GliderCENTRAL

Help! I'm worried...Houdi didn't have his sleeping pouch all night

Posted By: FurMom

Help! I'm worried...Houdi didn't have his sleeping pouch all night - 01/20/16 02:16 PM

Houdi has these toy garbage bins that I hang on the side of the cage and put toys in. A bit ago, he was in there making a ton of noise with his toys. I thought it was a little odd because he doesn't normally give that toy much attention.

I have two panels that hang in the front of the cage. I leave the right side down when he's awake to prevent poop from flying out from the wheel. Anyways, when I lifted it up, I saw that his sleeping pouch hadn't been put back in the cage last night! He has gone 11 hours without a sleeping pouch.

Fortunately, I had the heat turned up to 72 overnight, but the house still feels chilly to me.

Anyways, clearly he couldn't get comfortable in that toy garbage bin. As soon as I got the pouch back in the cage, I showed him that it was there. He was crabby and upset. He went in, came back out, went back in. I'm hoping he can get to sleep soon. I normally take him out and have him sleep with me late afternoon into the evening, but I'm thinking of skipping that today so he can get some quality sleep.

How bad is this?
Posted By: Srlb

Re: Help! I'm worried...Houdi didn't have his sleeping pouch all night - 01/20/16 02:20 PM

He will be fine.
Posted By: FurMom

Re: Help! I'm worried...Houdi didn't have his sleeping pouch all night - 01/20/16 02:30 PM

Thank you, Peggy! I'm a bit overprotective with him.
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Help! I'm worried...Houdi didn't have his sleeping pouch all night - 01/20/16 05:05 PM

We all have had our moments...
Posted By: EllieTheMuMu

Re: Help! I'm worried...Houdi didn't have his sleeping pouch all night - 01/20/16 06:30 PM

dont worry!

I'm a paranoid mama too!

I also found this site months after having Ellie so I
was worse before but we all worry too!

He'll be fine!
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL