Mercy
Natalia-Carmella-Cayden
Minka-Marco
Reagan-Jocelynn
Donnovin-Selina
Kaluah-Keeko-Emily-Monty-Lexy-Kevin-Raven-Skeeter
:rtmo: :leu: :bb: :cream: :plat:

www.tspsugar.com
Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: wildlifeangel] #977313
07/18/10 09:24 PM
07/18/10 09:24 PM
Luverne, Minnesota
B19 Offline
Glider Lover
B19  Offline
Glider Lover

Luverne, Minnesota
When I fed this diet, my babies loved blueberries, raspberries, bok choy(this is their fav!), kiwi, green beans, etc....the options are endless with this diet!

I agree with Nadine...a food processor will be your best friend on this diet!!

Brandi

Loving mother to:
:grey: "Ziggy" & "Teddy"
:rtmo: "Pebbles"
1 chocolate Lab: "Gracie Mae"
1 Min Pin: "Daisy Mae"
2 horses: "Scoots" & "Sisco"

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: B19] #977338
07/18/10 10:07 PM
07/18/10 10:07 PM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

Nadine, what kind of processor do you have? I would like one that keeps the produce kinda chunky and not pureed.

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: ] #977451
07/19/10 07:08 AM
07/19/10 07:08 AM
San Antonio, Texas
SilentBallad Offline
Out of Pouch
SilentBallad  Offline
Out of Pouch

San Antonio, Texas
opps... I used the one from the bottle that said it was from concentrate. (like the one we drink)

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: SilentBallad] #977466
07/19/10 08:30 AM
07/19/10 08:30 AM
Minneapolis, MN
wildlifeangel Offline
Glider Slave
wildlifeangel  Offline
Glider Slave

Minneapolis, MN
For things that need to stay chunky, use a slap-chopper. The chicken is the biggest thing that goes into the food processor, makes it a LOT easier for them to eat.

Actually, the food processor we have is TINY and OLD... so it only does a little at a time. My best friend is the slap chopper, so the chunks are relatively the same size. I use the slapper mostly for the veggies.

Fruits, I usually end up cutting by hand since I am so picky about the size...lol. I think we have the pampered chef slap chopper.

Also, if you have kids in the house, they can help by using the slap chopper, it helps to engage them with the preparation.

My biggest trick with the diet... make A LOT at once. For my crew and a friend, we use 6 pounds of chicken, 61 eggs, and 8 huge containers of applesauce... but that lasts us for 4 months... so i can usually con my brothers and mother into helping with the prep!

Nadine

Adam-Eve
Starsky-Bianca
Gabriel-Charity
Barrington-Bailey
Travis-Rose-Ruby
Justice-Mercy
Natalia-Carmella-Cayden
Minka-Marco
Reagan-Jocelynn
Donnovin-Selina

www.tspsugar.com
Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: wildlifeangel] #977524
07/19/10 10:44 AM
07/19/10 10:44 AM
Houston, TX
wclanton423 Offline
Glider Guardian
wclanton423  Offline
Glider Guardian

Houston, TX
This is the food processor I use http://www.walmart.com/ip/Black-Decker-Quick-N-Easy-Plus-Food-Processor/9219234
I've only had to replace the blade once within the past year and I blame the beets that I put through it. I put my chicken through it too.

I use bok choy, green beans, squash, cauliflower, zucchini, red and yellow peppers, sometimes carrots, beets, (this is all I can think of right now) for veggies and for fruits I use papaya, cantaloupe, watermellon, strawberries, apples, blueberries, kiwi, mango, cucumbers, and honey dew.

Those are the main fruits and veggies I use depending on what's in season.

Whitney

~Southland Sugar Gliders~

Mommy to:
:grey: :rtmo: :leu: :wfb:
my dogs, Duke and Nikki
my cat Puma
my awesome bunny Swayzee

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: wclanton423] #977562
07/19/10 11:51 AM
07/19/10 11:51 AM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

Quote:
I make a list or bring a friend to help me check off the 8 fruits and 8 veggies

Does "one batch" take 4 fruits and 4 veggies? It looked like 1/2 cup fruit and 1/2 cup veggie in each of the four bowls. Changing what fruits and veggies you use in each one.

Thanks for the tips on food processors. I may try the slap chop thing. Seems easier to keep it chunky.

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: ] #977563
07/19/10 11:53 AM
07/19/10 11:53 AM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

Ooh, another question.

If you make one "batch" how many single glider servings does it make? I WILL have 4 suggies soon, how long would one batch last them? Or should I make multiple batches at a time?

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: ] #977573
07/19/10 12:12 PM
07/19/10 12:12 PM
Minneapolis, MN
wildlifeangel Offline
Glider Slave
wildlifeangel  Offline
Glider Slave

Minneapolis, MN
When I had 4 breeding gliders, I made it with 4 applesauces and it lasted 3 months.

I would reccommend making it in bulk! Just date it when you freeze it.

Each of the 4 bowls should have 2 fruits and 2 veggies, ideally you choose 8 different of fruit and veggies so no batch has the same things in it.

And I'm not sure if anyone else around you feeds it... but a couple people with my joeys always come over to make it, its easier with 3 people, and they you split it up by how much you need compared to the other people helping. That also makes it less expensive for everyone. The amount that I make usually costs about 100-150 depending on where I get the chicken and produce (Aldes is CHEAP for produce!)

Nadine

Adam-Eve
Starsky-Bianca
Gabriel-Charity
Barrington-Bailey
Travis-Rose-Ruby
Justice-Mercy
Natalia-Carmella-Cayden
Minka-Marco
Reagan-Jocelynn
Donnovin-Selina

www.tspsugar.com
Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: wildlifeangel] #977782
07/19/10 08:07 PM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

$100 to $150 for 4 months of food? I haven't kept track of how much I spend on food...but that seems steep. dunno Maybe I should keep track. Lol. Shh, don't tell my hubby!

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: ] #977783

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

Well, I guess that is for 4 gliders right? I only have two now, so I have spent less.

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: ] #977787
07/19/10 08:15 PM
07/19/10 08:15 PM
Minneapolis, MN
wildlifeangel Offline
Glider Slave
wildlifeangel  Offline
Glider Slave

Minneapolis, MN
That was for a total of 6 gliders and two of them were breeding females with joeys frequently... so I use quite a bit more than you would. I would reccommend using 2 of the big applesauces worth... that should last you about 2 1/2 - 3 months for your crew. laugh

Nadine

Adam-Eve
Starsky-Bianca
Gabriel-Charity
Barrington-Bailey
Travis-Rose-Ruby
Justice-Mercy
Natalia-Carmella-Cayden
Minka-Marco
Reagan-Jocelynn
Donnovin-Selina

www.tspsugar.com
Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: wildlifeangel] #977873
07/19/10 11:44 PM
07/19/10 11:44 PM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

Great, thanks!

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: ] #977874
07/19/10 11:48 PM
07/19/10 11:48 PM
Washington D.C. Metro Area
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

I'm also looking at switching to PP...it'll be for three gliders, one about 10 wks OOP and my other two eat like birds, too!!

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: DCMuffin] #977880
07/19/10 11:59 PM
07/19/10 11:59 PM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

We can do it together! smile

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: ] #979269
07/22/10 05:31 AM
07/22/10 05:31 AM
Phoenix AZ
C
chattrbabe Offline
Glider Addict
chattrbabe  Offline
Glider Addict
C

Phoenix AZ
I have 10 gliders and mixing frozen and fresh produce, not counting price of flax seed (since it comes in a big box), I spend about 20 - 30 bucks a month, depending on what I need to buy on that particular trip.

I usually buy

2 jars of applesauce - so next batch I won't need to buy any
a big container of plain or vanilla yogurt (because my greedy mouth wants some too LOL) and because I won't need to buy any next round if i get one with a good date
Some frozen veggies and fruit as well as Some fresh fruit and veggies. Usually if frozen, the 16oz bag, I can eat it too.
a bag of frozen or fresh chicken, depending on price. Watch the labels as many chicken brands have "pre marinated" or "pre seasoned" in broth. Lots of broth's contain garlic and onion. >.<
Dozen eggs, OJ concentrate and the occasional new tube of oats.

Just remember, you can microwave eggs, boil or steam the chicken and if you use frozen, rinse them in a strainer to remove the salt and partially thaw to make chopping easier. Same goes for fruits, just not as long and I recommend using fresh strawberries as frozen take forever to thaw...

I personally stray from Lima beans as I can't figure out the myths / facts behind them. I have heard that they are okay if cooked and I have heard that they are toxic. Like I said, I avoid them just to be safe.

Ash
Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: chattrbabe] #979283
07/22/10 08:09 AM
07/22/10 08:09 AM
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Jamie, let's do it...we can muddle our way through together! lol

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: DCMuffin] #979295
07/22/10 09:20 AM
07/22/10 09:20 AM
Minneapolis, MN
wildlifeangel Offline
Glider Slave
wildlifeangel  Offline
Glider Slave

Minneapolis, MN
You can both call me for info! I think once you get over the chopping and gathering of ingredients... its pretty darn easy!

Nadine

Adam-Eve
Starsky-Bianca
Gabriel-Charity
Barrington-Bailey
Travis-Rose-Ruby
Justice-Mercy
Natalia-Carmella-Cayden
Minka-Marco
Reagan-Jocelynn
Donnovin-Selina

www.tspsugar.com
Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: wildlifeangel] #979484
07/22/10 02:24 PM
07/22/10 02:24 PM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

Alright...I am still having trouble with the number of fruits and veggies that are needed. From her site, it sounds like there is one cup in each of the four bowls and each cup has 1/2 c fruit and 1/2 c veggie in it. Each bowl will be different. So this sounds like 4 fruits and 4 veggies. How are you guys seeing 8? I just want to get it right. Thanks.

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: ] #979567
07/22/10 05:43 PM
07/22/10 05:43 PM
Phoenix AZ
C
chattrbabe Offline
Glider Addict
chattrbabe  Offline
Glider Addict
C

Phoenix AZ
2 different fruits in each quarter. It makes 8 fruits. Same for veggies. It took me way too long to do it that way, so I went with the normal 2 halves, putting 4 different veggies in each half and 4 different fruits. thumb

Ash
Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: chattrbabe] #979617
07/22/10 08:06 PM
07/22/10 08:06 PM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

Where did you find this info on how many fruits and veggies to use. I re-read what's on her site and it doesn't say. Just says 1/2 c fruit and 1/2 c veggie in each of the four bowls.

SO basically you put 1/4 c of one fruit and 1/4c of another in one of the bowls and then repeat for two veggies. Then repeat for all bowls?

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: ] #979637
07/22/10 09:07 PM
07/22/10 09:07 PM
Minneapolis, MN
wildlifeangel Offline
Glider Slave
wildlifeangel  Offline
Glider Slave

Minneapolis, MN
i think it may be that when she changed the diet, she no longer made note that you need two different fruits and veggies in each batch.

So, yeah, 1/4 cup of each fruit and veggie for a total of 8 fruits and 8 veggies. Put two of each into each bowl.

Nadine

Adam-Eve
Starsky-Bianca
Gabriel-Charity
Barrington-Bailey
Travis-Rose-Ruby
Justice-Mercy
Natalia-Carmella-Cayden
Minka-Marco
Reagan-Jocelynn
Donnovin-Selina

www.tspsugar.com
Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: wildlifeangel] #979660
07/22/10 09:34 PM
07/22/10 09:34 PM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

Ok, great!

I wish that recipe were a little more clear. Thanks for helping me out on it. laugh

Re: Even more Priscilla Price Diet Questions [Re: ] #979664
07/22/10 09:58 PM
07/22/10 09:58 PM
Phoenix AZ
C
chattrbabe Offline
Glider Addict
chattrbabe  Offline
Glider Addict
C

Phoenix AZ
All I did was combine 2 of the bowls, so 2 and 4 are now bowl one. 1 and 3 become bowl 2. thumb
It still goes with the recipe, but somewhat converts it to the old recipe from 2 years ago. If you ue the newer recipe, yes, it would be 1/4c per.

Here is the old recipe:

25 oz unsweetened applesauce

4 oz Dannon non-fat plain yogurt

3 oz concentrated calcium fortified orange juice, no water added

3/4 c Old Fashioned Oats (NO QUICK COOKING OATS)

1 Tablespoon fresh ground flax seed or wheat germ, refrigerated

1 1/2 Cups mixed chopped Frozen or Fresh Fruit

1 1/2 Cups Mixed Chopped Frozen or Fresh Vegetables (low ratio of Corn) (if using frozen, use Birdseye or make sure there is NO SALT in them)

3/4 LB Broiled Shredded Unseasoned Chicken

3 Small or Medium Eggs

In a large mixing bowl, with a wooden spoon, mix the applesauce, oats, yogurt, wheat germ and orange juice.

Divide into two equal portions.

To portion one, add: 3 small or medium eggs, scrambled.

To portion two, add: 3/4 lb unseasoned, unsalted, broiled shredded chicken.

Add 3/4 cup various chopped or precut fruits and 3/4 cup various chopped or precut vegetables to each portion.

Now I make quadruple of what this batch is, so I am going to put this in a way that goes with the above recipe, as it is suited best for 2 gliders instead of ten.... crazy

For half one, I need 3/4 c fruits. I make this equal in portions by breaking 3/4 cup of fruit into 4 parts. If you divide 3/4 cup into 4 quarters, you get 12 level tablespoons. Divide that by 4, you get three tablespoons per fruit.

I tend to overkill my fruits and they get a little slimy or chopped super small, so my measurements work out just fine.
Hypothetically, let's say that the fruit is
mango, kiwi, peach and blueberries. So, three tablespoons of peach, 3 of mango, 3 of blueberry and 3 of honeydew.
That would be 4 quarters, that add up to 3/4 c.

Same goes for veggies.

It sounds really complicated but doing it in person, adds up and is much less confusing. roflmao Like I said above, you don't get too much of one thing and not enough of the other, which makes everything equal.

Ash
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 372 guests, and 89 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,586 TEXAS
679,082 OHIO
487,164 OKLAHOMA
432,170 UTAH
321,695 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024