GliderCENTRAL

Gliders on the job!

Posted By: Anonymous

Gliders on the job! - 03/20/08 09:49 PM

Ive read some people take their gliders to work! I just applied for a position at Petco and i was wondering if people take their gliders there are there any problems with the dogs or cats running around? If i brought my glider to work everyday i wouldnt want there to be a problem like cats attacking me to get to the glider.. LOL
Posted By: ORsuggiemomma

Re: Gliders on the job! - 03/20/08 09:53 PM

my friend works at PetCo. also and takes all FOUR of her gliders to work with her EVERY DAY! for about 3yrs. she has done that and hasn't had ANY PROBLEMS like that at all. none of them have ever gotten loose either.....just make sure they are VERY BONDED TO YOU! good luck!
Posted By: Xglider

Re: Gliders on the job! - 03/20/08 09:53 PM

My job is not one that I can bring my gliders too … but I love taking them to petco with me when I can …

Re: Gliders on the job! - 03/20/08 09:58 PM

I wish I had a job that I could take my babies to when I get 'em. Unfortunately, loud music, loud people, and lots more noise and dealing with people all day wouldnt be very good for them. Oh well... I will just have something to look forward to every day or night when I get home!

smile
Posted By: mommawannabe

Re: Gliders on the job! - 03/20/08 09:59 PM

I take mine to work all the time and they do fine. People come running when Lilly crabs though...lol It is too comical. Everyone is used to seeing me wear my sissy. I prefer it when at work to keep them secure. They say awwww you got your babies...lol.

Anna

Re: Gliders on the job! - 03/20/08 09:59 PM

Very true MagicMan. they are so fun to have. I LOVE MY GIRLS! I am lucky I am able to be a stay at home mother, so I get ALL DAY with my girls every day. it's wonderful for sure!

Re: Gliders on the job! - 03/20/08 10:14 PM

Thats nice Tiffany! I wish I could either take 'em with me or stay home all day with 'em...lol

I would, for sure, prefer the latter.

smile

But I think they would get tired of me... I would want to do nothing but play all day! smile

Im such a kid!

Re: Gliders on the job! - 03/20/08 10:22 PM

haha. me too. I want to play during the day, and Trinity the younger one gets so irritated with me if I interrupt her sleep. Zola doesn't mind though. she loves me. hehe.

Re: Gliders on the job! - 03/21/08 12:35 AM

Sounds like a reasonable place to bring them. Just a tip...I always bring our pet carrier just in case they get antsy or wake up due to noise during the day, I have someplace to put them. Although, I suspect in PetCo you wouldn't have trouble finding a spare carrier if the need arose wink

Re: Gliders on the job! - 03/21/08 01:20 AM

I work in food so i cannot take mine with me but I definatly would if I could!

Re: Gliders on the job! - 03/21/08 01:39 AM

I don't take mine with me to work. I work 3rd shifts, that's when they're most active and they can not have free reign of my office. We also have bright lighting, it's noisy and a lot of my night is spent with the window open, so it's just not a good environment for them. They have fun staying home and playing with David though.
Posted By: Sabarika

Re: Gliders on the job! - 03/21/08 07:27 PM

I take my Saccharin to work sometimes. Usually on days I have 6 hour shift instead of 8. She's great, although I need to buy a new bonding pouch that zippers or get a small travel cage.. I have a large pop-up kennel, but it's WAY too big for just temporary at-work keeping. I hope to bring her with me more often when her babies are weaned.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL