GliderCENTRAL

not coming out

Posted By: ncbabe

not coming out - 07/03/14 04:11 AM

For the past two night's both my suggie haven't come out of their pouch. Should I be worried?
Posted By: Ela11

Re: not coming out - 07/03/14 12:26 PM

Hm, I never heard of that. Hopefully someone with more experience will answer you soon. Did you look into the pouch to see how they are doing? Did you try to take them out?
Posted By: yiyo

Re: not coming out - 07/03/14 12:39 PM

If they didn't come out at all to eat or play, then I'd definitely be concerned. Or did they just not come out as early as usual?
Posted By: GliderNursery

Re: not coming out - 07/03/14 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: yiyo
If they didn't come out at all to eat or play, then I'd definitely be concerned. Or did they just not come out as early as usual?

I was going to ask the same thing. If they didn't come out at all then I would be concerned.

Re: not coming out - 07/04/14 02:31 AM

I got them to finally come out before I had to go to bed and then they went back in their pouch but I heard them come out again like a half hour after that. So between midnight and 1am. They usually come out at 9.

Re: not coming out - 07/04/14 02:32 AM

They could just be changing their schedule a bit.

Have you had lights on longer than usual? That can have an affect on their schedule.

Re: not coming out - 07/04/14 03:03 AM

No. Lights are off by 10. I have a lamp on but that's been on at night for months because my boy barks if he doesn't have his night light. lol....

Re: not coming out - 07/04/14 03:05 AM

I hope my Loki (boy) isn't getting sick. He had his leg amputated about two months ago, but that healed great according to the vet.

Re: not coming out - 07/04/14 04:38 AM

I just checked on them. I had them both out of the pouch earlier so I could wash it. When done Loki went right back in it. It's 1am and he still isn't out but lotus is.

Re: not coming out - 07/04/14 01:05 PM

It may not be a bad idea for your to have a wellness check done with your vet. If you are noticing a severe change in behavior it could be a sign that he isn't feeling well. I don't typically rush to recommend vet visits, but if you are really concerned you may want to consider it.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL