GliderCENTRAL

Wombaroo HP and Soy?

Posted By: SugarBlossoms

Wombaroo HP and Soy? - 06/20/07 12:25 PM

If soy is toxic to suggies, how are we feeding them the Wombaroo HP? It lists Whey Protein as the 1st ingredient and Soy Protein as the 2nd Ingredient so those are the main two ingredients.

I'm at a loss. HELP Please! dunno
Posted By: sugarglidersuz

Re: Wombaroo HP and Soy? - 06/20/07 01:02 PM

Excellent question! I'd like to know the answer to this one, as well worried
Posted By: Srlb

Re: Wombaroo HP and Soy? - 06/20/07 01:14 PM

Its simple...there is NO PROOF anywhere that soy is toxic to gliders. I have been feeding this diet for YEARS and the only thing that it has done was made my gliders HEALTHIER...

Priscilla feeds her gliders Tofu and has done so in the past six years (just finished talking with her a couple days ago)and all of her gliders are HEALTHY.

I believe no matter WHAT we eat, too much of anything can be dangerous to our bodies,and the same goes with animals, but until someone shows me PROOF that soy has killed gliders, I will continue to feed my babies the HPW diet, as they have used it for DECADES in Australia, and I have not heard of one case that a glider has died from soy.

Posted By: sugarglidersuz

Re: Wombaroo HP and Soy? - 06/20/07 01:16 PM

Thanks Peggy hug2 Good to know!!! thumb

Re: Wombaroo HP and Soy? - 06/20/07 01:28 PM

Oh Thank you Peggy!! People were saying how soy kills gliders on that other thread and I panicked!! I've been feeding mine the WHP for years too and they are all healthy and fluffy!

I knew I had read that as a main ingredient and sure enough ran to check and bout fell over with fear! argh

Other Thread http://www.sugarglider.net/ubbthreads/ub...true#Post319146
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Wombaroo HP and Soy? - 06/20/07 01:46 PM

EEEEKKK! This is what I feed my fur-kids and they are uber-healthy...who do we believe? confused
Posted By: Gossamer

Re: Wombaroo HP and Soy? - 06/20/07 01:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Wantiki2
EEEEKKK! This is what I feed my fur-kids and they are uber-healthy...who do we believe? confused

Your own eyes. Experience is a heck of a lot more trustworthy than conjecture.
Posted By: Srlb

Re: Wombaroo HP and Soy? - 06/20/07 02:00 PM

Quote:
who do we believe?

Living gliders to prove that soy doesnt kill, or a myth saying it does?

Hmmm....think I will believe my gliders that are ALL healthy and happy! grin

Re: Wombaroo HP and Soy? - 06/21/07 12:04 AM

Amen to that! smile
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL