GliderCENTRAL

Sugar Glider Price List

Posted By: Cameron13

Sugar Glider Price List - 04/13/10 09:08 PM

Can someone post a price list for suggies? For every type. Thanks!
Posted By: Sunshine

Re: Sugar Glider Price List - 04/13/10 09:21 PM

The price depends on who you go to whether it is a breeder or not. Some prices varry between different people, but there is a range that they are all at. Also, for a mosaic there are different prices depending on how much white the glider has on it.

HTH.
Posted By: gliderma

Re: Sugar Glider Price List - 04/13/10 10:21 PM

Prices are generally set by the seller/breeder. They usually are in a close range to what others are selling for, but some do offer different prices based on the coloring, lineage and percentage of any het. Most greys go for around $150, WF/WFB can be around $350/450, leu's around $1000, mosaics can vary greatly depending on the pattern and can be anywhere from $1800 to $3000 or even more with the platinums & white mo's. Creminos and albinos are even more than that. That is just an average and not written in stone. Breeders can charge whatever someone will pay, basically.

Re: Sugar Glider Price List - 04/13/10 10:24 PM

can some1 post an average price then
Posted By: tjlong

Re: Sugar Glider Price List - 04/13/10 11:04 PM

Cameron,
You should probably investigate different breeder's websites to see what prices are. I know you are doing lots of research before you get your gliders. Maybe look for breeders that are local first so you don't have to pay extra for shipping. Some breeders won't even ship but those who do charge around $200 to $250 on top of the glider price. If you get a gliders from someone closer to you then you can save the gliders stress too. I doubt you will get an actual list of prices unless you go directly to websites of breeders where they are already posted for you. smile There are many variables and Lynn (Gliderma) already gave you some basic prices.

Good job doing so much research in advance! clap
Posted By: LabNGliderMom

Re: Sugar Glider Price List - 04/13/10 11:11 PM

Lynn already did, Cameron-what she said above is correct. Depending on color and breeder gliders are anywhere between $150 and $4500 so go to the SPIN links page, click on the different breeders, and check out their price lists. smile
Posted By: Meg_n_Von

Re: Sugar Glider Price List - 04/14/10 04:08 AM

It's pretty much up to the seller. Some people charge more, some less... smile

Re: Sugar Glider Price List - 04/14/10 06:54 PM

How come I see people who sell leuistics for 500$ and some who sell them for 2000? I mean like how are those prices so different and how do the more expensive ones stay in buisness?
Posted By: MelindaKay

Re: Sugar Glider Price List - 04/14/10 06:57 PM

Depends on the lineage, is it going to be netuered pet only, etc. There are not "set" prices that I have seen. Anywhere from $150.00 for standard gray to $5000+ for albino.
Posted By: Dancing

Re: Sugar Glider Price List - 04/14/10 07:32 PM

Quote:
How come I see people who sell leuistics for 500$ and some who sell them for 2000? I mean like how are those prices so different and how do the more expensive ones stay in buisness?

Most if not all of the leus you see for $500 are priced for pet only homes (neutered males or non breeding contracts on females) OR the breeder knows they have a really BAD lineage (or no lineage) on the gliders.

The leus you see for $2000 are those that either the breeder is money hungry OR they have a fantastic lineage on their gliders with little or no inbreeding in the family tree. Most leus have some inbreeding in the family tree but with some, they are 5 or 6 generations back and careful attention was paid by the breeders to NOT add into the mix from the same family lines.
Posted By: Lynsie

Re: Sugar Glider Price List - 04/14/10 07:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Dancing
Quote:

Most if not all of the leus you see for $500 are priced for pet only homes (neutered males or non breeding contracts on females) OR the breeder knows they have a really BAD lineage (or no lineage) on the gliders.

The leus you see for $2000 are those that either the breeder is money hungry OR they have a fantastic lineage on their gliders with little or no inbreeding in the family tree. Most leus have some inbreeding in the family tree but with some, they are 5 or 6 generations back and careful attention was paid by the breeders to NOT add into the mix from the same family lines.

Not always true. I sell my leus for $500 as a breeder or non breeder and it has nothing to do with the lineage. My leus have great lineage, but I'm more concerned about finding my joeys great homes than making a bunch off of them. If I start the price higher it only means that it's going to take me longer to sell the joey and they usually don't sell until the price is around $500 anyway. So I choose to cut out the time of hoping for more money and just cutting to the chase. I've sold my last 4 leus at this price and have had great success at finding them wonderful homes with people who just really want a leu glider but don't have tons of money.

Sometimes it is because the joey is pet only or had bad lineage or on the other end has great lineage or comes from a platinum line, but for me, I just want my joeys to find good homes.
Posted By: LittleBear2

Re: Sugar Glider Price List - 04/14/10 10:56 PM

dang why didnt you let me in on this secret! my leu is 1500!
lol j/k, wouldnt trade mine for a 2000 dollar difference!
Posted By: Dancing

Re: Sugar Glider Price List - 04/15/10 05:55 AM

Quote:
Most if not all
© 2024 GliderCENTRAL