Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Special Announcement Abra #84771
02/24/06 05:31 AM
02/24/06 05:31 AM
Long Island, NY
gliderdad79 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
gliderdad79  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

Long Island, NY
Just reposting this info on Abra. Thank you Tom for the info.

The owners of GliderCENTRAL reserve the right to make any post outside normal rules and regulations if we feel we have an important message to broadcast to our membership. It takes something real eventful for us to make an announcement like this but we feel it is necessary to protect our members of any possible problems.

Anne Troff (also possibly known as) Abrashea, AnnehardtJR, Vicky Oie, Deb Boleyn, Sunshine, Sharina, MidWest Sugar Gliders, and who knows how many other names, has broken board rules, stole photo's, and been banned from GliderCENTRAL for life. Because of the high number of member complaints, we feel that anyone who wishes to deal with her should be very cautious.

Additional suspected aliases for Anne Troff - Ann Troff, abrashea1, abra, sunshine, meow, Carrie M, Sunbright Gliders, Beauchamp, Anne Brown, and ~*~Samantha~*~.

Last night we banned suggie_lovies for multiple complaints of aiding Abra executing her scams on our members. If you are doing business with any of them, use extreme caution.

Latest Abra News. Last night I sadly had to ban three users and still may be more. Of these, I believe one of the usernames was shared by the same member so two members were banned. The way Abra seems to be working her latest schemes is to find someone that really needs to find a loving home for their babies then Abra has one of her Goonies try to get the unsuspecting owner to sell the cheap then Abra gets them. Abra also uses her goonies to get color gliders as well.

Again we at GliderCENTRAL warn you... Make sure you know by reputation and references who you are doing business. Some people are experts at making you feel like you are on of their long lost friends right before you get scammed or your babies split up and sold.

I thought everyone may be interested in this....[qoute] Hi! I am new here to the board and I saw that you had a special posting about Abra on the list. I just wanted to give an update about her. I am one of her "victims" that was taken in by the impression that she was a good person and a good glider parent. I was in a bind and needed someone to take over ownership of 4 of my gliders. She graciously offered to "take them off my hands" and give them a good home. I didnt know anything about her history so I agreed to let her take them in a solid agreement that they would be going to a forever home. She only had them for 6 days, before she turned around and sold them. She also sold about 35 other gliders that she had that no one knew about. Up to that point she had claimed to only own 3 of her own gliders. This occurance was less than a month ago. After she sold all of her gliders, she told everyone on our forum that she was leaving the glider world and didnt want to be a part of it ever again. She just made a post on this forum today offering to help out a guy that is looking to buy a pair of gliders. So she is obviously still very much involved in the glider world. I just wanted everone to know that she is still out there trying to get into peoples' lives and take their gliders. [/qoute]

Another new alias for her is Andrea Way and Heavenly Gliders. Also, Cupids Own Exoticts aka Andie Guin.
Another new name is morepics.

Sadly, Anne Troft (Abra) continues to play her childish games. She has been discovered on this board as Fire*. Please remember, use caution when making any deals with her.

Unless more harm comes to the glider community, this will be the last post about Abra. As you know, GC really don't like confrontational posts but an exception was made in Abra's case because we received so many complaints that we just couldn't ingnore all the things she has done.

For the safety of our members, we decided to make sure everyone was warned before attempting to do any business with her but we feel this has run it's course. It will be removed from a sticky post and allowed to fade down. Unless we receive more complaints about Abra, we will not be posting to it anymore.

We have received word that Abra seems to be targeting some people that are in a bind and offering to buy gliders from them. We fear that she may be buying the gliders at a cheap price then just turns and sells them for a nifty little profit. Sellers beware of that possibility!!!!!

We have information that Anne may be trying to deal in WFB gliders and may even have someone helping her. Beware.

We have new information that Abra may now be using the name of <b>PoshGliders</b> on the Chins And Gliders board and is still selling. She may also be claiming or actually in Missouri. Again, if you choose to do business with this person, use extreme caution.

Last edited by gliderdad79; 05/06/07 02:53 PM.

Eddie

In the Tropics somewhere between the port of indecision and southeast of disorder!

"Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people."

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching!
Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: Special Announcement Abra [Re: gliderdad79] #209891
01/30/07 12:10 PM
01/30/07 12:10 PM
Long Island, NY
gliderdad79 Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
gliderdad79  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

Long Island, NY
Unfortunately Abra has been discovered back on our board under the user name glidergurl aka Grace Baker. She has been banned yet again. We make these announcements for the safety of our members, please be sure to use caution with who you do business with.

Eddie

In the Tropics somewhere between the port of indecision and southeast of disorder!

"Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people."

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching!

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 396 guests, and 79 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,614 TEXAS
679,090 OHIO
487,195 OKLAHOMA
432,197 UTAH
321,715 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024