GliderCENTRAL

Change of Behavior Anyone??

Posted By: Srlb

Change of Behavior Anyone?? - 04/09/14 01:38 AM

So with Mars aligning up with the sun tonight do any of you notice a difference in your gliders behavior or eating patterns??
Posted By: Feather

Re: Change of Behavior Anyone?? - 04/09/14 02:01 AM

Other than getting mobbed when I opened the doors they are all eating like normal so far.
Posted By: Srlb

Re: Change of Behavior Anyone?? - 04/09/14 01:55 PM

My gliders didnt eat a whole lot as far as the vegetables and fruits last night.

How about yours??
Posted By: yiyo

Re: Change of Behavior Anyone?? - 04/09/14 02:24 PM

Mine seem "normal"....at least for them grin
Posted By: Lisette

Re: Change of Behavior Anyone?? - 04/09/14 04:40 PM

Mine seem to be more active than usual, but still eating well. I figured they're in celebration of the new pallet of fruits available now that spring has arrived jump
Posted By: Fishes

Re: Change of Behavior Anyone?? - 04/10/14 12:15 AM

Mine cleaned their HPW Complete of course but there was some f&v left.. They loved getting snacks while getting their pictures taken. I wish I had gotten one of Sir Ray in the Yoggie bowl helping himself. Thankfully they are small but I think he got 12.

I only got 14 of the 17 gliders nails checked. Thats still good right lol.
Posted By: Feather

Re: Change of Behavior Anyone?? - 04/10/14 01:33 AM

Mine were little piggies and they all laid in their pouches all day clutching their full bellies from eating everything.
Posted By: GliderNursery

Re: Change of Behavior Anyone?? - 04/11/14 04:42 PM

Pretty much all of mine ignored their food. I tossed an awful lot away that next morning. The next night, they made up for it and every one cleaned their dishes. Silly kids, they shouldn't have starved themselves the night before. Maybe they were worried about martians so they hid in their pouches all night. :rofl2:
Posted By: Lauraownedby2

Re: Change of Behavior Anyone?? - 04/11/14 06:30 PM

Are you serious? things like the planets and such can effect them? lol ahhaha the night before last they left more than ever last night they ate all and this morning both even Lala attacked me (they are with me right now in bonding pouch and let me tell you that was fun lol) I figured the attacking was because of my body wash which has Eucalyptus(its a stress reliever formula)

Re: Change of Behavior Anyone?? - 04/11/14 07:20 PM

Absolutely! Watch how they eat and act. You'll notice a difference when there is a full moon.

The 'attack' you are referring to may have been due to your body wash. Gliders like Eucalyptus, but even other scents can have an affect on them. Some seem to really groom when there is a new scent.
Posted By: Lauraownedby2

Re: Change of Behavior Anyone?? - 04/11/14 07:52 PM

they didn't try to bite me or anything just wanted on me and to play. it was pretty cool but I think I will watch it lol

Re: Change of Behavior Anyone?? - 04/12/14 12:30 AM

Ah! I misunderstood what you meant. wink
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL