GliderCENTRAL

Bra babies

Posted By: flutterbye

Bra babies - 11/08/08 03:30 PM

O.K....

I have posted in other forums, so if you have read my posts, you know I am a new mom. So, I am embarrassed to even ask this, but what the heck. I keep reading about your babies being in your bra. Do you have a special pouch for that? I know you are all rolling with laughter now, saying of course we do........but when Ginger goes down my shirt, she doesn't seem to find the room in my "real" bra. I guess there are no real stupid questions as long as they are for the sake of making your suggie happier.....LOL

Shelly
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Bra babies - 11/08/08 03:43 PM

:O:Shelly - there are no silly question's in this forum - as far as bra's are concerned - I used to use my daughter's sport's bra when I was breeding and wanted the joey's close to me - my daughter is larger than I am so the joey had room to move around -

Beezer grin
Posted By: vagraphix

Re: Bra babies - 11/08/08 03:45 PM

at what age oop do you start putting the joeys in your bra? and for how long at a time?
Posted By: kthiessen

Re: Bra babies - 11/08/08 04:02 PM

I wear a tank top with a built in bra over my regular bra. My gliders sleep in between my regular bra and the tank top. Works great for us.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Bra babies - 11/08/08 04:17 PM

I have 3 gliders...do any of you walk around with multi gliders in your bra? I definitely look deformed like I have a huge third boob...not that I go out of the house with them that way...but even when I have all in the pouch and do go out, it looks way silly to see such a lump around my neck or under my shirt.
Posted By: Cora

Re: Bra babies - 11/08/08 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By: vagraphix
at what age oop do you start putting the joeys in your bra? and for how long at a time?

I start putting mine in a few days OOP for 5-10 min at a time and keeep building from there!!!
Posted By: Cora

Re: Bra babies - 11/08/08 04:25 PM

Shelly,
No question is stupid in the glider world. We all do things differently and you have to find what works best for you and your gliders!! I wear a shelf type bra like a cammisole or a midriff type bathing suite top. Good luck if you decide to try and clip those nails every few weeks for your comfort!!!!
Posted By: Teresa

Re: Bra babies - 11/08/08 04:32 PM

My girl glideris going on 6-7 wks oop and she is with me a lot unless I am doing something that might hurt(squish) her. mlove
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL