GliderCENTRAL

Frequently encountered problems?

Posted By: Anonymous

Frequently encountered problems? - 04/10/08 09:49 PM

what are your most frequently encountered problems with your gliders??
Posted By: pappy1264

Re: Frequently encountered problems? - 04/10/08 09:57 PM

Being picky eaters!!! lol

Re: Frequently encountered problems? - 04/10/08 10:08 PM

lol
Posted By: USMom

Re: Frequently encountered problems? - 04/10/08 10:23 PM

When you say problems, what are you looking for? Like the way they act? Bonding? Playtime? Or more like illnesses, eating, etc... Or all of the above?

Re: Frequently encountered problems? - 04/11/08 12:27 AM

im looking for anything i would say more things like escaping from the cage uhmm things like that mayb if some chew im just curios because i want to add something to what im making for my glider things and i want to make some people lives easier
Posted By: USMom

Re: Frequently encountered problems? - 04/11/08 02:12 AM

Some are chewers. I discovered one of mine chewing on the cage bars tonight! Picky eaters. You do have the really smart ones that can open their cages and get out. They are a lot like toddlers laugh

Re: Frequently encountered problems? - 04/11/08 02:36 AM

Mine is trimming the nails...OMG for me it's a nightmare! Luckily I have a wodent wheel now with the sandy trimmer insert...whoever invented that rocks!

If youre making toys..really small parts are not good. The jingle balls are one of them. They can get their little digits caught, smaller beads can be ingested if the toy comes apart. The liberty bells are much better. I'm personally leary on any toys with wood parts. I know the dye they use is safe for animals, but I never know what the actual wood is, and since pine is bad for them...I just choose not to have toys with wood.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL