GliderCENTRAL

Escape!

Posted By: Anonymous

Escape! - 06/17/08 05:02 AM

Cry and Phoenix are missing out of their cage... I need ideas please! Other thread links welcome, I can't find any!

Thank you.
Posted By: Cora

Re: Escape! - 06/17/08 05:13 AM

Oh No!!! I hope you find em soon. Please close toilet lids, do not empty trash, do not do laundry, be careful where you sit........................look through everything. They love to curl up in clothes, shoes, cupboards, etc. etc.

Most importantly remain calm and FIND THOSE BABIES!!!!!! smile

Re: Escape! - 06/17/08 05:14 AM

Oh my gosh, I was in such a panic, we found them in the top of the closet in an old teapot toy. They were happy to be found! Cry poked her head out when she heard my husband and he saw her up there.

Thank you everyone smile

Re: Escape! - 06/17/08 05:15 AM

Make sure your toilet seats are down, don't throw out trash, don't do any laundry, cover all fish tanks, don't open windows or doors that don't have screens!!!! Maybe put out some food or call them with the lights out. Keep other pets to a confined area as well.
Good luck hug2 !

Re: Escape! - 06/17/08 05:15 AM

Oh I found a little escapee on a cutain rod one night!!! They can hide literally anywhere!!! I guess turn out the lights and listen for noises..................I am not good at the thread linking thing.............sorry

Re: Escape! - 06/17/08 05:16 AM

YAY...........I love happy endings!!!!

Re: Escape! - 06/17/08 05:16 AM

Thank God!!!

Re: Escape! - 06/17/08 05:19 AM

Thanks so much!

Cry is our baby (2 1/2 years old baby) we handrised from 5 days oop and is very bonded, thankfully. She came out as soon as she knew we were there. I'm glad it was her and Phoenix or it may not have been so easy!

*hugs all around*
Posted By: jannee66

Re: Escape! - 06/17/08 08:27 AM

clap clap
Posted By: Jennifer_Maaske

Re: Escape! - 06/17/08 10:28 AM

*sigh*
Posted By: pappy1264

Re: Escape! - 06/17/08 10:37 AM

Thank God! I've had escapes twice, but thankfully found them out as opposed to finding an empty cage!!
Posted By: Jennifer_Maaske

Re: Escape! - 06/17/08 10:45 AM

when I got my first pair, they'd escape often.
they'd run right in to our bedroom and run across us.
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL