GliderCENTRAL

Tail grabbinh when trying to leave pouch

Posted By: kidqwik

Tail grabbinh when trying to leave pouch - 12/30/17 05:16 PM

I've seen Roxie do this twice so far. She's my smallest girl. A few weeks ago Lilo was leavin the pouch and comin to me when i opened the door and she got stuck coming to me. What made he get stuck was Roxie grabbing her tail with her mouth and trying to drag her back into the pouch with her. Lilo hissed when she did it, but eventually got free and came to me. I checked her tail and thee was no damage or injury. Roxie did the same with Kara last night. Grabbed onto her tail with her mouth when leavin the pouch but Kara got to me no problem and no injury. Roxie isn't aggressive at all, in fact she can be the most timid and afraid. Is she just playing and wanting to not share members of her colony with me? Lol. Kara is also in heat again I think doing the clicking and hissing sound in and and out of the pouch on and off. Last time she made these noises she did it, then a week later Roxie did the same thing, and then Lilo. I guess its their in heat sound
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Tail grabbinh when trying to leave pouch - 12/30/17 09:47 PM

Do you have any blankies in their sleeping pouch? It may help. I just added more to the girl's pouch.
Posted By: Feather

Re: Tail grabbinh when trying to leave pouch - 12/30/17 11:21 PM

She probably feels more secure with her buddies in the pouch. Like Dawn said add more blankets.
Posted By: kidqwik

Re: Tail grabbinh when trying to leave pouch - 12/31/17 05:52 AM

I have one in there since there are 4 in that pouch. I'll try adding a few more and see if she still does it. She's so sweet. The little runt. She's always havin the others take her food.
Posted By: Hutch

Re: Tail grabbinh when trying to leave pouch - 01/05/18 05:45 AM

My Gwynevere will sometimes 'grab' the others' tail in her mouth & just hold on, not in an aggressive way... it almost seems like holding hands, glider style. I haven't seen it to restrain one from moving away, but usually when they're all just chilling/sleeping in a pouch or their cube & a tail is just sitting near her.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL