GliderCENTRAL

Question about male sugar glider "parts"?

Posted By: SkyNCloud

Question about male sugar glider "parts"? - 01/21/17 03:08 AM

Hi guys! I have a question that I have searched for and cannot find he answer to. I have an intact male and I noticed he licks and grooms his Pom poms a lot! Like he keeps them wet. He just reached maturity and he's with a female. He also likes to keep his penis out and the vet said it's normal, he's just at that age. He just had a check up (they didn't do a urinalysis though) and they said he's healthy and everything seems fine. I wanna know if it's normal for other males to clean their Pom poms a lot and have their penis out a lot. And yes he does retract it, no color change. Usual pink and I keep it moist!
Posted By: Feather

Re: Question about male sugar glider "parts"? - 01/21/17 04:01 AM

Originally Posted By: SkyNCloud
Hi guys! I have a question that I have searched for and cannot find he answer to. I have an intact male and I noticed he licks and grooms his Pom poms a lot! Like he keeps them wet. He just reached maturity and he's with a female. He also likes to keep his penis out and the vet said it's normal, he's just at that age. He just had a check up (they didn't do a urinalysis though) and they said he's healthy and everything seems fine. I wanna know if it's normal for other males to clean their Pom poms a lot and have their penis out a lot. And yes he does retract it, no color change. Usual pink and I keep it moist!

Boys! shakehead

Boys like to keep their poms wet, it helps keep the little swimmers cool. Heat kills semen.

The only thing that will stop his behavior is neutering him.
Posted By: SkyNCloud

Re: Question about male sugar glider "parts"? - 01/21/17 04:08 AM

Alright thank you! I will get him neutered after they have 1 set of joeys! I just want to expand their colony since they are beautiful then I will neuter.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL