Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Is a glider right for me? #1413202
12/02/17 08:05 PM
12/02/17 08:05 PM
MD
M
Mlsracer Offline OP
Mlsracer  Offline OP
M

MD
So my fiancé and I were shopping today and came across Pocket Pets in a mall. After talking with the guy we walked away to give it some thought. After looking up the company we decided against getting one from that seller. However, we're still interested in getting one but have some questions.

1. How loud are they during the night? Sleeps pretty important with the work I'm in.

2. My work schedule is pretty different. I work 10-12 24 hour shifts a month (not in a row). I know they require a good amount of attention so I want to make sure that's okay.

3. I have a 24x24x48 metal screened cage. Would that be okay for them?

Thanks for the help!

Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413203
12/02/17 09:49 PM
12/02/17 09:49 PM
Free Like the Wind!
Stef333 Offline
Glider Explorer
Stef333  Offline
Glider Explorer

Free Like the Wind!
Hi Mlsracer, and welcome to the forum!

I adopted my two gliders from Pocket Pets a little more than a year ago, and I can definitely understand why you would choose another seller. PP is notorious for their over zealous sales techniques that don't set accurate expectations for life with gliders. But in answer to your questions...

1. I'm a very light sleeper and my two gliders are in a cage about ten feet away from my bed. They don't wake me very often, unless one or both start barking because they're lonely, scared, bored, etc. Other than the barking once a week or so, it's just a matter of choosing quiet cage accessories - no squeaky wheels. smile

2. As long as you can consistently find quality time to spend with your gliders, the bonding process shouldn't be impacted negatively by your schedule. We all have lives that keep us from coddling our furry babies as much as we'd like.

3. Your cage should be sufficient to start, but you'll probably want to upgrade to something bigger before too long. Especially if they'll be going for a couple of nights at a stretch without out of cage play time, you'll want them to have a big space to stretch out in.

Welcome to the suggie madness! smile

:grey: Yoda (Yodins) :grey: Jabberwinky (Winklefritz)
Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413204
12/02/17 10:00 PM
12/02/17 10:00 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Hi and :welcomegc:

Your answers by their number:

1.They are nocturnal and eat and play at night. If you are in the same room and are a light sleeper, they may interrupt your sleep at first. A quiet glider safe wheel and toys without bells will help. They do bark sometimes.

2. bonding may take longer, however I would be concerned about dinnertime for them. Have you looked into a diet yet?

3.Is the cage you have have a painted or powder coat finish? If it is bare metal, it could cause issues with gliders. They rub their cloatia (back side) to stimulate potty/poo. Bare or rusted wire may cause UTI. The spacing between bard needs to be 1/2" or less, or they can escape.

Any word in blue you can click on, and it will take you to more on that topic.

Here is a great article you may want to read:

http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=want_a_glider

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Grace :bb:

Ruby :grey:

Mom :grey:

Dad :grey:

Fiona, Dot and Stewie :rbridge: wish I could turn back time... Miss you

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Ladymagyver] #1413207
12/03/17 09:58 AM
12/03/17 09:58 AM
Orlando, FL
A
Alan Offline
Joey Member
Alan  Offline
Joey Member
A

Orlando, FL
I’m a new glider parent myself, so all of this is just my personal experience.

1. I’m a pretty heavy sleeper myself. However, usually once every other week, the gliders decide to sing you the song of those people. It’s a kind of barking/grinder sound and it is loud. However, after about a minute most of the time they stop. There are also them jumping around the cage which is a small ting sound on the metal. Most of the sound, of any, is very quiet or you will get used to it. For my wheel I got an atticworx and it’s SILENT even when they are going crazy.

2. bonding for me has been a good experience. I spent a ton of time in the beginning and unfortunately in recent weeks it’s been harder. I work long hours and different schedules constantly, so I sometimes only get to give them a treat in the cage and pet their bellies a bit in the morning. I try to talk to them when I move the bag they sleep in to clean, I talk when they get their treats, and they recognize me when I come in, they know where to go when I make little noises to come to see me and get a pet at the front of the cage. The food thing would be a worry for me, but I use BML that’s frozen, so I scoop it out if I leave earlier and let it sit in the cage. The cook keeps it for a bit and is thawed when they wake up.

3. I have a critter nation cage (the petsmart all living things brand I think). You will probably need a bigger cage. Toward the beginnng it’ll probably work but it’s worth looking for deals and to expand. Starting small might be good though.

I’m sorry this is so verbose and this is my personal experience. You’ll find so really great people here and lots of info it you chose to move forward or just ask questions!!!!

Alan

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413214
12/03/17 01:29 PM
12/03/17 01:29 PM
MD
M
Mlsracer Offline OP
Mlsracer  Offline OP
M

MD
Thanks for all the input everyone. This is a new idea for me so I'll take all the advice you're willing to give. I'm glad I came here, the information I was given at the mall regarding their care was very incorrect. A few more questions if you don't mind.

1. Do they need to stay in the room I sleep in? Or would it be okay to move them out into a different room?

2. It seems they have more of a complex diet over other animals. What do you usually feed yours? Also, are there ways to kind of "prep" their meals to make it easier? My fiancé can feed them on the days I'm working also.

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413216
12/03/17 01:41 PM
12/03/17 01:41 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
A lot of people have them in the living room or an extra bedroom. We keep ours in the bedroom because I have a couple of grandkids that are too curious.

Depending on the diet you choose, most can be made up ahead of time and frozen. I fix mine up 30 days at a time. Then I thaw what they need for the night feeding. That includes their fruit and vegetables. I chop it up once a month and mix it together like a salad and freeze.

I feed Critter Love Complete as their staple and I make up their salad mix per crtterlove.com recipe choices.

If you click on the blue word diet, it will take you to a list of different diets you can choose from.

I also feed Pet-pro for sugar gliders as a daily snack. It is a kibble form.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413217
12/03/17 02:01 PM
12/03/17 02:01 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: Mlsracer

2. It seems they have more of a complex diet over other animals. What do you usually feed yours? Also, are there ways to kind of "prep" their meals to make it easier? My fiancé can feed them on the days I'm working also.

diets don't have to be complex. The Critterlove diets have 5 salad mixtures that you can choose to feed your glider.

Both the Staple and the Salad mixtures can be frozen. Critterlove Plus freezes to the consistency of icecream, Critterlove Complete freezes solid so it should be frozen in icecube trays and then transferred to a Ziplock freezer bag.

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Ladymagyver] #1413219
12/03/17 02:04 PM
12/03/17 02:04 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Online /gc/lgc
Owner
KarenE  Online /Gc/Lgc
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
:welcomegc:

You have been given some excellent advise.

As long as you feed them a good balanced diet and follow that as it directs, have an exotic vet available then love and good common sense will play the biggest part in your success as a glider owner. Oh patience, did it mention patience wink

We are here to answer any questions you will have as you go on this journey.

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413223
12/03/17 04:06 PM
12/03/17 04:06 PM
MD
M
Mlsracer Offline OP
Mlsracer  Offline OP
M

MD
That's good news regarding their feeding. I do have an exotic vet not too far from me. aside from the attention they require, how would you rate the level of care they need? I've owned many reptiles in the past, but this is a new world to me.

Also, I've read mixed things about their smell. If I got two females, would they keep the smell down? I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to that.

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413224
12/03/17 05:54 PM
12/03/17 05:54 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Online /gc/lgc
Owner
KarenE  Online /Gc/Lgc
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
Any animal is going to smell if not properly taken care of, however,
in the case of sugar gliders normally it is the intact males who will cause the most unpleasant smell to owners.

Females are still capable of sticking up their living quarters, but nothing compared to "da boyz" rofl

Two females shouldn't be a problem.

Sugar Glider Help

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413237
12/04/17 12:04 PM
12/04/17 12:04 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
I will add to Karen's comment that gliders are scent oriented, and the secret to keep them from over marking is to stagger cleaning. Bedding once a week (unscented soap), drop pan every few days, and a thorough cage cleaning on a separate day. I clean my cage thourally only as needed. It gives them a chance to remark their territory. For wiping drop pan and cage bars, a 1part vinegar to 3 parts water is all that's needed.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Ladymagyver] #1413238
12/04/17 12:13 PM
12/04/17 12:13 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Online /gc/lgc
Owner
KarenE  Online /Gc/Lgc
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
:agreed:

Sugar Glider Help

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: KarenE] #1413254
12/05/17 10:27 PM
12/05/17 10:27 PM
Orlando, FL
A
Alan Offline
Joey Member
Alan  Offline
Joey Member
A

Orlando, FL
Most of the diets can be frozen as stated above. My roomie sometimes feeds my girls when I’m away. I have baby food plates from the dollar store and I put some food on each and put some plastic wrap over and leave them in the fridge (I feed BML and freeze them into cubes, so it’s 2 cubes and then the proper veggies and fruit). She then just has to place it in the cage each night! Feeding is pretty easy.
I will say I have had some trouble with the cage smell. The bedding seems fine but I think it’s a mix of the type of food and also the shower curtain I have around it (needs a washing to see if that cuts down on smell). It’s not bad but noticeable next to the cage. Definitely some vinegar water and a wipe down and that should do it. I missed the first weeks and I think that messed me up now trying to play catch up!
Keep us informed and send us some pics if you decide to move forward!!!

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Alan] #1413264
12/06/17 10:23 AM
12/06/17 10:23 AM
MD
M
Mlsracer Offline OP
Mlsracer  Offline OP
M

MD
Thanks for the Info! Just curious, why do you have a shower curtain around the cage?

I think my biggest reservation at the moment is getting the time at night to play with them while they're awake. Other than that they sound very easily manageable.

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413265
12/06/17 11:38 AM
12/06/17 11:38 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Gliders like to chuck food bits & stuff around. A shower curtain helps make it easier to contain/clean-up the mess.

- Hutch

:grey: Morgana (11/15)

:rbridge:
Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

The epic saga begins here!
Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Hutch] #1413287
12/07/17 01:38 PM
12/07/17 01:38 PM
Maryland
T
Terry Offline
Serious Glideritis
Terry  Offline
Serious Glideritis
T

Maryland
I've been wanting to post here, but waiting to get on my PC. I just haven't gotten to it, been under the weather and too exhausted. Anyway, I'm using my tablet since I'm home today, at least everything is a little bigger than on my phone, lol.

You have gotten great information, but when I see someone trying to make such an important decision, I find it hard not to jump in with my own point of view. Please don't take any offense, if something I write seems gruff, I want you to know that anyone here, ready to make an educated decision (by research and questions), has my instant respect. That being said, thank you for doing your research prior to the decision on whether to make this commitment or not.

I've copied and pasted your original questions because I can't access them while answering them, and my memory is that bad, lol.

So my fiancé and I were shopping today and came across Pocket Pets in a mall. After talking with the guy we walked away to give it some thought. After looking up the company we decided against getting one from that seller. However, we're still interested in getting one but have some questions.

1. How loud are they during the night? Sleeps pretty important with the work I'm in.

How loud they are depends on various factors: How sturdy your cage is, the choice of wheel, other toys you place in their cage, and finally, your actual gliders personality agree some gliders are more vocal or just more active, making more noises than some other gliders. If you have a sturdy cage that minimizes rattles, a safe, quiet wheel, and place toy bins/ball pits on the floor (it's louder when they toss stuff out from higher up), you will minimize the noise level greatly. If you happen to adopt a noisy, vocal glider, well, just love them and you'll except that just fine.

My gliders (at one time a trio) have lived in my bedroom for most of the time I've had them. They rarely disturb me, if I'm awake I actually enjoy hearing them move about the cage. On occasions barking will wake me up, I'm a mixed sleeper, I am in & out of sleep throughout the night, waking up often on my own, but have moments of really deep sleep, some are longer than others, so it's possible they may make more noise than I actually hear.

You might consider keeping them in a different room if you feel they'll disturb your sleep.

2. My work schedule is pretty different. I work 10-12 24 hour shifts a month (not in a row). I know they require a good amount of attention so I want to make sure that's okay.

sounds like a crazy work schedule, crazier than most. All I can say if you have time to just maintain them, but not socialize with them, don't get any. That being said, it doesn't have to be hours a day ( like you read and hear all over the Internet), however, the more time you can spend socializing, the better. I've had various interactive schedules with mine, from short 10 minute cage visits and/or pouch time 2X daily, or at least every other day to 3X a week, 30-60 minutes of out of cage play, with occasional pouch-time visits. Sometimes, depending on my circumstances it's been more or less, with a few prolonged instances where I could not do any. My gliders are fine, they seem fairly resilient to me, although, some are more easily stressed than others (like my Lulu RIP).

3. I have a 24x24x48 metal screened cage. Would that be okay for them?
The size sounds fine, similar to the Madagascar cage sold on EN (the time when I wish I was on PC to link this cage). I had this cage, it held my trio comfortably. My concern with your cage is more with the description saying "screened", I personally am not aware of a screened cage that is safe unless it's the screened/mesh types like the materials used in home-made cages or Glide-arium type cages (again, would have loved to link these). So, depending on what material used for the "screening" would determine if it's safe or not.
*i just read that you mentioned a "metal screened" cage, I missed the metal part. I wouldn't recommend that unless you know for a fact it is safe metal. I always struggle with remembering which is safe or not, so stick with powder-coated, animal safe of course.

Thanks for the help! You're welcome smile. Glad you found us and are doing your due research!

Hope you didn't mind the lengthy, detailed answers.

If you find you have any other questions, please feel free to post them here, we're happy to help anyone. I also recommend reading as much as you can.

Last edited by Terry; 12/07/17 01:47 PM.

Lives with:
1 God
1 dog, (Willow)
1 Sugie, (Ollie)
R.I.P. Lulu (2/28/12-10/13/17)
R.I.P. Skadoosh (2/28/12-3/26/18)
Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413346
12/11/17 01:54 PM
12/11/17 01:54 PM
MD
M
Mlsracer Offline OP
Mlsracer  Offline OP
M

MD
Hi everyone, I know it's been a few days since my last post so I wanted to keep y'all updated. I've decided to move forward and start looking for a pair of females I can adopt. I appreciate everyone's advice! It was very helpful.

Now the what seems like hard search for a pair starts.

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413347
12/11/17 04:36 PM
12/11/17 04:36 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
YAY! You've begun the decent in to the madness wink

I got my furballs from Priscilla Price at The Pet Glider. Very helpful lady! Also, Peggy of CritterLove (who frequents these forums) breeds gliders & I've seen many positive comments on these forums.

You could also clink the word breeder it'll give you a list; maybe one is in your area smile

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413348
12/11/17 05:16 PM
12/11/17 05:16 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
dance :jump2: :thumb2:

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413358
12/12/17 12:15 PM
12/12/17 12:15 PM
MD
M
Mlsracer Offline OP
Mlsracer  Offline OP
M

MD
Okay so I may have gotten lucky. There is someone in my neighborhood getting rid of their two females haha. The reason is they simply don't have the time to give them the attention they require anymore.

One is a year and a half, and the other is three years old. Will I have trouble bonding them to myself because they're already bonded to that family?

They come with a big cage, everything in the cage (bonding pouches, food dishes, wheel, etc...) and they're asking $500. I was thinking of offering $400. Is that fair?

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413360
12/12/17 01:01 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
I can't offer an opinion on the price, but I'd wager you won't have any additional difficulty bonding if they were bonded before. They'll adaptable & come to see you as just part of their colony.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413361
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Okay so I may have gotten lucky. There is someone in my neighborhood getting rid of their two females haha. The reason is they simply don't have the time to give them the attention they require anymore.

One is a year and a half, and the other is three years old. Will I have trouble bonding them to myself because they're already bonded to that family?

They come with a big cage, everything in the cage (bonding pouches, food dishes, wheel, etc...) and they're asking $500. I was thinking of offering $400. Is that fair?

bonding won't be an issue. You may have a challenge if they haven't had much human interaction.

As far as price, if it's 2 standard greys, maybe. Do you know what type of cage? Question to ask seller, but not really important is :Do they have lineage? The answer will tell you a lot. If they say yes, ask to see it. If they say they don't know, well then I would ask where they got them. If they have been rehomed, there may be some bonding challenges.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Ladymagyver] #1413362
12/12/17 01:49 PM
12/12/17 01:49 PM
MD
M
Mlsracer Offline OP
Mlsracer  Offline OP
M

MD
Thanks for the reply! I'll make sure to ask those questions once they email me back. As for the cage, I've attached a link to this post for the one they are providing me. I'm not sure how to attach images.

https://www.amazon.com/Yescom-Overall-Ch...gar+glider+cage

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413364
12/12/17 04:36 PM
12/12/17 04:36 PM
MD
M
Mlsracer Offline OP
Mlsracer  Offline OP
M

MD
Okay so I heard back. They bought one from another couple and the second glider is the firsts daughter. She said they are very friendly and talkative. But needs a few days to get them ready and to clean everything.

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413365
12/12/17 05:12 PM
12/12/17 05:12 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
I would look the cage over for rust. Gliders rub their cloatia on things in order to potty/poo. Rust can cause a UTI(urinary Tract infection).

It's a nice looking cage, but I fear it may not last for the 10 -15 year lifespan of the gliders. Check for rust where doors open or slide. Look especially at the bars/grid above drop pan. I am concerned they want to "clean it up..." I would definitely low ball an offer.

I would also ask if they have been to a vet, and name of their vet.

They will need a well check too. Do urine/fecal tests. My vet charges $125 for an annual visit for both.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413366
12/12/17 05:20 PM
12/12/17 05:20 PM
MD
M
Mlsracer Offline OP
Mlsracer  Offline OP
M

MD
Thanks for the advice. I'll for sure make sure I check for those things.

It was odd to me as well that they need time to clean the cage up.

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Mlsracer] #1413367
12/12/17 05:38 PM
12/12/17 05:38 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA

Anyone can come to see my glider's cage anytime... Now my house may need a little picking up! Lol! :rofl2:

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Ladymagyver] #1413374
12/12/17 07:21 PM
12/12/17 07:21 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: Ladymagyver

Anyone can come to see my glider's cage anytime... Now my house may need a little picking up! Lol! :rofl2:

That strikes me as odd too.

My house is a disaster as I have accumulated so much with the rescues and Mary leaving stuff here.

I don't usually let anyone in the glider room because of the 5 feathered watch dogs in there that sound off at strangers.

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Is a glider right for me? [Re: Feather] #1413402
12/13/17 11:31 AM
12/13/17 11:31 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Originally Posted By: Feather
Originally Posted By: Ladymagyver
[quote=Mlsracer]

That strikes me as odd too.

I guess it doesn't seem so odd to me. My turds make such a mess in one night, while I pick it up daily, I only wipe it down on weekends & really scrub it every-other.

While it is by no means a science experiment, I wouldn't show it off to a potential new owner unless post-scrubbed down.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 354 guests, and 81 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,570 TEXAS
679,074 OHIO
487,153 OKLAHOMA
432,157 UTAH
321,675 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024