GliderCENTRAL

New here, would love a veterans take

Posted By: Luiskyden

New here, would love a veterans take - 01/18/19 01:46 PM

Hello, i am possibly going to house a sugar glider and was wondering if I could get your take on something. The person I am receiving her from states that she's 14 weeks, by these photos would you say that's true? Ive taken care of gliders before but this will be my very first own, Thank you for any help you can provide!

Attached picture Female Marley.jpg
Attached picture female Marley..jpg
Attached picture Marley....jpg
Posted By: KarenE

Re: New here, would love a veterans take - 01/18/19 03:12 PM

She is a beauty. Unless they are true very young joeys or very old seniors, it becomes hard to tell their age. Where does she come from .... breeder or individual? If they tell you fourteen weeks, they whoever you are getting her from should know her exact OOP date and her lineage.

Fourteen weeks is three and a half months. At eight to ten weeks when they normally go to their new homes, they still look like baby sugar gliders. That gives them just about another month or so to look like yours.

I think I might question whether or not she is truly fourteen weeks, but I think the darker colors look more like babies than the lighter colors for longer dunno
Posted By: Luiskyden

Re: New here, would love a veterans take - 01/18/19 04:25 PM

Thank you so much for your input! She is an individual, however she wasnt able to send her documentation with her OOP date so im a well bit skeptical. Thank you overall!
Posted By: KarenE

Re: New here, would love a veterans take - 01/18/19 04:32 PM

:urwelcome:
Posted By: Claralice

Re: New here, would love a veterans take - 01/19/19 04:28 AM

Cute glider! Love Leucistic gliders!
© 2019 GliderCENTRAL