GliderCENTRAL

Loving HPW Complete!

Posted By: tbull

Loving HPW Complete! - 05/02/11 05:09 AM

I never thought I would ever change diets again. ( several years ago, I switched diets for a month and was a disaster ) Anyway, I gave in and switched to Peggy's HPW Complete. I love it. It's easier, and my glider room doesn't smell anymore. One of my suggie moms came over to get a hospital cage for one of her boys ( getting the snip ) and brought her mom, who HATES glider smells. I warned her before we went in my glider room that it would smell. I have 10 boys all trying to out stink each other. She walked in and was shocked. She said my room didn't smell at all. It was so much better than her daughter's that only has 2 cages in it. dance

I have had 3 joeys come OOP since the switch, and all are doing great.

Here is one of Saphirra's twin boys at 4 days OOP, both boys weighed in at 15 grams that day.

The same boy today at 9 days OOP, again both boys weighed in the same at 25 grams
What a chubber! He was lying on my laptop.

The twins together today.

Spice's little guy, 1 day OOP and 15 grams

Same guy today at 4 days OOP and 20 grams

Having happy, healthy joeys is my test of a good diet. ( if the joeys are doing good, the parents have to be too, right? )
Thank you Peggy! mlove
Posted By: DCMuffin

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/02/11 05:11 AM

clap Beautiful babies!
Posted By: Gizmogirl

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/02/11 07:07 AM

Such pretty babies! clap

Since you love to show off your gliders, can we see before and after pics of mom and dad? Just interested to hear if you saw a difference in mom and dad after switching to the HPW Complete?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/02/11 03:49 PM

I agree! We just switched to HPW complete about 4 days ago and I swear I already see a huge difference in my little one's coats. They are much fluffier and seem to have a lot more energy.

Feedtime has them going nuts in the cage and they lap up their dinner in minutes. They must love the taste.

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/02/11 03:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Gizmogirl
Such pretty babies! clap

Since you love to show off your gliders, can we see before and after pics of mom and dad? Just interested to hear if you saw a difference in mom and dad after switching to the HPW Complete?

I haven't noticed a huge difference yet, in the look of their coats, but when I pet the adults their fur is SOOOOO much softer. I'll get pictures though. Sometimes when you see the suggies everyday, you don't notice differences as much.

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/02/11 04:16 PM

Thank you, much appreciated. thumb
Posted By: Rubym

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/02/11 05:02 PM

My gang LOVE the HPW complete. My Manu is a VERY picky little eater and he has had no problems sucking down the HPW complete, lol.
Posted By: MissSarah

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/02/11 05:06 PM

I recently made the switch from bml to hpw complete and it seems like I already see a difference as well. Epiphany (who I call Pim) was skinny as a rail and the fur on her tail was thin and scraggly. When I got her out last night she shocked me! Her tail was full and fluffy and she was looking beautiful. I ordered a 250g box a few days ago and I don't think I'll ever switch diets again. I'm a believer!
Posted By: jb7741

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/02/11 05:15 PM

My two love the complete

Always fruits and veggies left in the morning, but the complete is always gone.
Posted By: Teresa56

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/02/11 06:47 PM

Mine were on the regular HPW diet until the HPW Plus and HPW Complete came along. They love the HPW Complete, never any left by morning. My gliders have no odor whatsoever. I use jana's custom cage liners and only wash them every other week. My cage only has a odor if I over wipe the bars. I have learned I can not do that on a daily bases or my male will have a peeing fit :)HPW Complete Rocks!!!

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/02/11 07:05 PM

My Suggies heart the HPW Complete as well...nothing left in the bowls since day 1. I also like it cause it takes no time at all to make and I don't forget to get any ingredients from the store cause it's ALL in it!!!
I have noticed a softer fur on my babies as well.
Posted By: Sherri

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/02/11 08:23 PM

I have been using the Complete since it first came out and my gliders look wonderful and have more energy now! The babies that have been born also have been healthier looking and their weight at oop has also been up. I can't stress how much my gliders and I love the HPW Complete diet!
Posted By: LabNGliderMom

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/02/11 11:18 PM

My gliders LOVE their complete... I had a boy over-grooming his forehead after the loss of his mate and after starting the Complete diet, he now has fur growing back in! I have thick, plush coats, and I have 10 day OOP joeys weighing in at 24 and 26 grams respectively!

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/03/11 03:55 PM

ADORIBLE Gliders!!! smile and could I get a link to a site with the Complete diet on it? It definatly sounds like a great idea to check out! smile
Posted By: DCMuffin

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/03/11 08:09 PM

HPW Complete
Posted By: Meg_n_Von

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/03/11 08:49 PM

They all look great! smile

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/03/11 10:39 PM

Here are some before and afters of my rescue, Splat. She has been on the Complete since she came to me on 4/17/11. You can see how nicely her hair is coming back from the bad shave job the previous vet did when he took her tail. She LOVES the complete and licks her bowl clean every night. Her hair is so soft also.

I was very happy with the Ensure diet I have fed for about 6 yrs, so there is not a huge difference in how my adults LOOK, but their fur is sooooo soft now. With the ensure I always had happy, healthy, adults and joeys, but my glider room always smelled. Now with the HPW Complete, I still get my happy, healthy adults and joeys, BUT NO SMELL!!!! dance party dance
Win Win!

Splat on her first day here.

And today at playtime.
( excuse her nails, we are still working on the thick ones, she is not a fan of being held down after her attack at her old home. )

( new hair on bum )

And look at those gorgeous, non-bald, eyebrows!

Wanted to add that this change is in only 17 days. cloud9
Posted By: sphynxie

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/04/11 02:02 AM

Looks like she gained some weight too. I can't believe you kept that nasty toy, how many times did you scrub the smell out? LOL

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/04/11 02:13 AM

It soaked for a while.... but it's her favorite thing ever and I didn't have the heart to take everything she knew away. cry I have some other coconut toys I tried, but she's still scared of them. This one has 3 escape holes, she doesn't like to be confined. She even sleeps in it.

Description: She does love playing with straws.
Attached picture Splat_hording_straws wm.jpg
Posted By: sphynxie

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/04/11 02:18 AM

Bet she sleeps with one eye open. Poor girl.

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/04/11 06:12 AM

Awe, look at her, she's such a pretty baby. Her coat looks thicker, I'm glad she is doing well. smile
Posted By: Meg_n_Von

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/05/11 03:43 AM

She looks great now! smile
Posted By: angelic4296

Re: Loving HPW Complete! - 05/07/11 03:13 AM

T, she's so darn cute!!!
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL