GliderCENTRAL

Mickey Mouse Ears??

Posted By: AlyCatz

Mickey Mouse Ears?? - 02/06/18 04:20 AM

Alright guys, you tell me if this is a thing or not.

I've been noticing sugar glider joeys from asian countries that are being born with round mouse ears. I've been seeing pictures via Instagram and they look pretty darn real..(of course I'm looking for the photoshop in it to find the truth.) If this IS real it appears to me that they are not surgically morphing their ears, but that they are born with more skin to their ear so that it shapes a near perfect rounded mouse shaped ear. Is this a new genetic trait that has been found for gliders? (provided this is real.)

I can set up photo links if requested enough, but I encourage you guys to maybe Google this and see if you can find what I have been viewing and chime in on if you believe this is photoshopped or a true ear morph!

I think I debunked this as fake. I can see the warp from photoshop around the ears!
Posted By: Feather

Re: Mickey Mouse Ears?? - 02/06/18 08:26 AM

I haven't see what your talking about. There are differences in gliders ears, it is usually size.
Posted By: Ladymagyver

Re: Mickey Mouse Ears?? - 02/06/18 05:50 PM

Never heard then either. I suppose you will have show a link. All I got when Google was cage sets and animated sugar gliders.

Mine each have different size ears. But shaped like a glider ear.
Posted By: Claralice

Re: Mickey Mouse Ears?? - 02/07/18 03:51 AM

Are you sure it was not a Kinkajou?
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL