GliderCENTRAL

Dollar store finds! ^^

Posted By: chattrbabe

Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/04/09 10:26 PM

I just got back from a venture to the dollar tree and got some fun finds! dance I wanted to share!!!

Smiley Buckets, Great for foraging cups

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/chattrbabe/SUGAR%20GLIDER%20STUFF/102_1083.jpg

It's a whale of a tale I tell ya lads! They also had alligators and fish and these odd looking froggies. LOL!

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/chattrbabe/SUGAR%20GLIDER%20STUFF/102_1082.jpg

Whiffle balls!! O_O Pack of five, choices of all white, or multi color! ^^

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/chattrbabe/SUGAR%20GLIDER%20STUFF/102_1081.jpg
Posted By: sweetReaper

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/04/09 10:51 PM

Cute!! I love the buckets!! The last two picture links are the same though haha They are both for the cute whales lol I need me some of those smiley buckets though!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/04/09 10:58 PM

I want some of those sea creatures Ashley! smile

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/05/09 02:09 AM

NO ROBIN NEVAAARRR! roflmao Emailing you now =P

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/05/09 02:15 AM

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/chattrbabe/SUGAR%20GLIDER%20STUFF/102_1081.jpg

LOL There's the link for the Whiffles! =P

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/05/09 02:16 AM

I picked up a pkg of those multi-colored wiffle balls the other day! I hadn't seen any until then, and figured I better scarf a pkg up while I can.

I still haven't found any monkeys in a barrel or any creature in a barrel *pouts*

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/05/09 02:26 AM

I'll keep my peepers peeled for monkeys! Try toys r us! That's the ONLY place I can find the real ones. >=[
Posted By: gliderma

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/05/09 02:28 AM

I have lots of canimals! Contact me if you need some!
Posted By: Nicki

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/05/09 02:30 AM

WOW!! Those whiffle balls are cheap!!
I bought some ping pong type balls for my guys ball pit and they were like $4.50 for 3!!!

I need a dollar store around somewhere close to me! - We used to have one and it closed up and now it's a workout place =(.

I wish I could find some cool stuff like you guys find all the time!! - I'm jealous!! lol

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/05/09 02:44 AM

You oughta get in with sugar swap Nicki!!!! ^^
Posted By: Nicki

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/05/09 02:49 AM

I would love to!
How do I do that? lol

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/05/09 02:58 AM

http://www.sugarswap.webs.com WOOT!
Posted By: Donetta

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/05/09 05:04 AM

you can find the barrel of monkeys in the games at Wal-Mart. That is where I found mine.

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/05/09 04:28 PM

aren't the wiffle balls not safe tho? because of the holes? the gliders feet or hands could get caught in it right?

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/05/09 05:34 PM

Originally Posted By: NuGlider
aren't the wiffle balls not safe tho? because of the holes? the gliders feet or hands could get caught in it right?

Nope, you can use wiffle balls. smile They're safe. Gliders can easily get hands and feet in and out of the holes.
Posted By: saturngirl

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/05/09 05:48 PM

I went to the Dollar Tree the other night and found all kinds of great items.

I found :
the multi colored wiffle balls
eggfull of bunnies
plastic coconuts
plastic shot glasses in blue, pink and green

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/05/09 06:09 PM

wow, i didn't know that the dollar store had so many toys for gliders!!

thanks amanda for clearin that up for me

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/06/09 06:11 PM

Haha The Dollar Stores are a jackpot for glidertoys in my eyes!

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/06/09 10:00 PM

the BEST places to get whiffles is dollar tree the 5 pack of bigger ones for a dollar...or you can get the golf balls size ones at walmart lik 24 of them for 1.46.....

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/06/09 10:42 PM

The best thing in the world (especially if you're nursing a joey along) is what's in the link below from the dollar tree! I take my girl around with me everywhere in that little bugger! I stuff it full of fleece, then put my girl in and she sports around with me all day in that thing! She actually goes in willingly!

BUT I STRESS DON'T LEAVE IT IN A CAR UNATENDED (THEY CAN CHEW THROUGH THE MESH) AND NEVER LEAVE IT IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT AS IT HAS CLEAR PLASTIC THAT CAN ACT AS A MAGNIFYING GLASS)

If you're going to someone's house or somewhere that you can take them with you, it's a god send and perfect! Also, it's great to allow little ones to see your pet without the stress of hurting them.

http://www.dollartree.com/toys-games-act...77458/index.pro
Posted By: morksmom

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/06/09 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: saturngirl

plastic shot glasses in blue, pink and green

can someone post a pic of these shot glasses..please
Posted By: DirtyPaws

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/07/09 12:32 AM

Here they are! They're about 1.5" tall ~ 24 in a pack.
Pink Green & Blue Plastic Shot Glasses

Listing these on the swap site shortly!
Posted By: SariYappa

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/07/09 01:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Winston_N_I
The best thing in the world (especially if you're nursing a joey along) is what's in the link below from the dollar tree! I take my girl around with me everywhere in that little bugger! I stuff it full of fleece, then put my girl in and she sports around with me all day in that thing! She actually goes in willingly!

BUT I STRESS DON'T LEAVE IT IN A CAR UNATENDED (THEY CAN CHEW THROUGH THE MESH) AND NEVER LEAVE IT IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT AS IT HAS CLEAR PLASTIC THAT CAN ACT AS A MAGNIFYING GLASS)

If you're going to someone's house or somewhere that you can take them with you, it's a god send and perfect! Also, it's great to allow little ones to see your pet without the stress of hurting them.

http://www.dollartree.com/toys-games-act...77458/index.pro

That is SO CUTE and what a GREAT idea! LOL
I guess I'm going back to the dollar store, didn't see the cups, or the coconuts, or the bug keepers... (glideritis is acting up again!)

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/07/09 06:27 AM

I use that thing for Snickerdoodle. LoL. I love it!
Posted By: Ember

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/07/09 07:57 AM

I want one of those bug houses for my glider! How Cute!!! Guess I'm making a stop at the Dollar Tree today and crossing my fingers that mine carries them! I definitely don't need a case of 36 from the website lol. I hope hope hope they have them here!! =)

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/07/09 09:24 AM

Let me know if they don't, Mine has them all of the time. thumb

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/21/09 07:10 PM

Hi! Per your advice, I went to Dollar Tree today and got a lot of great stuff. I bought the bug carrier and wanted to ask you a few questions. Do you put your full grown Suggie in there? How do you carry it - in your purse? Do you use that instead of a bonding pouch? How long is it ok for her to be in there (it's kinda small)?

Thanks
Rachael - Grandmom of Crystal - 14 weeks oop

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/21/09 11:31 PM

i too went to dollar store and got me some cool things!!!!!!!!!!!! i got lots of foraging cups and a few more goodies!!!!!!!!ill post pics later

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/22/09 05:46 PM

Just went the other day and picked up pink blue and green shot glasses 24 for 1.00, got somelastic coconuts(dunno what im gonna do with them yet) dive sticks, more whiffles, oh yeah and some drink stirrers to use in ym whiffle in place of straws....

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/22/09 09:03 PM

didnt see the plastic coconuts! i got to go back now lol
Posted By: LabNGliderMom

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/23/09 12:35 PM

I went hog wild in there the other day myself... canimals galore, straws, whiffle bals... all KINDS of cool stuff! I especially love the firemena nd policemen stes (like the army guys) to hang as dangles! And if you can't find bells in large quantities cheap anywhere else, the ones from Dollar Tree attached to cards in the wedding section that are for placecards... they can be removed and work GREAT

Re: Dollar store finds! ^^ - 04/23/09 01:07 PM

yeah i saw those bells but i get mine at michaels I get like 40 of them for 4 bucks...
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL