GliderCENTRAL

When do suggies reach full adult size?

Posted By: Laurens_Babies

When do suggies reach full adult size? - 04/13/10 03:55 PM

You know I've had gliders what seems like forever but I've never really noticed at what point to they reach their full adult size. I've kept two gliders born in my house and Grace was huge to begin with roflmao and Isabella is about... 5 months now and I haven't weighed her but I would say she is maybe 70 grams. And all my other gliders I'm embarrased to say I never really noticed WHEN they got to their full size just that they did. Is it around the age of sexual maturity? I'm not worried just curious.
Posted By: sugarlope

Re: When do suggies reach full adult size? - 04/13/10 04:52 PM

I find that mine seemed to reach their full length around 1 year, but several filled out through their second year. So I'm going to say around the age of 2 (full weight). I think it does seem to vary sometimes depending on the glider/line, though. dunno
Posted By: MizValorie

Re: When do suggies reach full adult size? - 04/13/10 05:10 PM

I agree with Gretchen. I've had 6 (2 are still growing) grow up in my home and that is what I've noticed.
Posted By: Dancing

Re: When do suggies reach full adult size? - 04/13/10 07:51 PM

I agree with Gretchen too. However, I will add that most of my adult boys will put on a bit more once they have been neutered too (those that are neutered as adults). Not sure how neutering them young effects their over all size because they are still gaining from growing.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL