GliderCENTRAL

Sugar Glider speech

Posted By: Anai

Sugar Glider speech - 03/17/08 03:26 PM

ok so i need to come up for an informative speech for my speech class i want to do it on sugar gliders and need three main topics to talk about..any ideas??
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Sugar Glider speech - 03/17/08 03:32 PM

health, housing and preventitive measures?

Re: Sugar Glider speech - 03/17/08 03:39 PM

I'd say go with diet & nutrition, bonding & handling, and what to do for emergencies (the ones you can handle at home). I have a section for all 3 of these in a mini "guide" that my husband and I created for the sugar babies we're getting.
Posted By: suggiemom1980

Re: Sugar Glider speech - 03/17/08 03:50 PM

How long is your speech? I'd talk about the best place to get one (stressing, NOT from a flea market or Pocket Pets), how high maintenance gliders are, their diet, how much quality time you need to spend with them and how they are worth every bit of all you do for them.

Re: Sugar Glider speech - 03/17/08 10:28 PM

the speech needs to be 4-5 mins long no less and no more

Re: Sugar Glider speech - 03/17/08 10:56 PM

oh wow, 4 -5 min would hardly give me time to get started. I hope you can use visuals and can take pictures, these guys are sooooo cute, that alone should get you an A+. Good luck!

One thing you should be sure to include, is how addicting they are. I think they are more so than even a dog or cat.

Re: Sugar Glider speech - 03/17/08 11:01 PM

..yes thats what makes it so hard there is so much to tell and not enough time to do so..that why i asked for ideas...yes i do need a visual im bringing them and some toys that i made..

Re: Sugar Glider speech - 03/17/08 11:33 PM

i would get permission to bring my glider and then i would STEAL the show! hahaha

Re: Sugar Glider speech - 03/17/08 11:54 PM

yes i have permission

Re: Sugar Glider speech - 03/18/08 12:13 AM

You should do a gliding demo in the end. People always seem to be amazed with that.

I would also include the difference between gliders and flying squirrels. mad

Re: Sugar Glider speech - 03/18/08 12:31 AM

i did a speech and made a power point...if you want i could email it to you and you could glean stuff off of it if you want, it isnt amazing but i only did it in like 20 min. PM me if you want it smile

Re: Sugar Glider speech - 03/18/08 05:22 PM

cnoel that would be great i sent u a pm
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL